The Dark Triad theory of dating: Narcissism, Machiavellianism, Psychopathy/Sociopathy

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure all of us at some point in our lives have heard "Women want badboys", "just be c0cky and funny", "just thugmaxxx".....

....and the biggest cope "Just be confident, bro".... what a crock of shlt.....

Guys are deluding themselves into thinking that personality and game is what attracts women - and there's a trend where guys think that adopting narcissism, machiavellianism and psychopathy/sociopathy into their game is going to get results.......

sorry but:

"There is no machiavellianism for your height."
- IncelTV

The truth is that all the badboy types exhibit narcissism, machiavellianism and psychopathy/sociopathy...but women are only attracted to the goodlooking badboys...... they couldn't give a fvck about the ugly badboy types anymore than they would give a fvck about the ugly incels.....

For example: Bernie Madoff possesses the Dark Triad personalities, but women aren't attracted to him......because he's not goodlooking.....

Another Example: Elliot Roger possesses the Dark Triad personalities, but women didn't give a fvck about him because he was short and ugly....

Another Example: Jeremy Meeks possesses the Dark Triad personalities and women worship him.....because he's good looking.....

Forget about game.....game is bullshlt...... when it comes to attracting women it's: Face, Physique, height

IncelTV just did a masterful job explaining in this truly brutal and entertaining video.......

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't fully agree with you, as I've seen tons of unattractive dudes that were legitimately horrible men do surprisingly well with women.

Well over a year ago I met this guy that from what I put together was a drug dealer or some sort of legitimate criminal. Guy was maybe 5'6", had no muscle and was out of shape, dressed in baggy clothes and was not handsome at all and yet he was actually landing attractive women, even had one who he was in a relationship with.

Elliot Roger is not an ugly guy at all, he is just a guy that initially would look like an awkward computer science major, which is not something most women in their teens or early twenties would go for. Combine this with him actually having mental/emotional health issues, which people can pick up on, of course he is going to have a hard time.

It's not so much related to physical appearance or even status but more so to do with personality. There are tons of men who are in business, banking, etc. who make some serious bank, so for all intents and purposes would be considered high status, but yet struggle with women. Being a bad boy or scumbag gives what women see as men having an "edge" and it excites them. Do you think Mike the banker making well over 6 figures who dutifully shows up to work everyday and lives a quiet life would be seen as an exciting bad boy?

The take home here should be this, the women that go for these scumbag men are just as messed up as the men they are spreading their legs for and therefore should be considered irrelevant to respectable men out there.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think it’s a sliding scale. The better looking you are the less game you need. The uglier or fatter or you are the more game you need.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s a sliding scale. The better looking you are the less game you need. The uglier or fatter or you are the more game you need.
Let's be honest, the average man is not all that terribly exciting.

John is 25, a recent grad who is just starting his career in some sort of average but decent job (accountant, engineer, electrician, etc.). There really isn't anything particularly special about him physically, he's around 5'10", not exactly super fit but not overweight either, so average. Personality wise he is a good guy, has friends and hobbies but again there really isn't anything particularly special about him.

When women meet a man like John there really isn't anything else separating him from the countless other men that are like him. She might have enjoyed that coffee date they had when they met off of bumble but what makes him stand out from all other men she is going to meet?

I feel like the way for men to go about this is to approach women in real life, as it's actually not that common, and because of that you make yourself stand out. From there it would just come down to being able to hold a conversation and have a life of some type, have some fun and exciting hobbies that you can talk about, etc. If your life consists of showing up to work, sleeping and the occasional social outing you really aren't going to come across as that exciting, regardless of how much money you make. Unless you are some unicorn man (heart surgeon, professional athlete, etc.) women don't really care so long as you do something and aren't a bum.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of facts I'm going to say right here.......

Bernie Madoff was already married and has two kids.
It was his son that actually snitched on him, otherwise he never would've been caught.

Elliott Rogers is the product of a bad location.
If he moved to a military town, moved to Virginia, or the Carolinas, he would've had success with women. The clean cut pretty boy look never worked in the area he was living in.

Jeremy Meeks is the product of a good location.
Women in the Pacific Northwest go for the masculine types and aren't superficial or materialistic.
If he was living in NYC, Miami, Boston, DC, or Philadelphia, he would not have the same success since he didn't have a job and had a terrible criminal record.
He would have a very hard time finding a job on the east coast.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of facts I'm going to say right here.......

Bernie Madoff was already married and has two kids.
It was his son that actually snitched on him, otherwise he never would've been caught.

Elliott Rogers is the product of a bad location.
If he moved to a military town, moved to Virginia, or the Carolinas, he would've had success with women. The clean cut pretty boy look never worked in the area he was living in.

Women in the Pacific Northwest go for the masculine types and aren't superficial or materialistic.
If he was living in NYC, Miami, Boston, DC, or Philadelphia, he would not have the same success since he didn't have a job and had a terrible criminal record.
lol, like there are different subspecies of women inhabiting arbitrary geographic regions? come on bro.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People need to understand there is no any pattern or dark triad shyt whatever to get women .
Yes it’s a fact that good looking dudes get most women but good looking women get most men . It’s the same . They do complain the same as we to the other side.

The only thing you need to learn is to know when to walk away , how to maintain your frame and to evaluate correctly any potential lay .

Adopting new behaviors like being bad boy or whatever is the stupidest thing ever .Not to mention you’ll look hilariously like an idiot. Pretending something you are not is easily distinguishable.

At the end of the day low quality women get attracted into those traits.If you attract these kind of women don’t complain later about how the modern females suck. It’s a quality > quantity thing.You attract usually what you yourself exhibit. That’s why everyone here screams that you should self improve and be the best version of yourself.Once you turn yourself into a quality dude, you’ll start attracting quality women .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People need to understand there is no any pattern or dark triad shyt whatever to get women .
Yes it’s a fact that good looking dudes get most women but good looking women get most men . It’s the same . They do complain the same as we to the other side.

The only thing you need to learn is to know when to walk away , how to maintain your frame and to evaluate correctly any potential lay .

Adopting new behaviors like being bad boy or whatever is the stupidest thing ever .Not to mention you’ll look hilariously like an idiot. Pretending something you are not is easily distinguishable.

At the end of the day low quality women get attracted into those traits.If you attract these kind of women don’t complain later about how the modern females suck. It’s a quality > quantity thing.You attract usually what you yourself exhibit. That’s why everyone here screams that you should self improve and be the best version of yourself.Once you turn yourself into a quality dude, you’ll start attracting quality women .
All "bad boy" traits aren't pure criminal. "Bad boy" is a rebel and isn't constrained by laws or notions. He does his own thing.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, if you havent watched the video I implore you to please check it out. Play it at 1.75x speed if you'd like but please check it out....

....it's absolutely masterful in its brutal honesty...

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All "bad boy" traits aren't pure criminal. "Bad boy" is a rebel and isn't constrained by laws or notions. He does his own thing.
I do agree with you but what i meant is that you have to act naturally. Why do you need to add these kind of behaviors into your overall way of doing things ?
Let’s say you do act or use some of the “bad boy” traits. That means you’ll attract women who into “bad boys” and that means you have to sustain this kind of behavior, mostly applying it subconsciously . But you are not a “bad boy” ,you are just pretending to be . In the end it’s going to be too much work to do , for a most of the time low quality woman . Plus the woman is going to realize it early enough ,she will eject and you will be standing there hitting your head what went wrong even when you did everything, even changed your own behavior.

There are so many women out there that it’s impossible to not find at least some who they into you the way you already are . That’s why you have to learn to evaluate those women and see if she’s really into you or just another one to next.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with you but what i meant is that you have to act naturally. Why do you need to add these kind of behaviors into your overall way of doing things ?
Let’s say you do act or use some of the “bad boy” traits. That means you’ll attract women who into “bad boys” and that means you have to sustain this kind of behavior, mostly applying it subconsciously . But you are not a “bad boy” ,you are just pretending to be . In the end it’s going to be too much work to do , for a most of the time low quality woman . Plus the woman is going to realize it early enough ,she will eject and you will be standing there hitting your head what went wrong even when you did everything, even changed your own behavior.

There are so many women out there that it’s impossible to not find at least some who they into you the way you already are . That’s why you have to learn to evaluate those women and see if she’s really into you or just another one to next.
Yeah, but if you are not yourself because you got trashed out in a marriage, or a long relationship and been out of the market for years at a time then what? You will have to do some self discovery.

A lot of emphasis on looks. Not much talk about the hierarchy of your social surroundings. Very impactful in terms of of the subject.
Ahh.... So environment DOES matter? And there are different female "characters" in each environment? ( there are 18 different core personality types, why I hate people saying ALL are the same )

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to respectfully disagree. When Jeremy Meeks was in prison women from all over the world were sending him love letters and depositing money into his commissary account (commissary account is kinda like a bank account were inmates can buy snakes, sodas, etc).
He was getting money from women as far as Japan.

Maybe location might have a small impact, but overall, there are enough women across a wide span of locations that find him attractive that I would have to think that location is almost a negligible factor.

Here's an interview in which Jeremy Meeks talks about women all over the world sending him money.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuuuuuuge. IMO
LOL. You know I'm joking. Think about the Caste System in India, in other regions that's inverted. The whole chinese man coming to the board looking for a wife, and us in the west laughing saying he doesn't know enough about women to even be married. Different cities and states, and other countries, it all depends on where you are at. Location, location, location and the people and their norms and values.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that most men cant tolerate to be impotent toward something which is why scammers can get money out of a short guy suggesting that with enough "confidence" he can get women.

I will tell you something really bad now but your status and income are also connected to your look, please tell me the average height of the guys cleaning the floor at mc donald then tell me the average height of the employees in an investment bank.

Im using height as an example cause its easily measurable but I can assure that unless its a very skilled job (like software engineer or mathematicians) its usually less skilled but more goodlooking people to have priority and this is even more common now that human resources department are entirely made of women.

Social skills usually depends on your experiences as much as confidence depends on your past success....it means that by the time you are 14 you are already within a hierarchy and it hardly allows wide movements.

When we talk about Lms, remember that its the L to be the big one.

The only factor could be size and masculinity that despite not being beauty, surely boost your looks.

I told you about my case many times, I've been both skinny and muscular and while I've been equally an assh0le my whole life, the difference was mindblowing.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another bitter loser. If you’re dominant you can be ugly and girls can hate you but you don’t care about their opinions you still go after what YOU want. stop failing
A short ugly guy cannot be dominant, that's just foolish cope.....well, he's dominant in his own twisted perception of himself, everyone else just mocks him but he's too delusional to see it.....

Please google the average height of CEO's in America.......

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Narcissism, without the ability to back it up, is just mental illness.
Indeed..

Narcissism, in the absence of looks or money or accomplishments is just delusional cope.... it's nothing more than an extension of the "fake it till you make it" mentality......

A short guy cannot fake dominance without eventually getting checked by a taller more masculine guy.....

A socially awkward guy cannot fake "c0cky and funny" without coming off as cringe.....

An ugly cannot run "game" without looking foolish...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly men only have each other as allies. Short, ugly, and ethnic is the true dark triad. If being dark triad actually worked then guys like Jokercel would be rolling in women. Jeremy Meeks Pill fukking brutal.