Should we marry only virgin women?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why you inextricably link virginity to religion ... the mindset to dedicate herself to a quality man, to not sleep around is innate in a clinically sane, feminine woman. If she's a virgin just because of religion that's a big red flag.
The practice of a Judeo-Christian religion is often tied to women not having sex prior to marriage.

should accept that his only 'realistic' options are women his age who have mileage and baggage. It may be the 'realistic' thing, but that's true for AFCs, why should it be for budding DJs? ;)
Most men who study Game don't make immense improvements. Some men barely improve outcomes whereas other men might make some moderate improvements. The Neil Strauss situation of going from an incel/borderline incel to superior seducer is an outlier.

The realistic dating market for most men is a woman near his own age. If this man is in his 30s +, his realistic dating market is likely filled with women with mileage or baggage unless he is wealthy and/or extremely fit. Outside of the top 5-10% of men, most men don't have great options.

Look for instance at Zan Perrion who is known as a seducer. He found his wife when he was 48 and she was 22 ... 'realistically' he should've settled for a twice divorced, out of shape 45yrs old woman with 2 kids, right? :rolleyes:
The average man will never be able to pull this off in the west.
@Gamisch is correct that @pipeman84 is citing an outlier.

Most men need to be rich to get an age difference of 10+ years. Even getting a 6-8 year age difference after age 30 is an impressive achievement.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even getting a 6-8 year age difference after age 30 is an impressive achievement.
My ex-gf was 7 years yonger than I was.

What about passport bros? Someone making $ 50K per year, who is able to work from home (ie and anywhere else in the world).
For someone going to Columbia or the Philippeans they could probably get a yonger age range.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally, yes, an unblemished attractive woman that is healthy in mind and spirit - every guy wants this but is difficult to find in the west. You would basically have to marry someone you grew up with (which does happen). I know of people that married their highschool sweetheart or whatever.

What is more realistic is someone with a low body count. This is going to be any sensible woman because sensible women are pretty much off the market by the time they are like 25. I saw this play out unnumbered times. If you think about it it is very easy for an attractive woman to lock down a man, even more so if she has her head screwed on right. Near 30 or more and unmarried is a bad sign, speaks of all kinds of issues.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally, yes, an unblemished attractive woman that is healthy in mind and spirit - every guy wants this but is difficult to find in the west. You would basically have to marry someone you grew up with (which does happen). I know of people that married their highschool sweetheart or whatever.

What is more realistic is someone with a low body count. This is going to be any sensible woman because sensible women are pretty much off the market by the time they are like 25. I saw this play out unnumbered times. If you think about it it is very easy for an attractive woman to lock down a man, even more so if she has her head screwed on right. Near 30 or more and unmarried is a bad sign, speaks of all kinds of issues.
Like I said in a different post, eventually we are also after 20% of women, but that's me being positive and in a good mood. Might as well be 10.

We only mention women chasing top 20% of men. Never the simple fact it's also the exact other way around. We chase the best, most rational women knowing they'll be off the market REAL quick. We would do the same given the opportunity.

I start to understand more and more that, lets say on OLD, I by default deal with the 80% leftovers of "undesirable " women. And that mindset alone kinda evens the playfield. At least makes me pedestalize them even less. Because Jessica, if you were such a catch ,then why are you STiLL single?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be the old last century viewpoint driven by insecurity-

You gotta get 'em while they're young
and take 'em right from their mama,
and you raise 'em up
right by you to keep ‘em true,
You raise 'em just like
you would a bird dog.

~ Dennis Quaid, aka Jerry Lee Lewis
Great Balls of Fire
Well , I have to say though that this is exactly what happens in Islamic cultures.

We as western men have to come to terms with the fact that our women " have to find themselves " and they want to " explore ", sp we'll have to find ways to cope with that.

Its not like there are zero women on earth right now that will go from being with mommy , to being a mommy. We have to cope with slightly less desirable profiles of our women. It is what it is. Some (of them) people have no clean water so..

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside of the top 5-10% of men, most men don't have great options.
Most men need to be rich to get an age difference of 10+ years. Even getting a 6-8 year age difference after age 30 is an impressive achievement.
While it certainly appears that way, a competition where the top 5-10% of men get the cream of the crop, I don't think it's like that in reality.
Firstly, look at the the women the top men are married to/in a LTR with ... there are very few cases that are inspiring and many more of 'how the heck did that happen?, why is he staying with her?'. That leads us to conclude that they may be top men on the surface only, or:
Secondly, it depends on what that top man truly wants: some are gay, some are into older women, some aren't interested in monogamy and so on.
Thirdly, it depends on 'chemistry' ... that desirable 22yrs old virgin may have the choice between you and a guy who objectively on an LMS scale is way above you. Yet she feels no attraction for him, she's attracted to you.