Tom Brady's situation is concrete proof that dating for men is always a L

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also cut back on the simping cause she was 29 when they got married and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get married to almost post wall women at 29, when he could have gotten at 32 a younger chippy
The red pill is destroying your mind.

He wanted a family. He built one with a tall rich foreign supermodel. Yeah, real simping there…

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
How does that even make sense if he wants to actual have a family? You want some young girl that wants to go out and party all the time and not parent the kids, or even realize how to because she is a kid herself?

My God the stuff you read on here is just mind boggling sometimes. Where do people learn this rubbish?

Trust and believe that Tom Brady could get more pvssy than every person on this board combined if that's what he actually wanted.
Why are you getting all worked up over this? Here we say post wall women are damaged, and not good ltrs, but since Brady wanted to and it looks like he's your god it was good for him.

Chill dude, just get married to a 29 years old supermodel and have a family already.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why are you getting all worked up over this? Here we say post wall women are damaged, and not good ltrs, but since Brady wanted to and it looks like he's your god it was good for him.

Chill dude, just get married to a 29 years old supermodel and have a family already.
No...YOU say that. Stop acting like this is some "truth" that exists in the universe.

Personally I think there are more people on this board damaged than women I have met. But that's just me.

The vast majority of issues on this board regarding relationships with women exist because of an inherently poor selection process where these women are selected for traits that have nothing to do with what a person actually wants in a relationship and only due to looks or age.

It's like selecting a doctor based on how hot they are not by if they are any good at solving whatever health issues you have...or even if they have any experience at all in what you need them for

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
No...YOU say that. Stop acting like this is some "truth" that exists in the universe.

Personally I think there are more people on this board damaged than women I have met. But that's just me.
Oh really? Spinsters in their early 20s; educated women who crushed in the corporate world without developing relationship skills; a lot of them are single mothers; a lot of them spent their time studying to have baby rabbies around that age. Are those good for ltrs?

Are you married?

Also men typically work on their issues since there is nobody saying how great you are for nothing, you have to become something, that's why you find a lot of us "damaged" but a different kind of damage my friend, never compare.

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
He would have gotten A hot girl but he would not have gotten Gisele, who makes more money than he does. Gisele dated DiCaprio for a while, she is not dating any NFL QB let along a backup. There's level to this dude. Your average NFL backup or NHL run of the mill player might get an Instagram THOT but he is not getting a top tier super model that is dating A List actors.
lets not forget he lost a number of Superbowls. Lets say he only won those three early in his career and didn't win anymore the rest of the way and lost them. Would he still have got her?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets not forget he lost a number of Superbowls. Lets say he only won those three early in his career and didn't win anymore the rest of the way and lost them. Would he still have got her?
LMFAO, bbbbrrrrroooooo really? Dude has won more Superbowls than any franchise in the entire NFL!

He got her before his first Superbowl loss so the answer is yes.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Tom Brady changed his mind and wants to get back into the game he is passionate about and has dedicated most of his life towards excelling at. Good for him. His wife didn't like it? Too bad. I hope she never changes her mind.

Shame on her for not supporting him. Football runs deep in his soul and when you take that away you also take away who he is. Those who have never been deeply passionate and dedicated to something for 30 years will never understand.

His wife has spent her entire life as a model. That says a ton about her shallowness. People have waited on her hand and foot her entire life and put her on a pedestal while she paraded around with little clothing. If she isn't the center of attention she isn't happy. Same old story with these types.

And if this was really about the "kids" as she claims then why would she split? Once divorced her kids will see him even less. Its all about her, like it usually is. Judge a woman by her actions, not her words.

Tom screwed up trying to make a house wife out of her.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy, where do I even start with this. For one, Tom Brady is by far one of my favorite athletes on the planet and what he has done in the NFL will never be rivaled by anyone else that comes along. Tom is by far the GOAT football player and even his situation with his wife is not that bad because apparently, she makes more money than he does!

However, as much as I love the work he has done on the field, I do think that Brady always gave off that simpish nice guy image. People don't realize it but he was a late bloomer. Even though he played football at Michigan, he was taken in the 6th round of the NFL draft and didn't grow into his looks until after winning a couple of Superbowls. Of course a guy like that happily wives up a supermodel. Even on the field and overall, he gave off too much of a clean guy sort of image. I think it had to do with the classy organization that the Patriots tried to make themselves out to be (despite Spy Gate and Deflate Gate lol).

I'll contrast him to someone like Cristiano Ronaldo who was also an ugly duckling before peaking at United but had his fair share of fun before getting married with a kid. The other one is obviously one of the game GOATs himself, Leonardo DiCaprio.

I get into it all the time with dudes on here who say "just work on yourself and it will come, no need to game". That is BS and some celebs are a testament to that. Just because you have money and status does not mean you will slay that much.

It is why, despite how much guys hate him, what Dan Bilzerian has done has been amazing.
if you are a public person , you have to be a simp . Otherwise you will loose your image . And the image makes more money than anything else

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
So Tom Brady changed his mind and wants to get back into the game he is passionate about and has dedicated most of his life towards excelling at. Good for him. His wife didn't like it? Too bad. I hope she never changes her mind.

Shame on her for not supporting him. Football runs deep in his soul and when you take that away you also take away who he is. Those who have never been deeply passionate and dedicated to something for 30 years will never understand.

His wife has spent her entire life as a model. That says a ton about her shallowness. People have waited on her hand and foot her entire life and put her on a pedestal while she paraded around with little clothing. If she isn't the center of attention she isn't happy. Same old story with these types.

And if this was really about the "kids" as she claims then why would she split? Once divorced her kids will see him even less. Its all about her, like it usually is. Judge a woman by her actions, not her words.

Tom screwed up trying to make a house wife out of her.
No bro, but she's an elite wealthy tall supermodel, that's all it matters when it comes to women to have a great marriage with a good family.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read up on this. They got into a fight cause he said he wants to unretire and return to football. This seems like one of those common marriage issues where the wife gets mad that the husband goes off with the guys to bowl or drink at the bar. He is not giving time to her and I suspect she is also having a mental crisis that he will get a new woman to replace her. And he should cause if you are at that level, bang as many young women as possible. Considering he keeps getting with older women, it's likely him being another bp guy caught in the web of feminism of dating older women cause he believes they are "more mature." Bullsh*t. Should be ****ing prime cheerleader puss.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering he keeps getting with older women, it's likely him being another bp guy caught in the web of feminism of dating older women cause he believes they are "more mature." Bullsh*t. Should be ****ing prime cheerleader puss.
I don't doubt this is true, but Gisele is on another level. Brady is on the record saying she's a witch, and even if she's a "good" one, we all know how their emotions play out. I'm not saying she's on Hilary Clinton's or Courtney Love's level, but she has the potential to do some f**ked up sh1t, and toying with his mind at a high level seems like it would be second nature to this kind of "woman"

A much better example of the phenomenon OP is talking about is Tom Cruises' 3 wives all divorcing him when they were 33.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always bullsh1t, it's part of the game, and you need to accept it. If you don't like playing the game do something else. If you enjoy the game, understand it and play it as well as you possibly can.
I wish I could copy and paste this into every angry, hateful, woman-haters head. Its just how it goes, why keep logging on to the same game everyday if you hate everything about it?!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could copy and paste this into every angry, hateful, woman-haters head. Its just how it goes, why keep logging on to the same game everyday if you hate everything about it?!
There's no point reveling in hate, but to be fair accepting that "its just how it goes" without any control mechanisms (ex institutions like marriage and religion) in place only ensures the erosion of first world society. This is bigger than just individual anger issues, notwithstanding the fact that the anger is somewhat justified in the first place.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Can I get some context as to what happened that spurned the creation of this thread?
A post menstrual woman who's not the spotlight anymore, getting old as fvck, is afraid of being replaced, wants her hubby to stop what his passion is "for her and her kids" because she sacrificed her career for the family, and if he doesn't do it the speculation is she will divorce him. Typically what happens in every marriage.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A post menstrual woman who's not the spotlight anymore, getting old as fvck, is afraid of being replaced, wants her hubby to stop what his passion is "for her and her kids" because she sacrificed her career for the family, and if he doesn't do it the speculation is she will divorce him. Typically what happens in every marriage.
I swear if the divorce system wasn't so biased against men, no woman would ever leave their man due to having no alimony waiting for them.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All humans get old. It’s odd to imply a man should simply discard his wife because she “got old.”
Brady's not only one of the biggest chads in the world, but he's also one of the slowest aging humans too.