It's crazy the difference in dating between younger and older women

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I am helping my good buddy out by letting him stay at my house - he is divorced and trying to get up on his feet. His ex wife absolutely crippled him financially so he is dead ass broke - I told him he can stay with me for a while and not pay me any rent until he doing a little better. My buddy is also chubby and balding terribly (should shave his head, I dunno why he is holding on to the tiny bit of hair he has left).

So anyways, today he shows me a picture of a woman he is going out with tonight and she is a 40 year old global finance director at Mcdonalds - likely making about 300-500K a year. She is good looking - very good looking for her age actually, in nice shape, masters degree in business, looks about 5 years younger than her real age, super nice person (my buddy said she is awesome)

Meanwhile, if I approach a 25 year old at a bar who makes 30K a year and lives at home with her parents and who is nothing amazing whatsoever for her age appearance wise (maybe a 6.5 to 7/10) and she will inevitably turn her nose up at me and wants nothing to do with me every single time. Isn't this just crazy?? I can't get a girl who is 6 levels below my league to show interest in me meanwhile my buddy can get a girl a 100 levels above his league to go out with him.

When I approach women sometimes who end up being 35-40 (on accident because I think they are my age), they always love me also. My success rate with the 35-40 year olds is like 90% - my success rate with 23-28 year olds is negative 0%

Is it just a f*cked up generation nowadays where the average 24 year old girl has an unbelievably blown up ego and thinks she deserves a 10 when she is a 4 herself? Dating as a mid to late 20s straight man has to be the absolute worst in terms of any demographic out there

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps a name change to "SmallDave17" is in order.

It's quite pathetic that you can't get hot women in that age bracket. They are the easiest.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It's quite pathetic that you can't get hot women in that age bracket. They are the easiest.
Were you dropped on your fucking head like a basketball everyday as child or are you smoking crack?? It's way easier to get a 8/10 35 year old with 2 kids than a 4/10 25 year old with no kids

Women in their mid 20s are completely delusional nowadays

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you dropped on your fucking head like a basketball everyday as child or are you smoking crack?? It's wayt easier to get a 8/10 35 year old with 2 kids than a 4/10 25 year old with no kids

Women in their mid 20s are completely delusional nowadays
I'd say you are the delusional one. It's quite pathetic that you date women a decade older with children. For as much as you pedestal EASY women, it's a no-brainer as to your failings. Hot women in their 20s are by far the easiest (as long as you look 35 or under).

Come down to NY; I'll lease a dozen of them to you. I'll say you're my retarded younger cousin.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say you are the delusional one. It's quite pathetic that you date women a decade older with children. For as much as you pedestal EASY women, it's a no-brainer as to your failings. Hot women in their 20s are by far the easiest (as long as you look 35 or under).

Come down to NY; I'll lease a dozen of them to you. I'll say you're my retarded younger cousin.
people say I look about 30-35. My skin is perfect but I can't help that I have very masculine facial features and super thick/dark facial hair (although I keep a light stubble, I don't do a beard)

You are completely insane. Saying hot women in their 20s are easy is probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard

i've wanted a hot woman my age for 12 years now to no avail.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people say I look about 30-35. My skin is perfect but I can't help that I have very masculine facial features and super thick/dark facial hair (although I keep a light stubble, I don't do a beard)

You are completely insane. Saying hot women in their 20s are easy is probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard

Wait till you get to your 40s then, at this rate, you will date my women's mothers. LOL.

It's OK Dave, more cougars for you means more young women for me.

If I were your employer, I would fire you on the principle of what you just stated. No pathetic employees on my team. I hire soldiers that make "IT" happen, or they get the boot. Hot women in their 20s are child's play; no challenge whatsoever. You're a whiner, not a closer. Just a big baby.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Women younger than 25 are really easy, you just have zero game.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Wait till you get to your 40s then, at this rate, you will date my women's mothers. LOL.

It's OK Dave, more cougars for you means more young women for me.

If I were your employer, I would fire you on the principle of what you just stated. No pathetic employees on my team. I hire soldiers that make "IT" happen, or they get the boot. Hot women in their 20s are child's play; no challenge whatsoever. You're a whiner, not a closer. Just a big baby.
I'm literally the best car salesman in my state and probably one of the top 25-30 in the entire country, lol nobody is firing me brother

I don't date cougars - the only time I approach them is when I think they're my age but they end up being 35-40. They always like me but I don't pursue anything with them - I'm not interested in cougars. When they are actually my age, they want absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Women younger than 25 are really easy, you just have zero game.
I don't want to go much below 25...college chicks have no idea what they want in life. I'm very established/responsible/mature. Realistically I need someone between 23-28 (and 23 only if she is very mature) but really any woman under 30 has impossible standards. Anytime I approach one at a bar, they always walk away/blow me out immediately even as I'm often 1 of the top 2 or 3 best looking men in the entire building.

Both of you guys are smoking crack.

Reaction score
I'm literally the best car salesman in my state and probably one of the top 25-30 in the entire country, lol nobody is firing me brother

I don't date cougars - the only time I approach them is when I think they're my age but they end up being 35-40. They always like me but I don't pursue anything with them - I'm not interested in cougars. When they are actually my age, they want absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever
Is this according to the official Car Salesmen Rankings? Is this the AP Poll or the Coaches Poll? Or are you the unanimous #1?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Is this according to the official Car Salesmen Rankings? Is this the AP Poll or the Coaches Poll? Or are you the unanimous #1?
I work near the best Honda/Toyota/Nissan/Chevy/Ford/etc... dealerships in the whole midwest and nobody makes more money than me (I know tons and tons and tons of people in the business)

I can't guarantee that I'm the best, but I'm pretty certain. Worst case scenario, I'm likely top 2 or 3 in the whole midwest

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work near the best Honda/Toyota/Nissan/Chevy/Ford/etc... dealerships in the whole midwest and nobody makes more money than me (I know tons and tons and tons of people in the business)

I can't guarantee that I'm the best, but I'm pretty certain. Worst case scenario, I'm likely top 2 or 3 in the whole midwest
I see... it goes with your writing style.

You presume you are the best in sales.. But there is no proof of it.

It would fit the fact you have whined for over 450 posts saying "how I suck at dating" but "I shouldn't suck" and you seems incapable of action (which no salesman would have)

Trolling.

At at least more girls for us.

Good luck

A

AJ84

Do you think maybe you come off as a bit intimidating/ pretentious to younger women? Just based on what you're projecting here I wonder if, despite the good looks etc, you may be sending out a vibe that's overwhelming for younger women, many of whom just want to have fun and date and aren't working on some 10 year life plan. You have your sh*t together and seem accomplished and stuff so maybe it's the vibe. Maybe older more established women can handle that but younger women are deterred from it? You seem to already have a negative view of younger women so I wonder if they even have a chance to begin with. You may be the one getting in your own way with your prexisting attitude about younger women prior to even approaching them.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger women are super easy to get but very hard to keep. It all depends on what you want. Chicks in their mid 20s have high SMV which is different than men.... a man in his 40s who takes care of his body, has a great career making 6 figures, has high SMV. Anyone with high SMV will have options, and if she thinks you are NOT her best option you will not keep her.

I do agree that older women are a lot easier and more enjoyable to be with.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger women are super easy to get but very hard to keep. It all depends on what you want. Chicks in their mid 20s have high SMV which is different than men.... a man in his 40s who takes care of his body, has a great career making 6 figures, has high SMV. Anyone with high SMV will have options, and if she thinks you are NOT her best option you will not keep her.

I noticed too when you tell them you work 5am to 10pm... the conversation tends to stop.

I was approached by 4 girls in a bar where I was studying due to powershortage (long live winter) at my place.

As soon I mentioned I woke up a 5am, gym6am, work still 9, study.

They cut me short. I guess they also want a guy available on the spot :)

Oh I noticed in my "single years" that girls love to harass you for time control

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are making this your reality.

Why are MANY guys on this site able to consistently pull hot, young women & you cannot?

There is no conspiracy, the world is not against you & women are not evil beings. Change how you think & what you are doing.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon I mentioned I woke up a 5am, gym6am, work still 9, study.

They cut me short. I guess they also want a guy available on the spot :)

Oh I noticed in my "single years" that girls love to harass you for time control
When a chick is in love with you... she wants ALL your attention. ALL OF IT.... But the problem is if you give this to her, she will become uncomfortable. If you are too available then it makes her unhappy. There really is nothing you can do to get a chick to be content with you... If you are not available... she will be ticked off: if you are she will be 'uncomfortable'.

The only thing a man can do it drive on with what you are doing and stop worrying about pleasing her. Do what you want... sure she will get ticked, but that only makes the time she has with you better. Chicks like emotional chaos, they love the roller-coaster ride of up and down because she lives in the moment so she can not truely appreciate the good times unless she has a near term reference of when she was unhappy... this is why make-up sex is so good for her. For us guy, we really don't give a fvck when and how the sex happens, we just care that it does... so why not make it good for her by giving her some negative sh!t to deal with... she will love you for it.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

why would a man in his 40s have higher SMV than me?

I already have the career/body and I'm not 15 years older than the chicks I want - I'm their age

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think maybe you come off as a bit intimidating/ pretentious to younger women? Just based on what you're projecting here I wonder if, despite the good looks etc, you may be sending out a vibe that's overwhelming for younger women, many of whom just want to have fun and date and aren't working on some 10 year life plan. You have your sh*t together and seem accomplished and stuff so maybe it's the vibe. Maybe older more established women can handle that but younger women are deterred from it? You seem to already have a negative view of younger women so I wonder if they even have a chance to begin with. You may be the one getting in your own way with your prexisting attitude about younger women prior to even approaching them.
I'm not looking for college chicks, ideally I want a mid to late 20s woman who has a good job/career/etc... herself and should appreciate very much how successful and established I am.

Reaction score
why would a man in his 40s have higher SMV than me?

I already have the career/body and I'm not 15 years older than the chicks I want - I'm their age
Maturity, Life experience, etc.

Or even the stereotype of having such things.

I've had girls question if I was worth their time on Tinder because I was only 30 (too young for them), when the girl was only 28.

Plus, older guys generally know what they're doing in the bedroom better than younger ones. Not saying you don't, I'm just saying what girls might think.

Plus, not trying to burst your bubble, but car salesman isn't really a high status job, or even a respected profession no matter how much you make. It has an aura of sleeze about it.