Getting Started with Instagram

M

member160292

Instagram will let a woman wonder about your lifestyle, she’s single and looking for the next best thing…excitement. Why not add it to your arsenal if you got it?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram will let a woman wonder about your lifestyle, she’s single and looking for the next best thing…excitement. Why not add it to your arsenal if you got it?
They will wonder, but they will also make decisions based on what they see. It doesn't take much to turn one off before you have connected in person if they see something on your social media that they don't like. It's all about first impressions.

I'd rather let my physical presence, words, and vibe do the work for me. I have more control over how they receive and can adjust on the fly.

A little mystery has always generated intrigue which leads to excitement. Use it to your advantage.

Pictures with conversation is always more captivating than simple pictures.

M

member160292

They will wonder, but they will also make decisions based on what they see. It doesn't take much to turn one off before you have connected in person if they see something on your social media that they don't like. It's all about first impressions.

I'd rather let my physical presence, words, and vibe do the work for me. I have more control over how they receive and can adjust on the fly.

A little mystery has always generated intrigue which leads to excitement. Use it to your advantage.

Pictures with words are always more captivating than simple pictures.
I agree, having the initial ‘picture’ helps get your foot in the door for a date