LTR Market Is Trash Debate (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the reality. But I would still like to get matches.
What is the "vibe" you send out in your pictures? Being out of the loop, I must ask, is there also a text profile in these apps? Have you posted here what you have been writing? The problem is either the vibe you're sending out visually or your words.You really have no real issue with innate looks as I recall seeing your pic.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose of the post is to figure out how to get sex from girls on dating apps. It goes no deeper than that.

First step would be to get matches. Common sense would tell me to improve my pictures. But if I'm not good looking to the majority of girls, then there's only so much smoke and mirrors I can put up to try to get them to respond. I look like what I look like.
You need to learn how to socialize well - but then you say you hate people, hate to talk to them, hate interacting and being around them.

What you REALLY want it's a straight FWB arrangement - free fvcking with a decent looking female, but your caveat is that you don't want to have any interpersonal engagement.

It's not going to pan out that way for you, ever. Even FWB females are going to want to socially enjoy themselves in your presence. By your own admission, you can't provide that.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is hilarious and an all you can eat buffet for attractive women.

When I was still living in NY I banged an asian girl who I met off Tinder. She was getting her master's in dentistry from NYU (Quality woman right? RIGHT?!?!?!)

I sh*t you not, WHILE we were f*cking, literally mid-coituss, her phone went off at LEAST 5 times with that tinder jingle when you match with someone. I even joked, while I was inside of her, "you're pretty popular". She just laughed.

Now that is depressing to me and the older I get that sh*t really messes with my head. You guys who are simply looking to get laid and spin plates are clueless. Just basically excited to jump up on the slab and get ran through by our decaying, pathetic excuse of a modern, 'socially' connected society.
Anybody can pick up *****s i agree.

The goal is to pick up a quality woman, well actually pick them out and hang onto them too.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose of the post is to figure out how to get sex from girls on dating apps. It goes no deeper than that.
Again, even FWB females are going to want to enjoy themselves socially when they are around you. The problem, as you have admitted, is that you hate people.

You don't do small talk, you don't care about anyone else, and you feel contempt for strangers.

You need to fix what's broken in your head, and you need to work on how to socialize properly, and understand what social cues are.

You could potentially spend $50 on a meal and 4-5 hours with a female, and bang a few times IF you were an engaging and enjoyable person to be around.

Reaction score
What is the "vibe" you send out in your pictures? Being out of the loop, I must ask, is there also a text profile in these apps? Have you posted here what you have been writing? The problem is either the vibe you're sending out visually or your words.You really have no real issue with innate looks as I recall seeing your pic.
I edited my last post after you replied.

I will upload the pics shortly, but I am not smiling in any of them. A smile isn't something you can force.

This is my profile:

"House flipper, real estate investor. Financially set, but still choose to work. Self-taught. Do all repairs myself.

Just looking to see what's out there.

Love traveling."

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are lots of hot girls on Tinder and other apps. If I were more attractive, I could have sex with them. But as it stands, I can't.
I'm going to come out and tell you to get the fvck off Tinder, POF, and whatever the hell other online sites you're subscribed to. You need to get the hell off your computer and seduce women in real life. Even when you successfully get some women from online dating to meet you in person, you're going to fvck up the whole ordeal because you don't know how to interact with women in person.

You need to get out there and get rejected in real life. You need to try different things and see how women react.

Getting dates from women online is not easy. I've done it, but I have to send out 30-50 messages to get a single date. When I go out in real life, All I have to do is make new friends, male or female. doing that leads me to their friends and their friends' friends. That's where I start meeting single women. That's where real seduction occurs.

Quit 5hitting all over your looks. If a woman likes your personality but thinks your looks need a bit of work, she will help you make those changes. Work on your interaction. Work on your inner game. That is where success starts. You can't get success by banging your finger on a goddam cell phone screen.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First step would be to get matches. Common sense would tell me to improve my pictures. But if I'm not good looking to the majority of girls, then there's only so much smoke and mirrors I can put up to try to get them to respond. I look like what I look like.
Richard, I'm going to take the opposite view of most on this thread and state that therapy, alone, is not going to help you.

You have a problem. One that is rooted in your biology. Any man who cannot fulfill his biological imperative and get laid will literally be just as "crazy" as you.

You need to tackle your problems head on.

I gave you six things to work on. Five of the six were 1) working out; 2) diet; 3) style; 4) attitude and social acuity; 5) approach.

Work on those five things for your overall success with women.

As to your quote above relating to OLD success. You couldn't be more wrong. Pictures aren't an actual depiction of your appearance. Photos do not show all dimensions, and vary in lighting, cropping, angles, poses; and lack in person facial mannerisms, physiological standing, attitude, and aura. One pic might rate 2% and another 99%, which highlight these differences

I gave you advice earlier on to be an OLD king. Either commit to it or stay off OLD.

Reaction score
Again, even FWB females are going to want to enjoy themselves socially when they are around you. The problem, as you have admitted, is that you hate people.

You don't do small talk, you don't care about anyone else, and you feel contempt for strangers.

You need to fix what's broken in your head, and you need to work on how to socialize properly, and understand what social cues are.

You could potentially spend $50 on a meal and 4-5 hours with a female, and bang a few times IF you were an engaging and enjoyable person to be around.
I know what a "social cue" is. I know how to socialize, I just don't have desire to. I have done lots of socializing in the past. People are not your real friends, no matter how much time you spend around them. Maybe 1 out of 1,000,000,000 people could truly be considered a friend. The rest are out for themselves.

When I posed as Chad on Tinder, girls wanted him straight over to their house.

I have had girls from Tinder and Fling.com come straight over, but you're right that this is extremely rare and most girls would want to socialize at least a little.

Even with my bionic d1ck, the sex isn't THAT good. Even though I can keep it hard forever, I still get physically tired (out of breath) and can't go forever. There certainly must be more to it than just sex, but I don't know what that might be.

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
Richard let the girls kiss the frog irl and turn him into a young prince. Forget being an old decrepit king.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Okay I've actually gotten 2 matches now from NYC. They aren't ugly, but I can't see myself enjoying spending any significant amount of time with them. But that's probably what I would think about anyone.

I haven't messaged them yet. Not sure I want to, but just for fun...

What should I say?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I've actually gotten 2 matches now from NYC. They aren't ugly, but I can't see myself enjoying spending any significant amount of time with them. But that's probably what I would think about anyone.

I haven't messaged them yet. Not sure I want to, but just for fun...

What should I say?
You should message and speak to everyone who messages you JUST for the practice.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them:

I was going to right swipe you earlier, but then I thought to myself, ‘Hmm, I don’t know about this one, she looks like trouble’ ;)

You can thank yours truly for that.

Reaction score
Tell them:

I was going to right swipe you earlier, but then I thought to myself, ‘Hmm, I don’t know about this one, she looks like trouble’ ;)
That might be a great first message, but the problem is that it's not coming from ME, so the 2nd, 3rd, 4th message would have an entirely different personality.

But I'll send it anyway.

Reaction score
Tell them:

You can thank yours truly for that.
She said...

"Well ur also 934 miles away so minimal risk..."

Now what do I say?

(Btw, do you see the problem moving foreward that I won't have @guru1000 right next to me to tell me what to say and eventually I will just bore them to tears)

Status
Not open for further replies.