On jealousy

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read these updates a couple times through in the bathroom last night over the course of the concert. I took them all very seriously. After the concert with about 30 minutes left in the drive I started the conversation mostly in the tone of @All_Kindz_Of_Gainz but I weaved in the words of everyone who posted last night. We had a blow out fight and it was actually very relieving. I’ll get into it later, the kids are over now.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read these updates a couple times through in the bathroom last night over the course of the concert. I took them all very seriously. After the concert with about 30 minutes left in the drive I started the conversation mostly in the tone of @All_Kindz_Of_Gainz but I weaved in the words of everyone who posted last night. We had a blow out fight and it was actually very relieving. I’ll get into it later, the kids are over now.
You can't back down now, be prepared for her to give you the silent treatment, maybe cry, accusing you of controlling, insecure, all of that. If you cave you'll be reinforcing bad behavior and she knows, if she does anything like that again she can use those same tools to get you to cave. Its a quicksand trap that is very difficult to leave, in which I've fallen from time to time.

Remember, Silence & Distance, its either comply or goodbye.