If I want a relationship with a 9.5 how do I proceed

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For years I have just Gone in with the mentality to get in a girls pants by all means possible but just recently I went out with a 9.5 that was of quality. I’ve never pulled a 9.5.

I’ve noticed the last girl close to her in looks that wanted a relationship with me recently was a girl I did not kiss on the first date so I’m trying that take it slow approach again. I want to make her wait for me and don’t want her thinking I’m easy.... Her body language was very positive the whole date but I decided to go with a different approach and didn’t make a move on her. I decided to test the waters with a sexual text

“You looked so sexy tonight. Your boobs looked absolutely incredible in that dress”

And she responded “Thanks...I guess. Haha”

So I think I’m in but I want to get a second date after this. How soon should I ask her out? Assuming she doesn’t text me first.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“You looked so sexy tonight. Your boobs looked absolutely incredible in that dress”
Terrible compliment in general but doubly so with an 8+. Hot women hear that sh1t all the time. If you want to date a hot woman you need to get past physical and get the little girl inside her excited. You shouldn't give a fvck about how hot she is, she's just like any other woman. Tease her, use push/pull and show her you don't care that she's hot.

“Thanks...I guess. Haha”
And you can tell that by her reply. Thanks... I guess.

I hope you made an enormously good impression on her before this because those two texts alone look like a death knell to me otherwise.

So I think I’m in but I want to get a second date after this. How soon should I ask her out? Assuming she doesn’t text me first.
I would guess she's not going to text you first. As for how soon, doesn't matter. I ask women out again the night or day after a great date.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be prepared for the hordes of c0ck blocks and AMOGS. And her friends telling her she can do better. Your frame better be Titanium tuff coz hypergamy never sleeps.

I had one 9 once and decided it was like having a luxury sports car fun for a while but I wasn't up for the maintenance.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrible compliment in general but doubly so with an 8+. Hot women hear that sh1t all the time. If you want to date a hot woman you need to get past physical and get the little girl inside her excited. You shouldn't give a fvck about how hot she is, she's just like any other woman. Tease her, use push/pull and show her you don't care that she's hot.

I hope you made an enormously good impression on her before this because those two texts alone look like a death knell to me otherwise.

I would guess she's not going to text you first. As for how soon, doesn't matter. I ask women out again the night or day after a great date.
Well she thinks I'm very full of myself. This was the first date but I pulled her number at my house. She was with my brothers wife and we talked etc so I had

Good advice but I don't agree with one thing. That all hot women are turned on by the same thing....I've known hot women that loved being degraded and treated like **** to the point where they could be classified as mentally ill...and others that were legitimately put off by it. And in my experience it usually is like this. If the girl has a good relationship with her father the more likely you are to get in her pants by treating her well and being that "sweet" guy, a girl with no father around or who hates her dad you most definitely need to treat like ****. Being that sweet guy will just make you weak. With some a happy medium works.

This chick has an unusually close relationship with her dad and I knew this from a mutual friend. Her princess complex is huge....After a few compliments the day after I pulled her number at a dinner party she goes "your so sweet to me" with a heart emoji. This was before the first date keep in mind. Most women would be put off by this! But with her it got her to commit her saturday night to me.

Knowing this now, what can you advise me to get the "little girl inside" excited? This is different for me because I usually deal with women with daddy issues and Im not used to princesses like this. I just usually try to get them back to my house as quickly as possible and escalate and never had a problem

She knows I don’t lack game or confidence because I pulled her number and gamed her obviously. On the date she goes “you definitely like yourself” And then said she was joking but I know that’s what she was thinking.

Last edited:

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Better be a 10
Well put. You dont want the hassle, these girls are not for relationships. Why would you settle for a long period of time with 1 random girl if horney women kept sending you pictures of their pssys and hot bods? Answer: you wouldnt, unless you knew the person you were getting was in or out of your league.

Its just not the time for relationships. Earn money, have a good time, dont take anything seriously or personal(easy to say right) Thank Hollywood, jews, capitalizm, feminism, greed, humans etc. Evolution dont care for happily ever after either. Hey Im gonna ride along and see what I find on my way as well, but not expecting a god damn thing anymore, just want to shoot some loads inside and a good pair of tits

You can go to a poorer country and be higher status if you like, I might do that later, see what I can get for being a white norwegian man etc. Try to tip the game a little bit in your favour

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she thinks I'm very full of myself. This was the first date but I pulled her number at my house. She was with my brothers wife and we talked etc so I had

Good advice but I don't agree with one thing. That all hot women are turned on by the same thing....I've known hot women that loved being degraded and treated like **** to the point where they could be classified as mentally ill...and others that were legitimately put off by it. And in my experience it usually is like this. If the girl has a good relationship with her father the more likely you are to get in her pants by treating her well and being that "sweet" guy, a girl with no father around or who hates her dad you most definitely need to treat like ****. Being that sweet guy will just make you weak. With some a happy medium works.

This chick has an unusually close relationship with her dad and I knew this from a mutual friend. Her princess complex is huge....After a few compliments the day after I pulled her number at a dinner party she goes "your so sweet to me" with a heart emoji. This was before the first date keep in mind. Most women would be put off by this! But with her it got her to commit her saturday night to me.

Knowing this now, what can you advise me to get the "little girl inside" excited? This is different for me because I usually deal with women with daddy issues and Im not used to princesses like this. I just usually try to get them back to my house as quickly as possible and escalate and never had a problem

She knows I don’t lack game or confidence because I pulled her number and gamed her obviously. On the date she goes “you definitely like yourself” And then said she was joking but I know that’s what she was thinking.
Sounds like you're running some advanced stuff then, good work. If you're happy just getting laid then you don't really need to progress past the a$$hole alpha. That is gold, especially with hot women. The "little girl inside" is more needing to hit that comfort for building rapport in a relationship. If you do want LTR's then you need to create emotional connection along with the alpha mentality. Think of it as holding a door open for a woman and spanking her ass on the way through. It's the best of both worlds.

For that particular woman, it sounds like you're aware of the shift so I'd just try to dial back the aloofness a little. Be c0cky and confident, tease her, be busy. Just be less harsh about it all and try to approach it from fun rather than just aloof distance. It's a difficult distinction to explain in text but hopefully you get it. You don't want to be disrespectful to her but you also don't want to stop being alpha. I think those type of women respond well to calm, confident and respectful frame. You're still the man, you're still leading, you're just kind about it. The stern and loving father figure.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be a 10, make at least $200,000 per year or have perfect game.

For years I have just Gone in with the mentality to get in a girls pants by all means possible but just recently I went out with a 9.5 that was of quality. I’ve never pulled a 9.5.
Mistake #1. You're already putting her a pedestal. She's the same as any of the 6s you bang. Treat her that way. She still ****s, bro.

I’ve noticed the last girl close to her in looks that wanted a relationship with me recently was a girl I did not kiss on the first date so I’m trying that take it slow approach again. I want to make her wait for me and don’t want her thinking I’m easy.... Her body language was very positive the whole date but I decided to go with a different approach and didn’t make a move on her. I decided to test the waters with a sexual text
You don't need to kiss on the first date, so you're fine so far. Kiss her on the second date.

And she responded “Thanks...I guess. Haha”
Mistake #2. Why are you giving her compliments? The only compliment she gets is "I had a nice time" when your evening is over. She hears 100 compliments on her looks per day. Try to stand out.

You should wait 5-9 days from your date. Don't contact her at all before that. Then call her on the phone and ask her out. Do not contact her under any circumstance.

If she texts you before then, shoot the **** for 2 messages then ask her out via text.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be prepared for the hordes of c0ck blocks and AMOGS. And her friends telling her she can do better. Your frame better be Titanium tuff coz hypergamy never sleeps.

I had one 9 once and decided it was like having a luxury sports car fun for a while but I wasn't up for the maintenance.
AMOG you are damn skippy man...I have dated a couple of HB 9's in my 30's...hell even my gf now she is an HB 8 and I get challenged almost every time I go out with her it is insane and you have to be on full alert in public with one..last week we were in a bar and I went to the bathroom for 4 minutes and when I came back she was shooting down two guys lol they saw me and split fast.Even dating an HB 8 is dangerous and can be challenge even taking them out to eat.On the positive side my frame is razor sharp and I can overcome almost any challenge because of constantly having to defend it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are so needy its likely going to end badly. Its not your job to get into relationships its your job to be a man women WANT to get i relationships WITH.

Big difference.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never date crazy. Any women over 8 is certified crazy. You might find a boiled rabbit or your penis cut off if you continue with this one.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are so needy its likely going to end badly. Its not your job to get into relationships its your job to be a man women WANT to get i relationships WITH.

Big difference.
Very true! Captain55 needs to find himself before even thinking about a relationship.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never date crazy. Any women over 8 is certified crazy. You might find a boiled rabbit or your penis cut off if you continue with this one.
You don’t like boiled rabbit?

You should wait 5-9 days from your date. Don't contact her at all before that. Then call her on the phone and ask her out. Do not contact her under any circumstance.
If she texts you before then, shoot the **** for 2 messages then ask her out via text.
5-9 days? Whoa

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit maybe my conceptions r warped because of this forum. But in 5 to 9 days I'd assume your average hot American woman had been banged at least twice

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really hot girl I went to school with (she was 3-4 years younger) matched on Bumble with me. We went on our first date Sunday, both got drunk, she ended up at my place and in my bed but no sex. Monday (yesterday) the next day we agree to meet after work - we drink again and I ended up at her place last night and we slept together again (no sex). I did all I could, I had my d*ck out, she played/stroked it but was adamant we were not banging this soon.

She wanted to meet me today but I think 3 days in a row is a bit much, I told her lets do something Friday/Saturday to give her some time to miss me.

I really like her and we get on really well, shes hot. Can you click with someone this fast, I can see myself with her.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit maybe my conceptions r warped because of this forum. But in 5 to 9 days I'd assume your average hot American woman had been banged at least twice
Which has literally nothing to do with you. You have no claim on the broad, so it makes no difference whether someone else is banging her out or not. Your job is to stand out, not look like a thirsty man trapped in the desert.

Reaction score
Which has literally nothing to do with you. You have no claim on the broad, so it makes no difference whether someone else is banging her out or not. Your job is to stand out, not look like a thirsty man trapped in the desert.
The real problem is with society. That girls are free to act as wh0rish as possible and act like it's normal and their right.

Then they smile and act like they're supposed to be respectable people.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Knowing this now, what can you advise me to get the "little girl inside" excited?
You have to get past her looks and focus on the person who lives inside the beautiful package. I was extremely close to my father too. He was one of my best friends and he's the one I have all the cool memories of from my growing up days, and he's the one who checked me and was what I thought was an ass hole at times when I was coming of age because he knew he had a very attractive daughter and he knew the sexual nature of men. Because I was so close to my dad, who was a very masculine leader of his family, and other men, and his church, etc. I feel very comfortable around men and I tend to understand them well...especially the more manly ones.

Like someone said above, complimenting her looks is passe'. She hears that constantly and her looks are obviously on display for all to see. You would do better to compliment her on her wit, her sense of humor, her intelligence, her cleverness, her sweet nature, whatever it is about her (besides her looks) that is unique to her.

Regarding the "little girl" inside her, you find a way to play together. I'm not talking about sex either. I'm talking about doing things together that are fun other than sex. Maybe its concerts, maybe its dancing, maybe its hiking or cycling or movies or gaming or socializing with friends together, you get the idea. Some women like sporting events, I like to go hit golf balls or play golf, and I like to go to the batting cages sometimes. Some women play tennis, some play cards. Do stuff together that is enjoyable and gives you the ability to interact together and get to know one another.

This is a woman who many men want so she is going to be in the position of the chooser. This is especially true if she has high self esteem and knows her value...and she does if she is close to her dad and is a princess.

You want to show sexual interest and you want to escalate with confidence, but you also need to respect her boundaries when she asserts them. If you go the route of too sexually aggressive you'll blow yourself out. She knows you want to f*ck her. Every man does. Give her the opportunity to choose you.