Women were much more skinny in the late 70s, early 80s!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's still cheaper than dine in but even more unhealthy.
Do you know what's cheaper than either fast food or dine in restaurants? Buying groceries at a grocery store and cooking meals at home. Shopping at Whole Foods is even cheaper than eating out. Whole Foods is pricy too.

Upton Sinclair's released in 1906 the Jungle uncovered a lot of problems and unsanitary processes in our food:

1). Contaminated Meat: The novel depicted the use of contaminated and spoiled meat in the meatpacking plants. Meat that was clearly unfit for human consumption, including rotten or putrid meat, was processed and sold. Workers often failed to differentiate between good and spoiled meat, resulting in dangerous and unsanitary conditions.

2). Adulteration: The use of additives and preservatives to mask the poor quality of meat was common. These additives included chemicals such as borax, formaldehyde, and salicylic acid, which were used to preserve meat or make it appear fresher than it actually was.
Great point about that book. It's a classic. I had forgotten about it.

I don't want a woman built like a man.
Most masculine men don't want then. Fit yet feminine looking is great!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know what's cheaper than either fast food or dine in restaurants? Buying groceries at a grocery store and cooking meals at home. Shopping at Whole Foods is even cheaper than eating out. Whole Foods is pricy too.
I love Whole Foods lol. I think the mid-tier sit down dining experience in the USA has ran its course. You are either better off just cooking at home or opting for fast casual/fast food like Chipotle, Shake Shack, Mcdonalds or just spending the money on an upscale dinning restaurant.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the 21st century. Combination of bad genetics and bad diet. Survival of the fattest!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? I would have rated prime Taylor Swift above a 6. She's attractive at 33 right now.
I totally disagree. Just not what I find attractive. Don't care for her face, her body shape, and not to mention her music. She's a woman who doesn't know what her look even is. Different strokes for different folks. It's all good.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? I would have rated prime Taylor Swift above a 6. She's attractive at 33 right now.
Honestly, she looks good for her age and would be above average in attractiveness, though I don't and never did ever find her hot or very attractive. She had a phase a while ago where she was performing at the Victoria's secret fashion show, she did this twice. Anyway, her first show she looked more like her normal/standard weight but when she was there for her second performance a year later she look noticeably much thinner. I kind of wonder if hanging around those models was a factor that played into that lol.

Yep. You can tell Taylor is approaching the wall. Shes getting thicker and puffier. Her arse looks nice in the older pic.

Btw I never found her to be really hot though.
See comment above. She really doesn't look all that bad for her age and in reality would still be above average, most women by their mid to late 20s are already overweight lol and she clearly is not into that category. She's personally not really my type to be honest, though I would never consider her unattractive. Interestingly though, she's had multiple strings of failed relationships and seems to have a difficult time in that department.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's (Taylor Swift) had multiple strings of failed relationships and seems to have a difficult time in that department.
She's 33 (34 in December), never married, and childless. That's somewhat typical for a Millennial. She's also 5'11" and has been slender for years, though less slender lately but not overweight.

I love Whole Foods lol. I think the mid-tier sit down dining experience in the USA has ran its course. You are either better off just cooking at home or opting for fast casual/fast food like Chipotle, Shake Shack, Mcdonalds or just spending the money on an upscale dinning restaurant.
I tend to go to more Kroger and Albertsons type brand grocery stores than Whole Foods. Whole Foods is a decent place to approach thin/fit women in a grocery store.

Cooking at home is awesome. Also, drinking at home is far cheaper than drinking in bars.

Mid-tier sit down places were more popular with Boomers than Millennials. One of the best performing mid-tier eateries is Twin Peaks and that's only for the scenic breast and butt views. Hooters isn't doing as well as Twin Peaks because they haven't innovated to keep up with Twin Peaks and bikini breastaurants. There are some bikini/G string breastaurants that make both Hooters and Twin Peaks women look overdressed.