Women and comfort level with culture/ race bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't look at things as "privilege", @Snag87. I think it's a bad idea to even look at things that way. What you are looking at is just a pro & con situation of various types of people. Skin color is one obviously cause in the end humans are tribal and superficial. I accepted this a long time ago but never let that hold me back from success. It just means I have to be aware of my struggles and compensate for it another way.

The guys who give up I do not have sympathy for cause I and others have defeated those struggles constantly. And yet I also know that there are some things people are good at and others they are not good at. For instance, even though white men and white women are the top of the beauty pyramid, that comes at a cost. More is expected of them. White skinned people also fair worse in sunny temperatures and also shine so bright that they actually tan themselves just to look more like an islander. It is a rather interesting balance of life. In truth, I believe the epitome of the "ideal man and woman" is a greek bronze color. The sun treated human that shows experience. This goes mostly for men. For women, a softer lighter skinned colored is more ideal. I for one become very attracted to a white innocent woman compared to other skin colors.

Skin color is not that important but we must not forget its importance in the visual and social world of human communication.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue was it just seemed like NPC race of male put way less effort than me to get a girl. I’m not white, but I will never sympathize with white male incels because I believe they suffer from mental health issues and that they are inherently lazy. I make six figs, have a six-pack, and consider myself good-looking, but I know for a fact I would lose to a lesser quality guy of another race 9 times out of ten in the dating field because I'm black lol. I stopped caring about it though and have other things to worry about now in my life lol.

I don’t have any sympathy for Asians either because they have never been as hated by society as much as blacks. I remember back in my college frat days, the fraternities that wouldn’t allow blacks or certain Hispanics in at least had a few Asians in them already. The Asians I see bvtching about women are the nerdy ones that follow the stereotype lol.

Now I get it, blacks are worshipped in the media, I see blacks with girls, etc. If you aren’t playing sports or a thug/deplorable that a white sjw can use as a bat then you’re going to struggle the most lol. In addition, Unpopular Opinion..I rarely see black men with a woman of another race that I find attractive. I usually see them picking up the trash from the White, Hispanic, or Asian communities lol.
Indian and Asian men typically have slightly lower SMV than black men. It can vary by region.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the desire or effort to improve oneself is the difference here. The average black guy and the average white guy can have the same drive and put in the same effort, but one of them will get less in return for it. That's demotivating which in turn increases the likelihood of falling even further behind.

Many parts of society is racist, not necessarily extremely or overtly, but enough for a noticable disadvantage. It's preference, not hate, but many opportunities that depend on someone else's decision will be lost if one is less preferred.

Had it just been women it would be one thing, but living as a minority anywhere is a disadvantage because of being generally less preferred.

I bet white guys who sit and wait even gets more opportunities than others, although still not many.

I don't think any other race is any lazier, it's that the majority disadvantages them and I do think your view on this is racist.

I call BS here. Black guys are doing better than ever imo. Just move to Atlanta. I know for a fact they are killing it there.

If you are black and can't get ***** there then you are either: 1) ugly or short as hell or 2) have no clue how to dress and act to take advantage of your look.

I used to see this same group of three athletic looking black guys every other night in Shenzhen, China when i lived there absolutely kill it everytime i saw them out with new stunners hanging all over them. I guess they were colleagues or friends or something...but i would see them all the time at this one set of bars called coco park when i went out. I am tall and white and they got way more good looking ***** there than me.

Stop making excuses. Also, all the black guys i used to associate with with when younger were naturals who had no qualms about approaching and attracting women.

Based off my observations, black guys tend to be on average more naturally outgoing and in tune with women's behavior patterns when compared to other races of men.

Then you got the whole big d@ck meme stuff and the badboy image by default going on with the rise of popularity of urban hip hop / gangster rap in mainstream media. Seems like to me if you are of decent height and looks, it would be easy.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had friends of various backgrounds before and I know what I am going to say might sound racist but seriously, hear me out and you will get my point. The issue with a lot of race whiners is that they are complaining about not getting the same results as a top tier guy of another race. When I was in high school, I had a dorky yet outgoing Asian friend. The guy was out of shape but I'll give him credit, he was a social enough guy. Problem is, he blamed racism for him not getting the same results with women as the Quarterback of our football team who was a 6'3 white guy being recruited to play college football.

I am not kidding, some objectively ugly Asian dude blamed racism for him not getting as many girls as the Quarterback getting recruited to play in college.

For a second, I though that was a one-off, but I was wrong. I have seen this so much from Asian and especially Indian guys who will be out of shape, act awkward, be uncomfortable in confrontational/tough situations, and then get mad at women for choosing a suave white or black guy with Adonis looks over them. We don't ever call it out because no one wants to be that out of touch meanie but I've seen this play out over and over and over again.

No one wants to admit but women pick white guys more on average because there are just more higher value white guys to go around than higher value guys of other races. It's going to sound racist but whites just produce more higher value guys than other races, at least in the western world. White guys are more likely to go above and beyond to improve themselves compared to other guys who just sit and wait.

You know how many Indian guys I have known that were tall, had athletic figures, and a charismatic personality? Four. Want to know what them had in common? They had more women in their lives than they knew what to do with. If anything, they did better because they were the rare exception and women acted in scarcity as a result.

Yet, lower value minorities just want someone to offer them a shoulder to cry on rather than telling them the truth.

Oh and, in before 50+ posts on "OMG I am a minority, it is impossible, please someone give me a shoulder to cry on and hear my bawwwing".
OIP.jpg

I agree with Jesse Hankman. Way too much whining 'round these parts. Also agree that white guys are more willing to go the extra distance. Some will call it slavery, some will call it white-knighting, but you don't get the holy grail of pu$$y without a lifetime of flagellance. Say what you want about "self-improvement", but the bottom line is that you don't get anywhere in life without effort. Only the weak-willed practice discernment in the World of Moody.

Don't be that weak-willed guy.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I call BS here. Black guys are doing better than ever imo. Just move to Atlanta. I know for a fact they are killing it there.

If you are black and can't get ***** there then you are either: 1) ugly or short as hell or 2) have no clue how to dress and act to take advantage of your look.
Take another look at what I was responding to. He was speaking generally, not just about women.

If you ask me I agree with you and women is probably one thing in life minorities are at much less of a disadvantage beyond their control. Can't talk from personal experience though, I'm a white Scandinavian. Although, I have seen all types of guys having none of the imagined disabilities sometimes talked about on this forum in regards to getting women.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take another look at what I was responding to. He was speaking generally, not just about women.

If you ask me I agree with you and women is probably one thing in life minorities are at much less of a disadvantage beyond their control. Can't talk from personal experience though, I'm a white Scandinavian. Although, I have seen all types of guys having none of the imagined disabilities sometimes talked about on this forum in regards to getting women.
I'm asian and yes minorities are at a disadvantage but what can you do but play the cards you were dealt,

Reaction score
Indian and Asian men typically have slightly lower SMV than black men. It can vary by region.
I call bs. A Chad Asian/Indian man would beat a Chad black man anywhere in the country lol. Yes, the black guy might have it better quantity-wise, but that's because the trash of other races know a black man will play the cleanup man for them. Look at Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, a prime example lol.

Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call bs. A Chad Asian/Indian man would beat a Chad black man anywhere in the country lol. Yes, the black guy might have it better quantity-wise, but that's because the trash of other races know a black man will play the cleanup man for them.
Asian men in America is underrated

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call bs. A Chad Asian/Indian man would beat a Chad black man anywhere in the country lol. Yes, the black guy might have it better quantity-wise, but that's because the trash of other races know a black man will play the cleanup man for them.
Tough to prove. I could always be wrong

Reaction score
Tough to prove. I could always be wrong
Just look at the women you see Asians with vs Blacks. Yes, a black guy might nab a hot cleat chaser, but most of the women they are with are fat and trashy overall. I rarely see Asian men with a fat or trashy girl where I'm at. I'd much rather draw from a bag of 6s-8s than a bag full of 1s and 2s with a 9 in there.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at the women you see Asians with vs Blacks. Yes, a black guy might nab a hot cleat chaser, but most of the women they are with are fat and trashy overall. I rarely see Asian men with a fat or trashy girl where I'm at. I'd much rather draw from a bag of 6s-8s than a bag full of 1s and 2s with a 9 in there.
I rarely see an Asian man with a non-asian girl.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Class and vibes beat race every day and yes, they can even be portrayed through very shallow methods like online dating if you get a decent photographer or take good photos. I grew up in the south where racism is very much alive and I knew of classy black guys who dated and got with top tier white girls. What @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said about Asian and Indian men is true as well, I have seen Chad-like Asian and Indian guys who were slaying hard.

I think all too often, race gives guys a really good cop out to where they can overlook their own flaws. The one flaw guys overlook is their vibe and it becomes a nasty cycle. I've known a number of dudes who came off as depressed, lame, and weird only to blame race for their failures. No matter what you show them, they will just pull out the old online dating studies to cope and give an excuse for their failure.

Like if a 5'3 white guy struggles, then he has to accept he is short. If a weird or awkward white guy struggles, he has to accept that it is his vibe. If a weird and awkward Indian guy struggles, expect him to never take any ownership and just blame his race.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't look at things as "privilege", @Snag87. I think it's a bad idea to even look at things that way. What you are looking at is just a pro & con situation of various types of people. Skin color is one obviously cause in the end humans are tribal and superficial. I accepted this a long time ago but never let that hold me back from success. It just means I have to be aware of my struggles and compensate for it another way.

The guys who give up I do not have sympathy for cause I and others have defeated those struggles constantly. And yet I also know that there are some things people are good at and others they are not good at. For instance, even though white men and white women are the top of the beauty pyramid, that comes at a cost. More is expected of them. White skinned people also fair worse in sunny temperatures and also shine so bright that they actually tan themselves just to look more like an islander. It is a rather interesting balance of life. In truth, I believe the epitome of the "ideal man and woman" is a greek bronze color. The sun treated human that shows experience. This goes mostly for men. For women, a softer lighter skinned colored is more ideal. I for one become very attracted to a white innocent woman compared to other skin colors.

Skin color is not that important but we must not forget its importance in the visual and social world of human communication.
Yes, skin color is way overrated alot.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue was it just seemed like NPC race of male put way less effort than me to get a girl. I’m not white, but I will never sympathize with white male incels because I believe they suffer from mental health issues and that they are inherently lazy. I make six figs, have a six-pack, and consider myself good-looking, but I know for a fact I would lose to a lesser quality guy of another race 9 times out of ten in the dating field because I'm black lol. I stopped caring about it though and have other things to worry about now in my life lol.

I don’t have any sympathy for Asians either because they have never been as hated by society as much as blacks. I remember back in my college frat days, the fraternities that wouldn’t allow blacks or certain Hispanics in at least had a few Asians in them already. The Asians I see bvtching about women are the nerdy ones that follow the stereotype lol.

Now I get it, blacks are worshipped in the media, I see blacks with girls, etc. If you aren’t playing sports or a thug/deplorable that a white sjw can use as a bat then you’re going to struggle the most lol. In addition, Unpopular Opinion..I rarely see black men with a woman of another race that I find attractive. I usually see them picking up the trash from the White, Hispanic, or Asian communities lol.
Interesting observation. It's true blacks are hated by society for a long time.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's human nature. It's always difficult for privileged groups to admit their privilege. It's much more soothing to believe your privileged position is the result of hard work, not simply being born into x group.
I appreciate the enlightenment. When I saw presidential candidates that were female, gay,asian, black etc... I always thought that they got there because they applied themselves; just like other ambitious successful people.

Thanks to your above message, I learned something new. I wasn't aware that they lacked merit and didn't earn their political standing.

If they used their minority status as a crutch to step up the latter, would this not serve as an example of being "privileged?"

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
all the black guys i used to associate with with when younger were naturals who had no qualms about approaching and attracting women.

Based off my observations, black guys tend to be on average more naturally outgoing and in tune with women's behavior patterns when compared to other races of men.
Yep, us blacks are naturals lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.