Getting tired of dealing with women

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Go away cheap troll, I understand I push all your hot buttons haha but go find some hot pvssy and stop infecting these threads with garbage.

P.S. Please don’t put a curse on me like the other posters you argue with lmao
Typical.

Can't produce even a single morning greeting from his vast number of plates.

I'll make it even easier, just prove that 1 of ur plate even said hello 2 you within the past 1 week.

It would look really bad if you can't...

People might think u r actually an Incel on SS whose spreading his Incel ideology. ...

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical.

Can't produce even a single morning greeting from his vast number of plates.

I'll make it even easier, just prove that 1 of ur plate even said hello 2 you within the past 1 week.

It would look really bad if you can't...

People might think u r actually an Incel on SS whose spreading his Incel ideology. ...
Hey spaz wtf is this:

In every relationship you hv from now onwards will be fraught with the same disappointment you've been having in the past.

This is ur curse.
Now instead of arguing with other posters here and putting curses on them (lol), get out there and get your own pvssy instead of asking to see mine!

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being too aloof also attracts women that love the chase, so when you catch feelings you're screwed. It isn't authentic attraction.

Consider being romantically authentic in your own actions as a "sh1t test" to weed out damaged women that live for the chase. Your SMV should be high enough to afford to lose the AWs and damaged women and still have options.

If there is ONE mistake I've made since becoming aware, it's establishing player frame and therefore attracting women who love the chase. The women lull you into a sense of security that their chasing is authentic attraction and suddenly you give in and it's over as fast as it began.
From my experience, women who chase me end up having the lowest self esteem out of them all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hey spaz wtf is this:

Now instead of arguing with other posters here and putting curses on them (lol), get out there and get your own pvssy instead of asking to see mine!
You trying 2 deflect now by raising another issue that I'm in my own way been trying to assist LA?

Would you like me to 1st post prove of plates inviting me out and greeting me good morning ?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You trying 2 deflect now by raising another issue that I'm in my own way been trying to assist LA?

Would you like me to 1st post prove of plates inviting me out and greeting me good morning ?
Yes I want you to prove yourself to me lmao

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I want you to prove yourself to me lmao
I will accept ur challenge provided you promise 2 do the same.

And if you can't promise nor even deliver on said promise then we'll know for sure that ur plate stories r merely lies from a cowardly incel.

Edit: Will you bravely accept this challenge?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will accept ur challenge provided you promise 2 do the same.

And if you can't promise nor even deliver on said promise then we'll know for sure that ur plate stories r merely lies from a cowardly incel.

Edit: Will you bravely accept this challenge?
Oh yes can I please try to prove myself to some anonymous freak on the internet?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a deflection from ur inability to even produce 1 single hello from ur vast plates?
Hey spaz I got a better idea, why don’t we both whip out our c0cks and see which one’s bigger!

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Czar is afraid to show proof that he actually has women in his life huh? Why am I not surprised, that explains why he's always posting how much he hates women, definitely a incel.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Czar is afraid to show proof that he actually has women in his life huh? Why am I not surprised, that explains why he's always posting how much he hates women, definitely a incel.
You guys are like the crazy bishes I fvck, won’t stop messaging me even after I tell them to stop!

And chi town you cannot seriously be this stupid lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hey spaz I got a better idea, why don’t we both whip out our c0cks and see which one’s bigger!
Here you r talking abt mental illness and of the vast amount of women you have and then randomly claim that u r absolutely right simply because men who doesn't agree with you don't have plates or even LTR's.

And you can't even produce even a simple greeting from any women ?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you r talking abt mental illness and of the vast amount of women you have and then randomly claim that u r absolutely right simply because men who doesn't agree with you don't have plates or even LTR's.

And you can't even produce even a simple greeting from any women ?
Why do you keep messaging me after I told you to stop? Can’t you take a hint? No means no!

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Seen zilch from you thus far other than that you are supposedly the alpha male.

Post some field reports. Field test something. Make a thread over in the wingman section offering to help others.

Stop being such a scrub.
You do know I already did that before right.....make sure your info is correct next time before coming to your boyfriends aid

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You people talk big while can't even produce a single shiet and then even worse act cowardly by deflecting.

Here's mine regardless;

An invitation to meet from a woman.

2018-11-30 10.22.22.png