True or False: Girls only sh*t test when they like you

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl and I were talking about music. She said, "Sorry, I don't take music recommendations" with a playful smile.

I knew it was a test on the spot so I just deflected with "I wasn't suggesting, I was asking you to suggest (which was true), but maybe a better response was "I get it. You have your own record label?". Fight fire with fire...Thoughts?

I also asked her at one point "where'd you learn how to clean like that?" Because she was using a napkin to clean the table. "Cause I'm Cuban? You're such a racist." While laughing and smiling. She's a weightlifter so I just said "I was talking about your clean." She laughed hard but if she wasn't a weightlifter, and this was some girl I knew nothing about, I'd be flabbergasted at how to respond to that. Any suggestions?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave.

She's not suggestible, she's a weightlifter, she's overly sensitive. Is she in the Castro Youth?

At the very least there's some strong penis envy here.

But to the headline, it's not black and white like that. They will to some degree unless they are completely uninterested. It depends on how much, how annoying, and to what extent the tests are designed to be jarring/mess up your game. There are levels to it.

Play true or false with your plates, not the board.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What most guys consider sh!t testing is actually 'testing for congruence'. If you act like a tough guy, but fold under questioning, you're not worth the time and effort. If you project charm, but you get offended the moment someone criticises you, you're not socially skilled, et cetera.

And yes, testing for congruence is only done when women are considering investing emotionally. If they don't care, why test for congruity?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also sh1t test to see how much you want them, how much sh1t you're willing to take
I don't take any sh1t, but you have to be light-hearted and not care about their silly games.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take any sh1t, but you have to be light-hearted and not care about their silly games.
Agreed if they are sporadic. If they are regular occurrences, time to reassess. You want to be detached, and also know when you are wasting your time.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed if they are sporadic. If they are regular occurrences, time to reassess.
I shut down the testing done by insecure women who do not trust their findings.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are all taking sh1t tests too seriously.

When a girl replies like that 90% of the time she is just playful and you have to show you are cool with it and play along.

I don't get the "leave" analogy.

I had a chick that sh1t tested me for a month. She was playful but i was sh1tested so hard because her EX made her insecure to a whole new level. And she was not open to date other guys.

Eventually, i ended up in bed with her.

It's not always black and white. It's about understanding a flat-out disrespect and a playful sh1test.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chick that sh1t tested me for a month. She was playful but i was sh1tested so hard because her EX made her insecure to a whole new level. And she was not open to date other guys.
She probably thought you might be different from the other guys, but didn't trust her findings, so she kept testing until you convinced her.

That's the way to handle tests. Don't respond to disrespect, but playful teasing is just to check if you're as cool as you present yourself.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not always black and white. It's about understanding a flat-out disrespect and a playful sh1test.
"it's not always black and white" he says as he lays out a binary perspective

It's a spectrum and the more experience you have the more you know how to weigh the behavior

If a girl is insecure, leaving is absolutely an option.

This girl is busting OP's balls, that's not playful.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is insecure, leaving is absolutely an option.
Well, you'll be leaving a lot of girls then.

Most women are insecure about something, so if that is too hard for you to deal with, you better leave.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman wants to be reassured a man can lead her confidently and won't crack under pressure

When she knows this she can comfortably submit to him and this makes everything 10X easier for everyone

This is the entire basis for sh1t testing and women do it instinctively because back in cave man days if a a man wasn't able to confidently lead and navigate the surroundings he would get them all killed

Obviously In modern times the risk of death is low but women still want to feel secure otherwise they can't be feminine

I like it when girls sh1t test because it gives me a chance to be whitty

Can be hard to think on the spot but like everything you get better with practice

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman wants to be reassured a man can lead her confidently and won't crack under pressure
When she knows this she can comfortably submit to him and this makes everything 10X easier for everyone
Exactly. Weak guys will pose as strong men, but crack under the pressure of 'sh1t testing'.

I like it when girls sh1t test because it gives me a chance to be whitty
Most guys think that humour is cracking jokes, but real humour shows in being witty. And wit is hard, but worthwhile.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who doesnt take these tests seriously OR at minimum recognize when they are happening is like a toddler playing with matches.
In other words. An idiot
You should recognise tests for what they are. Women are insecure and test for congruency. Passing their tests make them feel more secure and the tests will become fewer as a result.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with that one buddy. Wykyk and the npc's look at the game just like you.
Shyt tests have ZERO to do with her level of attraction to you. Its part of her confirmation process.
Your mom your sister and your aunt ALL shyt test you. Are you fcking them too?
Lol come on man this is not hard to understand
The only time I’ve been “shvt” tested was by women that weren’t attracted to me or didn’t see me as their best option. For women that see me as number 1, I could go shoot her parents and still have her suck my dvck the same day. Y’all are just cope maxing to the extreme.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's testing you because your showing this much interest and attention to a single woman.

So many of you on this forum lack purpose, it's just cerebral overthinking all the time. Stay in the pocket of the interaction, just play what you were gonna show her, maybe she starts teasing you about your musical taste, perfect, she's opened the door for you to do the exact same.

Forward thinking, always! This is why your on your purpose, to cultivate your life, this interaction should be the last thing on your mind. Maybe she doesnt show interest, oh well you move on but you don't allow her roadblocks to slow your progress, you blow past them, she has no authority over you unless your a simp

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's testing you because your showing this much interest and attention to a single woman.

So many of you on this forum lack purpose, it's just cerebral overthinking all the time. Stay in the pocket of the interaction, just play what you were gonna show her, maybe she starts teasing you about your musical taste, perfect, she's opened the door for you to do the exact same.

Forward thinking, always! This is why your on your purpose, to cultivate your life, this interaction should be the last thing on your mind. Maybe she doesnt show interest, oh well you move on but you don't allow her roadblocks to slow your progress, you blow past them, she has no authority over you unless your a simp
/thread