Women were much more skinny in the late 70s, early 80s!

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a 16 year girl (im 19), and idk what's happening with women anymore.
The curves,the size of breast and hips, they don't like under 18 anymore!
Men are getting feminine, and women are getting over-feminine (?)
Yea, a lot of women are more big boned too. Note I said boned, not obese but larger bones and structure, built more like a man. Another turn off for me. I don't want a woman built like a man.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I am emperor, drive throughs will be banned and all stores that sell food will have narrow doors to keep out fat people.
Yea, with eating out becoming more expensive due to inflation, fast food becomes more popular. No tipping, while even fast food cost a lot now it's still cheaper than dine in but even more unhealthy.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I went to Japan, I was stunned by how much fried food they ate. I hear South Korea has a lot of fried food as well. Large meals don't guarantee fatness if you practice proper portion control. Americans tend to eat 3 large meals and snack in between vs eating one large meal and two light meals.

Florida is a shvt hole lol, I am very sorry.
In my area people all ages are FAT. I'm from St. Louis, Missouri and the people up there are not nearly as fat, mainly the young people are much better shape than around here and hotter too. Around here even most of the under 40 crowd is heavy. Tampa is a tad better. I have relatives in Pasco County are they're a bit more slim up there than here further down the coast.

Around here retirement area and mostly service jobs. I guess younger people just give up, depressed so they eat lousy.

The thing is today why more people are obese, the ones who are not are in much much better shape than back in the 70s. More jacked or more toned and workout more.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
People still cooked normal food back then from real ingredients and didn't buy stuff in boxes or bags.

Eating out at a restaurant was a privilege that might happen once a month if lucky and not 4-5x a week like today.

No mystery here...people choose what to put in their mouths.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays in fast foods industries can be found more than 100 of chemicals that didn't exist back then or weren't even allowed. Same with all other foods you can find in the grocery store, bunch of useless things that didnt exist back then like red40
People still cooked normal food back then from real ingredients and didn't buy stuff in boxes or bags.

Eating out at a restaurant was a privilege that might happen once a month if lucky and not 4-5x a week like today.

No mystery here...people choose what to put in their mouths.
Regardless, the American diet has never been anywhere near the quality of "healthy"? Foods with high fat, sugar, and sodium have always been associated with the American diet. Crap like soul food, hamburgers, fried potatoes, little Debbie Treats, and soda didn't just magically pop up in the 1970s. Americans have been eating like shvt since 1776, it is just they burn less calories and eat more of it thanks to capitalism, dumb mentalities, ignorant to the concept of calories in vs calories out, and modernism.

However, you do not need a perfect diet to stay skinny either. Japan is known for its low obesity rate, but they eat a lot of fried, carb heavy, high sodium, and high sugar crap all of the time. What's the difference? They frown upon fat people there not worship it, they walk more, and they don't eat 3 oversized portions plus snacking daily.

Last edited:

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was contemplating this same phenomenon just a few days ago. A few days ago, I searched for an old song I used to listen to. There was a music video for it, and the video is a little over 10 years old. The artist was attractive then. When I clicked on her channel, I saw how she was uploading shorts that also showed herself. She lost it, man. While her vocals were still fine and maybe even better, she was significantly fatter and just looked like your average woman. I asked someone else about this trend, and she also agreed. Social competition is increasing at an alarming rate. You either are, quite literally, unreal with how attractive you are—either via steroids, cosmetic surgery, photoshop, or other—or you just make way for those that do compete.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Food companies are owned by Big Pharma which controls the corrupt FDA, so you eat their sh!t and get obesity related illnesses like diabetes and heart disease for which they can sell you expensive medication to profit from you repeatedly.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Americans place convenience over quality. I remember when organic fruits and vegetables started becoming popular and the grocery stores would have them priced 2-3 times higher than the ”regular” fruit that was bathed in pesticides. Took a decade or so for society to embrace the idea that maybe we should eat better. The American food industry is all about chemicals and processed garbage. If it comes in a box, you probably shouldn’t be eating it. 70s-90s also didn’t have cell phones or the internet so people were more active outside and had more time face to face. Growing up during those decades, I scoff when I see all these fat women in ads. That is just my misogynistic standard of not desiring a land whale I guess. Funny who women expect a chiseled Chad but men need to except her at any size. Thin will always be in but the current narrative is to accept less or you’re labeled as toxic.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men you dont have any idea about what you are talking about. Dont know where you get this from, but sometimes not talking about things and rather listen is better then talking crap like this. You are taking anything I say out of context and mix up nonsense. Im gonna block you
I bet you were a joy to play with on the playground :rofl:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Americans have been eating like shvt since 1776,
This is a bit of an exaggeration. There weren't boxed and bagged foods in 1776. McDonald's and other fast food did not exist in 1776. Diets in 1776-1899 were likely healthier. More convenience type foods started coming around in the 1900s.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, a lot of women are more big boned too. Note I said boned, not obese but larger bones and structure, built more like a man. Another turn off for me. I don't want a woman built like a man.
Bone structure makes up about 15% of a persons body weight. So if a person is 150lbs total, about 22 lbs of that is bone structure. Increase the bone mass by 5lbs, roughly 25% to call some one big boned. that's still nothing. The big bone theory is an excuse fat people use.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit of an exaggeration. There weren't boxed and bagged foods in 1776. McDonald's and other fast food did not exist in 1776. Diets in 1776-1899 were likely healthier. More convenience type foods started coming around in the 1900s.
Upton Sinclair's released in 1906 the Jungle uncovered a lot of problems and unsanitary processes in our food:

1). Contaminated Meat: The novel depicted the use of contaminated and spoiled meat in the meatpacking plants. Meat that was clearly unfit for human consumption, including rotten or putrid meat, was processed and sold. Workers often failed to differentiate between good and spoiled meat, resulting in dangerous and unsanitary conditions.

2). Adulteration: The use of additives and preservatives to mask the poor quality of meat was common. These additives included chemicals such as borax, formaldehyde, and salicylic acid, which were used to preserve meat or make it appear fresher than it actually was.

Plus America is the birthplace of TV dinners(popularlized in the 50s), canned and processed foods for long storage like Campbells, General Mills, Kraft Heinz..None of these companies just sprung up in the 1970s. In addition, the American diet took a hit during the great depression for obvious reasons.

I think we are arguing for the sake of arguing to claim that the American diet and food standards magically went from pristine to unhealthy in the year 1970. As a southern American that can trace his ancestors back to colonial North Carolina, the southern diet has always been "unhealthy" lol.

In defense, food preservation is a necessity for human survival, so that is how it is.

Last edited:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah good point, hence i say that diet is actually key. If the regulations for it were the same as in back then even if they eat like shvt the obese rate wouldnt be that much.

Also cars were invented in the late 80s so people were actually more active then now. All the new Technology make people more lazier and efficient

people should learn to take responsbility
Uh...might want to brush up on your history.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before is better here.
Yep. You can tell Taylor is approaching the wall. Shes getting thicker and puffier. Her arse looks nice in the older pic.

Btw I never found her to be really hot though.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. You can tell Taylor is approaching the wall. Shes getting thicker and puffier. Her arse looks nice in the older pic.

Btw I never found her to be really hot though.
I could never date a girl that looked like Taylor Swift. She is a HB6 in my book.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never date a girl that looked like Taylor Swift. She is a HB6 in my book.
Why not? I would have rated prime Taylor Swift above a 6. She's attractive at 33 right now.