True or False: Girls only sh*t test when they like you

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but a lot of girls think that they have to insult you to make u respect them, its like negging in reverse. Recently a girl that liked me was busting my balls about my tattoos. I could tell she liked me but she wanted to be "on top" of me status wise in the interaction. I blew her off and the dynamic turned cold and mutually resentful
Dude, there's a clear difference between a woman that is teasing you in a friendly or even flirtatious way compared to a woman who is literally trying to play mind games with you. If a woman is showing resistance or legitimately a headache to deal with you should be asking yourself why you are even interacting with her in the first place. Things become much easier when you just assume that non compliant behavior is due to them not being interested.

M

member162951

Women that are interested in you go OUT of their way to put in effort into the interaction that could potentially lead to dating, sex, a relationship, etc. Women make themselves available, they lower their resistance/guard because they see potential.
Sounds logical. Problem is women aren't logical, they're driven by their emotions which means 99.99% of the time they don't know what the hell they want or even how they feel.

The sh*t tests and push-pull they employ aren't even done consciously or intentionally, Chateau Heartiste wrote about this. It's instinctive based on her emotions.

Men DO sh*t test intentionally to test loyalty etc but women don't operate under that type of logic.

Most of my girlfriends have been this way, back and forth, pull push. What eventually centered them was me and MY strength and stability. And me knowing what I wanted. Not taking their sh*t tests personally. I knew exactly what she was doing and it was because she was so attracted to me that she was doing it.

To expect women to behave and think logically like men is a recipe for failure. No, interested attracted women don't always make it *easy* in fact I'd argue the more attracted to you they are, the harder they make it due to their own fears and insecurity assuming they're so into you, they want something more than casual hook up..

Last edited by a moderator:

logicallefty

Reaction score
you know, I think a lot of women these days shyt test to build up more reassurance in their mind that you are the one they want to keep at this time. It’s like part of them wants to get rid of you, and part of them wants to keep you. So they toss in the shyt test and see which part wins. I don’t think they can really control it a lot of times.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds logical. Problem is women aren't logical, they're driven by their emotions which means 99.99% of the time they don't know what the hell they want or even how they feel.

The sh*t tests and push-pull they employ aren't even done consciously or intentionally, Chateau Heartiste wrote about this. It's instinctive based on her emotions.

Men DO sh*t test intentionally to test loyalty etc but women don't operate under that type of logic.

Most of my girlfriends have been this way, back and forth, pull push. What eventually centered them was me and MY strength and stability. And me knowing what I wanted. Not taking their sh*t tests personally. I knew exactly what she was doing and it was because she was so attracted to me that she was doing it.

To expect women to behave and think logically like men is a recipe for failure. No, interested attracted women don't always make it *easy* in fact I'd argue the more attracted to you they are, the harder they make it due to their own fears and insecurity assuming they're so into you, they want something more than casual hook up..
I completely disagree. Let's say you meet some girl from wherever. Trying to get her out on dates is going to be easy as hell if she is interested. If for some reason a particular day and time doesn't work she will make herself as available to you as she can, let you know when she is free, etc. She won't care if you double texted her or any of this other "game" nonsense that people talk about. The higher the interest level on her end the easier it is.

If a woman is playing games in the early stages of the dating process she either is not interested, has low(ish) interest or is crazy. All of these things are a sign that you should be either completely cutting her out or investing very little energy or time into her.

As I mentioned to the other poster, there is also an obvious difference between playful teasing and that of legitimately playing some sort of mind game with you. A man that has other stuff going on his life shouldn't have the time or energy to tolerate mind games.

I'm not even sure why this is a discussion, things become easier when you don't concern yourself with details like this.

M

member162951

Trying to get her out on dates is going to be easy as hell if she is interested
Like I said, that's the logical conclusion and if that's how it's been for you more power to you, not gonna argue with your experiences.

Good for you for attracting chicks who've got their sh*t together, with no anxiety, fear or insecurity which is the reason they unconsciously sh*t test in the first place. I tend to attract feminine emotional chicks who initially place walls and barriers until they feel safe. After that, then it's easy. But initially? No way was it always.

Could also be I'm not into hooks up but when I was, sure plenty of chicks down for that, no probs. It's the ones who REALLY like you, who want a ltr and driven by their emotions that make it more difficult at first. My experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member162951

It’s like part of them wants to get rid of you, and part of them wants to keep you. So they toss in the shyt test and see which part wins. I don’t think they can really control it a lot of times.
My experience as well. To what's bolded, I agree. It's their emotions steering that ship.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ this is one of the better threads.

My take;
Imo the test of a woman is merely a man's interpretation. Hence why the so called "badboy" wins more often, he ignores or misses these tests, thus makes a woman go crazy. Especially because a testing woman should be nipped in the bud by a strong man. A congruent, strong and confident man. Too many men are weak and succumb to her tests. So the next best challenge/thing is the badboy who might miss these tests due to many reasons, like having other women or even having a build in filter to take women with a grain of salt.

Women are actually great trolls. Or bullies. They'll bully the F out of a weak man any way they can. Again, if a man is blind to these tests he's better off than the man who "understands " her tests but cannot "solve" them. And that's most men. Thats how the AFC was born ,right? With special attention to the word" frustrated ".

Women will test you to see if you are really "bout that life". One of the more difficult things about being a DJ, while simultaneously trying to be a genteman /leader. You gotta know when and how to push it or pull it. You gotta keep up the image your portrait. And you cant shy away from challenging her tests without ever mentioning you're doing this.

I actually start to appreciate these tests more and more. To ME its a great learning tool on how to break certain women and use their testing minded character AGAINST them.

Mind you, I'm CONSTANTLY testing women myself. Can be small things like not contacting her, or big positive tests like taking her to a certain place where she must dress up and behave a certain way.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why in the world would women test men when it is the men that they need for survival? 2000 years ago this behavior would have them beaten or stoned to death.

The idea of women being able to test men while men are responsible for survival is ludicrous.

It is the men who actually test women for loyalty. Lack of loyalty could lead to death.

Whatever theories you have of women, apply it to 2000 years ago if you want to see if it has any credibility. Women are reactive creatures. Their brains are thousands of years old. They aren’t doing these things from some conscious effort of their own.

The whole paradigm of “women testing men” is completely wrong.

Women throw ego quips at you to get your attention. This is because they already view you as high value, not because they are testing for high value.

If you can truly grok this, you would know how truly weak, dependent, and manipulative women are.

Manipulation comes from weakness, not strength.

Have you noticed in the entire history of sosuave, no female poster has ever posted about how they test men? It’s because they don’t. They do things to manipulate your emotions to make you react to them.

Literally every female poster who has ever showed up to this forum admitted to this behavior, yet you guys still think women have some authority to test men.

It is a man’s job to become dominant, and it is a woman’s job to undermine his dominance with manipulation so that he would notice her. She isn’t trying to test you, she’s trying to get your attention!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why in the world would women test men when it is the men that they need for survival? 2000 years ago this behavior would have them beaten or stoned to death.

The idea of women being able to test men while men are responsible for survival is ludicrous.

It is the men who actually test women for loyalty. Lack of loyalty could lead to death.

Whatever theories you have of women, apply it to 2000 years ago if you want to see if it has any credibility. Women are reactive creatures. Their brains are thousands of years old. They aren’t doing these things from some conscious effort of their own.

The whole paradigm of “women testing men” is completely wrong.

Women throw ego quips at you to get your attention. This is because they already view you as high value, not because they are testing for high value.

If you can truly grok this, you would know how truly weak, dependent, and manipulative women are.

Manipulation comes from weakness, not strength.

Have you noticed in the entire history of sosuave, no female poster has ever posted about how they test men? It’s because they don’t. They do things to manipulate your emotions to make you react to them.

Literally every female poster who has ever showed up to this forum admitted to this behavior, yet you guys still think women have some authority to test men.

It is a man’s job to become dominant, and it is a woman’s job to undermine his dominance with manipulation so that he would notice her. She isn’t trying to test you, she’s trying to get your attention!
Hmm

As long as the game is on(always) women MUST "test" her adversaries to properly categorize them. A trick will expose himself as such, even if he wears the pimps jacket..

Imo women been testing men every since they're young: it starts with their fathers and brothers,slowly goes to male teachers and male classmates and eventually it becomes a second nature. By the way, thwre are TONS of manipulation tactics women use and share, way before the internet qas a thing and we as man had tobe lucky to have a "congruent barbershop " to get some knowledge about the topic.

Its by the way extremely difficult to gauge how female posters think as there are just a handfull if them, and literally zero responding in this thread.

I do agree witg your statement that its a man's kib to be dominant. But that's EXACTLY where most men fail..hence the " "63% didn't date " stats.

One funny thing is that a woman can see she doesn't feels a connection,but if the man keeps pushing she succumbs..calll it however you want.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting concept. Just based on the fact that is a woman is NOT interested in a man, she wishes he would just go away, I would say yes. That said, if she is really interested in a man, then she won't risk throwing out the sheet tests. I guess if the attraction elasticity is very high (i.e., which means it's easily displaced), then sheet tests come out, but if the attraction is inelastic, then the sheet test accomplishes nothing.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo the test of a woman is merely a man's interpretation. Hence why the so called "badboy" wins more often, he ignores or misses these tests, thus makes a woman go crazy. Especially because a testing woman should be nipped in the bud by a strong man. A congruent, strong and confident man. Too many men are weak and succumb to her tests. So the next best challenge/thing is the badboy who might miss these tests due to many reasons, like having other women or even having a build in filter to take women with a grain of salt.
I think you're right about taking everything with a grain of salt. I rarely get tested for congruence because I am how I look and I don't play their games. One women said that I appear 'above it all', but I just don't pander to women's insecurities. If she's talking too much nonsense I just shift to conversing with other women.

NoFear

Don Juan
Reaction score

Absolutely correct.

NoFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, I think a lot of women these days shyt test to build up more reassurance in their mind that you are the one they want to keep at this time. It’s like part of them wants to get rid of you, and part of them wants to keep you. So they toss in the shyt test and see which part wins. I don’t think they can really control it a lot of times.
Also, absolutely correct. Like i said earlier, they get to an emotional state and because they are not sure about you they try to use whatever form of **** test to see if they get out of it. But that doesnt mean they are or can not be attratcted to you.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, there's a clear difference between a woman that is teasing you in a friendly or even flirtatious way compared to a woman who is literally trying to play mind games with you. If a woman is showing resistance or legitimately a headache to deal with you should be asking yourself why you are even interacting with her in the first place. Things become much easier when you just assume that non compliant behavior is due to them not being interested.
Im totally with you. However there is a 3rd dynamic but it only works when you're on drugs or exteremely advanced: dont take anything she does personally and slowly train her to be in your frame. Nobody has the patience and empathy for this approach but i think its possible. A lot of western women play mindgames even if they are attracted to you. They do this because they're starting out from an extremely defensive and exhausted position socially. I never entertain these types for more than 3 covert insults, I am also quite exhuasted. I just wait for the ones that authentically show interest...

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, girls very attracted from me didnt sh1t test me at all, nothing...nada...zero.

The tests came from lukewarm girls or even uninterested girls that just needed a way to annoy me.

Sh1t tests mostly came from girls that didnt particularly find me attractive but wanted to see if I had any value, most of the times it was open disrespect or challenging me to see my reaction.

No girl that likes a man would do anything that could cost her to lose him, she would not annoy him, confuse him or give him any reason to move.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After my experience this weekend and the more I think about it, a woman will shvt test any guy regardless of interest level & smv. Note, the types of and frequencies of shvt tests are going to depend on the girl's interest level for the guy. However, women are spoiled and there is a good reason on why it is one of the first lessons you read in the bible.

M

member162951

Just my experience but a highly attractive girl (8+) with a high SMV and an abundance mindset doesn't give a crap about *losing* some schmo who doesn't bring high value to her life or doesn't make her feel safe emotionally assuming she's seeking a LTR and not a hook up.

I've been trying to find what Chateau Heartiste wrote about this to link, but it was that sh*t testing, push-pull by women isn't done intentionally or even consciously. It's their emotions steering that ship. And the higher the interest, the greater the risk = the more intense her emotions leading to protective measures a/k/a *shyt tests.*

As men, we should not take personally and even be flattered as it means she digs you, hard. Be prepared for them and come armed with the proper response. Which is always remain calm, cool and centered. Never lose your sh*t or become emotional yourself, it's the kiss of death which I learned the hard way.

Once you break her defense barriers and knock down her protective walls, the tests will stop or lessen. It requires patience assuming you think she's worth it.

If she's not wirth it to you, dump her.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, you just prove not only you dont understand woman at all and whatever little experience you have you have gotten by looks but also that you havent been in a truly long LTR. **** tests will always come sooner or later.
And If there is anything that caractherizes women is that they go by everything except logic.
You are either a 20 yold that thinks he is gonna looksmax his way for ever, a soy boy or a leftist idiot.
Your response is to throw insults and baseless accusations about who I am as a person, and you think this makes you look credible when responding to the nature of the topic?

Your behavior is exactly like those people that you claim I am. Not even worth responding to at this point.

Well the thing about logic friend is thats not how women communicate as a basic understanding.
You think women need a 'reason' to test a man's congruency?
Uhhh. Definition of **** test:

A ****-test is a premeditated social challenge set up by a man or a woman, but usually a woman, to test and assess the target's reaction to the social challenge.

You are getting **** tested because some aspect of your looks or game is making you look like a weak man. Sorry that this might be a blow to your ego, but you're probably not as alpha as you think you are.

I don't get **** tested because I don't project weakness either through my body language, mannerisms, or game. Women spend one date with me and submit completely because that's the frame I project. Too many guys are supplicating to women these days and come off as a jester.. just lmao. No thanks.

People tend to forget that 85% of communication is non-verbal. We're still very much primates. Most dude's body language, eye contact, etc is comically bad and thus they get **** tested and try to claim that everyone experiences this. It's not the case.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your full of shyt. You get tested all the fcking time.
Ask any dad with a daughter. This is a keyboard jocky clown response.

Here is a good idea. Dont quote me unless you know wtf your talking about.
This isnt theory. Its gravity
You don't even know the difference between your and you're. Just LOL.

Not only that, you use PUA terms like AMOG.. keep believing in **** tests. Good luck with that.