"Quality" women are a by-product of Real Men

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually OP was an intelligent poster, and it’s irrelevant that this thread is almost 10 years old.

OP got the inspiration for this thread from my old thread, “Be a Man.”

You see being that we have very few uncastrated MEN left in the world these days, the value of MEN has increased. As OP infers, it’s not within women’s nature to be “quality,” but rather her quality (of behavior) is directed and governed by the frame of the man she’s surrendered to. Notice the use of the word “surrender.” Quality cannot be incited in a feminine woman unless she totally surrenders herself to a MAN, and this “surrender” can only occur with a man not necessarily of high value but one of extreme masculinity.
These behaviors that we could end up tolerating are the surgical knife she uses to castrate us. Your right. Their supposed to surrender. Player supreme would say "I could see she CHOSE me so I stepped over"

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His info was no fluff and improved other areas of men's lives. I like how he potrays the game like a board game with pieces rules and money.
Courtesy of Player Supreme RIP, as well as relevant to the subject of surrender (as it applies to power):

Player Supreme said:
I want to talk to you guys about POWER.

Every contact you have with some one there is a exchange of power. Either you are on top or they other person is on top. There is no equality with power. That is a myth spread by cowards who are too chicken to step up and take it.

I always see these kind of guys who think that relationships should be equal. Poor misguided fools are looking for a woman to share the power with. Greene in his book the art of seduction stated on of my favorite sayings:

In a dance two people cannot lead.

I feel sorry for guys like this because they are doomed for failure and unhappiness. Women do not want the power. They want a man to wield it.

When you chase after a ***** you give your power away to her.

Why?

Because you have made her the prize. You are the one persuing and tap dancing to get her attention or spitting stories to get her to like you.

That means you VALUE what she thinks of you.

She owns your power when you do this.

The average guy in this community has no idea about power when they go chasing after a female. All they see is a chick with a nice body and pretty face and they run up on her.

The PUA's start spitting openers at her. The naturals start wacking off at the mouth. Both are hoping that they will get choosin.

What I have been about is always keeping your power and taking her's also.

This path isn't a easy one and it takes time and patience to get there.

Where is there?

Having women who will serve you.

One thing I will state and continue to state is that my site and my path isn't about square relationship stuff. I am about building a team. That means multiple women who will do anything for you.

I am not about chasing after fine women. Sometimes on this path you gotta take a few scrubs on your team as you grow.

But you have to have a team!

There is no exceptions.

You need a team of 3 at least.

3 women who are down for you and you only!

To hold a team like this takes POWER.

Power over women.

When you keep your power and not chase after them you will retain more power when you interact with them. That is why I preach don't put a ***** on a pedistal. You give away your power when you do.

If she leaves let her broke ass walk the **** out your door.

Your team is only for members who are down for you and your path.

To hold this power you have to follow the rules of the game. That is what my ebook is about. I am explaining the rules of power in the game with women.

I have 48 of them plus more. But when you learn the basics the rest will flow easy.

It's about keeping your own energy and learning to manipulate womens.

I have been writing for quite sometime. I keep trashing all of my previous ebooks because someone else gets my ideas and writes em first.

The last straw was a recent ebook where they guy was saying that you need to find your purpose in life and how you would vibrate your aura when you have it at a higher level. Straight out of my show and what I have been preaching.

When you stick to the rules of power you will attain it as you have seen me do with my women. Even though this isn't a photo of me, you fellows has seen my photos of women bowing to my power.

I want you all to share in the ability to achieve this in your lives.

>>>
Many of you guys will act like school boy chumps and get all excited over a possible date with a *****. This shows me that your giving your power away.

Your excitement over this ***** has leaked your game out the door before you even begin to play the game.

Never be excited to date a *****.

Let her get excited over you.

You have to make the switch in your head so that when you go out with her you will come off like a cool laid back mofo instead of desperate and needy.

In all things she should be the one excited over any possiblities not you.

Rid that **** from your mind before you step out the house. And this is where wacking off can come in handy for those of you who are weak inside. Wack off so that your desperation doesn't bleed through if you have too as a last resort only.

You want to flip the script to that your the cool laid back one spitting out a contract not her. You want her to play by your rules at all times not you getting handed **** from the get go.

This means you have to wake up!

You must be aware of how you are coming accross to her.

Are you relaxed and confident or are you nervous and getting worried and uptight?

Women appreciate laid back and confident because it makes the whole dating thing easier for them. They are nervous also so don't forget that. The cooler you are the easier it is for her.

Once I realized this truth I never again was nervous or excited about going out with a female.

>>>>
My goal is to move everyone to the point where they are far above any player around them. I have to waken you guys up to the real game of it's all about energy. Keep yours and get her's.

When you can sit aside a female and manipulate your energy and her's then you will achieve masteryhood of power over her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a revelant quote that sums Player Supreme mindset. "Elevate your game so you don't chase what you want. Elevate it till is Chase's you"

Females choose. Otherwise they'll play with you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some more:
Player Supreme said:
There's an attitude to take with Dimes (and all women really) that is pure gold. The thought is that "INSTINCTUALLY women KNOW their role." The key word here is INSTINCTUALLY. What this means is that on an "instinctual" level women ARE all the same! They get their juices flowing when they are in the presence of a MAN who is living HIS ROLE. MAN is the dominant one, NOT woman. And deep down inside women KNOW this. This has NOTHING to do with being an ass.hole. This is about being a MAN who is NOT afraid [which doesn't necessarily only have to mean the usual "TARZAN NOT AFRAID!!.

You have to be the MAN who has all the sexual power. And when a woman (no matter how fine-assed) sees and feels the presence of a man whom she recognizes as the dominant one while SHE isn't, she does what every woman does - that is SURRENDERS to the more powerful being. And all that acting like she's hot and knows she's the stuff and all those other "head up in the air" tricks are just a test and a way to weed out all the men who are less powerful than her and don't know their role as a MAN."
It's all about complete surrender.

IF she is shvt-testing (gauging), she is not surrendering;
IF she doesn't follow your lead, she is not surrendering;
IF she doesn't accept your date request, she is not surrendering;
IF she confuses you, she is not surrendering.

Your job is to lead. Her job is to surrender.

Women are easy. It is men who make women appear difficult.

Women choose and then surrender. Men shape the quality behavior. The unicorn does not exist because it cannot exist by itself. The unicorn only appears before the man who shapes it as such. If a woman cannot be shaped, then she cannot surrender and is thus worthless.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corporeality for the man begins by competing with 50-100 million other sperms to penetrate an egg. It's already implicitly presumed by the nature being a MAN that you will pursue, lead, and wield a force upon the world. When you fail to be this MAN, you fail to honor your biological imperative and belie your masculinity.

Same applies to women who try to lead and become the wielding force in a male/female relation. Such a woman belies her feminine imperative. Some will argue that social conditioning has shaped women to belie their biological imperative, and thus the roles have changed. However, the roles of male/female in the context of biology and attraction have not changed at all; hence, why we have historical divorce rates where the roles of the masculine and feminine have been confounded.

A women who knows not her role as a woman does not deserve your leadership. She is already polluted to remain damaged goods till death. To such a woman, you pump and dump strictly. But to a women who knows her role--and willingly surrenders to you--such a woman is a keeper. Quality femininity is a manifestation of the masculine who takes the reins and her willful accedence.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Courtesy of Player Supreme RIP, as well as relevant to the subject of surrender (as it applies to power):
Brillant quote and awesome analogy

People need to make the difference between the female ''girls'' and female who are ''women''.

Girls will run and jump and next you and will power struggle you all the time etc... they usually the females we read about here or the ''seeking better guys'' or the one that jump the ship at the first red light.

Women are those who have become mature... either 1) by sexual experience 2) by life experience 3) or both
Some will downplay their emotions for the ''nice guy''
Some will end up with a ''good guy''
Some will settle down by themselve

People are just kids longer, they reach maturity far later... if they ever get mature.... but that Time has ALOT of TIME to affect your dating prospect.

You want a dance partner... man need to learn to lead, woman knows how to submit and grow within the frame the man allow her to develop in. (girls don't know how)

The man is the one that decide the frame of the woman and she either submit or left out.

Sure there is all kind of females (the ones you ONS, the one you date, the one you make babies, the one you LTR, the one you dream about etc..) at the end... if you date a girl, its likely you are a boy inside somewhere... if you date a woman its either you are a man or she has imposed herself on you.

Dancing teach you leading and frame... You need options, you need frame, you need to be leading, you need maturity etc... Like PlayerSupreme said: eventually one will jump in YOUR BOX... and you can lead her. If you can lead her, you can improve her... make her ''quality'' in aspect she might lack but have room for improvement (you'll know which one from your experience and lifestyle you live in, cause you lead her in YOUR lifestyle)

You must WANT to lead her... not ''need'' to lead... it comes mutual and you must be happy with it (she doesnt have to be the pretiest, sexiest,smarts etc etc... not the best at one or multiple attributes of your dating life...

She has to be the BEST at how happy you feel with her and genuine happinest.. how with her the whole picture is better than anyone previous)

In modern dating... alot of people take the easy option of jumping to the next... to NEXT and it's never been easier.

However, you know what's never been easier? Getting laid, getting girls, and being a distinct quality male.

The game might change, the tools to play the game might change... but there are rules that never changes, no matter the ERA.

The Core rules survive time, era, revolutions, change... These are:
1) Quality people are always on top
2) You need to approach to win
3) You need to improve and learn everytime
4) You need to WANT IT
5) You need to be restless in action

If you have any core rule... feel free to add them here and discuss