Getting tired of dealing with women

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew u can't. If it's a lie it's easily disputed but the truth can't hence ur inability to dispute it.

So now all that's left 4 you is logic based on emotionalism.

Now who's posting nonsensical emotional stuff advising men who really desires changes in their life's ?
I already told you.. I never said it was a lie just that it’s not very helpful. Your post was making a basic statement everyone here already knows. Many of us are men who are in our 30s and 40s and have fvcked dozens of women including models and beauty pageant contestants. Your advice is juvenile, basic, and not helpful whatsoever.

I’ll give you an example to show you how meaningless your advice is (and I’m not trying to be mean here):

Say you’re a guy like OP, like 40 years old. Decent shape, good job and car. You don’t have a huge problem banging chicks, you even manage getting into LTR’s with them. But every girl seems to be either a party girl with options, or a druggie, or mentally ill. My experiences have been similar. The LTR’s don’t work..

How is telling him “how u think + how u act = results” actually going to help him in any concrete meaningful way?

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How is telling him “how u think + how u act = results” actually going to help him in any concrete meaningful way?
Let's get it right.

It's how u think + how u do things = results.

A man's frame is basically the same as above.

It's how u think + how u do things = frame.

This is in a collapsed form for better understanding of OP or anyone here.

In this mind frame a man will be indomitable, his frame is geared towards winning by finding solutions. A desired result is actually an accumulation of failures a man goes through.

I've already stated, if a man doesn't achieve the desired results he automatically changes "how u he does things", as you're been doing the entire time talking abt red flags, avoidance of mental illness over and over.

It is when a man continously gets the same undesirable results that he must then change "how he thinks". You hv not been doing that this entire time.

All you're been talking here and in other threads is "how u do things".

U hv failed to realise that it's actually "how u think" that profoundly affects "how u do things" = results.

Right now, "how u think" is basically that women r mentally ill and that affects "how u do things" with women = the results of all or any relationships you'll have with women.

What I've said here WILL profoundly help OP 2 be greater then before in not just with women but in all aspects of his life should his thought process be as I've said.

You on the other hand only offered a snake that's eating his own tail and wont let go. How does that benefit anyone here ?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s nothing worth disputing.. You didn’t make any meaningful assertions worth arguing about or even discussing.

Of course we need to figure out other ways of maintaining a successful LTR that’s the whole purpose of the thread. Your statement gives nothing of concrete value to apply.

Like I already said your post is basic third grader thought process, what you think and what you do achieves results.. that already goes without even saying.

You’re just wasting all of our time I’m getting impatient having to read your posts about very basic topics that don’t really help.

Guru gave some advice but again in my opinion it’s flawed because:

1. It only works at the very beginning of a relationship, where that kind of space isn’t even all that necessary

And

2. That kind of treatment I guarantee you does not work on hot women in their 20s with decent self esteem past the first few times they are far too experienced and have too many options and other females giving them advice to fall for it for too long

And

3. The women guru dates know he is rich. He denies it, but women instinctively know. Even if they haven’t seen his house or car, they will know by age, how you dress, how you carry yourself, what kind of place you take them to on a first meeting, where you met etc

And I also find it hard to believe guru banged these women without them at least asking him what he does or how he earns a living. And I’m sure he dresses in a way when he meets women where they know he has money.
Do you see how just letting it be is too settling. We need to challenge (even if we’re wrong) to “feel” excitement and passion.

This exchange could extend indefinitely simply because we “need” it.

LTRs work the same way, maybe not to such a dismissal extent as in my examples, but with push pull and intermittent distance, desire can continue to grow.

The antithesis to desire is having. Nature has an ironic sense of humor: look but don’t touch, touch but don’t taste, taste but don’t swallow because if you do you won’t be happy.

We covered much on this thread and as much as I desire to continue (as do you), I need to tend to matters that I don’t desire to tend to.

The best,

Guru

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s how all our LTR’s evolved: at the beginning we did maintain strong frame. In my case it was for years. I didn’t give a fvck. I was fun, exciting, and got laid more than I ever have in my life. I was slam and dashing women, and even had two side girlfriends. But these women have a way of sucking you in eventually, and it can take years. It’s subtle.. and we’re only men we all eventually crave more than just sex at some point.
I don't really get it... you're in a thread where you complain about the women you date, but when you're in a relationship you have fwbs and sexcapades on the side? Do you have split personality disorder and each paragraph or sentence is from a different person? Was it an open relationship? Was it really just FWBs and she too knew it was and you use the term LTR for no reason?

Last edited:

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really get it... you're in a thread where you complain about the women you date, but when you're in a relationship you have fwbs and sexcapades on the side? Do you have split personality disorder and each paragraph or sentence is from a different person? Was it an open relationship? Was it really just FWBs and she too knew it was and you use the term LTR for no reason?
What are you having so much difficulty understanding? I was banging a woman for four years that I didn’t want to fully commit to FOR ALL OF THE REASONS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you having so much difficulty understanding? I was banging a woman for four years that I didn’t want to fully commit to FOR ALL OF THE REASONS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD.
What I'm having difficulty understanding is why you say you were not in an open relationship but in a "long term relationship" while gloating about how you're fvcking girls on the side, and then you still feel entitled to complain about womens' behavior. I don't know, maybe you see no contradiction in that?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm having difficulty understanding is why you say you were not in an open relationship but in a "long term relationship" while gloating about how you're fvcking girls on the side, and then you still feel entitled to complain about womens' behavior. I don't know, maybe you see no contradiction in that?
I’ll explain: I wasn’t committed to her precisely because of her behaviour.

That’s the entire point of this thread: older men are finding it very difficult to find and settle down with commitment-worthy women.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll explain: I wasn’t committed to her precisely because of her behaviour.

That’s the entire point of this thread: older men are finding it very difficult to find and settle down with commitment-worthy women.
Right, so you were committed to her at first and then she started fvcking guys on the side and when you found out, that made you stray too?

Last edited:

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, so you were committed to her at first and then she started fvcking guys on the side and when you found out, that made you stray too?
No I never committed to her because I recognize that women are not worthy of being committed to in this day and age. Nice try with the personal attack, but feel free to commit to a woman long term then come back and tell us how it goes.

Basically she was good enough to fvck for four years but not good enough to marry.. pretty much like all women today which is what all the men in this thread (who aren’t bullsh*tting) are saying.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I never committed to her because I recognize that women are not worthy of being committed to in this day and age. Nice try with the personal attack, but feel free to commit to a woman long term then come back and tell us how it goes.

Basically she was good enough to fvck for four years but not good enough to marry.. pretty much like all women today which is what all the men in this thread (who aren’t bullsh*tting) are saying.
Okay, so you told her you two were together but you lied and cheated on her from the beginning, and now you're complaining that womens' behavior is poor.

Your level of bold-faced hypocrisy is surreal. What a bad joke.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so you told her you two were together but you lied and cheated on her from the beginning, and now you're complaining that womens' behavior isn't good enough for you.

Your bold-faced hypocrisy is surreal.
It’s called spinning plates do you have a better suggestion?

If the woman had shown herself to be commitment worthy early on I would have.. fact is like most women today she did not. Which is what the OP was saying is happening in his life and with which I agree. It’s not hypocrisy, it’s called doing the best you can in the current environment.

I guess you propose I commit to a woman who is unworthy of commitment?

Come back here with your bullsh*t commentary after you’ve actually had a successful LTR.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could have been an open relationship/non-exclusive. I've been in a few like that and it's indicative of the piss poor market, not hypocrisy.
Yeah, that's why I asked him if it was:

Was it an open relationship?
To which he says things like:

It’s called spinning plates
Which combined with:

know how I ended my last LTR? After four years of banging her and spinning plates (fvcked 20-30 women while with her)
Leads me to believe he is either a troll, so stupid that he can't relate his own behaviors to others, or the most likely reason in this case, has a standard of ethics that he thinks other people should follow to please him but he is exempt from.

I dunno, maybe this forum is now just a place for anti-social personality disorders to come together and prop each other up? In that case my critique is in vain and I should just find a new place to hang out at, but I like many of the posters here from years of reading their writing. Guess it's another one for the ignore list, where normally trolls and morons go, but I'm not particularly interested in reading what anti-social personality disorders have to say either.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why I asked him if it was:

To which he says things like:

Which combined with:

Leads me to believe he is either a troll, so stupid that he can't relate his own behaviors to others, or the most likely reason in this case, has a standard of ethics that he thinks other people should follow to please him but he is exempt from.

I dunno, maybe this forum is now a place for anti-social personality disorders to come together? In that case my critique is in vain and I should just find a new place, but I like many of the posters here from years of reading their writing. Guess it's another one for the ignore list.
It’s anti social to date many women until you find one worthy of commitment? That’s actually the opposite of being anti social please look up the definitions of terms before you incorrectly use them.

Also, spinning plates is the first most basic lesson anyone on SoSuave learns to follow.. and there is a good reason for it.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but to @AttackFormation 's point, it's hard to defend lying to a woman for 4 year even if she's BPD, like at the very least it's very beta needy behavior.
I never committed to her, and what I do when I’m not with her was none of her business unless she acted in a way that merited commitment.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ok, so it's just a 4 year open deal
That’s not my ideal situation but basically yes. Of course I would have preferred monogamy but i find that with her - like with most women I’ve met - is not feasible. My experiences reflect those of the OP and many others in this thread.. the only ones who seem to disagree are all men who are also not in exclusive LTR’s.

Pretty much all our relationships today are open whether we like it or not.. even in most monogamous relationships today when the woman leaves she generally already has a man in the wings. Men do too sometimes, but for women it’s just easier.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but to @AttackFormation 's point, it's hard to defend lying to a woman for 4 year even if she's BPD, like at the very least it's very beta needy behavior.
It's the mirror image of the kind of feminism that we here dislike. You have the morons, trolls and anti-socials destroy the credibility of the red pill/manosphere from within, just like any other organization. That's why I call these kinds of guys out, and don't label myself as part of these groups but just absorb what's positive and discard what isn't.

He said he was fvcking other women while with her in his own words a 'LTR', it was not a "4 year open deal". It was a 4 year hypocrisy.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the mirror image of the kind of feminism that we here dislike. You have the morons, trolls and anti-socials destroy the credibility of the red pill/manosphere from within, just like any other organization. That's why I call these kinds of guys out, and don't label myself as part of these groups but just absorb what's positive and discard what isn't.
All you’re doing is being ignorant, argumentative, abrasive, and you’re also incorrectly using terms.

Dating multiple women until you find a good one is the pillar of SoSuave thinking and the total opposite of being anti-social.. it is simply something that has to be done to make it in today’s dating environment.

That you’re even arguing against this shows just how unnecessarily argumentative and abrasive you are.

If your puritanical idea of “red pill/manosphere” is any different than that we’re all ears..

By the way LTR’s aren’t necessarily monogamous you seem to be assuming mine was.. I said I was in an LTR not an exclusive one. Again you’re not completely understanding certain words and terms, and making incorrect assumptions.

Maybe you’re just jealous and upset I was getting a lot of pvssy who knows.

Last edited:

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that man. I’m stoked on my hobbies, education, career, friends/family (for the most part).

I refresh new plates often as they typically expire around four~six weeks. The following two weeks are usually met with distancing, withdrawing, hot/cold, infrequent texting, less physical, emotional, or both investment on her part. In that duration she is lining up my replacement. I kick back, invest less, and acquire new potentials. It doesn’t change the fact that the ending is a little messy, especially if I caught feels from all the hooking up we did.

The point is... I get exhausted from short-term flings and starting the cycle over again with someone new. It would be nice to have a partner who was interested in my development as a man. A woman I could consider doing new and existing hobbies with, bring her around my friends, take vacations with, etc.

I’m struggling with cognitive dissonance to accept that with OLD and social media... the dating world is becoming increasingly polymorious.

Everyone I’ve met has been loath to filter out exes and orbiters. It’s like cocaine to them. The validation they get online and in person if they meet up between our dates. I’m not even talking just 7,8,9,10s. 5-6s have a pile of orbiters too. I combat that working hard at acquiring new plates that seemingly have a rapid turnover.

Example. Last night I had a first date with an OLD woman six years younger than me (i’m in my mid-30s). I ask how old is going as a convo feeler. She says “I dropped the last guy I was with after we went out on 5-6 dates in less than two weeks. He got crazy possessive over my guy friends and told me I shouldn’t be hanging out alone with them.” Lol. Noted that one as a sign to not get jelly (but already she probably won’t make it as far as LTR status just based off the story she just revealed).

I’m not necessarily asking for a unicorn to settle into a LTR with... I can except baggage as I’ve worked hard to deal with my own. The problem I’ve had is the women I date don’t take responsibility for their baggage... they just look at new love interest as a quick fix and distraction from childhood and adult relationship wounds they refuse to heal and mature from.
You are filtering correctly so it comes down to a choice of getting laid knowing there’s no long potential or just saying f it I can’t even be bothered to deal with such a woman even to have sex.

As always LIFO (Last one in first one out)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All you’re doing is being ignorant, argumentative, abrasive, and you’re also incorrectly using terms.

Dating multiple women until you find a good one is the pillar of SoSuave thinking and the total opposite of being anti-social.. it is simply something that has to be done to make it in today’s dating environment.

That you’re even arguing against this shows just how unnecessarily argumentative and abrasive you are.

If your puritanical idea of “red pill/manosphere” is any different than that we’re all ears..

By the way LTR’s aren’t necessarily monogamous you seem to be assuming mine was.. I said I was in an LTR not an exclusive one. Again you’re not completely understanding certain words and terms, and making incorrect assumptions.

Maybe you’re just jealous and upset I was getting a lot of pvssy who knows.
You getting lots of pvssy?

Mr. Butthurt on mental illness has lots of pvssy?

Okay, I'll concede you r absolutely correct and will henceforth refrain from ever doubting you provided you can prove you have even 1 single pvssy that's even bothered to greet you good morning. I'm not even asking if she wants to fvck you.

At the level of hate u r having towards women, I doubt even 1 pvssy will be bothered to give you a morning greeting.