True or False: Girls only sh*t test when they like you

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely get tested by my lovers.
I frequently get tested by my female PTSD patients.

Insecurity lies at the root - as long as women don't feel secure about who you are and what you want, they will keep on testing you. And terminally insecure women, like the broken ones that come to me for counsel, are the worst. I don't mind, since I know how to soothe their anxieties and I'm not looking for a relationship or sex.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who doesnt take these tests seriously OR at minimum recognize when they are happening is like a toddler playing with matches.
In other words. An idiot
I never said I don't take them seriously.

It's about diversifying a straight sh1test from a playful sh1test.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"it's not always black and white" he says as he lays out a binary perspective

It's a spectrum and the more experience you have the more you know how to weigh the behavior

If a girl is insecure, leaving is absolutely an option.

This girl is busting OP's balls, that's not playful.
She is not busting his balls.

She is testing his insecurities and how far she can go in terms of braking his frame.

That's all it is. if that falls under "busting hi balls" analogy then we could possibly use that term.

But again is about how you perceive what is happening. Non-reactive and c0cky funny responses generate the best results in my experience to women like that.

EndlessNameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
False.

The more they like you, the less they shvt test.
I agree with that, the girls that dig me the most did not shvt test me, at least in the initial steps of the relationship.
I would also say that from my own experience, the younger they are, the less they shvt test.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said. Death by a thousand cuts.
1 out of 30 men can even recognize a womans IOIs what makes us think they can decifer a playful verses non playful?
Lol
Women use the SAME biobtriggers for all of them. Her brain is not boxes like a man. Its a rats nest of wires plugging and unplugging.
Thats not how their hamster works.
We can agree and disagree. Everyone here has their own thoughts on certain things.

Use what works for you, that's always the best-case scenario.

NoFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
A **** test from a woman is a logical response, action or test itself to get herself out of an emotional feeling. She is using logic to get out of emotion.
If you use any type of logic to handle the test you wont pass it. You need to keep that woman in that emotion she is trying to get away from.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will tease and be playful with you regardless, as it's their nature. Some guys see this as a #### test. When they are really doing #### tests to a guy it's because they don't care if the guy sticks around or not. If they are truly high interest they will be putty in your hands pretty much all of the time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The amount of tests is inversely proportional to her interest level

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want a woman who isn't a tease.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"You can handle 1 girl what makes you think you can handle 2"?

Whats your response?
Silence and distance. Monkey branch to younger and hotter girls.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You can handle 1 girl what makes you think you can handle 2"?
Whats your response?
"Sounds like you meant to say, 'you can't handle 1 girl'. And I'll prove you wrong, I will send you the film." And walk out.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t **** test men. It’s a neg-hit. She views you as higher value and wants to knock you down a peg to get your attention/ reaction out of you because she doesn’t believe she could have gotten your attention by simply talking to you.

Thinking women have some authority to “test” men is pedestalizing them. It’s the other way around. Men test women. We test them for loyalty.

NoFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
We should differentiate between **** test when seducing a new girl and in relationship frame test, they are very different and circumstances also differ. They still are a logical assertion, question or action to an emotional state but have to be handle completely different.
And to all the posters saying a girl wont test you if she is sttracted to you that only proves you havent really seduced a woman in your entire life.
this forum is full of guys with no game or skills and have only been with women due to looks or status.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And to all the posters saying a girl wont test you if she is sttracted to you that only proves you havent really seduced a woman in your entire life.
this forum is full of guys with no game or skills and have only been with women due to looks or status.
The only reason any person would be "tested" is due to doubts about their competence/confidence.

This forum is also full of people like you that don't understand basic logic.

NoFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason any person would be "tested" is due to doubts about their competence/confidence.

This forum is also full of people like you that don't understand basic logic.
Lol, you just prove not only you dont understand woman at all and whatever little experience you have you have gotten by looks but also that you havent been in a truly long LTR. **** tests will always come sooner or later.
And If there is anything that caractherizes women is that they go by everything except logic.
You are either a 20 yold that thinks he is gonna looksmax his way for ever, a soy boy or a leftist idiot.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think women need a 'reason' to test a man's congruency?

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think women need a 'reason' to test a man's congruency?
I do kind of see why this could be the case. If i like a girl, i do test her in some ways. Im more demanding around women i like in some ways. Also it seems like girls that like you kind of punish u more. Its hard to explain. For instance, a girl might sleep with a guy she finds attractive and not think a second thought i.e alpha douchebag but if youre a smart sensible guy she might like u a lot, too much even so she purposely has a higher standard for her own behavior around you... this is sort of BS tho because ideally u would want a girl to have uncontrollable lust around you and not be too calculated but there's something to it i believe...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if some of you guys step back and reflect on ideas like this you'll realize how irrelevant they are. Women that are interested in you go OUT of their way to put in effort into the interaction that could potentially lead to dating, sex, a relationship, etc. Women make themselves available, they lower their resistance/guard because they see potential.

Women that have low to no interest are the ones that pull this nonsense. All of this talk about "**** tests" and other foolish ideas are women that are most likely attention *****s that are juggling attention from an entire harem of men. They want you in their lineup but with no real intention of it going anywhere. If a woman actually was interested to some degree, you should recognize this behavior as a red flag and immediately cut her out. If you are actively dating or in a relationship with a woman who is acting like this something is off and you should be reflecting upon why you are with that particular woman.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if some of you guys step back and reflect on ideas like this you'll realize how irrelevant they are. Women that are interested in you go OUT of their way to put in effort into the interaction that could potentially lead to dating, sex, a relationship, etc. Women make themselves available, they lower their resistance/guard because they see potential.

Women that have low to no interest are the ones that pull this nonsense. All of this talk about "**** tests" and other foolish ideas are women that are most likely attention *****s that are juggling attention from an entire harem of men. They want you in their lineup but with no real intention of it going anywhere. If a woman actually was interested to some degree, you should recognize this behavior as a red flag and immediately cut her out. If you are actively dating or in a relationship with a woman who is acting like this something is off and you should be reflecting upon why you are with that particular woman.
yeah but a lot of girls think that they have to insult you to make u respect them, its like negging in reverse. Recently a girl that liked me was busting my balls about my tattoos. I could tell she liked me but she wanted to be "on top" of me status wise in the interaction. I blew her off and the dynamic turned cold and mutually resentful