How to find a wife in this western world?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to know why? They were always those people to begin with. This is a long post but once you read it you'll understand what you're seeing.

I keep hearing that but the theory is flawed. Extremely flawed, and it generally comes from people who haven't travelled all that much. You hear it from alot of guys... but usually not the right ones. The West sees alot of 'passport losers' ultimately lose their sh1t and theres a very good reason for it.

There is a pervasive attitude that you go to a country abroad and hang out at bars or nightclubs to pick up women like you would at home. Unfortunately what most people misunderstand is in the 2nd and 3rd world, those areas are frequented by the underworld, and the only people you're going to meet there are criminals and prostitutes. Decent women from conservative countries don't hang out in drug dens. If you bring one of these girls back to the West, they will continue with their prerogative of meeting and manipulating stupid men out of their cash as you would expect a prostitute to do in the West.

Next you have girls that speak perfect English. As English comes with an extremely high price tag in most of the Asian areas, that means only the rich can afford to speak it. So if you go for a girl that speaks great English, you are getting a princess or a pro, not unlike the girls you would meet in the West. If you bring her back to the West, she's going to continue acting Western but her bad traits will be magnified 100x because now she's in a habitat that builds those traits by default.

Finally, you have women who are narcissists, they are typically beautiful girls, they will continue on this path when you bring them to the West, eventually becoming the people they were always destined to be (90 day fiance).

Then you also have to factor in the quality of guy that goes wife hunting. Mostly these are loser men in their country, couldn't get a girl if their lives depended on it. They tend to be lazy, fat, ugly, old or smelly. The only attractive thing about them is their wallet. They naturally attract gold diggers and when they bring those hot gold diggers back to the West, the gold diggers get regular jobs and don't need a wallet any longer so they kick them to the curb, take half their money, and go after the guys that they really want. You can't expect to go to someone's country for 2 weeks or 2 months or even 2 years and claim to know all there is to know about the country and start bad mouthing the culture or think you know the girl. Can you imagine if a guy walks around the United States flashing millions of dollars wherever he goes and talks sh1t about your flag, how you're all rednecks and dumb asf? Of course he's going to get women who are 'interested' in him and calling him wonderful, handsome and clever but they won't respect him. They can smell his wallet from a mile away. Do you think it's any different in the 3rd world? No... and these idiots generally don't think these things through. They tell these women they'll buy them the world. The women naturally start asking for cash, and these obese jellyfish can't say NO. If she asks you for cash, you don't give her an allowance, you say NO, and FVCK OFF... but this concept is lost on these men. To them, 10 bucks is nothing but to a 3rd worlder, 10 bucks is like 100 bucks... or a 1000 bucks in some cases.

Then you have to factor in that MOST men who go wife hunting overseas have 0.0000000000000000000000000 concept of GAME. They don't understand women's nature, they don't care, they are desperate to get laid and meet someone cause they're huge losers back home and they just go on autopilot and take the first person that shows them some attention. Then they claim (WOMEN ABROAD ARE BETTER) when they are with a gold digger. They don't want wives, they want WAIFUs.

What you RARELY have are guys that go over to the 3rd world for adventure and choose a girlfriend from a poor area where the girls have to work hard to provide for themselves and their families. Soldiers, Police Women, Fish mongers, Farmers, McDonalds workers, cooks, taxi drivers. They don't speak English... and these loser guys don't like them because they don't care to learn their language. Also these types of chicks intimidate these fat losers. These guys are anime nerds to the nth degree, they just want to get their fat asses fvked and their egos stroked and run home to mama to live life in the World of Warcraft. These girls are inaccessible to these guys.

All the guys that go and hang out in the Philippines ARE FAT LOSERS who bring back educated chicks or prostitutes and wonder why the chick is disgusted by them in a year and leaves them. This is why! If you want a girl who respects your money, you pick one that doesn't sell her body. You pick a girl that works hard from a family who toiled in the fields to get her through school. You don't pick a girl who's family can bankroll her to go to school, nightclubs and shopping trips. You pick a woman who watched her family sacrifice their well being for her... someone, JUST LIKE YOURSELF. You pick a woman who shares your values, your politics and your work ethic.

If you want to do things properly and meet the good women, you go over with a reason to be there. A job is a good start, either you teach english or you have some other form of work. You learn how to live like the locals, or even cheaper if you can. You eat cheap, find deals, hang out at farmer's markets, make friends with locals, you absorb the culture.

Then when you bring a woman back home, she's not going to run off because she sees you as a piece of her home, You offer the best of both worlds. You make her feel comfortable because you are interested in her world. You are part of what makes her tick.

For me, I get along smashingly with Chinese now. Stick me into a group of them and I'll become the leader within 10 minutes. I know most of the archetypes, I know how to talk to them, how to make them laugh and what they collectively respect. Xi Ping ain't got nothing on me dude and unlike alot of people here, I understand the CCP and the police and the fascism and the social credit system. I know why they do what they do and how I fit into all that. That's why my wife loves me and that's why my friends who all took their wives home are still married. And it's also why my friends who stayed in Canada, can't really understand where I'm coming from anymore and why they are still fat losers who can't get girls.
You make some good points but the issues due to globalization/smartphone infiltration have made a lot of this ineffective in late 2023.

If you are going for above average looking girls, i.e. 7.5's or better, she will definitely have a social media presence. You are going to be competing with local guys that you aren't even aware of, who probably make decent money and look pretty good. You better have a compelling reason why she would pick a random foreigner like you, even if you learn the language and local customs well. You are still seen as an outsider, and particularly as nationalism/fascism is on the rise in many countries, it will work against you.

This is where you can play the money angle to some extent, but very few guys have the ability to have such geographic arbitrage opportunities to earn good money. Usually it is older guys who have already built wealth that can utilize this, but the downside is, guess what, being old.

If you are going for regular girls who work in mcdonalds, starbucks, hr in an office, sure those will look worse, but maybe they are still better than what you can get back in the UK/Canada/US. Although, going for a 6 barista in some third world country, I think most guys can pretty much get that in their original countries anyway, so you have to wonder what the point is.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You make some good points but the issues due to globalization/smartphone infiltration have made a lot of this ineffective in late 2023.

If you are going for above average looking girls, i.e. 7.5's or better, she will definitely have a social media presence. You are going to be competing with local guys that you aren't even aware of, who probably make decent money and look pretty good. You better have a compelling reason why she would pick a random foreigner like you, even if you learn the language and local customs well. You are still seen as an outsider, and particularly as nationalism/fascism is on the rise in many countries, it will work against you.

This is where you can play the money angle to some extent, but very few guys have the ability to have such geographic arbitrage opportunities to earn good money. Usually it is older guys who have already built wealth that can utilize this, but the downside is, guess what, being old.

If you are going for regular girls who work in mcdonalds, starbucks, hr in an office, sure those will look worse, but maybe they are still better than what you can get back in the UK/Canada/US. Although, going for a 6 barista in some third world country, I think most guys can pretty much get that in their original countries anyway, so you have to wonder what the point is.
Are you speaking from experience?

Read what you wrote in bold, that's a loser mentality.

You are ALWAYS competing against other guys and the ones who make decent money are NEVER the threats, you would know this if you had a shred of game. Social Media? Who cares, those guys aren't REAL. The guy infront of her is the guy who has the best chance, not the smartphone simps in her DM's. If you're good at what you do, she will forget that thing even exists. When are you guys going to get it through your head, girls don't want compliments from rich retards, they want validation from guys they think are cool. They love strange animals, not cute little teddy bears with six packs. As a foreigner you have something that every single guy around her doesn't: You are EXOTIC, MYSTERIOUS and DIFFERENT. You don't play by her society's rules, you are dangerous by default. The only guys you need to worry about are the ones with the AK's in the back alley, and if you know how to make friends, they are going to be the ones trying to hook you up with their sisters. My brother-in-law is one of those dudes, he brought a knife to our first meeting. This is where real life intersects with the fantasy land you've been brought up to believe in. Nobody wants you to assimilate, they want you to be the interesting foreign friend and identify the differences between your culture and theirs, the pros, the cons. This is something only a foreigner can accurately do.

I've lived in Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Korea and China. I speak 6 languages and I started living abroad in my early twenties with a TESOL and $400 to my name. If you don't know what the point is, you don't understand the reason men are leaving the West and probably haven't had a real conversation with an expat or anyone right-leaning in a decade. I've already been labeled a sexist/misogynist/racist/nationalist/fascist with unacceptable views in my own country, I think I'm aware of the places I can call home. ;)

The 3rd world has no safety net. The closer women come to death, the more they understand the importance of marriage, homemaking skills and self-preservation. They get why work ethic is not only important but something you must do in order to survive. I'd love to know your definition of a six as in my opinion women in the West don't go above 1. If you're dense enough to pick a woman from the UK/Canada/US over a 3rd world woman, you deserve everything that entails.

Did you read my post at all? If you think only old guys travel, you must live in the Arctic Circle. Immigrants are everywhere. If you're an American or someone born with a silver spoon it's not a stretch to suggest that you're probably sitting around a basement jerking off to onlyfans and talking to girls through Twitch. One of my mentors, a crazy queer bastard, freaked out at work, got into his rambler with only the clothes on his back, and drove south until it ran out of gas. He proceeded to spend the rest of his life in Toluca, Mexico. Found a job teaching at Pepsi and taught me how to make money from corporate classes. Then because we got along, he hooked me up with those classes and the people in government who take care of visa problems.

Instead of whining, find a way.

Money is only good if the things you can buy with it make you happy. What happens after you've got the house, car and money in the bank? You keep working so you can retire and what? Get ready for death? By yourself a nice coffin? Sleep with one eye open praying that your prenup to your spoiled bi11tch wife holds up? You know it costs 500 bucks to get a flight down south but the experiences you'll have when you don't have a safety net will be invaluable.

Have you ever seen a UFO up close? I have. That's an experience you can't buy with money. Right place, right time. You are only young once and if you wait till you're old to travel you won't get to enjoy the things that young people like and get access to. You won't be able to make real connections to those 20 and 30-somethings and you'll feel out of place sitting at a table full of university kids (unless you're the prof) or a nightclub with women hopping up and down or a skate park with teens popping ollies. After 40 those things appeal to you a lot less than a warm bed and a good night's sleep. I spent my 20's breakdancing at nightclubs and getting invited to parties. When I tried it in my 40's, my ears were ringing and I couldn't get out of bed the next day. Young people don't think that old people belong at their parties, guy's their dad's age are uncool and out of touch. Just like us old guys can't stand young people, their 3-second attention span, quitter attitude, and stupid phones.

I'm not a random foreigner, I have a purpose and if you're smart you'll want to be a part of it.

Last edited:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

it has been 6 months since my breakup with my ex girlfriend. Same old story. I wasnt happy in the relationship, she didnt get the love she needed, alot of fights, she broke up with me to open my eyes, I then broke up with her after being together again for 1 day, because once you do that **** its over. Havent looked back since. A valuable lesson i learned here is to not have a relationship with a woman just because you have a connection and she is pretty. Like my ex, I feel like many women bring alot of toxic baggage, insecurities from past relationships which are not things I am looking for in a wife.

So here I stand wondering… What qualities should you look for? And do women even exist that will stay with you even when the relationships has its ups and downs? Mainly a strong woman so to speak.
Leave the Western world.

But I think marriage or at least monogamy is incompatible with human happiness so there's that.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you speaking from experience?

Read what you wrote in bold, that's a loser mentality.

You are ALWAYS competing against other guys and the ones who make decent money are NEVER the threats, you would know this if you had a shred of game. Social Media? Who cares, those guys aren't REAL. The guy infront of her is the guy who has the best chance, not the smartphone simps in her DM's. If you're good at what you do, she will forget that thing even exists. When are you guys going to get it through your head, girls don't want compliments from rich retards, they want validation from guys they think are cool. They love strange animals, not cute little teddy bears with six packs. As a foreigner you have something that every single guy around her doesn't: You are EXOTIC, MYSTERIOUS and DIFFERENT. You don't play by her society's rules, you are dangerous by default. The only guys you need to worry about are the ones with the AK's in the back alley, and if you know how to make friends, they are going to be the ones trying to hook you up with their sisters. My brother-in-law is one of those dudes, he brought a knife to our first meeting. This is where real life intersects with the fantasy land you've been brought up to believe in. Nobody wants you to assimilate, they want you to be the interesting foreign friend and identify the differences between your culture and theirs, the pros, the cons. This is something only a foreigner can accurately do.

I've lived in Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Korea and China. I speak 6 languages and I started living abroad in my early twenties with a TESOL and $400 to my name. If you don't know what the point is, you don't understand the reason men are leaving the West and probably haven't had a real conversation with an expat or anyone right-leaning in a decade. I've already been labeled a sexist/misogynist/racist/nationalist/fascist with unacceptable views in my own country, I think I'm aware of the places I can call home. ;)

The 3rd world has no safety net. The closer women come to death, the more they understand the importance of marriage, homemaking skills and self-preservation. They get why work ethic is not only important but something you must do in order to survive. I'd love to know your definition of a six as in my opinion women in the West don't go above 1. If you're dense enough to pick a woman from the UK/Canada/US over a 3rd world woman, you deserve everything that entails.

Did you read my post at all? If you think only old guys travel, you must live in the Arctic Circle. Immigrants are everywhere. If you're an American or someone born with a silver spoon it's not a stretch to suggest that you're probably sitting around a basement jerking off to onlyfans and talking to girls through Twitch. One of my mentors, a crazy queer bastard, freaked out at work, got into his rambler with only the clothes on his back, and drove south until it ran out of gas. He proceeded to spend the rest of his life in Toluca, Mexico. Found a job teaching at Pepsi and taught me how to make money from corporate classes. Then because we got along, he hooked me up with those classes and the people in government who take care of visa problems.

Instead of whining, find a way.

Money is only good if the things you can buy with it make you happy. What happens after you've got the house, car and money in the bank? You keep working so you can retire and what? Get ready for death? By yourself a nice coffin? Sleep with one eye open praying that your prenup to your spoiled bi11tch wife holds up? You know it costs 500 bucks to get a flight down south but the experiences you'll have when you don't have a safety net will be invaluable.

Have you ever seen a UFO up close? I have. That's an experience you can't buy with money. Right place, right time. You are only young once and if you wait till you're old to travel you won't get to enjoy the things that young people like and get access to. You won't be able to make real connections to those 20 and 30-somethings and you'll feel out of place sitting at a table full of university kids (unless you're the prof) or a nightclub with women hopping up and down or a skate park with teens popping ollies. After 40 those things appeal to you a lot less than a warm bed and a good night's sleep. I spent my 20's breakdancing at nightclubs and getting invited to parties. When I tried it in my 40's, my ears were ringing and I couldn't get out of bed the next day. Young people don't think that old people belong at their parties, guy's their dad's age are uncool and out of touch. Just like us old guys can't stand young people, their 3-second attention span, quitter attitude, and stupid phones.

I'm not a random foreigner, I have a purpose and if you're smart you'll want to be a part of it.
Good luck third world dumpster diving