Major Red flags in women. Feel free to add or disagree

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Widow

Save yourself the time
What’s an alpha widow? I’ve heard the term but wasn’t sure what it meant.

R

Ranger

Yeah. That’s a good read. Accurate. Which is why I get so frustrated when supposedly red pilled men are still comparing women to THEIR moral code that they grew up with or formed as an idealization.

Passive men cling so desperately to that idealized version of how she should be loyal and loving no matter how he presents himself.
When he can’t have that he becomes angry or denigrates women. Women aren’t the problem in this world. Neither is feminism as a force.
You simply ignore the whole fake reality. It’s not real. It’s totally fake.

What if...what if men just said...”what’s feminism?”, “oh you mean that silly reality you are trying to feed me?” Then laugh.
Who is anyone. I mean anyone, to tell you what to think?

A man’s problem isn’t the laws or the fake reality that exists. It’s that he bought into it. That is a complete shift of responsibility to YOU. Learn to own it. Realize women are only trying to survive and the idea that you can suppress their breeding strategy has failed utterly. Centuries of religious indoctrination has failed. Centuries of burning them or crucifying them has failed.

If you still believe it’s them, you are still a failed man. Unlearn your Achilles heels. Are you a man or a whimpering girl? Sniff Sniff

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
- not initiating
- not submitting
- not being respectful
- not having a job
- not being pregnant by 35
- changing story to fit agenda

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- not initiating
- not submitting
- not being respectful
- not having a job
- not being pregnant by 35
- changing story to fit agenda
I honestly don't hold it against a woman if she hasn't had a bastard child at 35. Fvck, these days that can be a PLUS to me! I used to fvck a FINE @$$ woman that was 40 and didn't have any kids but my God she was hot, she wasn't crazy and she would do ANYTHING. I know she's the exception to the rule but if only more women were like her, no kids, no drama, and awesome in the sack.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it could be solved with your gut feel. If a girl is helping you to feel calm and centred at least 80% of the time and you're kicking goals in your life then potentially she's a keeper. then of course you have to look at life circumstances of you both and do some testing. I know it's ridiculously tough being a man in America. but a lot of you guys seem to fish in polluted Ponds and and try and argue that a two headed fish is fine.

If she is confusing you or causing mental anguish and you're being distracted from your life goals then kick to the kerb.

And early on it shouldn't matter guys. In early dating your job is to try and f*** them and spin plates

R

Ranger

I know it's ridiculously tough being a man in America. but a lot of you guys seem to fish in polluted Ponds and and try and argue that a two headed fish is fine.
Or more accurately, they (men) polute the pond with their corrupted thoughts and actions and then complain about the two headed fish.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with daddy issues, like real issues, childhood problems, family divorced etc.. some ppl come out normal but few who aren't it's better to ignore.. super silence type girls, who you cannot open argh but they keep on asking what you want

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ranger you are my age and obviously a smart guy. don't turn into an Internet Alpha we've already got Spaz and Trump for that.

Why does it matter how the pond got polluted. Fish somewhere else.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Multiple tattoos piercings- Projection over being attracted by guys with tattoos

#Hair dyed an unusual colour - look at me

# No father or absent father in the picture - High probability she has some personality disorder and no boundaries. Might cheat at a drop of a hat

# Feminist / Misandrist - If she ever mentions divorce and female empowerment too much, she'll won't let you be a man

# Mentions revenge or sadism against ex - that's you down the line my friend
Textbook SJW

R

Ranger

@Ranger you are my age and obviously a smart guy. don't turn into an Internet Alpha we've already got Spaz and Trump for that.

Why does it matter how the pond got polluted. Fish somewhere else.
I don’t use the word Alpha. It’s a ridiculous word and my statement stands. You are fully allowed to disagree.
It’s whats in a man’s head that dictates what’s in the water.

R

Ranger

Good to see zero standards pushed as ego protection, let's just settle for cutters.
LMAO
Women form to my standard. Standard is. I don’t even have to communicate it. She knows.
Not even a small portion of that stuff has been done to me. If it has, I simply ignored it or it didn’t register as hostile. I’m a bit tougher than passive men.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of comments along the lines of “doesn’t know how to achieve”. “Not goal orientated”

Women who are goal focused and have a plan are to be avoided in my book. These are the women who divorce their men once they have what they want.

Remember, they don’t need us like we need them. You need to fulfil a role in their life that they lack. If a woman is über competant and motivated, what on earth can you do for her excepting you’re not an incredibly exceptional man?

I don’t think there is anything red flag about a woman wanting a man in her life as she is a bit emotional or lacks direction. That to me is feminine.

Most the dudes I know who get with motivated and sassy ladies have a terrible time. Highly strung and you have to be constantly on guard and pushed to succeed.

A woman with moderate expectations in life is a lot better

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole concept of red flags is a fools errand. You cant apply an attribute in many different contexts and think it holds the same weight. There are far too many variables in peoples lives to do this.

Additionally, a man who possesses the defining characteristics of a man (leadership, stoicism, etc.) Will mitigate any potential influence of a woman's past on her current relations with him.

Every situation is unique. Every person is unique. You are far better (and more successful) by evaluating each encounter as an individual encounter rather than clumping it into a nice little box of repression.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, if I had to have a gal have those checkboxes unchecked, I'd never have had a girlfriend.
When women start to realize the need to check their own behavior, because they will be held accountable for it by wiser and pickier men, they (hopefully) will grow from it and see what men won't tolerate just for the sake of a Vag.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women start to realize the need to check their own behavior, because they will be held accountable for it by wiser and pickier men, they (hopefully) will grow from it and see what men won't tolerate just for the sake of a Vag.
So pulling out a phone on a date talking about other guys dyck pics is like dog shytting the rug?