LTR Market Is Trash Debate (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
When did "marriage" become the gauge of LTR quality and ease?

A man who is married has LTR success with one women. I have LTR successes with many.

Your presupposition is grounded on women leaving you, because this has been your experience. Women leave Urbanyst, hence Urbanyst's LTR market is crap and a divorced man is assumed to be left as well.

Newsflash: Women don't leave me. I leave them. Hence why my LTR market is great.

And you cry my standards are rock bottom. LOL. I have shown my women.

Now show yours. But you won't. Because you're the fraud (not women).
@Urbanyst you see how he just continues to argue and argue, just to argue? You see how he will keep flipping his positions, just to argue?

So the guy who just spent 20 pages in the other thread, arguing that marriage is the only way to truly acquire and keep women of true quality with certain character background/family network traits.....now is saying that marriage isn't required. He just flipped his position again....just to keep you arguing with him. Also he will again, refuse to acknowledge ANY logical point you made, such as how can a guy that's so good with LTRs not be in an LTR? How can he be divorced?

So after he flips his position and refuses to acknowledge anything you said that had merit, he will FLAME you in an attempt to keep you responding. He will do this by bragging about how he's better than you in some form or fashion without providing ANY proof of anything he's bragging about, along with throwing out a personal attack to you.

His entire strategy is just to keep you responding and arguing with him.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about PTRs?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The system won't change if only Tenacity and a couple other guys are doing this, as the "system" will just label us "weirdos and wackos".
The system only labels you as "weird and wacko" when you openly state you will are going to murder women who are just being women.

Now enough with the "Let's start a rally" campaigns that you have contrived a dozen times over the last three years that eventually transmuted into "Kill all them bltches. I will throw them down the stairs and stomp on them repeatedly"

Time to look inward instead instead of crying outward and pointing at the "devils" that "made you this way."

Btw the way, I thought you had me on ignore. LOL. You can't even do that right.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The system only labels you as "weird and wacko" when you openly state you will are going to murder women who are just being women.

Now enough with the "Let's start a rally" campaigns that you have contrived a dozen times over the last three years that eventually transmuted into "Kill all them bltches."

Time to look inward instead if crying out and pointing toward the "devils" that "made you this way."
@Urbanyst here's another example. Notice how this entire post is nothing but a FLAME? The entire point is for me to respond and argue with him.

Do yourself a favor buddy, put this B.S. Artist on Ignore lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
When did "marriage" become the gauge of LTR success, quality, and ease?

A man who stays married has had LTR success with one women. I have LTR successes with many.

Your presupposition is grounded on women leaving you, because this has been your experience. Women leave Urbanyst, hence Urbanyst's LTR market is crap and a divorced man is assumed to be left as well.

Newsflash: Women don't leave me. I leave them. Hence why my LTR market is great.

And you cry my standards are rock bottom. LOL. I have shown my women.

Now show yours. I'm waiting. But you won't. Because you're the fraud (not women).
LOL.

Why are you LEAVING so many women if the LTR market is "better than ever"?

Now you're breaking out the BOLD text and UNDERLINES. Things must really be getting heavy lol.

You are the ONLY person who believes your horse sh*t. I only continue to engage you because I love laughing and its either watch whatever is on Comedy Central or have a discussion with @guru1000

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
@Urbanyst here's another example. Notice how this entire post is nothing but a FLAME? The entire point is for me to respond and argue with him.

Do yourself a favor buddy, put this B.S. Artist on Ignore lol.
If I put @guru1000 on ignore, I will be losing a major source of comedy and entertainment.

The guy is a joke. Once people say "facts don't matter" I stop taking them seriously lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Women age or look worse over time.
You get bored of the same women.

These simple points elude you, as you never had an LTR last more than a year.
The DIVORCED man says: "You get bored of the same women" LOL.

At the same time, the DIVORCED man supports marriage.

You've got to be the funniest guy on this forum right now. Keep it up. I love it lol.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You didn't beat me, I quit!"
Why is men leaving women foreign to you? Think about it.

You are not even talking about the same situation we are. Using women until they get old is not the same lol. If I left all my women after a year I'd say the same things you say, anyone would.
More assumptions.

Who stated I left women after one year?

@Urbanyst , you avoided my call out to show yourself. Keyboard warrior. That’s why your positions are meritless.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
@Urbanyst , you avoided my call out to show yourself. Keyboard warrior. That’s why your positions are meritless.
Yet, this Guru guy has avoided my calls to:

- Show himself
- Show himself with ANY of these foreign women he continues to talk about
- Show who he is professionally, to validate him being a millionaire
- Show that he actually works out, with this lean 6 pack physique he claims to have

He refused to do any of this because he said he doesn't have to "validate" himself to "Tenacity". But, he gets up here and requires the same thing of @Urbanyst. Another example of this guy COMPLETELY changing his positions within an argument, for the simple purpose of continuing to ARGUE.

I'm telling you guys, this Guru person isn't worth the effort. He's an expert smoke/mirrors and B.S. Artist.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- Show himself
- Show that he actually works out, with this lean 6 pack physique he claims to have

He refused to do any of this because he said he doesn't have to "validate" himself to "Tenacity". Thus, he gets up here and requires the same thing of @Urbanyst. Another example of this guy COMPLETELY changing his positions within an argument, for the simple purpose of continuing to ARGUE.

I'm telling you guys, this Guru person isn't worth the effort.
Are you blocking me or not? Make a decision, and then we’ll continue our chitchat :)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, now do you think this is normal and most men are capable of this? Do you think we even want MLTRs?
Most men are capable of this if they so desire. This is not contingent on SMV, but frame.

If you can easily MLTR, then LTRs are a joke. You don’t need to desire MLTRs to be successful with LTRs.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Are you blocking me or not? Make a decision, and then we’ll continue our chitchat :)
Notice how this Guru person wants to continue chit-chatting with me....when he just claimed I was a psycho, weirdo, nutjob who wants to kill women. Why in the living hell would anyone want to talk to a person who wants to kill women or kill anybody for that matter? And why wouldn't this Guru person be notifying the POLICE if he felt I was about to kill somebody?

Another example of him just wanting to argue just to argue, because he FEEDS on that attention. My entire point of continuing to show his quotes are to get you guys to focus on discussing/debating this with other members of this forum.....like a @BeExcellent or even an @TheProspect who seem to honestly believe their stances and we can actually have a real discussion on differing points of views.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how this Guru person wants to continue chit-chatting with me....when he just claimed I was a psycho, weirdo, nutjob who wants to kill women. Why in the living hell would anyone want to talk to a person who wants to kill women or kill anybody for that matter? And why wouldn't this Guru person be notifying the POLICE if he felt I was about to kill somebody?

Another example of him just wanting to argue just to argue, because he FEEDS on that attention. My entire point of continuing to show his quotes are to get you guys to focus on discussing/debating this with other members of this forum.....like a @BeExcellent or even an @TheProspect who seem to honestly believe their stances and we can actually have a real discussion on differing points of views.
You seem awfully obsessed with this Guru character. You can’t even block him after proclaiming to the forum that you will a dozen times.

It’s going to be ok buddy. I promise :)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that are interested my views on the LTR market can be referenced elsewhere, including in recent threads.

My views on quality women can be found on the "How to Spot a Unicorn" thread.

My views on success and positive thinking can be found on the Wealth & Success forum in a thread titled "Success Starts Between Your Ears".

My views remain unchanged. Off to grab coffee, work out, and enjoy the day.

Healthy debate is constructive. I do believe that while the market has its issues that the individual operating within the market has greater control over his or her circumstances than some like to admit, and we ALL have absolute control of our own attitudes and beliefs.

For as much as we run down "Disney" thinking...consider Walt Disney himself. He had a vision, was steadfast to his vision and so certain in his conviction and belief that he was turned down something like 300 times by banks in trying to get his theme parks built. How many would have quit or gotten discouraged along the way?

History tells us Walt Disney had good reason to think his idea was a home run. It absolutely manifested that way thanks to his personal conviction & perseverance.

We are no different regarding our own lives. That is either good news or bad news, dependent on each of us individually.

Cheers

Bucko

Banned
Reaction score
@Urbanyst. You should hire a professional photographer to take hundreds of pictures of yourself and use only the best on OLD to date a constant stream of 9's and 10's unicorns, triple heading every week while claiming to be pro-marriage and at the same time being a divorced ex-con.

Funny how the same poster claims to get bored of women yet hasn't gotten bored bickering with anonymous men on a forum for over 10 years. Perhaps if you provide him a picture he'll get bored with bickering like a female all of a sudden.

Bucko

Banned
Reaction score
You seem awfully obsessed with this Guru character. You can’t even block him after proclaiming to the forum that you will a dozen times.

It’s going to be ok buddy. I promise :)
At least you admit your Guru1000 is a character you play online. Too bad you need serious acting lessons as the intelligent posters aren't buying it son.

Reaction score

- Show himself

He refused to do any of this because he said he doesn't have to "validate" himself to "Tenacity". But, he gets up here and requires the same thing of @Urbanyst. Another example of this guy COMPLETELY changing his positions within an argument, for the simple purpose of continuing to ARGUE.

I'm telling you guys, this Guru person isn't worth the effort. He's an expert smoke/mirrors and B.S. Artist.
@Urbanyst. You should hire a professional photographer to take hundreds of pictures of yourself and use only the best on OLD to date a constant stream of 9's and 10's unicorns, triple heading every week while claiming to be pro-marriage and at the same time being a divorced ex-con.

Funny how the same poster claims to get bored of women yet hasn't gotten bored bickering with anonymous men on a forum for over 10 years. Perhaps if you provide him a picture he'll get bored with bickering like a female all of a sudden.
What did @Urbanyst go to prison for?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MEN, it's like taking candy from a baby:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_0981_zpsv86x1af8.png.html?sort=3&o=0

All women-initiated opens within the past 60 minutes (mostly).

I have shown some of you how to become OLD kings. Incorporate or don't. It's your life.

I also shown some of you how to become LTR kings with the following:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/frame.236658/

Incorporate or don't. It's your life.

But, don't come to SoSuave and whine that the dating or LTR market is crap until you have tried what works.

Be a KING. Don't be a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.