Two Important Rules with Women

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you best describe frame Zekko?
It's kind of late but I'll take a stab:
You are who are you, with your own reality, your own view of life, your own happiness, your own sense of self worth and self respect, your own view of your place in the world, and none of this can be damaged by whatever happens with regard to women, whether it be a short term or long term relationship.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How would you best describe frame, Spaz?
In its totality; the sum total of your entire being.

Break it down it looks like this;

Core values+principles+how you do things.

Principles being the key.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's kind of late but I'll take a stab:
You are who are you, with your own reality, your own view of life, your own happiness, your own sense of self worth and self respect, your own view of your place in the world, and none of this can be damaged by whatever happens with regard to women, whether it be a short term or long term relationship.
Basically how you think.

However how you think must be actionable into how you do things.

As an example, if you project that you are brave or dominant but in reality your actions says otherwise then the frame is fake.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In its totality; the sum total of your entire being.

Break it down it looks like this;

Core values+principles+how you do things.

Principles being the key.
What are some of your principles?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What are some of your principles?
Principles is how you basically think.

If I were to expand it, then it's best described as a fusion of the caveman masculinity, warrior masculinity, businessman masculinity and lover masculinity.

Of course there's more to it but that's the main core points.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Principles is how you basically think.

If I were to expand it, then it's best described as a fusion of the caveman masculinity, warrior masculinity, businessman masculinity and lover masculinity.

Of course there's more to it but that's the main core points.
Interesting. I’m currently in process of developing frame for myself and work on it daily. There’s so much information out there pertaining to frame that the ambiguity makes it difficult to outline a starting point

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting. I’m currently in process of developing frame for myself and work on it daily. There’s so much information out there pertaining to frame that the ambiguity makes it difficult to outline a starting point
Whatever it is, just make sure it's not the metrosexual frame = the infusion of femininity into masculinity.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever it is, just make sure it's not the metrosexual frame = the infusion of femininity into masculinity.
Can you tell me more about this? Best to know what to avoid and build from what’s left. Process of elimination.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Can you tell me more about this? Best to know what to avoid and build from what’s left. Process of elimination.
Lets not hijack this thread, open a new thread about frame and the entire forum can chip in to give you a general idea on where you should begin.

I will participate as I not only believe but know that frame is everything.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame is not changing your behavior to suit them because you are afraid they will leave you. When you first meet a woman your frame will be strong, you will be confident, funny and take no crap, since you are out to get the girl and will have nothing to lose, At the same time the woman, if she likes you, will be on her best behavior so that she can reel you in.

Somewhere between 6-12 months, after the honeymoon period is over, her true colors will show. She will "****" test and try to gain power/upper hand over you. She will try to "change" you. Things you got away in the past will be no more. You could have spit in his face when you first dating her but she still won't leave you because she is reeling you in, But now after 6-12 months even if you sneeze she will have some bad things to say.

Most men at this point will yield. They will change their initial behavior ie frame , to be nicer to the women because he fears losing her. This is the point you hand over your balls to her, She will know now, that you need her more than she needs you. She will have POWER and control over you.
At this point its game over for you. Ultimately she will leave.

Unfortunately when it comes to this point , EVEN if you keep your frame, the relationship has probably run it course. Usually its another guy involved and she's using that to gain power over you. But by keeping your frame, you keep your self confidence and dignity intact to pursue other women.

Remember ultimately most relationships END, Even if you get married the chances you will remain happily married are SLIM,

Key is to spin plates and NEVER be afraid to WALK AWAY. Keeping your frame sends her the message, that you can WALK AWAY.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Can you answer me this: How does a man BENEFIT from emotionally opening up to a woman?
I’d like to see the answer to this question also. I truthfully lost count of all the women I scared away by doing this. Long into my mid 30s till I finally got my head out of my blue beta azz.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watch lions (not tigers) manage their pride. A tigress doesn't bother him much when he is lounging on the ground. A cub may come by and tug at his leg and most likely it'll get swatted away. Females that want to lead are so laughable in their backwardness.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I watch lions (not tigers) manage their pride. A tigress doesn't bother him much when he is lounging on the ground. A cub may come by and tug at his leg and most likely it'll get swatted away. Females that want to lead are so laughable in their backwardness.
This made me think of just the opposite animal, the hyena. The genitalia on the female hyena look just like the male's d|ck. The females keep the males on edge and stressed out all the time, exactly like the married human wife does to her husband most of the time. The hyenas also hunt in as big of packs as they can gather. Then eat their prey alive, just like the metoo human femicvnt human women go after their male prey. Food for thought.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This made me think of just the opposite animal, the hyena. The genitalia on the female hyena look just like the male's d|ck. The females keep the males on edge and stressed out all the time, exactly like the married human wife does to her husband most of the time. The hyenas also hunt in as big of packs as they can gather. Then eat their prey alive, just like the metoo human femicvnt human women go after their male prey. Food for thought.
Hyenas have been the #1 enemy of lions for 1000s of years. 2-3 brothers (or alliances of single male lions) can defeat or severally cripple a whole pack of hyenas (20+). The Greenland crater (extinction event just discovered within the past 2 months), site of the impact 12,800 years ago which wiped out several species (Giant bears, tigers, north american lions, wholly mammoths etc), is never talked about. There probably were advanced humans before that event. Pyramids all over the world probably built by them as the Egyptians didn't have saws capable of cutting such huge stones. Stonehenge, as well.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This forum is littered with post of my successes with women which I back it up with prove.

Whilst you on the other hand create another handle (Trump) to cover all your past failures with women.
You are assuming. Where did I say I had past failures with women?

These statements you made is merely a butthurt reaction towards being rejected by women in your life.
You are assuming. My statements protect men from not being destroyed when a woman decides to put her agenda into action.

But to post it on this forum to influence minds of men to end up like you will be rightfully challenged by the entire forum.
My statements protect men from not being destroyed when a woman decides to put her agenda into action.

Those who want to logcially challenge them are welcomed to. All I hear is “OP has trust issues, needs more EQ, relationships are give and take, you have lots to learn, pure bitterness, OP is defensive, OP is a coward.”

Yet no one has explained why it is good for a man to (1) live on a woman’s terms and (2) emotionally expose yourself to a woman.

Come tell us what is really bothering you, perhaps we could help you out with ideas on how best to approach life that would be sustainable in its happiness.
Another assumption. If that’s not called baiting or gaslighting or topic derailment (the way females argue) not sure what is.

Last edited: