Most Men are not Beta that supplicate

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
The term alpha is always used by a nerd or those in the passive social personality quadrant.

Their compulsive needs 4 more data - terms then makes complete sense to those within that circle.

Almost an obsession.
The term Alpha is used by people who know the definition. Passive is beta, Alpha is dominant. It's like your smart enough to know but not smart enough to realize you know.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
If you see a guy in a relationship with a girl, there's about a 98% chance that is proof he is beta, and the girl is alpha.

Most dudes in relationships with women are terrified of losing the woman and will pretty much bend to her will. Girls know this, dudes know this.
Exactly, and if you really wanna be technical getting tied down in a LTR is extremely beta lol, the alpha would just slang ****

Tony197

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've seen, there's a lot of good-looking women out there married to straight up doofusy-looking guys for his "personality", even though the guy has none.

Women want to be in relationships, need to be, ideally ones that take the least amount of effort to maintain as possible. Doofuses are essentially butlers who they only have to have sex with once every month or two. He thinks he hit the jackpot because he's with a hottie, but is miserable and if she gets bored, he's done.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, and if you really wanna be technical getting tied down in a LTR is extremely beta lol, the alpha would just slang ****
Right. Alot of guys take care of her and keep the puzzy warm for who she really wants to fvck.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The term Alpha is used by people who know the definition. Passive is beta, Alpha is dominant. It's like your smart enough to know but not smart enough to realize you know.
Passive men and their obsession with definitions.

Do you need 2 collect more data?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You need 2 fvck more then you will understand why this statement is not only wrong but highly reflective of ur inability to score regularly with women.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
You need 2 fvck more then you will understand why this statement is not only wrong but highly reflective of ur inability to score regularly with women.
Master don Juan my ass lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see a guy in a relationship with a girl, there's about a 98% chance that is proof he is beta, and the girl is alpha.

Most dudes in relationships with women are terrified of losing the woman and will pretty much bend to her will. Girls know this, dudes know this.
I'll do whatever it takes (within reason) to close. Turn on the charm, run game, spit fire, push/pull or simply next her which is GOAT status. As in, attraction isn't a choice (thanks David D). Its either on or it isn't. Not in the mood means #nextSet!

There's definitely alpha no doubt but, female nature and open hypergamy dictates as to which genes proliferate across time. Rollo pointed out abortion is again placating to female hypergamy. Women **** betas, losers, alphas, and even men they deem pretty despite offering no value. Open hypergamy dictates the following as will free resources and allocation of male resources to women by the state.

I was listening to human video "work horse." Many do called alphas acquire a woman, stop lifting, grow dad bod, and durr around. Others are pandering to the feminine imperative, breaking their back 80-100 hour work weeks. The work horse video depicted the hamster wheel that men run on in self sacrificial manner without any thanks or appreciation. Being a workhorse is stupidity but its just normalized and expected by female nature.

In terms of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, a single free thinking man needs very little to cover basic needs. A part time job at Starbucks can do the following although, I wouldn't suggest said path. Time then spent on what you love rather then trashing your body as a workhorse until she leaves with your resources, children, and home.

I see the value in minimalism but, said path will weed out 99% of women. I love cars. I don't care for a huge home. A middle income job is tons again if single free thinking man. The path I am seeking self knowledge, exploring consciousness, and pursuing self actualization. IMHO there is nothing more red pill then entrepreneurship. Creating freedom.

I look around and what do I see? Loads of women sitting around, basically perma retired, feet up, and some workhorse is hitting the ground running. The same women are putting their men on blast, putz shaming, and cucking.

I am switched off fellas. I pursue but out of sport. My endeavors are based on self interest. I spin plates, I go get baeeeeees but, I am forevermore about my ambitions. I am unattached.

The provider male workhorse paradigm is dead. Only cucks pursuit being a sacrificial lamb.

One of the greatest pieces of game is spinning plates no doubt. The hardwiring of said lifestyle is letting plates drop. Its not fixing what's broken.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most guys who have girlfriends haven't developed themselves so they attract girls who haven't developed themselves. Most relationships happen when both partners feel a void inside thinking another person can fill it. When they fail to do so, they get angry at each other not realizing they need to work on themselves to feel satisfied. Thus the high divorce rate.
No. Women are all perfect and special snowflakes. 80% of the divorces they initiate are because the men were all abusive and dead beats.

Note, she must make the man a monster and villain in order to justify her disgusting lifestyle.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I think most guys are beta as in there submissive, passive, soft, pushovers, weak and backs down from conflict. There's only a small portion of true alpha males as in
Toughness, confidence, boldness/fearlessness ECT

It goes back to how one was raised and the environment they grew up in. I was born and raised on the west side of chicago(West Garfield park) which is statistically the most dangerous area in Chicago. I got robbed at gunpoint 4 times before I turned 15. Lost numerous family members and friends to gun violence, been shot twice and shot at countless times, been in and out of jail since I was 15 and started to get my life together at the age of 21.

So if there's one thing I know from the street life/jail is true alpha males are real. I knew a kid who was only 16 years old who was a gang leader and had guys 20 years old and up taking orders from him lol. The OGS put him in that position because "He ain't scared of ****" as they said, I saw him beat one of his fellow members up for "questioning" his authority lol and the guy was in his 20s and way bigger than the kid, that's alpha.

Like I said earlier, society has this watered down definition of "alpha" of a nice, friendly, charismatic guy who everybody likes to be around, now that's a great guy, and someone who will be successful socially but that doesn't mean he's alpha, because I know a few guys like that but if you put that pressure on them you will see that there soft and passive as ****.

You can be good with women and have social status and still not be alpha because you may be missing that "Dominance" element that's associated with being alpha.
Like the other poster said, he knew a guy was very popular and use to get girls but he use to get pushed around by the women in his life lol.

Getting women doesn't make you alpha, but if the women in your life are submissive to you and follow your lead then your alpha, or if your the most dominant male in a group of men then your alpha, which is the original definition of the word.
Now I'm not saying one should be criminal or violent(take it from me, it ain't all that it's cracked up to be) but if your going to use the word alpha then you need to use it for the original meaning not putting your own definition to it that best fits you

"The term “alpha male” has been around for decades. It's common for ambitious men to be referred to as alphas—someone who is dominant; the one to whom others play a submissive role"
"The most dominant man in a group of males"

Right out the dictionary.