Getting tired of dealing with women

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Fvcking incels with their weird talk abt plenty of plates and mental illness pffttt..

And this is a morning greeting from the same women this morning.

2018-11-30 10.23.18.png

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spaz, we want to see more of your texting!

Prove to us how alpha you are

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz, we want to see more of your texting!

Prove to us how alpha you are
You're pathetic.

Claims of grandeur but can't produce even a single hello from ANY women in the past 1 week.

How abt this entire year ? If u can't u r even worse then pathetic.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're pathetic.

Claims of grandeur but can't produce even a single hello from ANY women in the past 1 week.

How abt this entire year ? If u can't u r even worse then pathetic.
Why are you still messaging me after I told you to stop?

Do you have some kind of mental problem? lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you still messaging me after I told you to stop?

Do you have some kind of mental problem? lol
Fyi, SS is not a recruitment center for Incels.

This is the place where men can better themselves by following relevant experiences/knowledge from men that actually fvcks.

Go back 2 ur Incel forums and rant abt the madness of women.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fyi, SS is not a recruitment center for Incels.

This is the place where men can better themselves by following relevant experiences/knowledge from men that actually fvcks.

Go back 2 ur Incel forums and rant abt the madness of women.
Why do you keep messaging me about bs after I told you to stop? What kind of mental disorder do you have that you just can’t stop messaging me?

Posters like you seriously need to be instituitionalized.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 way too much pedestalizing: "Trying to follow you," "Eye vandy" "you;re perfect" "spoil you." I see why you are having problems with these women. The frame should be reversed--and in saying what you are saying you are devaluing yourself.

@rando5495 No, you just have mental problems, and no control over your emotions. I can set you off by blinking at you; this makes you a very easy target to manipulate and have one's way with.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Player frame is disingenuous compliments, don't you know?
Wrong model.

That's a needy man's frame.

But you still manage 2 pull chicks via looks so that's a plus.

R u brave enough 2 accept constructive criticism?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player frame is disingenuous compliments, don't you know?
Player frames don’t fall in love or complain about the market of women. Fake frames will get crushed when tested.

I could get away with giving those compliments as following them I would likely disappear for a month, or if I elected to stay around, she will know who she is dealing with.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your ego out of your analysis for like 5 seconds lol. it's almost like you're just speculating about game and relationships rather than understanding the basic course these things take
LA I think the problem isn’t so much what you wrote but that you care so much that you posted your texts and are now seeking to analyze it. It’s all about attitude, and I think the only problem here is that you care too much.

The only cure for this is having lots of options, if you had ten girls you were messaging you would not care less about what you messaged Sandra yesterday night.

Once you gain more options your confidence will improve and you will naturally get better at texting/interacting with these girls. It’s all about the attitude, which will breed confidence.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your ego out of your analysis for like 5 seconds lol. it's almost like you're just speculating about game and relationships rather than understanding the basic course these things take
I see the evidence. I hear your complaints. I see a contradiction.

You should be grateful someone calls you out to bring this matter to your awareness.

If you want to have the player frame with contrived compliments, then have at it, but don’t do that while at the very next breath complain about the state of the market, women, and how a recent girl ejected when you fell in love.

This is not natural course, rather it is your course—and it is not working.

I rather you just say “yeah I’m just a needy Fvck so Fvck off”—or I will keep my player frame.

The thing about frame, is unlike behaviors which are dynamic, frame must remain a constant. Fluidity exists only with your actions within your frame.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just posting bc others are lol. This particular girl is a nobody fbuddy.
The thing with monogamy is it naturally makes a man needy over time, unless you’re a sociopath who can just walk away.

We can sit here in a circle and all give you hints on “oh you could have said this instead of that” etc but it won’t change the underlying problem.. that you still care too much. And ok you may not care about the girl in particular but you still have enough doubts about what you wrote to her that you want to analyze it.

I think the only cure for this is

1. Developing more options, which will

2. Develop more of an IDGF perspective.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's been explained over and over and over again to you and others that we are monogamy oriented men doing what we have to do in a polyandry oriented market, but you are going to continue to confuse and conflate and word salad everything to pretend your advice is relevant to us monogamous types.
However, you can find a girl for monogamy that is worth her salt simply because I can.

So ... I am telling you that when your contrived “player frame” is tested, IT and YOU will get crushed. Hence, your complaints about the market.