Who Built The Great Pyramid In Egypt?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it definitely wasn't the Dynastic Egyptians.

Do you really think people with copper tools, people who didn't even have the wheel built one of the most complex & tallest buildings on earth for centuries?

Literally there is no evidence that the Dynastic Egyptians built the great Pyramid.. In-fact most of the evidence suggests, that they did NOT build the great Pyramid.

I have been inside the Great Pyramid of Giza twice.. And I can tell you, that this thing had a function.. It felt more like that I had walked inside a machine, and not a tomb.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah Definitely was not Aliens.. If Aliens had built the Great Pyramid, they would not use limestone.. They have crazy advanced technology, yet they resorted to building the great Pyramid with stone? Give me a break.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you really think people with copper tools, people who didn't even have the wheel built one of the most complex & tallest buildings on earth for centuries?

Literally there is no evidence that the Dynastic Egyptians built the great Pyramid.. In-fact most of the evidence suggests, that they did NOT build the great Pyramid.

I have been inside the Great Pyramid of Giza twice.. And I can tell you, that this thing had a function.. It felt more like that I had walked inside a machine, and not a tomb.
There were probably previous civilizations so advanced that the ended up self destroying kinda what is happening to us now.

It's hard to tell if the egyptians of the iron age were the local survivors or people that moved there.

I just think about the odyssey and those monsters around the mediterranean sea look like the result of nukes and radiations.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were probably previous civilizations so advanced that the ended up self destroying kinda what is happening to us now.

It's hard to tell if the egyptians of the iron age were the local survivors or people that moved there.

I just think about the odyssey and those monsters around the mediterranean sea look like the result of nukes and radiations.
Agreed.. My feeling is, it was an ancient civilization that built the Great Pyramid.. This civilization had technology that we cannot comprehend. They got wiped out by a extinction level event (Meteor Impact) the Dynastic Egyptians simply claimed some of the Ancients culture for themselves.

The great Pyramid is way too advanced to be built by the Egyptians.. I believe the Great Pyramid had a function, almost like a machine.. No civilization is stupid enough to spend over 20 years building this thing, just to throw a body in there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
More interesting...what was the Great Pyramids purpose? Clearly it wasn't built as a tomb. The design doesn't make any sense for that purpose.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During WW2 The Allies were in New Guinea,they were fighting on the Territory of Stone Age Peoples....These simple Folk observed Soldiers calling up Aeroplanes on Walkie Talkie Radios,upon which all sorts of goodies would be parachuted from the Skies,they rationalised this and developed the Quasi Religious Cargo Cult,where Priests with little cardboard boxes would attempt to emulate the Allies....The Ancient Egyptians perhaps observed People from an advanced culture enter the Pyramids or imitations,enter and never be seen again.Perhaps the leaders of the Egyptian elite tried to copy this feat....Our Old Friend Sirius comes up again,there is a long duct going from the Quartzoid burial chamber directly to the Position Sirius would have been in,it has a groove cut olong its length indicating that a mechanical contrivance passed along it.
Experts suggest that even today such a feat would be difficult...Egyptian Dawn by Robert Temple,is a good read on the Pyramids.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whips.

They had massive, MASSIVE whips.

*Quote - 'Red Dwarf'

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Slaves built the pyramids... More specifically, Jewish slaves built them.

Yes, it's very possible and probable that this was done. Reason being, one, they've been discussed in texts thousands of years old. Two, they are there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Yes, it's very possible and probable that this was done. Reason being, one, they've been discussed in texts thousands of years old. Two, they are there.
They also talked about how there was a white powder they spread over the stones that made them easy to move so that they almost glided with a simple push.

How did they build these when it was so difficult? The easiest explanation is they were given some technology that made it not very difficult.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agreed.. My feeling is, it was an ancient civilization that built the Great Pyramid.. This civilization had technology that we cannot comprehend. They got wiped out by a extinction level event (Meteor Impact) the Dynastic Egyptians simply claimed some of the Ancients culture for themselves.

The great Pyramid is way too advanced to be built by the Egyptians.. I believe the Great Pyramid had a function, almost like a machine.. No civilization is stupid enough to spend over 20 years building this thing, just to throw a body in there.
They explained in the hieroglyphics how they were built. Humans today in their arrogance choose not to believe them.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More interesting...what was the Great Pyramids purpose? Clearly it wasn't built as a tomb. The design doesn't make any sense for that purpose.
They explained in the hieroglyphics how they were built. Humans today in their arrogance choose not to believe them.
Which hieroglyphics? There is no Dynastic Egyptian Hieroglyphics that gives any tangible blueprint on how the Great Pyramid was built?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Literally no evidence slaves built the great Pyramid.

Even mainstream Egyptologist don't even believe, slaves built the pyramid theory anymore, neither has any sufficient evidence been found proving slaves built the Pyramid.

"Yeh let's just throw a bunch of malnourished slaves with zero building/engineering skills, and let them build one of the most complex, sophisticated buildings on earth.. Sure.

This gives me an idea.. We should just grab homeless people off our streets, and throw them into construction work, and get them to build sophisticated bridges, airports, buildings.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Book of Genesis refers to the Aliens as the Nephilim. And the extinction event is the great flood. People like to call that a fairy tale, but can't explain how the Sumerians and even the Mayans reference the same events in their respective histories.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Book of Genesis refers to the Aliens as the Nephilim. And the extinction event is the great flood. People like to call that a fairy tale, but can't explain how the Sumerians and even the Mayans reference the same events in their respective histories.
Nearly every religion & bygone civilization talks about or refers to a great flood.

That flood was real, more likely an extinction level event.. Comet Impact that wiped out a pretty advanced civilization prior to us.

I believe it's very likely Giants existed at one point on earth. Where the Giants not referred to as Niphilim?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly every religion & bygone civilization talks about or refers to a great flood.

That flood was real, more likely an extinction level event.. Comet Impact that wiped out a pretty advanced civilization prior to us.

I believe it's very likely Giants existed at one point on earth. Where the Giants not referred to as Niphilim?
The Nephilim were giants, yes, but not the only giants. They were long gone by the time of Goliath.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally no evidence slaves built the great Pyramid.

Even mainstream Egyptologist don't even believe, slaves built the pyramid theory anymore, neither has any sufficient evidence been found proving slaves built the Pyramid.

"Yeh let's just throw a bunch of malnourished slaves with zero building/engineering skills, and let them build one of the most complex, sophisticated buildings on earth.. Sure.

This gives me an idea.. We should just grab homeless people off our streets, and throw them into construction work, and get them to build sophisticated bridges, airports, buildings.
Hi Soulforge,
Though it might not suit Woke Philosophy,Slaves have been an important feature of all the Ancient Civilisations...The Egyptians enslaved whole populations like the Children Of Israel,who spent 400 years in Egypt....Who are the Main stream Egyptologists who don't believe the Pyramids were built by slaves?....And yes let's create Labour camps for the beggars that haunt our Shopping Centres,save them from Fentanyl.At the same time lets get our Welfare addicted youth out of their Parents Garages and Basements,they will make excellent Guards!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hi Soulforge,
Flood narratives are common in most Old Cultures,as you say it seems likely
that this was caused by a Comet,but Velikovsky put forward a very good argument in favour of there having been a second Moon creating a huge tidal belt round the Earth,this was swept away in a close encounter with Venus,creating an enormous tidal flood...For a thought provoking read on the former,might I suggest "Uriels Machine"by Lomas and Knight,even if you just dip into it there are many interesting Hypotheses.