LTR Market Is Trash Debate (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out of NYC for a few months now but I can definitely confirm what this guy is talkingabout. The point I was referencing earlier is this "grass is greener" type of mentality that both men and women have. I truly believe this is just a cope out for people who either have deep intimacy connection issues or are getting dumped. "Well I just moved on". "I want the next best thing." I 100% do not feel this way in an LTR. I truly value connecting with someone and growing that relationship over time.

Do you think others feel this way too and just can't admit it to themeselves so they just throw out cliche herd mentality lines like "I always want the next best thing"? I really think that's what's going on.
I think men are like this.
I truly enjoy building a connection and memories with one woman.

Howevr today's woman truly enjoys being an attention *****. They are no longer fulfilled by having a family or soulmate.

They are spoiled entitled chit brats today.

Today's woman is a huge disappointment

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out of NYC for a few months now but I can definitely confirm what this guy is talkingabout. The point I was referencing earlier is this "grass is greener" type of mentality that both men and women have. I truly believe this is just a cope out for people who either have deep intimacy connection issues or are getting dumped. "Well I just moved on". "I want the next best thing." I 100% do not feel this way in an LTR. I truly value connecting with someone and growing that relationship over time.

Do you think others feel this way too and just can't admit it to themeselves so they just throw out cliche herd mentality lines like "I always want the next best thing"? I really think that's what's going on.
Excellent point. People choosing the easy way out of things acting like cool and like nothing's wrong. These type of people are never thankful for what they got and in a negative greedy way always want more and more and more and think that the next girl is going to be the one to fulfill their emotional holes.

I mean, you got a good relationship going on for like 3 years and now you're bored? What the **** is that? That is what you do with things you're bored of? You just throw them away? I don't, but anyways, to each his own. I just don';t see someone that delibarately ends his relationships being a happy person on the inside.

Reaction score
Okay I just got turned down 200 times in a row on Tinder in NYC, so location isn't my problem.

One of my Photofeeler pics got 2% attractiveness. Meaning, 2/100. Or 0.2/10. I didn't even know the scale went that low.

Look how ugly this girl is. She told me I was ugly on Badoo. So apparently even ugly girls think I'm ugly. And we haven't even gotten to the point of finding out if they're stupid or terrible in bed, yet. This is what I have to look forward to in life? Getting turned down by stupid, ugly girls? After everything I've been through and everything I've fought and persevered through? This is going to be my life? There is not a single thing in the world that will stop me from thinking about females. That is sheer biology and nothing can be done about it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/42fqjrg03m2gjel/Screenshot_2017-11-05-19-20-53.png?dl=0

Last edited:
A

AJ84

I think men are like this.
I truly enjoy building a connection and memories with one woman.

Howevr today's woman truly enjoys being an attention *****. They are no longer fulfilled by having a family or soulmate.

They are spoiled entitled chit brats today.

Today's woman is a huge disappointment
Not all women are like that but I can imagine it's difficult to find the decent ones in this self entitled day and age.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women are like that but I can imagine it's difficult to find the decent ones in this self entitled day and age.
1 out of 1000000000000 may not be.

Today's women are god awful.

A

AJ84

Excellent point. People choosing the easy way out of things acting like cool and like nothing's wrong. These type of people are never thankful for what they got and in a negative greedy way always want more and more and more and think that the next girl is going to be the one to fulfill their emotional holes.

I mean, you got a good relationship going on for like 3 years and now you're bored? What the **** is that? That is what you do with things you're bored of? You just throw them away? I don't, but anyways, to each his own. I just don';t see someone that delibarately ends his relationships being a happy person on the inside.
I know a girl who is like that. It's sad because she gets bored with guys and dumps them then complains that she can't find someone to marry. One of those guys was so nice and I wanted to hook him up with my friend but when this girl dumped him he stopped contact with our social circle of which she is a part but more of an acquaintance to me, not a close friend.

Playing around, spinning plates, FWB its all good but when someone lets a person invest emotionally, fully knowing that they will throw them away like trash when they get bored, that's human garbage behavior and people like that deserve to end up alone.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two female friends that are often like that but then got into LTRs recently. I am observing like a hawk to see if its possible for them to just shut the lifestyle off.
Let's say they did. Does it prove that there is hope? It only proves that out of many cases, some could end up well and probably so not even for their own merit, but just because of the situation they got or because they got lucky with a good guy.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Since the last few posts haven't been argumentative, I'm leaving this thread open for now.

One more argument/insult and I will close the thread and assign warning points to the handful of participants who are involved. You know who you are. If you already have warning points assigned, an assignment of more can have serious consequences.

A handful of guys on this site are turning it into a place of petty bickering, the complete opposite of the site's purpose of self-improvement and rising to a higher level of manhood. Every thread you guys go to war in degenerates and the purpose of the thread is competently lost.

If a member has been banned for X weeks or months, the next ban will be for much longer or possibly permanent. After seeing this display, plus the many others scattered across the forum, we're not in a lenient mood.

There will be NO back and forth about this. I invite everyone reading this to review the site rules and regulations that you and I agreed to when we signed up.

Let's see who decides now to tank this thread completely. The petty arguing and mud-slinging needs to stop now. You can disagree and debate all you want. You need top stop the personal attacks and insults.
Got it, let's not close this thread. I will help police this thread to keep the conversation going into a credible, honest, and quality discussion/debate outline.

We are all grown men on here and we ought to act as such. But this LTR Market Discussion is extremely important to every guy on this forum. No matter what side of the fence you are on in regards to this topic, a quality, honest, credible discussion can only be a benefit to everyone who participates and watches.

The Marriage debate in @Urbanyst's thread was very good until Guru started clowning. But nevertheless, folks still have 20 pages on that thread to view a ton of quality viewpoints on both sides of the pro/anti marriage discussion.

It's these types of discussions that grown a.ss men ought to be having on here. Not bickering, not flaming, not trying to protect internet egos, not personal attacks........just real, credible, honest discussions on the different viewpoints of a subject.

Reaction score
I know what you said and it showed you have no clue about how Tinder works. The women are not even on the radar until you match with them.
A match means that they liked your picture and you liked theirs also.

50% of this is done since I liked theirs (even if they were ugly).

The other 50% that's required for a match is for them to like mine back, which they obviously have not.

Reaction score
They haven't even seen your pic yet, its not real time. They get backlogged and a huge percentage of those accounts are not even real. You are going to need to swipe a good 400-500 before you even get your feet wet.
It hasn't been that hard in the past. It wasn't that hard when I posed as Chad, and I doubt it's that hard for @guru1000 .

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is hilarious and an all you can eat buffet for attractive women.

When I was still living in NY I banged an asian girl who I met off Tinder. She was getting her master's in dentistry from NYU (Quality woman right? RIGHT?!?!?!)

I sh*t you not, WHILE we were f*cking, literally mid-coituss, her phone went off at LEAST 5 times with that tinder jingle when you match with someone. I even joked, while I was inside of her, "you're pretty popular". She just laughed.

Now that is depressing to me and the older I get that sh*t really messes with my head. You guys who are simply looking to get laid and spin plates are clueless. Just basically excited to jump up on the slab and get ran through by our decaying, pathetic excuse of a modern, 'socially' connected society.

Reaction score
Tinder is hilarious and an all you can eat buffet for attractive women.

When I was still living in NY I banged an asian girl who I met off Tinder. She was getting her master's in dentistry from NYU (Quality woman right? RIGHT?!?!?!)

I sh*t you not, WHILE we were f*cking, literally mid-coituss, her phone went off at LEAST 5 times with that tinder jingle when you match with someone. I even joked, while I was inside of her, "you're pretty popular". She just laughed.

Now that is depressing to me and the older I get that sh*t really messes with my head. You guys who are simply looking to get laid and spin plates are clueless. Just basically excited to jump up on the slab and get ran through by our decaying, pathetic excuse of a modern, 'socially' connected society.
I'm trying to get a single match on Tinder, Bumble, Badoo, POF, you name it.

Nothing.

I have a bionic d1ck, so if girls are just looking for sex, that would be good for them. How to get this across? I could probably fvck them better than 99% of guys.

I am just looking for sex on these apps and I know how easy it is to get if you're good looking. But can I really be THAT ugly that not even girls looking for hookups want to fvck me?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it, let's not close this thread. I will help police this thread to keep the conversation going into a credible, honest, and quality discussion/debate outline.

We are all grown men on here and we ought to act as such. But this LTR Market Discussion is extremely important to every guy on this forum. No matter what side of the fence you are on in regards to this topic, a quality, honest, credible discussion can only be a benefit to everyone who participates and watches.

The Marriage debate in @Urbanyst's thread was very good until Guru started clowning. But nevertheless, folks still have 20 pages on that thread to view a ton of quality viewpoints on both sides of the pro/anti marriage discussion.

It's these types of discussions that grown a.ss men ought to be having on here. Not bickering, not flaming, not trying to protect internet egos, not personal attacks........just real, credible, honest discussions on the different viewpoints of a subject.
Yes, it is important, and that's why we need to respect the platform (this forum) and keep it from degenerating into petty bickering. I'm like a broken record when I say that the bickering destroys the initial purpose of the thread.

I will appreciate your and everyone else's cooperation. I'm glad to see the intent to keep it on the right track.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a single match on Tinder, Bumble, Badoo, POF, you name it.

Nothing.
All I can do is agree with other posters who are suggesting you need therapy. You say you have sex with hookers all the time. So it's not a lack of sex thing with you ya? You're clearly trying to get validated and feel good about yourself through attention and admiration from women. AT BEST that sh*t is incredibly fleeting man. You will never, EVER be able to have some woman give you what you're seeking in that regard. None of us will. That isn't what their purpose in our lives is.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can do is agree with other posters who are suggesting you need therapy. You say you have sex with hookers all the time. So it's not a lack of sex thing with you ya? You're clearly trying to get validated and feel good about yourself through attention and admiration from women. AT BEST that sh*t is incredibly fleeting man. You will never, EVER be able to have some woman give you what you're seeking in that regard. None of us will. That isn't what their purpose in our lives is.
Plus, he's trying to get validation from people he despises, if I am understanding his recent posting correctly. That's a very contradictory dynamic.

That's not a dig at you, Richard. It just seems to be the reality, if I am reading your correctly.

Reaction score
The purpose of the post is to figure out how to get sex from girls on dating apps. It goes no deeper than that.

First step would be to get matches. Common sense would tell me to improve my pictures. But if I'm not good looking to the majority of girls, then there's only so much smoke and mirrors I can put up to try to get them to respond. I look like what I look like.

There are lots of hot girls on Tinder and other apps. If I were more attractive, I could have sex with them. But as it stands, I can't. You don't need a degree in psychiatry to understand why that would bother me.

Reaction score
Plus, he's trying to get validation from people he despises, if I am understanding his recent posting correctly. That's a very contradictory dynamic.

That's not a dig at you, Richard. It just seems to be the reality, if I am reading your correctly.
It is the reality. But I would still like to get matches.

There are lots of hot girls on Tinder and other apps. If I were more attractive, I could have sex with them. But as it stands, I can't. You don't need a degree in psychiatry to understand why that would bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.