What will marriage give a man that he doesn’t already have?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No unfortunate at all. He is an idiot.
And I'm betting u r a genius who continuously allows women 2 bully you, then end up here complaining that those women hv mental issues.

A

AJ84

I'm not interested in older used up ladies vying for my attention.

It's best if ur attentions r turned towards the more malleable members here. They'll give you ur daily fix. I won't.

U r dismissed.
You’re hilarious.
Spaz make used up lady laugh.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He shuts down opposition all the time by insulting other members Roober. It’s his view or the guy is weak or a slave to the feminine imperative etc, etc. When someone agrees with him he’s like, “oh, refreshing to meet another actual man on this site” and stuff like that haha.
Hard to take that seriously. Too bad because some of what he says makes sense but if you don’t agree with him .... it’s on lol. I think he actually enjoys it too.
Tenacity was and deezed is no different. While it can be offensive, if you are certain of it's lack of merit, then it really doesn't matter. If another man says I'm a frog, and I dont croak, hop, or look like a frog, I get to laugh at him. However, if I thought I may be a frog, I may not like his comments too much. I may even want to remove myself from them because they damage my fragile psyche.

In the words of David Deida...
A mans capacity to recieve another mans direct criticism is a measure of his capacity to recieve masculine energy. If he doesn't have a good relationship to masculine energy (eg. His father), then he will act like a woman and become hurt or defensive rather than make use of other mens criticisms.

I personally believe direct insults are a sign of weakness, it is better to let people insult themselves. But to each their own.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont mind my grammar in a french canadian
After i reread my txt i can see how bad it is.

You did good, takes guts to leave someone in a situation like that.

We are top 20% lol
The other 80% the women leave them lmao
Well damn. If i was already a shell of myself i wonder how much more effed the other guys are. The other guys might not have realized that its not a good example for their kids. They thought they were hanging in there for the kids. Smh. Kids learn what we show them.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well damn. If i was already a shell of myself i wonder how much more effed the other guys are. The other guys might not have realized that its not a good example for their kids. They thought they were hanging in there for the kids. Smh. Kids learn what we show them.
Good for your son on the long run. You got to show him the way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for your son on the long run. You got to show him the way.
The women in that group can gang up on you and attempt to maintain the viewpoint. Sometimes your relationship has to be at a distance or another group.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On one thing i was lucky she never was able to get me away from my friends.

Man that never wrong thing same for me.

Her unrational reaction like hypeventilating, rocking crying all night where all justified necause i told her some.realy bad things all my fault ( telling she should eat better , het to sleep earlier etc ).

And then then the kids she could.not trust me to.do anything with them nut was always complaining i was not helping

Ima happy man now and she knows she wont ne able to do better than me. So she is taking it realy hard but im not there to deal with all the drama she likes to creates
There's strength in numbers.

Women ostracize men from friends to remove obstacles to his resources. It also eliminates potential call outs or making a man aware of his blind spots.

Women are gate keepers of sex and men are the success objects. Women date up. The notion about couples biggest problems are money is nonsense. It's women burn cash. The expectation is that, the man mule will go get more cash. He has no value outside his utility and if/when that changes or she feels like a upgrade, she acts according to her hypergamy.

What marriage was and what it is now isn't the same thing. Female entitlement and discontentment is the burden of performance placed on men regardless of any authority. Quick to offend. Combative. Not an ounce of femininity.

I recall watching scent of a woman with my father as a young boy. The tango dance scene is a accurate portrayal of the femininity that is so lacking in 2018.

I appreciate pickup, mgtow, trp, red pill, RMG but, none of the following combats divorce rape. The rational male is a awesome piece of literature that debunks female nature but, the author marrying and following the beaten path is its limits. By default, he's not as naseem taleb calls antifragile. Its impossible to be and married. I can walk for any number of reasons and spin more players, hit on babes, go get baeeeees. A married man is a sicker and a hostage. Practically, a prisoner in his own home and a mule for extracting resources from.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's strength in numbers.

Women ostracize men from friends to remove obstacles to his resources. It also eliminates potential call outs or making a man aware of his blind spots.

Women are gate keepers of sex and men are the success objects. Women date up. The notion about couples biggest problems are money is nonsense. It's women burn cash. The expectation is that, the man mule will go get more cash. He has no value outside his utility and if/when that changes or she feels like a upgrade, she acts according to her hypergamy.

What marriage was and what it is now isn't the same thing. Female entitlement and discontentment is the burden of performance placed on men regardless of any authority. Quick to offend. Combative. Not an ounce of femininity.

I recall watching scent of a woman with my father as a young boy. The tango dance scene is a accurate portrayal of the femininity that is so lacking in 2018.

I appreciate pickup, mgtow, trp, red pill, RMG but, none of the following combats divorce rape. The rational male is a awesome piece of literature that debunks female nature but, the author marrying and following the beaten path is its limits. By default, he's not as naseem taleb calls antifragile. Its impossible to be and married. I can walk for any number of reasons and spin more players, hit on babes, go get baeeeees. A married man is a sicker and a hostage. Practically, a prisoner in his own home and a mule for extracting resources from.
According to this its get hoes replace ones that become a problem. LTR/marriage is a trap.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm betting u r a genius who continuously allows women 2 bully you, then end up here complaining that those women hv mental issues.
I’m new to this forum. Stumbled across it. Insightful and colorful diatribe. Spaz, I’ve read this thread from the beginning. My question to is......Are you saying EVERY man can lead ANY woman and if he can’t then he’s not a “real man”. Just trying to get some clarity here.....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’m new to this forum. Stumbled across it. Insightful and colorful diatribe. Spaz, I’ve read this thread from the beginning. My question to is......Are you saying EVERY man can lead ANY woman and if he can’t then he’s not a “real man”. Just trying to get some clarity here.....
I'm saying every man MUST take the lead in a relationship.

And if he can't then he must acknowledge his failure and learn to be better.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying every man MUST take the lead in a relationship.

And if he can't then he must acknowledge his failure and learn to be better.
Okay. What I’m asking is do you believe a man has failed in his leadership of he doesn’t successfully lead EVERY woman that he attempts a relationship with. In other words, if the relationship fails is it because his leadership failed in all cases regardless of the woman in question?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. What I’m asking is do you believe a man has failed in his leadership of he doesn’t successfully lead EVERY woman that he attempts a relationship with. In other words, if the relationship fails is it because his leadership failed in all cases regardless of the woman in question?
Some wont allow you to lead so you acknowledge that and drop them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, in the sense that he has failed to sustain her respect because she no longer admires him.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, in the sense that he has failed to sustain her respect because she no longer admires him.
So is it possible that a woman could admire a man and find him to be a good leader, etc. but also not want to be in a romantic relationship even if the man wants a romantic relationship? In other words, she respects him but essentially tells him she doesn’t want him as
Her man. And let’s suppose that’s the truth. That she really does respect him. Has the man failed? I’d so, why?

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some wont allow you to lead so you acknowledge that and drop them.
But if I’m reading correctly Spaz is saying that your wrong. It’s the mans fault for the way a woman acts. Namely. Faield
Leadership and failed respect.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But if I’m reading correctly Spaz is saying that your wrong. It’s the mans fault for the way a woman acts. Namely. Faield
Leadership and failed respect.
No goodstuff is not wrong.

By acknowledging the failure to lead her effectively he then knows he needs to drop her.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
No goodstuff is not wrong.

By acknowledging the failure to lead her effectively he then knows he needs to drop her.
But what Goodstuff is saying is that she for some reason does not want to be led. By THIS MAN. Not laying the blame at the feet of eithe the man or the woman per se. He didn’t say is was the mans or the woman’s fault. Jair that she did not want to be led by him. Yes?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So is it possible that a woman could admire a man and find him to be a good leader, etc. but also not want to be in a romantic relationship even if the man wants a romantic relationship? In other words, she respects him but essentially tells him she doesn’t want him as
Her man. And let’s suppose that’s the truth. That she really does respect him. Has the man failed? I’d so, why?
Trump has millions females admiring him and respecting him as the Prez. but doesn't mean they want a relationship with him.

Does it mean Trump failed ?