Rich Cooper

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to his videos occasionally. Basic common sense and seems to have a good understanding of how it all works. But, what do the girls look like that he dates?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unplugged Alpha is a good book.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to him more for entertainment than taking girl advice. I am pretty sure he isn't dating the best women and even dipping in the single mom pool. However, he is one of the only red pill guys I will listen to. At that age, I do not blame him and it shows in his content.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to his videos occasionally. Basic common sense and seems to have a good understanding of how it all works. But, what do the girls look like that he dates?

As you've said, he gives good general advise. He is basically Rollo, but without the unnecessary philosophy and science.

Dating wise, I remember he mentioned 1-3 years ago that he is in a LTR with a woman his age (46-47), who also had a kid.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not what I'd call a nice guy, but I have listened to his stuff and read Unplugged Alpha and it's all good home cooking.

Nothing you didn't already know or suspect but Rich puts it together well. Overall a force for good.

NoFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude answer for everything is, become a millionaire, laser the **** out of your eyes if you have glasses, have a six pack, etc, etc, etc, all to score some overrated *****, lol, talk about frame.

If the guy was a real state agent he would be advising to buy homes in 2007 and if you dont habe the money just work harder or get a bigger loan, rofl.

The sexual market for men right now is a ****ing bubble and unlike in the golden era 50’s and 60’s in which a male 6 smv could easily pull a female 8 smv and above instead right now should be comptent in pulling 5’s and below all thanks to communist critical theory, feminism and several other reasons that go against a good society well being.
Instead of us fellow men getting together to change society back to where it should be this dude just says to suck it up, ride the tide and go along with the current.

No thanks.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea his biggest drawback. Hes not got a wide enough scope.
I like Rich. He was smart enough to ditch RuleZero before it became the clown show free for all that it is now.
But hes got his own issues.
He also is obsessed with single moms.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's basically proclaiming the whole time how he "leaves the manoswamp and all those dorks" but is still making videos about it like there's no tomorrow.
His videos are decent and very compact.

Yea his biggest drawback. Hes not got a wide enough scope.
I like Rich. He was smart enough to ditch RuleZero before it became the clown show free for all that it is now.
But hes got his own issues.
what's wrong with rule zero

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's basically proclaiming the whole time how he "leaves the manoswamp and all those dorks" but is still making videos about it like there's no tomorrow.
He is just making the videos to drive traffic to his paid private group. Most of his videos are purposely created just to get as many eye balls as possible so he can get more customers.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s the reason I found this place, via his interview of Rollo…. I think you should def read his stuff for a solid base of how to get back in the dating pool

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He also is obsessed with single moms.
Nothing wrong with hooking up with single moms. Last Halloween having dipped just surface level into red pill I had turned down the two hottest single moms in my town and I still regret it. So let’s get it straight, you can take a childless wh0re to pound town for eternity but since a relatively low mileage smoke has a kid you’re blowing frame? Absolutely retarded

Last edited: