The best option for men is definitely MGTOW, the dating game is a lose lose game

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you're a male 10, and you're shagging female 8's, then that's essentially scraping the barrel.
I don't think anyone banging 8s is scraping the bottom of the barrel, no matter how high your SMV. By the time you get up to 8, it's just different flavors and what you prefer. IMO, of course. I don't believe in 10s though, so bear that in mind.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone banging 8s is scraping the bottom of the barrel, no matter how high your SMV. By the time you get up to 8, it's just different flavors and what you prefer. IMO, of course. I don't believe in 10s though, so bear that in mind.
Ya, I don't mind find much difference in my attraction toward 8s and 9s. The only difference I see are that 9s are generally more drama/maintenance, which I can do without. Though, they can be fun short term, but they are not worth the "extras" LT.

I don't mind 7s too. However, I find with 7s, I generally show them much (unconscious) disregard which manifests as disrespect, and they do deserve to be treated better.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I’d like to do away with promoting only our strengths as the be all end all approach and be more fluid in our thinking.
Can you elaborate on this a little more? I'm not sure if anyone actually believes that improving yourself will fix everything, but it is by far the most effective thing you can do not just for women, but for your life.
It's quite easy for many of us to take our strengths and promote it as the ideal to strive for. For example, a guy with looks and who is successful with women will post it's all about looks. Guys with money who are successful with women might state, "it's all about money."

I too fall victim to this.

However, when I post, I try to without personal biases and stick to the facts in accordance with my own experience, without discounting others' experiences as they can be equally valid. This is what I mean about being "fluid."

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BINGO.....the reason why MGTOW has grown is the modern woman thinks they all deserve a Messi Or Ronaldo type....the dating/mating market is unbalanced...with Trump in office a correction will be had soon sort of like the crypto market
Bottom near in....:rolleyes:

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree a person should make money for themselves. Fer sure. However:
Maybe money won't attract women. But money can bring power, and power can attract women.
Being a successful man can also attract women. Being a successful man can also increase your confidence, which I hear some women find appealing.
Well, exactly! :)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe we should consider the option for MGTOW according to 3 factors.

What is your sexual market value, what is the sexual market value you consider worthy in a potential partner, what your sexual market value allows you to get in your environment.

A guy which would be insane to get in a LTR in western europe, would be insane not to get in eastern europe, the same exact guy in a different environment has so much more "buying power" in terms on SMV that the equation totally changes.

An average guy in western europe with the current setting would be lucky to get an average to low girl and most of the times not even that before 35.

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
right now it takes one big reset.
The next big financial reset may just do the job. To knock women off their high horses, all we need is a crisis large enough to return humanity back to a more naturalistic state - AKA, fighting for survival. Imagine women in that pecking order, where you're not sure where your next meal is going to come from.

Look at Venezuela right now. In the midst of a hyper inflation. Do you think that the resourceful, good man, in Venezuela has his pick of the litter? I do

The world is awash in debt. Governmental, private, everywhere debt is at all time highs, and growing by the day. The day will come....

And until then, we continue to improve ourselves, and bid our time. We still emotionally aloft; we engage with women but we don't give ourselves
over to them. We never allow ourselves vulnerability with them.

Like Warren Buffet said; "When the tide goes out, you see who was swimming naked." When the next financial crisis hits, and "the tide goes out,"
it will be apparent who the truly high value males are, and women's unobstructed power will subside

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Mgtow is fake, I don't think men are actually happy unless they are putting in effort to be around women.

I do understand that there is a diminishing return investment though, you'd be crazy to deny that, but I think also equally crazy to deny your biological imperative.
This is a form of bad faith, and only denies the imperative for self-determination.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't even be realistic about what you are then what are you actually determining?
The reality is we make ourselves [rational will]. From Aristotle to Nietzsche you have this rational idea, which essentially involves culture over-coming 'reality'. All the scientific determinists deny this, which is also to deny our freedom.

The point of self-mastery is to realize this ideal freedom. As long as we are thirst-buckets chasing after hoes, this is not possible. Nor is this repression but restraint. The proper picture is the Platonic one of the rider on his horse... in control, neither with the horse panicked and stampeding, nor shot dead.

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anything about being a thirst bucket?
Denying 'our biological imperative' can be taken as code for the post-Freudian idea that we are driven by our unconscious instincts/ the Id. This is itself the bourgeois denial of the will to power/ freedom.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot to mention that you’d be slightly less than half of that if you weren’t on steroids ;)
I don’t use steroids little acne boy. Service those acne-induced craters instead of worrying about the T level of others.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, this is feminine logic - it is how most women think.
I notice you you use this "feminine" shaming in many of your posts. The irony is you you occupy the majority of your time reading and writing poetry. Doesn't get any more feminine than that IMO. Compensating?

ChristopherColumbus said:
Game is really the attempt to out-game women at their own game. To me, a man should perform something of an educational function on a women... where he leads her [education] out of the mass into a monogamous relationship [this is increasingly difficult today]. That is his leading role, which will be a mix of reason and romance. You could say that the definition of romance is reason refined by passion, or the other way round. Nor is this Disneyan sentimentalism, but good solid Greek metaphysics.

As for the tendency to reduce everything to the market, economics [oikos] in the Greek refers to the women's realm of home. But it is for men to strike out on adventure, and though erotic romance may be a part of adventure, it is in no way definitive of it. There are larger adventures open to us than sleeping with women.

So I'd say all this concern with women should be contextualized within a larger scheme of things. And then you are not obsessed with women …. one way or the other.
Abandoning your biological nature in pursuit of your higher self under the guise of "mastering thyself" is simply a rationalization. To paint your poor results as a virtue is only beguiling yourself a/k/a shooting an arrow and then painting a bullseye around it.

Much better to acknowledge a weakness as it stands and do something about it.

Adversity manifests for a specific reason, one which is to lead toward a path of enlightenment while facing it. Accepting is not facing.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice you you use this "feminine" shaming in many of your posts. The irony is you you occupy the majority of your time reading and writing poetry. Doesn't get any more feminine than that IMO. Compensating?
Shaming? Really, are you complaining about 'shaming' on an anonymous internet site? I thought this was about a rational discussion.:D

Abandoning your biological nature in pursuit of your higher self under the guise of "mastering thyself" is simply a rationalization. To paint your poor results as a virtue is only beguiling yourself a/k/a shooting an arrow and then painting a bullseye around it.

Much better to acknowledge a weakness as it stands and do something about it.

Adversity manifests for a specific reason, one which is to lead toward a path of enlightenment while facing it. Accepting is not facing
Rationalization? I could say the same thing about the 'biological imperative'.... that it rationalizes or justifies our lack of self-mastery, or enslavement to women.

Rationalization stems from trying to explain something away.. in our case the possibility of self-mastery/ self-discipline. It is about justifying an out of control passion [addiction] for hoes.

Rationality, on the other hand, is about pursuing self-control over those passions. Rationality goes hand in hand with self-mastery. This is the practicality of reason. Theory, on the other hand, which separates the ego from the truer more essential self, is duplicitous... and likes to rationalize.

At the end of the day, we have different interpretations. They are different paradigms by which the world is made intelligible. the question to really ask is which interpretation is more coherent and explanatory of all the phenomena.. ourselves included. I prefer one that holds out the possibility of freedom and self-determination, to a fatalistic one which states that I am forever a slave to my whims.

All of this is in no way 'anti-women'. On the contrary, it's about having real options and choices with women. These include meeting a better caliber of women, and avoiding the trouble and drama of hoes as able to cope with the so-called dreaded dry period. Simple self-control.

Last edited:

3rdLeg

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t use steroids little acne boy. Service those acne-induced craters instead of worrying about the T level of others.
Guru1000 the pink caddy driving, VC of Mary K Maybelline Queen instead of leaking your estrogen all over the forum old man, you could give the young man some legitimate advice in exchange for some of his youthful testosterone.

Maybe hiding his acne with 100s of professional photographer taken airbrushed photos and the application of the brand of fakeup you personally use.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I’m sorry. If it’s medically prescribed by a doctor then it’s called hormone replacement therapy. Whoops. My bad.

GruntCardone

Banned
Reaction score
Oh I’m sorry. If it’s medically prescribed by a doctor then it’s called hormone replacement therapy. Whoops. My bad.
Don't mind little Ponzi boy there, double.

Ever since the Sykes-Picot agreement, his kind has felt "empowered" to talk down to the goyim.

And considering his prison record, he can't get a lease or job, you can understand why he's so aggressive towards you, got BlueAlpha banned, and hates NN with his heart and soul for exposing him.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nerds and their new age wisdoms.

Let me teach you man-boy's some hard truths; 1st attraction that a woman feels towards a man is his looks and then it's his game; confidance, swagger, voice, etc etc.

Money does play a role but it comes much much later in the game but even without money, your potential and ambition is a substitute.

Lastly a parting wisdom from Spaz; always think with ur d1ck 1st with regards towards women, do not over think, over analyse, over anything, or worse put ur heart on ur sleeve.
Let things flow from there and over time make a decision.