Professional pictures taken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Wow they are VERY good actually considering how you look when you make pic yourself

I would dump photo nr 3, all other are ok.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with support and positive messages, yet no one here has been honest to you.
You look sharp, clothes look good, but

You get an ugly lady and you put makeup on here. What is she? An ugly lady with makeup.
You’re not physically good looking, that’s the reality. I’m not a good business man, that’s the reality. Best bet for you to get hot women is get rich and then worry ‘bout women. Forget about that for now, focus on your money, forget online dating too. Unless it’s with the older women 30+ who don’t care about looks as much

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with support and positive messages, yet no one here has been honest to you.

You get an ugly lady and you put makeup on here. What is she? An ugly lady with makeup.
You’re not physically good looking, that’s the reality. I’m not a good business man, that’s the reality. Best bet for you to get hot women is get rich and then worry ‘bout women. Forget about that for now, focus on your money, forget online dating too. Unless it’s with the older women 30+ who don’t care about looks as much
This is your opinion. Guess what? Other people have other opinions.

Some hot girls will find Richard ugly. Some will find him average. Some will find his handsome. This applies to everyone.

I find Richard to be average with great potential.

A physique alone can add 2-3 pts to one's SMV. With a physique, tan, and hairstyle, Richard can be an easy 8, even at 5'7".

All a man needs is to be is a 7 and good "game" to get tons of women between 7-9.

Richard, as is, right now, with no additives (physique, tan, hair) can slam 7s if he develops his social acuity.

Your advice is not only not constructive and quite damaging, but it also deters others from sharing their photos and seeking assistance because of the potential outlay of the few who are misinformed. Further, advising someone to make money to attract women is not constructive as it could lead only to a gold-digger/security type of relation (see BigNeil) which is to a detriment to the man for many reasons.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You can buy new clothes, a new car, new hairdo, new pics.......they can all certainly turn a head that you wouldnt normally turn.

That being said, eventually you have to be able to speak and successfully interact with the opposite sex. Until you focus on that, you'll go nowhere with women.

While you certainly look better, you are being ignorant to the part that you cant buy women except in the way that you obviously already have....through prostitution. And if that's the type of woman you want, they only care about you having money to pay them after the hour is up bro. They dont care about the new clothes, etc.

So your effort thus far tells me that you are wanting to find something more sustained than a hooker on SA.

That being said, you are dumping money into a basketball court and expecting it to help your jump shot. The new court is nice and all, but the only thing that will help your jump shot is to get out there and practice. And you dont need to throw a bunch of money around to do that.

You will serve yourself better off to have a few new outfits in your wardrobe (a couple pairs of stylish jeans, a few nice button ups and some v necks and a nice suit and tie or two) and not blow any more money.

I can clean up on OLD if I wanted to jump back on there by just having a few selfies that I took with my Samsung 8+. The key is when I get them into a conversation, thats when I covertly sell myself as high value and someone they should get to know.

If it could be done by simply going into a spending spree, there wouldn't be people who are out there in the world with tons of money but lonely as shyte.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Some hot girls will find Richard ugly. Some will find him average. Some will find his handsome. This applies to everyone.

A physique alone can add 2-3 pts to one's SMV. With a physique, tan, and hairstyle, Richard can be an easy 8, even at 5'7".

All a man needs is to be is a 7 and good "game" to get tons of women between 7-9.

Richard, as is, right now, with no additives (physique, tan, hair) can slam 7s if he develops his social acuity.

Your advice is not only not constructive and damaging, but it also deters others from sharing to their photos and seeking assistance because of the potential outlay of the few who are misinformed.
I agree with your entire post.

But he is NOT putting in any effort to develop social skills required to bang chicks that are a notch or two over him in the SMV bracket.

All of this materialistic stuff is simply not needed IMO and is a temporary bandaid that is hiding the true problem......his inability to talk to women in a way that creates interest/attraction.

A few new outfits can be a great idea for any of us. But it isnt a problem solver when it comes to women. If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it and cleaning up with 7s-10s

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

Dood he just needs muscles. Muscles make me from 3/10 to 6/10

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your entire post.

But he is NOT putting in any effort to develop social skills required to bang chicks that are a notch or two over him in the SMV bracket.

All of this materialistic stuff is simply not needed IMO and is a temporary bandaid that is hiding the true problem......his inability to talk to women in a way that creates interest/attraction.

A few new outfits can be a great idea for any of us. But it isnt a problem solver when it comes to women. If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it and cleaning up with 7s-10s
I disagree to the extent that presentation and appearance are a big component of attraction insofar as if you are not meeting a woman’s minimum threshold of looks, you’re out regardless of your social skills.

While Richard needs to work on his social acuity (as I also mentioned), if he does not get enough “at-bats,” he will never have a chance to develop his social acumen.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Agree to disagree. You can get all the at bats you want, if you dont have a bat in your hands to swing at the ball its all worthless.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should become happy with himself, see the glass as half full and not half empty.
This guy (claims to) be super rich, can afford a Lamborghini, flips houses like a real estate mogul.
And still he finds minute things about him that make him unhappy.
Think about all the people who would kill to be a week in his shoes. You think a dialysis patient would think longer than 2 seconds to be you?
Or a handicapped person on welfare?

So he thinks he will be happy once he finds a girlfriend.
Trust me a girl will never make you happy if you are not happy already with who you are now.

You're single, you can do w/e the F you want, no b*tch on the couch complaining about some fagot at work, or that you are being cold because you didn't reply to all of her 250 texts of that day, or that your mother in law is invited to your house without your knowledge, or an ex bf coming out the woodworks.
Being single is amazing, you can book a flight to anywhere and live it up.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Your advice is not only not constructive and quite damaging, but it also deters others from sharing their photos and seeking assistance because of the potential outlay of the few who are misinformed. Further, advising someone to make money to attract women is not constructive as it could lead only to a gold-digger/security type of relation (see BigNeil) which is to a detriment to the man for many reasons.
How old are you? Not my age(Mid 20s). I know that because the way you speak of Richard being an 8, which he is not. I have a nice social circle with plenty of women aged 20-30 all from 7-9 range, no fatties. I have showed all of these pics of Richard and no girl has said he is higher than a 6. 3-5 being the average rating. You can act like you know, or go out in person and show the pictures to all your hot women and ask them to tell you what they think of him. Truth hurts, I have nothing to lose or gain from being honest to a guy so he can adjust accordingly and get what he wants

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? Not my age(Mid 20s). I know that because the way you speak of Richard being an 8, which he is not. I have a nice social circle with plenty of women aged 20-30 all from 7-9 range, no fatties. I have showed all of these pics of Richard and no girl has said he is higher than a 6. 3-5 being the average rating. You can act like you know, or go out in person and show the pictures to all your hot women and ask them to tell you what they think of him. Truth hurts, I have nothing to lose or gain from being honest to a guy so he can adjust accordingly and get what he wants
What I stated is not what you allege I had stated. Read again.

Status
Not open for further replies.