Two Important Rules with Women

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion, the TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS men should always remember in their relationships with women are:

1) Everything should be on your terms. If its not on your terms, you will gradually lose power in the relationship and will end up being her slave, and will be devastated when she leaves. Women will always be on their best behaviour at the beginning of the relationship, they will follow your lead. Once they start to figure out you like them more than they like you, that’s when they start to introduce CHANGE in the relationship and start to put things on their terms. Do not let them do this. Keep focus and keep it on your terms. Remember, if everything is on YOUR terms and she doesn’t agree or leaves, so what? You won’t be devasted, you’ll be happy you saved yourself from heartache and heartbreak because you didn’t deviate from your terms.

2) Do not reveal your fears/emotions/weaknesses. She will use them against you when opportunity presents itself. Now some of you may think “but she is my best friend, she is my one and only for life.” It’s nonsense. If she can sell you out for her benefit, she wouldn’t hesitate. She cares about what you can do for her, what benefits her, what can make her Hollywood star and live like a millionaire for the rest of her life. She does not care about your Love for her. I repeat, she does not care about your Love for her.

So men, be strong and stay strong. Don’t let these women make a fool out of you because of their anatomy. Make a fool out of them because you are smarter and wiser.

But play nice. :p

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2) Do not reveal your fears/emotions/weaknesses. She will use them against you when opportunity presents itself.
Good post, I just want to add here that this includes what makes you angry. If she sees that she can push your buttons, she will push them again. This is why it is always essential to maintain your calm and cool around women. Be the emotional rock, but not a robot.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, my way or the highway.

She can take the highway, and I couldn't care less.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion, the TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS men should always remember in their relationships with women are:

1) Everything should be on your terms. If its not on your terms, you will gradually lose power in the relationship and will end up being her slave, and will be devastated when she leaves. Women will always be on their best behaviour at the beginning of the relationship, they will follow your lead. Once they start to figure out you like them more than they like you, that’s when they start to introduce CHANGE in the relationship and start to put things on their terms. Do not let them do this. Keep focus and keep it on your terms. Remember, if everything is on YOUR terms and she doesn’t agree or leaves, so what? You won’t be devasted, you’ll be happy you saved yourself from heartache and heartbreak because you didn’t deviate from your terms.
It supposed to be, men should lead women according to their frame.

Frame doesn't equate terms.

2) Do not reveal your fears/emotions/weaknesses. She will use them against you when opportunity presents itself. Now some of you may think “but she is my best friend, she is my one and only for life.” It’s nonsense. If she can sell you out for her benefit, she wouldn’t hesitate. She cares about what you can do for her, what benefits her, what can make her Hollywood star and live like a millionaire for the rest of her life. She does not care about your Love for her. I repeat, she does not care about your Love for her.
If you don't reveal your emotions then how is it possible for a woman to reciprocate?

All men has fears, it's his ability to use that fear for his benefit or to rise above it that makes a man. My fears are known by plenty of women, they admire my determination to challenge it.

Weaknesses is a process towards strength. You cannot have strength from nothing.

Different thinking produces different results with women. Now think about that.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logically argue or don’t post. To say “You’re wrong it’s not worth debating” is emotional, attention seeking, topic derailment, topic shaming women type behaviour.
You cant express logic with baseless arguments, which are so elementary in their breadth of knowledge, that it illicits an emotional response from the writer. An emotional response so strong (yes, that's you cupcake!), that insults are sent flying towards complete strangers.

I will be brief, since that mode of communication seems to follow your narrative.

1. In a relationship, you are a tyrant, a doormat, or a normal communicative individual. A tyrant expects everything on their terms and often leads on a self-destructive path to some form of abuse.

2. Relationships (LTR or not) require open communication. The ability to illustrate weaknesses and gather feedback is an important part of growth.

Jordan Peterson has a great line about relationship dynamics... "you need someone to tell you when you're being an idiot" you cant do this if you're an emotionless tyrant.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It supposed to be, men should lead women according to their frame.

Frame doesn't equate terms.
In the end I believe they are the same.

If you don't reveal your emotions then how is it possible for a woman to reciprocate?
What does one have to do with the other?

If you reveal your emotions, she will use them against you when the time best suits her. Allow her to get emotional all she wants.

All men has fears, it's his ability to use that fear for his benefit or to rise above it that makes a man. My fears are known by plenty of women, they admire my determination to challenge it.

Weaknesses is a process towards strength. You cannot have strength from nothing.
Yes all men had fears and weaknesses. But TELLING woman fo the sake of sympathy or empathy or support is pointless and makes you vulnerable if she decides to use them against you.

Different thinking produces different results with women. Now think about that.
Yes but that doesn’t mean you have to expose yourself.

Women seduce men for them to let their guard down, then they will use the mans emotions, vulnerabilities and weaknesses against them at the most opportune time. It’s all a front.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
1. In a relationship, you are a tyrant, a doormat, or a normal communicative individual. A tyrant expects everything on their terms and often leads on a self-destructive path to some form of abuse.
I’m talking about big items and respect, not which movie or restaurant to go to.

If you propose men normally communicate with their gf or wife in an open and honest relationship, that’s fine. In my opinion, men have to have some sort of power and leverage in a relationship, or it won’t work.

2. Relationships (LTR or not) require open communication. The ability to illustrate weaknesses and gather feedback is an important part of growth.
Wow. Maybe I’m missing something.

Why does a LTR require open communication on the man’s part? How does a man telling and showing a woman his biggest weaknesses make him grow? What positives can come of it?

Woman don’t give you feedback because they care about you, they give you feedback as they are taking mental notes so they can, if need be, destroy you later.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In the end I believe they are the same.
Believe and fact is 2 different things.

Do explain how you arrived at this believe.

What does one have to do with the other?

If you reveal your emotions, she will use them against you when the time best suits her. Allow her to get emotional all she wants.
If a man has low EQ then he has much to fear.

For a man with low EQ is easily manipulated by one who has a higher EQ.

A man with low EQ is considered a socially awkward person who doesn't understand normal social understanding nor displays correct emotional impulses.

Yes all men had fears and weaknesses. But TELLING woman fo the sake of sympathy or empathy or support is pointless and makes you vulnerable if she decides to use them against you.
This is an example of your poor social understanding. Refer to my previous post above.

Yes but that doesn’t mean you have to expose yourself.

Women seduce men for them to let their guard down, then they will use the mans emotions, vulnerabilities and weaknesses against them at the most opportune time. It’s all a front.
Yes women seduces men all the time but it's not for the diabolical reasons as you suggest here.

This sounds stupid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships (LTR or not) require open communication. The ability to illustrate weaknesses and gather feedback is an important part of growth.
Some PUA gurus say that "vulnerability" is an important trait to display, although it is an advanced technique. First and formost, a man must be strong. There's such a thing as being strong enough to be vulnerable, and that can be effective. It's a very narrow path to walk though, not much margin for error there.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is approaching relationship dynamics from a place of jadedness, defensiveness and fear.

Not to mention trust issues.

Who cowers in fear, the weak one or the strong one?

The weak one, that's who.

We all have our hurts, our scars and our injuries.

The courageous accept those things, make peace with them and move forward without prejudice.

The cowards? Well they have no peace. Only fear. So they cower and blame and trust no one.

You can be courageous or you can be a coward. You can't be both.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So men, be strong and stay strong. Don’t let these women make a fool out of you because of their anatomy. Make a fool out of them because you are smarter and wiser.

But play nice. :p
And whoever subscribes to this belief and behaviour will have a fruitless ‘relationship’.
Your approach to women is completely adviserial and is stemmed from what seems like jadedness and fear. This strategy you’ve presented would be a to-do if you want a woman to cheat, break-up, or leave you. So yes if you want a dreadful relationship, do this.

You actually do sound like Donald Trump, Trump.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread already reminds me of why relationships will become less and less common in the near future. Men wanting to be in control and wanting the Woman to follow his lead (Which is the way it should be IMO) but today's Woman wants to lead as well and be in control. There can only be one household head and leader and it's a constant battle with today's relationships. So what happens? Men want to use their strength and power over the Woman and the Woman wants to use her manipulative shaming tactics to control him back. What's the point of killing yourself with so much of this stress in today's modern relationship? It's not worth it IMO. "Yeah but I2TG, Relationships are a two way street, Both need to have equal parts to make a relationships work"... Um... have you seen what dating is like today? it's ridiculously out of control and I don't see any signs of improvement up ahead. Divorce rates sky high and exclusive relationships declining.

Does a Woman love you? I believe absolutely YES, the problem is Women operate from a place of "In the Moment" that's why what typically happens is she "changes" in the future and acts like she never knew you. You bought her flowers, showered her with "I love yous", Love notes, Gold bracelet, Gold/diamond rings, Took her on vacations... "But IT2G those are materialistic things!!" Okay.... You bend over backwards to help her with her school, her job, her bills, take care of her if she gets sick, do the things you really dont want to do but do it anyway because you love her and at the end..... She ditches you because well, She just doesnt feel it anymore. Before you know it shes slobbering over John Doe's c0ck like the worlds greatest cherry popsicle. Put myself in that position as a Man? No thanks. I can't tell you how many Women I've been with that had Boyfriends and Fiances I did not know about until later on. You're either the Man that makes her tremendously wet or the Male girlfriend that gets occasional sex.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
A truly attractive and masculine man who has the respect of his women doesn't have to worry about all of this.

This is what happens when a man is tired of getting hurt and played with by women.
Pure bitterness, you have lots to learn Trump, stay tuned.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Believe and fact is 2 different things.

Do explain how you arrived at this believe.
For me, frame is operating within your own sexuality with a little sugar on top. Terms are "if you want to get into a serious relationship, this is what I expect." In the broader sense they overlap, but terms are much stronger.

If a man has low EQ then he has much to fear.

For a man with low EQ is easily manipulated by one who has a higher EQ.

A man with low EQ is considered a socially awkward person who doesn't understand normal social understanding nor displays correct emotional impulses.
Not talking about low EQ or high EQ. The man could have the highest EQ, be the best looking and richest. She could still crush him if she knows his vulnerabilities.

This is an example of your poor social understanding. Refer to my previous post above.
Not talking about low EQ or high EQ. The man could be the highest EQ, be the best looking and richest. She could still crush him if she knows his vulnerabilities.

I think its your poor social understanding. We are not talking socially awkward. We are not talking displaying correct emotional impulses. We are talking about NOT revealing your deepest, darkest fears and insecurities to a woman who has the state and society backing her in case she decides to use them against you.

Not getting angry when she puts you down, and telling her she is your princess, the only one you will ever ever love and have sex with for the rest of your life because all other girls you asked out told you to go to hell, are 2 different things.

Yes women seduces men all the time but it's not for the diabolical reasons as you suggest here.

This sounds stupid.
No she just seduces him because she wants good sex. She doesn't want anything else from him or see any future to benefit from it. Have you not seen or heard what women do if they don't get their way? You guys sound sheltered.

Can you answer me this: How does a man BENEFIT from emotionally opening up to a woman?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
And whoever subscribes to this belief and behaviour will have a fruitless ‘relationship’.
Your approach to women is completely adviserial and is stemmed from what seems like jadedness and fear. This strategy you’ve presented would be a to-do if you want a woman to cheat, break-up, or leave you. So yes if you want a dreadful relationship, do this.

You actually do sound like Donald Trump, Trump.
OK you guys are right.

Make sure your relationships with women are completely equal, 50/50, even steven. Make sure you give up any leverage you have in your relationships and make sure you negotiate on the big ticket items so everything is “fair” and “equal” to the woman.

Make sure you tell her your deepest darkest secrets and insecurities. Make sure you show her vulnerabilities because it will make you seem more “human” and will make her love you more. It will make your “love” strong and she will never ever leave you because you have shown her you are a “sensitive” man.

To each his own, I guess.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
For me, frame is operating within your own sexuality with a little sugar on top. Terms are "if you want to get into a serious relationship, this is what I expect." In the broader sense they overlap, but terms are much stronger.

Not talking about low EQ or high EQ. The man could have the highest EQ, be the best looking and richest. She could still crush him if she knows his vulnerabilities.

Not talking about low EQ or high EQ. The man could be the highest EQ, be the best looking and richest. She could still crush him if she knows his vulnerabilities.

I think its your poor social understanding. We are not talking socially awkward. We are not talking displaying correct emotional impulses. We are talking about NOT revealing your deepest, darkest fears and insecurities to a woman who has the state and society backing her in case she decides to use them against you.

Not getting angry when she puts you down, and telling her she is your princess, the only one you will ever ever love and have sex with for the rest of your life because all other girls you asked out told you to go to hell, are 2 different things.

No she just seduces him because she wants good sex. She doesn't want anything else from him or see any future to benefit from it. Have you not seen or heard what women do if they don't get their way? You guys sound sheltered.

Can you answer me this: How does a man BENEFIT from emotionally opening up to a woman?
This forum is littered with post of my successes with women which I back it up with prove.

Whilst you on the other hand create another handle (Trump) to cover all your past failures with women.

These statements you made is merely a butthurt reaction towards being rejected by women in your life.

But to post it on this forum to influence minds of men to end up like you will be rightfully challenged by the entire forum.

Come tell us what is really bothering you, perhaps we could help you out with ideas on how best to approach life that would be sustainable in its happiness.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Everything should be on your terms. If its not on your terms, you will gradually lose power in the relationship and will end up being her slave, and will be devastated when she leaves.
This point raised some controversy, so I thought I would comment on it. I agree with it, but not in the way of being an inflexible dictator. There are certain things in a relationship that are most important to you, and these should not be compromised on. Other things are less important, and aren't worth quibbling over - pick your battles, as they say. The man should lead, but he also has to be fair to be an effective leader. But the man always needs to keep frame, to keep his self respect.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This point raised some controversy, so I thought I would comment on it. I agree with it, but not in the way of being an inflexible dictator. There are certain things in a relationship that are most important to you, and these should not be compromised on. Other things are less important, and aren't worth quibbling over - pick your battles, as they say. The man should lead, but he also has to be fair to be an effective leader. But the man always needs to keep frame, to keep his self respect.
How would you best describe frame Zekko?