The best option for men is definitely MGTOW, the dating game is a lose lose game

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you’re into all that conspiracy stuff so I’ll tell you. It’s about control. Greed is part of it, but only due to the desire for control. For centuries, organizations have been trying to gain control of the world. They get close to every time, but some small little error makes the people flip ****. Testosterone makes you think for yourself, and that is inherently male. This stops you from being so easily controlled (hence why there are so many ingredients in food nowadays that reduce test, i.e. soy). The thing is, in order to keep control, they needed to be perfect with how they control people. And as websites like these are evidence for, people (humans) are unpredictable. I know I sure as heck was. I did everything wrong to be simpering wuss and had the perfect conditioning growing up to become one. What happened? I rebelled in such a strong way that no one could control or would have ever been able to predict. It was impossible. Today I’m still shocked at myself for it. But I’m not the only one though.

So because men are very hard to control, the elites had to work via indirect means. The only way men are ever controlled is through our women. That’s it. Women are able to manipulate and weaken men in ways that is only possible BECAUSE they are women. Men have strong urges BECAUSE of testosterone. So in order to control us, the elites and those above needed to focus on corrupting the women first, who will then lead the mean to follow suit. We cannot help it simply because the way women manipulate is a way that is directly to a man’s weakness. You’re thinking right now that the man just needs to toughen up and be stronger, but that’s the thing though: you have to MAKE yourself stronger and tougher. You aren’t born that way. You have to force an abundance mentality on you so that you won’t be able to be manipulated. But otherwise most men would be. It’s just who we are. Think of it like how men are often times crazy and wild, and then when they get a woman, they get calmed down. Well it’s kind of along the same lines as that.

In essence, they needed to control women in order to control men.
That doesn't sound crazy at all and are my exact thoughts to a T. You should be more vocal about it, because it's the God's honest truth. Check out "The way of men", by Jack Donovan. The guy's as gay as a blade, but has done his research and it aligns with what I've witnessed and can remember in my 40 years in regards to masculinity and I've seen some pretty barbaric chit growing up by today's standards. Donovan is a pretty rough character himself if you're not familiar with him or the Wolves of Vinland, despite being a fudge packer. I normally, don't go around endorsing homosexuals, but the perspective is well worth the money I paid it and I was waiting for the elephant in the room to come up in the book, but it didn't once, nor does it in most of his commentary on YouTube.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't sound crazy at all and are my exact thoughts to a T. You should be more vocal about it, because it's the God's honest truth. Check out "The way of men", by Jack Donovan. The guy's as gay as a blade, but has done his research and it aligns with what I've witnessed and can remember in my 40 years in regards to masculinity and I've seen some pretty barbaric chit growing up by today's standards. Donovan is a pretty rough character himself if you're not familiar with him or the Wolves of Vinland, despite being a fudge packer. I normally, don't go around endorsing homosexuals, but the perspective is well worth the money I paid it and I was waiting for the elephant in the room to come up in the book, but it didn't once, nor does it in most of his commentary on YouTube.
Preacher "TD Jake's" here in Dallas said "the devil uses trapped people to control men". I modified that to say "the devil uses trapped women to control men" . The entire system put together was designed to control most men and use women to do it. The devil offered her power over men.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
There will surely come some user here saying how a "real alpha" doesnt have this problem but instead near difficulties he makes his "game" even sharper yet we cant deny that the average dating market for ANY man is crap right now, its not anymore about increasing your value cause the targets available are all crap.
You may have a point.

But how are all these young hot available single girls getting snapped up, getting married and getting pregnant in their mid 20s? Did we get brainwashed by the media? Discover game too late?

Or is the only option left to be genetically gifted?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Guys like OP puzzle me, not because of wanting to go MGTOW, but why bother spending time on a forum where other guys are actually trying to learn game and improve their chances? People like OP are toxic because they are lying to themselves. You don't want to go your own way loser, you just want a freaking shoulder to cry on. I mean it is that simple, why can't we just acknowledge that and get rid of this guy?

If you genuinely wanted to go your own way, you would log off this forum for good (have your account deleted) and just do it. It is that simple, you would get off this forum and get lost. You would wonder into your strange land of loner hobbies and just rot away day by day, we wouldn't need to (or even want to) hear any of it.

So seriously OP, go your own way. Get lost, delete your account, stop the 10+ race whining threads and go your own way. I mean just do it, like legitimately do it. Get your account deleted off of a forum where people talk about dating and legitimately go your own way.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s mostly looks gentlemen. When your looks are in order, most women will make it very easy for you and overlook many things that would otherwise send them packing.

When your looks are in order, hot women will behave like AFCs around you.

The good thing is almost everyone here can dramatically improve their looks. It’s just a question of how far one wants to go.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have a point.

But how are all these young hot available single girls getting snapped up, getting married and getting pregnant in their mid 20s? Did we get brainwashed by the media? Discover game too late?

Guess its a matter of timing and possessing what it takes to get them in that particular moment and environment.

I'm not saying that we run out of worthy girls, just saying that 20 yrs ago 60% were fine and 60% of men qualified to meet their criteria overall.

Right now 30% are worthy and turning 10% by time pass and 10% of men meet their standard from the very beginning.

Clearly the numbers are just an approximation to explain the point, but the average girl is clearly trash nowadays and while the average man still chase her, he fails to reach her unlimited demand.

If you ever traveled to eastern europe you know what I'm talking about, average girls are a respectable choice and they are more than fine to give a shot to the average man in terms of dignity even before than passion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have a point.

It's to maximize what you have and be more advanced in game.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like OP puzzle me, not because of wanting to go MGTOW, but why bother spending time on a forum where other guys are actually trying to learn game and improve their chances? People like OP are toxic because they are lying to themselves. You don't want to go your own way loser, you just want a freaking shoulder to cry on. I mean it is that simple, why can't we just acknowledge that and get rid of this guy?

If you genuinely wanted to go your own way, you would log off this forum for good (have your account deleted) and just do it. It is that simple, you would get off this forum and get lost. You would wonder into your strange land of loner hobbies and just rot away day by day, we wouldn't need to (or even want to) hear any of it.

So seriously OP, go your own way. Get lost, delete your account, stop the 10+ race whining threads and go your own way. I mean just do it, like legitimately do it. Get your account deleted off of a forum where people talk about dating and legitimately go your own way.
You do realize that most guys on here actually agree with the OP? We know the common themes here, the dating market has changed and is more skewed and if you don't have the looks to back up your game, then you are paying a grossly unfair price in order to get some used up, damaged goods, lady at the end of the day. You are just taking nonsense at this point. Either you have the looks and are a Chad yourself or have someone or whatever or are no longer in the game to talk like that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good thing is almost everyone here can dramatically improve their looks. It’s just a question of how far one wants to go.
Or how much they want to spend. Who wants to look like a Frankinestine Michael Jackson plastic surgery so they can be more attractive to women? Right, remember women just have to put a dab of make-up, or just show up out there and but an average guy now has to spend a fortune for plastic surgery, go to the GYM and get ripped, or do something crazy and maybe they might get a used up girl that might take him on if they are lucky?
But if you have the right looks then no problem, girls are chasing after you.

Problem is, most of your looks that get the girls is located right in your face, or facial symmetry. You'll get that connection right away if your face is right even if you are obese. If you are not getting the hits in the first place, then it means your face is not attractive. No amount of exercise is going to change how your face looks, even if you get ripped. If your face is off then you have to spend lots of money on plastic surgery. Who really wants to go that far?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but again, it's pandering to the female biological strategy. It's improve looks rather than, go get deezed. Go pick up some weight.

• 25%/+ increase on bench
  • Double one's income
  • Scale up your biz
  • Acquire rental properties
  • Accumulate multiple sources of income
These are all 'good looks.'

Again, this is where so many guys go wrong because it's seller frame. It is pandering to the female biological strategy.

Men trying to be pretty.

Nothing could be more pathetic.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or how much they want to spend. Who wants to look like a Frankinestine Michael Jackson plastic surgery so they can be more attractive to women? Right, remember women just have to put a dab of make-up, or just show up out there and but an average guy now has to spend a fortune for plastic surgery, go to the GYM and get ripped, or do something crazy and maybe they might get a used up girl that might take him on if they are lucky?

Problem is, most of your looks that get the girls is located right in your face, or facial symmetry. You'll get that connection right away if your face is right even if you are obese. If you are not getting the hits in the first place, then it means your face is not attractive. No amount of exercise is going to change how your face looks, even if you get ripped. If your face is off then you have to spend lots of money on plastic surgery. Who really wants to go that far?
Pedaling to the female biological strategy disguised as manning up is pathetic.

Men trying to be pretty. It's ridiculous.

Most men have no sense of what it is to be a man or any idea of a self concept that isn't a utility to the female biological strategy once smv has cratered and baby fever kicks off.

The cornerstone of DJ lifestyle and game is about the pursuit in acquiring what one deems as true intrinsic value.

Trying to be pretty is ****ing retarded.

The same goes for putting cratered smv on a pedestal. For raising some other man's children. Playing house with Chad's booty call when new girls are turning 18 everyday.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but again, it's pandering to the female biological strategy. It's improve looks rather than, go get deezed. Go pick up some weight.

• 25%/+ increase on bench
  • Double one's income
  • Scale up your biz
  • Acquire rental properties
  • Accumulate multiple sources of income
These are all 'good looks.'

Again, this is where so many guys go wrong because it's seller frame. It is pandering to the female biological strategy.

Men trying to be pretty.

Nothing could be more pathetic.
Half the Things you go on about, I created. So when you come at me, bring something original that I didn’t already create. I prefer not to argue with my thoughts 10 years ago.

The sexual market place doesn’t care about your man goals. It only cares about your SMV.

One does not go into any marketplace tending only to their own needs unless they are a fool.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the Things you go on about, I created. So when you come at me, bring something original that I didn’t already create. I prefer not to argue with my thoughts 10 years ago.

The sexual market place doesn’t care about your man goals. It only cares about your SMV.

One does not go into any marketplace tending only to their own needs unless they are a fool.
So there is a choice involved -

Either 'market' yourself to the market-place, or pursue a free and self-determined life to the best of your ability, where women may or may not be a part of it [this cavalier attitude toward women will involve self-mastery/ self-discipline].

Obviously the second option seems more manly. Of secondary significance, we might help some toward the reclamation of our culture, which may require a little self-sacrifice for the greater good. Are we all egoists today?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is a choice involved -

Either 'market' yourself to the market-place, or pursue a free and self-determined life to the best of your ability, where women may or may not be a part of it [this cavalier attitude toward women will involve self-mastery/ self-discipline].

Obviously the second option seems more manly. Of secondary significance, we might help some toward the reclamation of our culture, which may require a little self-sacrifice for the greater good. Are we all egoists today?
Rationalization to lose.

Belying your natural desire and opting out because it’s too competitive is unmanly (your favorite choice of a shaming word).

Don’t wish it were easier. Just get better.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can add up to 2-3 pts onto your SMV with physique alone.

You can add up to 1-2 pts with proper grooming, skin care, style.

That’s up to 5 pts one can add to their “fighting weight.”

If you are a straight male, which means a man who goes after and desires women, and you are not maximizing your “fighting weight,” you are a fool.

First comes SMV, which opens the door. Then “game.”

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of guys are doing all of this to get laid. That’s beta.

I work my butt off to make money cause it makes me happy, not cause I want to be a beta buck guy who goes out and spends it on women. When I meet women, I want them to think I’m poor. If they are attracted to me even though they think I’m poor, I know it’s raw attraction. I would not want a woman to ever go after me cause she thinks I have money.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I work my butt off to make money cause it makes me happy, not cause I want to be a beta buck guy who goes out and spends it on women. When I meet women, I want them to think I’m poor. If they are attracted to me even though they think I’m poor, I know it’s raw attraction. I would not want a woman to ever go after me cause she thinks I have money.
I have some bad news for some of you fellas who think that making money will attract women. It won’t, at least not the kind of women you desire LT.

Make money for you, as it creates a greater life filled with freedom of choice, less stress, and greater resources.

As to your first comment: Not doing anything not to get laid is beta. Hence, no matches on Bumble in 1.5 years for you. Do something about it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can add up to 2-3 pts onto your SMV with physique alone.

You can add up to 1-2 pts with proper grooming, skin care, style.

That’s up to 5 pts one can add to their “fighting weight.”

If you are a straight male, which means a man who goes after and desires women, and you are not maximizing your “fighting weight,” you are a fool.

First comes SMV, which opens the door. Then “game.”
Out of how many points, 100?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is what I call peace of mind. If you find a rich sugar mommy to take care of you and go out travelling on vacations with her and move out of your parents house and in with her and she pays for the whole wedding then that's really raw attraction.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why play a game where it is heavily rigged against men in favor the females. A 2/10 female has more bargaining power than a 7/10 male in the game. All a female has to do is put on makeup and make herself available and she can find a mate like. However, if a guy does not possess the looks to basically get day gamed by women in public or is not in a social circle that gives him access to truly single available women(not already emotionally/sexually attached to some guy that will not commit) then he is left to fight for scraps in the battle royale wilderness with all the other countless single men. In addition, Chad will eventually lose at this game. He might be winning big now, but eventually he will fall off because he will eventually commit and become your typical beer gutted former hs jock in a sales position, suffer the negative effects of constantly having an extroverted party lifestyle, or the girl will just dump him for another Chad. You can continue to play this pointless dating game and constantly come up with contradicting theories on what attracts women, but that's on you lol. In conclusion, the best route for any men is MGTOW.
Trainwreck never followed up much with this thread. I'd be interested to know his experience as an African American and how these numbers spill over into the Black community. First of all he uses the name Chad instead of Tyrone. His competitor is Tyrone rather than Chad unless the lady is a bedwench (meaning the sista only deals with crackers), in which case you wouldn't want her anyway. Next is what is the problem with the Black girls he's looking into? Are they choosing the thugs over clean decent and honest Black men? Is he experiencing this same issue in Black churches? Come on man, that's the only post in this whole thread. Is he like Carlton Banks in Fresh Prince of Belair or Urkel in Family matters?