Relationship has dwindled and I need to regain that spark again

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked me to go to her house later today but shall I wait for her to text first?

We are going to a party together on Sunday, shall I still go?
Bro. Did you read anything that was suggested?

DJ Bible
How To Make Friend & Influence People
How to Be A 3% Man
The Rationale Male

Before you do anything, read or listen to these books first. You can get two from Audible.com for free. You need serious Blue Pill help. She sees you as a mangina, blue pill simp. Do you want to stay this way? I assume not. THEN READ THE DAMN BOOKS!!!!!!

Hope I was clear.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. Did you read anything that was suggested?

DJ Bible
How To Make Friend & Influence People
How to Be A 3% Man
The Rationale Male

Before you do anything, read or listen to these books first. You can get two from Audible.com for free. You need serious Blue Pill help. She sees you as a mangina, blue pill simp. Do you want to stay this way? I assume not. THEN READ THE DAMN BOOKS!!!!!!

Hope I was clear.
Hi

I had how to win friends and influence people a long time ago but need to download it again. I looked at the DO bible but it doesn't seem in tune with me or what I want from a relationship. I'm not interested in spinning plates.

I have a pdf of the Rational Male on my phone and read the first few pages last night. How to to be a 3% man, I'm just not sure on that one either.

There's a fine line between being Alpha and being a jerk. I consider myself Alpha in that I want to be in a productive relationship with the right woman and possibly be a good parent. I already go to the gym and believe I look quite well and would say I'm a good looking guy anyway but women don't seem interested anyway.

For example, when I'm out in public women never look in my direction or make eye contact. Why is that?

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself Alpha in that I want to be in a productive relationship with the right woman and possibly be a good parent.
This is not the definition of Alpha.

I already go to the gym and believe I look quite well and would say I'm a good looking guy anyway but women don't seem interested anyway.

For example, when I'm out in public women never look in my direction or make eye contact. Why is that?
If you haven't realized it yet, women can sense our vibe. You can have the best body shape, but if your facial expressions telling them that you're just like another soft male, they will not find you attractive.

Now, contemplate these:
  • What vibe do I give to other people, especially women? Am I trying to portray myself as harmless to them? Or do I give them sense of fun & respect?
  • What do women find sexy in men? Why do rock stars attract more women than those body builders? The answers lie in something more fundamental and they will surprise you.
  • Why do I want to save this relationship even though I know she's not interested in saving it?
  • What is the definition of a good family? What is my role as a man?
The only problem that's preventing you to move on from this woman is you're still thinking that you can change someone else's mind about the things you want from them. You do not have that control. You can only control yourself.

Right now, your precious system to get love is failing. It's time to replace it with something new. The system that was offered by the members of this board is to save you from burning yourself to ashes and to save your heart from another disaster awaiting in your future. We're not trying to give you false advice just to make fun of your situation. We've all been there one way or another.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really struggling at the moment. My life is falling apart. She occupies my mind all day and I have been unable to completely walk away. Still in contact with her and she wants to see each other from time to time.

I went to her house on Saturday night. She told me to come about 8pm. I got there at 8:20pm and she told me there was no point coming. I said it was only 20 minutes. We argued for about an hour and she was drained by it all. I then said Do you want to go upstairs and she said "what for". Two minutes later we were on the bed having sex, it was all me, once we had finished we both got up and I left about 5 minutes later.

Seen her last night after telling her I was bored so she invited me round but said she was going to bed early that night. We had another argument over her being weird and off with me and I left.

We haven't spoke today, I get the impression she isn't interested.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so over, I've been in this part of the relationship, slowly dying, arguing over nothing, sex is purely physical, just a means to an end. Women are easier at cutting it off at this point than men. You need a new girl to bang, a few girls to bang, then you need to heal.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really struggling at the moment. My life is falling apart. She occupies my mind all day and I have been unable to completely walk away. Still in contact with her and she wants to see each other from time to time.

I went to her house on Saturday night. She told me to come about 8pm. I got there at 8:20pm and she told me there was no point coming. I said it was only 20 minutes. We argued for about an hour and she was drained by it all. I then said Do you want to go upstairs and she said "what for". Two minutes later we were on the bed having sex, it was all me, once we had finished we both got up and I left about 5 minutes later.

Seen her last night after telling her I was bored so she invited me round but said she was going to bed early that night. We had another argument over her being weird and off with me and I left.

We haven't spoke today, I get the impression she isn't interested.
I've been in a similar boat. My ex-wife was an older single mom and I clinged to the relationship when it was obvious it was dying in the end. I know it's tough to get her out of your mind and you want to keep it going. However, you're not in a healthy relationship anymore.

You should do a clean break but I don't think it's in you to do so. At least start dating other woman while you get together with your girlfriend from time to time. Laugh off silly arguments and keep a chill frame where you don't let it bother you. You can even tell her that the argument is silly. Tell her you love her and you're both better than the argument. Try to keep things chill and fun with your girlfriend and you might be able to salvage it.

I still say to date other women. Once you find you can be happy with other girls you might just be able to let this one go.

Last edited:

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of you have lost sight of what's the relationship about.

What is your intention for the relationship NOW?
Is it to deepen the bond between 2 of you?
Or to sustain a family unit?

And people wonder why relationships fail, because the intention has been warped. See the problem?

If it is the latter I'm afraid this relationship is going to go downhill further. Talk to her about this and find out for yourself what is her intention for this relationship, if it is not in line with yours and she is unable to see it otherwise, I think it is best you move on.