Should we marry only virgin women?

Don732

Don Juan
Reaction score
I often get laughed at by the people around me, whenever i say that i would prefer a virgin woman for a serious relationship/marriage. Since that's the woman i will want kids from, and will be taking care of her for the rest of my life.

To which people say - "you're not a virgin yourself, so you can't demand that from women as well. and virging or not it doesn't matter"

Can more experinced people please share your thoughts on that one? would be very thankful for any thoughts,insights

Serenity

Reaction score
Can more experinced people please share your thoughts on that one?
Yes, what people have said to you is true. You're a hypocrite and it doesn't matter other than for your own personal beliefs.

If you think this is the forum that will just simply be your echo chamber, well, sorry to disappoint you... You're not even asking a real question, you just want us to validate your beliefs. Yeah, no, I don't think so.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often get laughed at by the people around me, whenever i say that i would prefer a virgin woman for a serious relationship/marriage. Since that's the woman i will want kids from, and will be taking care of her for the rest of my life.
I would keep that to myself ... no need to go around talking about all your preferences regarding women. That's a natural, deep seated instinct for a man so it logically follows that only chumps would laugh at you for expressing it.
To which people say - "you're not a virgin yourself, so you can't demand that from women as well. and virging or not it doesn't matter"
Those are both very nonsensical statements, albeit with a superficial layer of plausibility.
1. there are different yardsticks used to measure men and women. If one demands they are both the same in all aspects, then there's no male-female polarity anymore.
2. it matters a lot because it tells both about her past and her mindset regarding relationships with men.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a certain point, it becomes unrealistic to only find virginal women. A man might be able to pull off the strategy of meeting virgins and later marrying them if he's high school aged or college aged and either attending a religious college or involved in the religious on-campus groups at a public university. After a man is about 22-23, this strategy becomes unrealistic. For a man to do this, he must have a lot of self-awareness at a young age and practice a Judeo-Christian religion in following its dogma in a dedicated ways.

Dogmatic, religious people don't tend to populate the SoSuave forums. This is a seducer's board.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends where you look.

A virgin Western woman passed the age of 18? LOL.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a certain point, it becomes unrealistic to only find virginal women. A man might be able to pull off the strategy of meeting virgins and later marrying them if he's high school aged or college aged and either attending a religious college or involved in the religious on-campus groups at a public university. After a man is about 22-23, this strategy becomes unrealistic. For a man to do this, he must have a lot of self-awareness at a young age and practice a Judeo-Christian religion in following its dogma in a dedicated ways.

Dogmatic, religious people don't tend to populate the SoSuave forums. This is a seducer's board.
Firstly, I don't see why you inextricably link virginity to religion ... the mindset to dedicate herself to a quality man, to not sleep around is innate in a clinically sane, feminine woman. If she's a virgin just because of religion that's a big red flag.
Secondly, you imply that a guy over 22-23yrs old, particularly one who is on this board hence interested in seduction and male-female relationships should accept that his only 'realistic' options are women his age who have mileage and baggage. It may be the 'realistic' thing, but that's true for AFCs, why should it be for budding DJs? ;)

Look for instance at Zan Perrion who is known as a seducer. He found his wife when he was 48 and she was 22 ... 'realistically' he should've settled for a twice divorced, out of shape 45yrs old woman with 2 kids, right? :rolleyes:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding a decent woman is like finding a meteorite from Pluto. Finding a virgin to marry is like finding a meteorite from another galaxy.

Not even famous men can pull this off. So i wonder how all you average Joes wanna pull this off. Only thing I can imagine is that you don't ever commit to a woman until you find virging Mary.

Firstly, I don't see why you inextricably link virginity to religion ... the mindset to dedicate herself to a quality man, to not sleep around is innate in a clinically sane, feminine woman. If she's a virgin just because of religion that's a big red flag.
Secondly, you imply that a guy over 22-23yrs old, particularly one who is on this board hence interested in seduction and male-female relationships should accept that his only 'realistic' options are women his age who have mileage and baggage. It may be the 'realistic' thing, but that's true for AFCs, why should it be for budding DJs? ;)

Look for instance at Zan Perrion who is known as a seducer. He found his wife when he was 48 and she was 22 ... 'realistically' he should've settled for a twice divorced, out of shape 45yrs old woman with 2 kids, right? :rolleyes:
Zan is
- a hvm
- an actor
-lives in shytehole Romania (like Tate). Every man and his brother get 5 extra smv points there..so yes, a smv2 man does become a smv7 no matter his looks age ect. All that's required is dont be as broke as the locals are.
- is a pua artist

The average man will never be able to pull this off in the west.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Can more experinced people please share your thoughts on that one? would be very thankful for any thoughts,insights
No Cherry? Dont marry.
No hymen? No diamond

Joking aside, How old are you? Lets start there.

I hope you find her, but the odds are against you. How bad do you want this? If you dont commit to any girl unless she´s a virgin you may end up unmarried and childless. Is it worth the risk to you?

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even want a virgin unless I'm dating a girl fresh out of high school.

As far as I'm concerned, screening for a woman who either doesn't like sex or has insanely high standards seems like digging your own grave.

My ideal girl wants to have the maximum amount of sex with me for the minimum amount of my money spent.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zan is
- a hvm
- an actor
-lives in shytehole Romania (like Tate). Every man and his brother get 5 extra smv points there..so yes, a smv2 man does become a smv7 no matter his looks age ect. All that's required is dont be as broke as the locals are.
- is a pua artist
It doesn't appear Zan is rich and he certainly didn't buy his wife as Tate does with his hoes. His wife graduated an architecture university, once again differentiating her from the ditzy bimbos PUAs associate themselves with.
Oh, and I wouldn't describe Romania as a shythole, it's an EU country.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, they can criticize you all they want but your standards are your standards. I am all for standards and boundaries, especially if they are high standards.

Hypocrite or not, that is something you want. Now for the real question, are you being realistic? Yes and maybe. Are there virgins out there? Yes. Will you find one that you can marry and have a family and "marry"? Maybe with a chance of no.

As @Dr.Suave said, the odds are highly against you. Might be a smart move to consider girls with low body counts, while you are in search of a virgin.

PS: I also have that standard, my last relationship which I considered settling down with was a virgin (I took it). And my current relationship, she also was a virgin (I took it). I will say, your sex life might not be as rich as with a girl with experience. Virgins can learn with you and you can teach them, but the streets are better teachers when it comes to sex. So it's a circular logic in which you have to find the balance.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't appear Zan is rich and he certainly didn't buy his wife as Tate does with his hoes. His wife graduated an architecture university, once again differentiating her from the ditzy bimbos PUAs associate themselves with.
Oh, and I wouldn't describe Romania as a shythole, it's an EU country.
I Googled his name to find out more about him ,that's how I came up with this information. Still stands he's FAR from the average Romanian factory worker who makes perhaps 400 euro a month.

Still he's the exception rather than the norm. And LOL at thinking all of the EU isn't shyte. Everything eastern and south is shyte. Bulgaria Romania Poland ect. All shyte. Greece Portugal Spain, all shyte. Arguably France and UK are shyte as well.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Googled his name to find out more about ,that's how I came up with this information.
I read his book and watched most of his videos :p You can tell he has something special about him compared with the rest of PUAs, and so-called manosphere guys.
Still he's the exception rather than the norm.
Of course. But so is being an active member on this forum, discussing and pondering these issues.
And LOL at thinking all of the EU isn't shyte. Everything eastern and south is shyte. Bulgaria Romania Poland ect. All shyte. Greece Portugal Spain, all shyte. Arguably France and UK are shyte as well.
C'mon man, this is not 1993. Even back then a 48yrs old Canadian getting into a relationship with a 22yrs old Romanian university student would've been the exception. Today having a Canadian passport doesn't impress anyone in the EU. When you say shythole I think of places like Honduras, some countries in Africa and SE Asia.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke I will check some of his content.

Nah bruh, eastern Europe =Russia. They're all heavily influenced by Russia, their languages are always somewhat similar. Yessss their women are fecking drop dead gorgeous. And you make 400 euro's a month. Yes it improved massively. One could argue that places like Poland and Croatia are now 1,5th world instead of 2nd world countries. But still most of their men will move to western Europe because they'll make 4 times as much .

I LIVE in Europe..so ask me how I know.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do you hold virginity in such high regards?

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score

Depending on your age, virgins can be found.
I have only been with one virgin and it was my best and also longest relationship so far (~10 years).

I agree with @Modern Man Advice advice, low body count would be the best next option for you.

I was ok with your post until I saw “take care of her for the rest of my life”. This is borderline naive, a more seasoned approach would be, IF I find a virgin I will try to make it work for as long as possible (assuming this is what you think that you want), and be satisfied with it even if/when things comes to an end due life circumstances.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Why do you hold virginity in such high regards?
It may be the old last century viewpoint driven by insecurity-

You gotta get 'em while they're young
and take 'em right from their mama,
and you raise 'em up
right by you to keep ‘em true,
You raise 'em just like
you would a bird dog.

~ Dennis Quaid, aka Jerry Lee Lewis
Great Balls of Fire