Just Played My Top Card With The GF

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read the OP again... her slamming doors, crying and throwing a tantrum BEFORE later apologizing is a big red flag in itself. She probably had sex with this guy

Guys here who have experience with lying ass hos know what I'm talking about

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I honestly have no problem with a girl talking to a guy unless it becomes excessive. It's not that surprising that the guy contacted her after a breakup, he probably wanted to vent. The lying is the issue.

Although maybe she wasn't lying, maybe she hadn't been talking to him. But then he had the breakup and reached out.
I don't either. Dudes that are so worried about their women talking to guys are scared they will bang them better.

Fvck her better than anyone ever has and she isn't going anywhere. Talk away.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GF and I have been together for 18 x months now. Lately she has been going through some stuff in her personal life unrelated to me which I get. But she also thinks it gives her the rights to push the envelope with me. I've caught her in a couple lies lately and this morning I proved to her beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have limits and am willing to walk.

This morning I caught her chatting with a guy on FB who she told me a while back she didn't talk to anymore. The guy isn't so much the issue, it was the lie that frosted me. So the convo went like this:

(I saw his name on her phone, and she knew I saw it)
LL: Oh what you doing over there?
GF: Just talking to Bob Smith, he just went through a really bad breakup and his GF really kicked him hard
LL: Oh yeah, women will do that.. Hmm. I think I remember you talking about him, you met him at a bar before you were with me, correct?
GF: yeah, we are just friends
LL: I may be mistaken and I apologize if I am, but didn't you tell me at one time you didn't talk to him anymore??
GF: I am not doing anything with him, you always get so jealous!!
LL: But you did tell me you no longer talked to him though right?
GF: Yeah but we are not doing anything
LL: Oh I didn't say you were. And i'm not jealous at all. In fact, if you would like to go out with him tonight I would be willing to do an open relationship with you so you can.
GF: WTF is that supposed to mean!!!!!
LL: I means I caught you in a lie and am giving you the opportunity to not get caught in another one. Want to go out with him, go ahead. Just let me know. We can do the open thing if that works better for you.
GF: WTF so you can go out with other women??!!!!!
LL: Well yeah, duhh, that's what an open relationship is.

She went in the other room, started crying, slaming doors. Not happy..

Any questions on if I am willing to walk and not put up with her collective female BS behavior?????? No, not from her.

Lol...

Things that never happened, for $800...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I echo Stormrider. Telling her not to violate your boundaries is a toothless tiger. She already did it. She should have never done it in the first place. The real power is to walk.
I know you don't want to hear it but this relationship is on its last legs. You can either walk now and save time or wait until she does it again , then walk.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I echo Stormrider. Telling her not to violate your boundaries is a toothless tiger. She already did it. She should have never done it in the first place. The real power is to walk.
I know you don't want to hear it but this relationship is on its last legs. You can either walk now and save time or wait until she does it again , then walk.
He's of the expressive - passive personality, there's no use trying to convince him once he's made up his mind.

Feelings of love or giving love surpasses even a woman's, it's normal.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Lol at this forum sometimes.

Sosuavers say that men should set and enforce boundaries.

Then they turn around and say doing so is weak. Since she went out of bounds everything is doomed and she's already thinking of cheating/leaving, supposedly. So, have boundaries but God forbid you breathe a word of them or you're a beta.

They say women are like children and need to be treated as such. But when a woman acts like a child, Sosuavers say she's in fact deviously plotting a sophisticated end to the relationship. She's a stupid kid who's also an evil genius.

Finally, when the logic gets too twisted it's "Just next her. Walk away." @logicallefty you weren't supposed to say a word, you should have stood up, turned around, and walked out the door, like a deadbeat dad out to buy cigarettes. Just buy new clothes and furniture.

Fact is, only the OP knows deep down what he's willing to accept or reject. We're all just part of the peanut gallery.
Its because most of these guys take this sh!t way too serious and live in there own paranoid insecurity, a bunch of guys who sucked with women trying to put up this false persona they learned from random people on a internet forum lol.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Its because most of these guys take this sh!t way too serious and live in there own paranoid insecurity, a bunch of guys who sucked with women trying to put up this false persona they learned from random people on a internet forum lol.
The advice given on this forum in my opinion it’s from everybody’s point in life and perspective. It wasn’t that many years ago that I would’ve been telling somebody to dump their woman over talking to another man one time. I don’t claim to be King of anything on this forum. But if I was I would have to say my story on the bigamist ex that screwed me over in 2012 and made me lose my career as a police detective is probably towards or at the top of what women have done to guys on this forum . I had so much red pill rage at first that it was insane. But with experience I’ve learned to tone it down a little bit, do my analysis, and pick my battles. In my case with this thread my girlfriend has not justified me dumping her. But there is not a single molecule of question where I stand if she think she’s going to Make a habit of pushing my boundaries. If she does this again I will give her two choices, an open relationship or a complete dump. Only reason she gets the opportunity for an open relationship is because I’m having the best sex of my life and I am a selfish prick.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that dealing with it in a overt manner is counter-productive.
Yep... just walk away. Why in the world the OP would want to hang around in a 'relationship' with a chick that behaves like this confuses me. Calling out chicks for stuff like this just makes you look like a mate guarding jack@ss.

It's good that the OP isn't putting up with this BS, but it is more powerful if you just make yourself scarce.

A vast majority of 'relationships' that end starts with chicks just 'talking' to male friends who are in 'pain'.

Things to understand... women always know when a man is interested in them... what they don't know is why the man is interested. So when a dude is reaching out to a female 'friend' the chick knows he's interested.... and if she maintains contact, all she is doing is trying to figure out what his intentions are... This is curiosity, curiosity is the first step to attraction. So in this case it might not work out... but she will keep looking. The OP might have stopped this particular interaction, but there will be more.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a guy is crying to her about being dumped and he's the AMOG? Usually people here say that women are repelled by guys who go on about exes or cry over breakups/heartbreak.
It's not about the dude... it's about a chick's willingness to engage with him. I agree, a man that is REALLY broken by a chick dumping him will NOT be attractive. But a dude that is REALLY broken by a chick, isn't going to want to spend times with other chicks. It's like saying "Gee, I just escaped that Tiger... so I think I will jump into a pit of lions."

The chick doesn't know if he is REALLY broken... or if he is just using this as an excuse to engage with her. She'll keep the engagement going until she figures this out. As soon as she figures out he's a sniveling weakling, he's done. But there will be more dudes.

Like I said, the chick knows when you reach out you are interested... the reason you are reaching out isn't really that important. At some point the 'reason' gets set to the side, and then they are naked in bed.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a guy is crying to her about being dumped and he's the AMOG? Usually people here say that women are repelled by guys who go on about exes or cry over breakups/heartbreak.
Did you even read the OP. He starts by saying I'VE RECENTLY CAUGHT HER IN A COUPLE OF LIES... so it's highly likely that she lied about the topic of the conversation with that guy. OP did not actually verify that they were talking about his breakup. He has no real clue about what his girl was talking to him about.

If you had already caught your gf in a couple of lies beforehand, and then you catch her talking to a guy, A GUY WHO SHE ALREADY TOLD YOU SHE'D STOP TALKING TO... would you then be quick to believe her story of "oh we we're just talking about his breakup, he's heartbroken about it"

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for what you said, it's not like she's going to say "haha, you stated your boundaries, you're weak."
Exactly.

Worrying about appearing weak is weak. Do you think a man with steel balls walks around second guessing his volition?

Lefty can do anything he wants including saying “baby please don’t leave me, I love you” while laughing at his heart’s content.

As long as he has no fear of ANY consequence, he can do anything he desires.

Succinctly, conscious game is weak.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've refrained from explaining WHY I requested OP to dismiss his woman, it's to spare him some pain and allow him some dignity by thinking things through, considering he's been here for years.

This might be a bitter pill for you to swallow LL, however I rather say it now then let you squander future opportunities (with other women/heartache) by sticking to a woman who is already ON HER WAY OUT.

ALL women that's in a relationship subconsciously knows when they step out of line.

They know it as well as they know the sun will rise tomorrow.

Saying that, her blatant disrespect towards you stems from her LACK of admiration towards you as a man 1st and as a person 2nd.

Without admiration there can be no respect.

Without respect there can be NO love.

Right now, she might be confused, more likely fearful since she hasn't acquired a new man within her palms BUT once she does, you're out.

It's only a question of time.

There's NO if's.

And don't even bother wasting ur time trying to negotiate ur way.

She's already out, her spirit, her soul has left and you just hv her body but it will soon leave.

Meanwhile, you are just gonna end up enduring more...

Do you want to live that kind of life?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Worrying about appearing weak is weak. Do you think a man with steel balls walks around second guessing his volition?

Lefty can do anything he wants including saying “baby please don’t leave me, I love you” while laughing at his heart’s content.

As long as he has no fear of ANY consequence, he can do anything he desires.

Succinctly, conscious game is weak.
It starts internally, weak behavior is doing her a disservice as she wants a man she can respect. But a strong man won't have the habit of weak behavior. So if you have yourself set right internally, there's no need to obsess about the external anyway.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
Yep... just walk away. Why in the world the OP would want to hang around in a 'relationship' with a chick that behaves like this confuses me. Calling out chicks for stuff like this just makes you look like a mate guarding jack@ss.

It's good that the OP isn't putting up with this BS, but it is more powerful if you just make yourself scarce.

A vast majority of 'relationships' that end starts with chicks just 'talking' to male friends who are in 'pain'.

Things to understand... women always know when a man is interested in them... what they don't know is why the man is interested. So when a dude is reaching out to a female 'friend' the chick knows he's interested.... and if she maintains contact, all she is doing is trying to figure out what his intentions are... This is curiosity, curiosity is the first step to attraction. So in this case it might not work out... but she will keep looking. The OP might have stopped this particular interaction, but there will be more.
I agree with this analysis. LL called her out on this however he should have done this covertly instead of overtly. Women are like children. Tell them " don't do this...or else" isn't going to stop them. You must do something that tells them they did something wrong. For example take away their "toys" or in the woman's case "your attention". They will figure out something is wrong, or that you know something. Then if she is still "into" you or fears she "loses" you then she will comply.

The OP says he is having the best sex and I think this is also the problem. Would the OP give this leeway if the sex was bad? I don't think its worth it being in a relationship where your gf continues to talk to other guys. RM said it correctly. Women don't talk to other guys for no reason. She is looking for something to develop. Women have ulterior motives. If the guy was a hunchback and had the face of Frankenstein, would she entertain him? The whole story of her consoling the guy after a break up sounds suspicious. She wants to know more about him and his relationships.

Some people would say this is not an automatic next but from my experience this is a huge red flag. If I was really "into" her then I would make covert moves to signal my boundaries. If I wasn't then I would next her. Its hard to do when you are living with her since the barriers to exit are high. But I guess Tomassi was right...

Iron Rule of Tomassi #4
NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren’t married to or are not planning to marry in within 6 months.

I feel for the OP. He is not a noob but everyone sooner or later comes into this sort of situation. I hope the chick respects these boundaries and all goes well but from my experience, its better to make plans for an exit.

I've been in this situation many times as well. Looking back, calling her out on her behaviour, is just weak. For example It's like "hey, i saw your eye flirting with some guy at the bar" " Dont do this again" " Respect me". Saying this to her puts you in a weak frame. She will also see it as this and not as you establishing boundaries. I would just notice this behaviour and keep it to myself and continue observing her. I may withdraw attention. She may think something is wrong. This will increase her IL towards you. The sad fact is whether shes talking with some dude about his breakup or eye flirting with some dude in the bar, this means her IL in you has dropped. A chick with a high IL in you will NEVER do this. You need some way to raise her IL again. Telling her not to do it will have the opposite effect.

Last edited:

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
High value dominant men dont spend time worrying about stupid sh!t like this, OP, let the sh!t go bruh

You stated your piece so what's the issue now?

I would of been forgotten about the situation,

High value men dont spend days and weeks wondering what his girl is doing behind his back, he doesnt worry about her cheating, how many guys shes talking to ect hes to busy living his life.

Guys with any real experience will know that girls will ALWAYS have orbiters and talk/flirt with other guys, it's like death, its inevitable.

So why stress it? LET IT GO AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, if these type of things bother guys this much why get in a relationship in the first place? Just have fun and bang a bunch of chicks.

That's like joining the football team then complaining about getting hit lol, it comes with the territory, a occupational hazard.

Either break up with her or just let the sh!t go, who cares what happens, live life, hurt and get hurt, good relationships and bad relationships it's all apart of the game.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mikey2012 I don't think there's any need to worry about LL. He has his "beer theory" of women, this is another Tuesday for him.