If I want a relationship with a 9.5 how do I proceed

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to get past her looks and focus on the person who lives inside the beautiful package. I was extremely close to my father too. He was one of my best friends and he's the one I have all the cool memories of from my growing up days, and he's the one who checked me and was what I thought was an ass hole at times when I was coming of age because he knew he had a very attractive daughter and he knew the sexual nature of men. Because I was so close to my dad, who was a very masculine leader of his family, and other men, and his church, etc. I feel very comfortable around men and I tend to understand them well...especially the more manly ones.

Like someone said above, complimenting her looks is passe'. She hears that constantly and her looks are obviously on display for all to see. You would do better to compliment her on her wit, her sense of humor, her intelligence, her cleverness, her sweet nature, whatever it is about her (besides her looks) that is unique to her.

Regarding the "little girl" inside her, you find a way to play together. I'm not talking about sex either. I'm talking about doing things together that are fun other than sex. Maybe its concerts, maybe its dancing, maybe its hiking or cycling or movies or gaming or socializing with friends together, you get the idea. Some women like sporting events, I like to go hit golf balls or play golf, and I like to go to the batting cages sometimes. Some women play tennis, some play cards. Do stuff together that is enjoyable and gives you the ability to interact together and get to know one another.

This is a woman who many men want so she is going to be in the position of the chooser. This is especially true if she has high self esteem and knows her value...and she does if she is close to her dad and is a princess.

You want to show sexual interest and you want to escalate with confidence, but you also need to respect her boundaries when she asserts them. If you go the route of too sexually aggressive you'll blow yourself out. She knows you want to f*ck her. Every man does. Give her the opportunity to choose you.
If she don't choose you she shouldn't exist. Never wait around for a woman to choose, she either will or will not. Get on to living your life.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she don't choose you she shouldn't exist. Never wait around for a woman to choose, she either will or will not. Get on to living your life.
And that is exactly how men miss out on the best women. The best women KNOW they are the choosers and they are patient before they make a choice. Impatience with this sort of woman gets you tossed aside and cast out from the running rather than chosen...even when you might have been chosen had you exhibited patience. Its supply and demand in action.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is exactly how men miss out on the best women. The best women KNOW they are the choosers and they are patient before they make a choice. Impatience with this sort of woman gets you tossed aside and cast out from the running rather than chosen...even when you might have been chosen had you exhibited patience. Its supply and demand in action.
You won't miss out. If a woman has high interest she will make sure you KNOW it. You can address it at that time . If you pursue while she's indecisive and entertainering several others, you will give her all your power and you will be LESS attractive as a result. Females CHOOSE . There is nothing to chase.

Reaction score
Are you including yourself in "the best?" If so, why?

What makes one girl worth more than another? Is it her ability to dress herself up in makeup to boost herself on the 1-10 looks scale?

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really hot girl I went to school with (she was 3-4 years younger) matched on Bumble with me. We went on our first date Sunday, both got drunk, she ended up at my place and in my bed but no sex. Monday (yesterday) the next day we agree to meet after work - we drink again and I ended up at her place last night and we slept together again (no sex). I did all I could, I had my d*ck out, she played/stroked it but was adamant we were not banging this soon.

She wanted to meet me today but I think 3 days in a row is a bit much, I told her lets do something Friday/Saturday to give her some time to miss me.

I really like her and we get on really well, shes hot. Can you click with someone this fast, I can see myself with her.
This is a nice story, let us know how its going

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a bigger response to this, but accidentally hit delete when I went to edit a spelling mistake. *slaps forehead*

I liked your first post. But this one above is no bueno.
No high value man or one who desires to set his trajectory in that direction should wait for the woman to choose him. If she’s not showing high interest within the first three dates... as dewy cox sang.. “waalk harrd”

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a bigger response to this, but accidentally hit delete when I went to edit a spelling mistake. *slaps forehead*

I liked your first post. But this one above is no bueno.
No high value man or one who desires to set his trajectory in that direction should wait for the woman to choose him. If she’s not showing high interest within the first three dates... as dewy cox sang.. “waalk harrd”
OK. But this is the reality of things. If a woman has many suitors she is going to choose the one she is attracted to and yet feels respected by. You have to understand that the only way a good woman can screen out pump and dumps, ONS and STR dudes is by waiting to allow the sexual conquest. That is how women with low N counts keep it that way.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, that might be the way it should be, or how it was when you were 18....still might be what I would try to instill in future theoretical daughters.
But its not the way things are.
There are no more nuns out there.
Plus very desirable young women are out enjoying it. Not thinking about tomorrow.
Its the still attractive 30s that get the golden ticket.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you including yourself in "the best?" If so, why?
Throughout my life the marketplace tells me I'm among the best. The market place is ruthless and is not biased. So if the market finds me to be high value then empirically I'm high value. When individual men get to know me my value increases rather than decreases. I'm not a girl guys throw back. I've been the 9.5 that everybody wants. So I'm speaking from a place of actual experience. Being a high self esteem woman with her act together and a sweet personality affords a woman the ability to be choosy. The bigger responsibility a woman has to herself is to choose wisely and well. Just as a man should choose wisely and well.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk bro...modesty is a thing too.
Its not like you're Adriana Lima.
But of course its easy to call the plays Monday morning.
Like, the marketplace on an island full of "babes" or "pigs" varies. Its all relative is all I'm saying. And its your experience anyways.

Reaction score
Throughout my life the marketplace tells me I'm among the best. The market place is ruthless and is not biased. So if the market finds me to be high value then empirically I'm high value. When individual men get to know me my value increases rather than decreases. I'm not a girl guys throw back. I've been the 9.5 that everybody wants. So I'm speaking from a place of actual experience. Being a high self esteem woman with her act together and a sweet personality affords a woman the ability to be choosy. The bigger responsibility a woman has to herself is to choose wisely and well. Just as a man should choose wisely and well.
You are possibly the most delusional person I've ever met.

But I wouldn't expect much from a hamster brain.

You have ZERO sex appeal. It actually makes me cringe.

And to think of all the delusions that go on in your brain every day is simply mind boggling.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk bro...modesty is a thing too.
Its not like you're Adriana Lima.
But of course its easy to call the plays Monday morning.
Like, the marketplace on an island full of "babes" or "pigs" varies. Its all relative is all I'm saying. And its your experience anyways.
I actually have a similar look. I don't need much makeup at all, I frequently don't wear any and I get approached just the same. I'm just blonde. Honestly it doesn't matter about me personally. I'm not dating anyone here. There are men here who are great looking men too. No shame in knowing when you are good looking. I'm not going to apologize for it and neither should anybody else.

The key is being someone exceptional...not just looking exceptional.

And that is where lots of beautiful people fail. They don't have much else to offer. It isn't only about appearance, not for any sort of relationship...which was the point of my original post in this thread.

Great looking people who also happen to be great people are what EVERYONE wants. So they have lots of choices. The OP wanted to know how to set himself up favorably. The formula that gets you laid with your average attention w h o r e or sloot isn't going to work with women like this. It will get you dismissed and quickly. Don't take my word for it, field test it. Come back and let us know.

Reaction score
I actually have a similar look. I don't need much makeup at all, I frequently don't wear any and I get approached just the same. I'm just blonde. Honestly it doesn't matter about me personally. I'm not dating anyone here. There are men here who are great looking men too. No shame in knowing when you are good looking. I'm not going to apologize for it and neither should anybody else.

The key is being someone exceptional...not just looking exceptional.

And that is where lots of beautiful people fail. They don't have much else to offer. It isn't only about appearance, not for any sort of relationship...which was the point of my original post in this thread.

Great looking people who also happen to be great people are what EVERYONE wants. So they have lots of choices. The OP wanted to know how to set himself up favorably. The formula that gets you laid with your average attention w h o r e or sloot isn't going to work with women like this. It will get you dismissed and quickly. Don't take my word for it, field test it. Come back and let us know.
How on Earth can an old lady walk around thinking she's a beauty queen?

Reaction score
Richard doesn't bother me. He's being Richard.
Yea I'm reacting to your ridiculous delusions that are extremely offensive that you actually walk around thinking that sh1t.

People are dying of cancer while you stare at yourself in the fvcking mirror and think you're special.

Your "looks" do not exist.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t like boiled rabbit?
Nah, I like Bugs Bunny. Then again, I gather to think that the hotter the woman, the more messed up she is due to all of the hot privilege she's been given in her life. I've dated two really hot women in my life. Would always complain that I didn't kiss their ass. I always retorted, the door is over there. Use it at your leisure. They never left. However, with the average looking women, they do not think twice of leaving or getting rid of you.

Strange phenomena. I think the old adage rings true. The hotter the woman, the crazier and less stable she is.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistake #1. You're already putting her a pedestal. She's the same as any of the 6s you bang. Treat her that way. She still ****s, bro.
Agreed 100%. The biggest mistake any man who's already successful with women can make is saying "Wow, she's the hottest woman I've ever dated! I need to do things differently than I did with all the other women I've fvcked". DO NOT TREAT HER DIFFERENTLY.

If you have a good method down that you use to reel in a woman in the first few dates, do that. You've proven it to work, so why do things differently?

If you're going to treat her any differently than the other women, you should be treating her a bit worse than the others. Be a bit meaner. Be a bit more inconsiderate. Be a bit more selfish. Just make sure you start doing that after you've been on a few dates with her, fvcked her, and her IL has become more steady.

You're going to fvck this up if you stray from the tried and true methods you've been working on. This is a female human just like all the other female humans you've seduced in the path. The only difference with this one is she's just more physically appealing. THAT'S ALL.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, every girl on here thinks she's special and worthy.
Doesn't sound down to earth.
I'm special, he needs to jump through this hoop.
Or is on similar planes as legit dimes that are legit known around the globe.
But yea, HB from nowhere USA is such a score.

OP...if she's so hot, pics....or gtfo