My interactions with a Chad and why game matters

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can speak to this from experience. A variety of guys.

The first are your social guys with good game and a great vibe. I do not mean PUAs or pickup weirdos, I mean guys you can chat with who leave you with good vibes and can make girls feel good as well. These guys can form a social circle fast and yes, they have some money too.

The other are guys who are HER TYPE. Every girl has a type. For example, she might like Hispanic men so even a Hispanic 7 is better than a white 10 to her or vice versa. Being her type is so huge and that is why I tell guys to go for girls who are likely to go for them.

The other are guys who are in the right place at the right time. I am talking the right circles when she is looking.

Then you have guys who are just superior in every way, just on paper and even with game and social skills.

I know we hype up things like SMV and it does matter, you have to be at your best, but luck and timing are just as big for game as SMV are. Put a high value dude in a crap market and he will underperform.
What you said right here is probably the most useful & important dating advice for every male on the internet. Unfortunately, it is going to be overlooked because it's not the fluffy fluff guys want to hear.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my head, a Chad is a tall and handsome guy with some degree of charisma/confidence/social skills (ie "natural" game). Being highly physically attractive but socially autistic is not a Chad.

Personality and game is always paramount. Good looks just gets you in the door.

All that said, it's pretty self-evident that if you're good looking AND have good game/personality you can do quite well for yourself. You don't even need money/status at that point.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this Tyrone I use to go out with, guy looks just like Usher but he could seldom keep girls around long term cause he was weird
I stopped hanging out with him 10 years ago because he was just unreliable and his life is a mess
Last time I saw him a few years ago he is doing better now and has his own business

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The first are your social guys with good game and a great vibe. I do not mean PUAs or pickup weirdos, I mean guys you can chat with who leave you with good vibes and can make girls feel good as well. These guys can form a social circle fast and yes, they have some money too.

The other are guys who are HER TYPE. Every girl has a type. For example, she might like Hispanic men so even a Hispanic 7 is better than a white 10 to her or vice versa. Being her type is so huge and that is why I tell guys to go for girls who are likely to go for them.

The other are guys who are in the right place at the right time. I am talking the right circles when she is looking.

Then you have guys who are just superior in every way, just on paper and even with game and social skills.

I know we hype up things like SMV and it does matter, you have to be at your best, but luck and timing are just as big for game as SMV are. Put a high value dude in a crap market and he will underperform.
You make some excellent points. Attraction is a product of multiple factors, which are weighted differently for every girl.

I would compare attraction to motorsport. What does it take to win a race? Being a good driver (i.e. game) certainly helps. So does having a fast, reliable, well-handling car (this would be analogous to good looks/genetics). A competent pit stop team (i.e. social circle) is also important.

At the extreme ends of the spectrum, it's pretty easy to predict who is likely to win. A good driver in a fast car with a great team has infinitely better odds than a poor driver in a slow car with a pit stop team made up of the morbidly obese. But what happens when you start mixing those factors? Would a good driver in a slow car triumph over a mediocre driver in a faster car? Maybe, maybe not. Would a champion driver in a fast car lose precious seconds at the pit stop because his team sucks and get overtaken by lesser drivers? It's possible.

And then you have something called luck.You could have everything seemingly lined up (great driving skills, brilliantly engineered car, great team) and still lose the race for some totally random reason, such as a tire blowout, oil spill on the track or someone crashing into you (i.e. c0ckblocking). In real life, things are rarely black and white.

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Profile:
White male
Chad tier looks
Height: 6ft 5
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Job: Finance Bro

Background: So I met his girlfriend before I met him and tbh she gave me that desperate weird flirty vibe. During the event, the group asked her where her bf was and he was apparently broing out in Vegas or something. She is a 6 at best IMHO, but she has that basic white girl attribute, so I could see her getting over valued.

Fast forward, they were invited to this party and I see him for the first time. The dude is clearly a Chad that stands out from everyone else including his Gf. My initial thoughts are why the fvck is this guy with this 49er. I also noticed that she actively separated and remained separated from him during the whole event. Well, after talking to this guy, everything clicked! You could tell this guy was living off his height and looks because he lacked basic social interaction skills to the point I started avoiding him lol. To keep it short, he talked too much, lots of awkward moments, and was just overall weird. It made sense why he was with this 49er because this was the best he could get to actually put up with his shvt. I now understand why girls are brutal on first dates because if this is how most men are portraying themselves then I would be cut throat too.

TLDR: Looks and height won’t carry you in dating, work on your game and social skills.
Nothing new on this.

Most guys are clueless with zero social skills. Holding fives an sixes and pretending to have nines and tens.

I had friends like this, boring as f3uck to the point i got rid of them. Not because they were bad people but because there is nothing to further discuss or rely on people like that for anything. Is like having a male best-friend-mascot those people can't improve because they don't see anything wrong with them.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
You make some excellent points. Attraction is a product of multiple factors, which are weighted differently for every girl.

I would compare attraction to motorsport. What does it take to win a race? Being a good driver (i.e. game) certainly helps. So does having a fast, reliable, well-handling car (this would be analogous to good looks/genetics). A competent pit stop team (i.e. social circle) is also important.

At the extreme ends of the spectrum, it's pretty easy to predict who is likely to win. A good driver in a fast car with a great team has infinitely better odds than a poor driver in a slow car with a pit stop team made up of the morbidly obese. But what happens when you start mixing those factors? Would a good driver in a slow car triumph over a mediocre driver in a faster car? Maybe, maybe not. Would a champion driver in a fast car lose precious seconds at the pit stop because his team sucks and get overtaken by lesser drivers? It's possible.

And then you have something called luck.You could have everything seemingly lined up (great driving skills, brilliantly engineered car, great team) and still lose the race for some totally random reason, such as a tire blowout, oil spill on the track or someone crashing into you (i.e. c0ckblocking). In real life, things are rarely black and white.
That's the best analogy I've seen so far. (Imma steal it)

You can't offset factors that are too bad. Being excellent in one area is good when you are average or at least not bad in the others.

I'd say being a chad is still a huge advantage where you don't need incredible good game.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I like to think of it as this, the circumstances matter just as much as talent does.

Imagine Tom Brady being drafted by the Detroit Lions and not having Bellichick as his coach. Chances are, he would not have won 6 Superbowls.

What I find for attraction is that it is a matter of fit and circumstance. The guys I know who do well are in cities they vibe well with and love which in turn makes them attractive to women and bring hot girls into their lives. Meanwhile, you can have guys struggling in a place like NYC because even though it is an objectively good city for game, the guy himself hates it.

It is just easier to do game when you are in a place you like and fit well with. You are naturally more likely to attract good situations in your life.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually agree with most of your posts. But I disagree with the game being looks + money + status + personality.

"GAME" is just the verbal and text methods a man uses to get faster into a woman's pants or heart. A height of 6'5'' has nothing to do with your game, it just means that you have great genetics.

Status and money are also not related to your ability to seduce women. Like the Bill Gates example. A guy could be a successful entrepreneur and MGTOW at the same time. Status and money are related to an individual's desire to compete and improve in the business world.

P.S. This is an example of pure (wrong) game

Don't lie. Bill Gates could get any hot woman he wants with his money. Look at James Marshall. A 90 year old billionaire married Anna Nicole Smith. It's all about the money once you get up into the multi millions. If you have $100 million you could get hot women easily.

Here is the question. Would you go for a billionaire woman who's like in her 60s, old if you could have her money but gotta plow her?

I couldn't, even for a billion.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good post

I was ironic about my question because people here are lamenting about height and money all the time, but yet it was an example of a guy ticking all boxes and still not really having a better time than the vast majority of guys

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie. Bill Gates could get any hot woman he wants with his money. Look at James Marshall. A 90 year old billionaire married Anna Nicole Smith. It's all about the money once you get up into the multi millions. If you have $100 million you could get hot women easily.

Here is the question. Would you go for a billionaire woman who's like in her 60s, old if you could have her money but gotta plow her?

I couldn't, even for a billion.
Money attracts women, yes. But if you don't have experience and/or a weak frame (as Bill had), you would enter the relationship on the woman's terms. And as seen at least in their last few years of marriage, she was wearing the pants and calling off the shots.

The below is genuine burning desire. This is what a man should aim for. Bezos has 600x the net worth of Di Caprio, and being a world famous entrepreneur, who created a trillion dollar company, should have been the more desirable according to Red Pill.

At the time of this recording, Bezos was the richest man on earth.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money attracts women, yes. But if you don't have experience and/or a weak frame (as Bill had), you would enter the relationship on the woman's terms. And as seen at least in their last few years of marriage, she was wearing the pants and calling off the shots.

The below is genuine burning desire. This is what a man should aim for. Bezos has 600x the net worth of Di Caprio, and being a world famous entrepreneur, who created a trillion dollar company, should have been the more desirable according to Red Pill.

Hot daemn...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is Graham Stephans, a millionaire that is about 5ft 7 or 8...He's short for a male. If you were to put him and some random 6ft 2 Chad that makes 70k a year as an entry level analyst in a cold approaching scenario in Miami or some place with lots of approachable hot women, who do you think would win?

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This is Graham Stephans, a millionaire that is about 5ft 7 or 8...He's short for a male. If you were to put him and some random 6ft 2 Chad that makes 70k a year as an entry level analyst in a cold approaching scenario in Miami or some place with lots of approachable hot women, who do you think would win?
Chad would win the majority of times, unless this guy brings the cat, and women have no idea of each guy's status.

Last edited:

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Depending on what parts of FL, women are gold diggers big time. Money seems to win in Fl. I see it all the time. Old men 60, plus with women 25 years younger.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She forgot Jeff existed for that brief moment. Jeff was NOTHING. That is how he was on camera...NOTHING..

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She forgot Jeff existed for that brief moment. Jeff was NOTHING. That is how he was on camera...NOTHING..
It seems that a lot of men on Sosuave have been drinking the Red Pill Kool-Aid.

The one which is telling them that you can fill the void of missing physical attraction with money.

Once you have experienced the feeling of a woman genuinely adoring you, pleasuring herself while thinking about you and craving your every touch, there really isn't any going back.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profile:
White male
Chad tier looks
Height: 6ft 5
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Job: Finance Bro

Background: So I met his girlfriend before I met him and tbh she gave me that desperate weird flirty vibe. During the event, the group asked her where her bf was and he was apparently broing out in Vegas or something. She is a 6 at best IMHO, but she has that basic white girl attribute, so I could see her getting over valued.

Fast forward, they were invited to this party and I see him for the first time. The dude is clearly a Chad that stands out from everyone else including his Gf. My initial thoughts are why the fvck is this guy with this 49er. I also noticed that she actively separated and remained separated from him during the whole event. Well, after talking to this guy, everything clicked! You could tell this guy was living off his height and looks because he lacked basic social interaction skills to the point I started avoiding him lol. To keep it short, he talked too much, lots of awkward moments, and was just overall weird. It made sense why he was with this 49er because this was the best he could get to actually put up with his shvt. I now understand why girls are brutal on first dates because if this is how most men are portraying themselves then I would be cut throat too.

TLDR: Looks and height won’t carry you in dating, work on your game and social skills.
Great post.

Height and "Chadness" aren't everything.

Social skills account for A LOT.

I've seen plenty of average guys with smoking hot women because they have charisma and game. I know everyone on this site has too.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on what parts of FL, women are gold diggers big time. Money seems to win in Fl. I see it all the time. Old men 60, plus with women 25 years younger.
do you think he would be able to relay his wealth in that environment? Usually obvious gold diggers know where to go or see the guys flashing wealth.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In Miami, he would win 5 out of 10 times maybe even 7 out of 10 depending on the venue and don't forget Graham does have a little bit of clout (nearly 4.5 million youtube followers, nearly half a million on IG) he just gotta wear his most expensive watch, outfit and if the girl sees him hop out the lambo they going

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people on here like to say that you can get girls without money today and I just wonder what kind of women you are hanging around, anything past a HB7, you need to have some sort of disposable income, this idea that you can just walk around being a bum and getting chicks is ridiculous, maybe if your like generically gifted top 5% but outside of that I don't care how much charisma you have, if you have that much charisma you should be using it to make money, not chase women. Granted, you could do both but I just don't see many guys that actually have this kind of charismatic depth, most are operating on a surface level.

Modeling your approach off of what the 2 respective top 5%ers do is incel territory plain and simple for 90% of men today

Last edited: