Should Men act like "Robots" to keep women?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Dual point. The differences between men and women are innate and biological. Conscious decisions derive from a thought process, which is shaped, conditioned, and indoctrinated by social and biblical constructs.

To simplify to those you can’t understand my analogies or $10 words: If ALL women from South Africa or Australia, from 5000 years ago or today (thus ruling out social/biblical conditioning) have a specific behavior, then we can conclude the behavior is innate.

If some women did and some some did not, then we can conclude a conscious decision.

The simple statement of, “ALL women are frauds,” already implicitly demonstrates innately-derived behavior as what applies to ALL means not even one could choose differently.

Do you guys get it or am I singing to the choir?
ALL people have free will.

Therefore, fraudulent behavior is always a choice regardless of gender.

A woman can choose to be honest the same way a man can choose not to masturbate.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Forgive me if I chuckle a bit, to me those seem like very high standards :D

Those three ideals, at least the "being consistent" part seems in congruent to being hot + being 30 :D

You are looking for the rare needle in the haystack my friend
Obviously the "under 30" part is referring to the start of the relationship. The being HOT part is based on my current age. I'm not old enough yet to find wrinkles attractive.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A woman can choose to be honest the same way a man can choose not to masturbate.
So if women can choose differently, then of billions of women, some had to choose differently, correct?

Your argument now changes from:

"ALL women are conscious frauds"

to

"Some women are conscious frauds"? Well, this is an epiphany!

My argument is simply "ALL women are wired to communicate covertly and this could be misunderstood (by you) as conscious manipulation."

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Free" will is debatable. What do you mean with free? Free would mean, in my point of view, completely unbiased and coming from ones self. But ones self comes, unevitably, from the social conditioning of your family and society in almost all cases so it's not free will completely in any case, rather partly free will, partly biological construct/social engineering.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Soflobro I remember your post, and reading about your situation.

You were at a huge disadvantage by your own doing. If I recall correctly alcohol was a problem, theft was a problem, not having a job was a problem and she was in control, and that is always a problem.

You are freshly emerging from this situation. Consider sitting back and learning, rather then trying to Advocate from a very weak position

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
"Free" will is debatable. What do you mean with free? Free would mean, in my point of view, completely unbiased and coming from ones self. But ones self comes, unevitably, from the social conditioning of your family and society in almost all cases so it's not free will completely in any case, rather partly free will, partly biological construct/social engineering.
Free will means to ability to control what comes out of your month and what actions you take with your body. Walking, eating, f*cking, playing a sport, driving a car, etc. You control everything you do and everything you say. Women don't have any less control of their behavior than men do.

Obviously some people have serious mental illnesses, but I'm not talking about that lol.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously the "under 30" part is referring to the start of the relationship. The being HOT part is based on my current age. I'm not old enough yet to find wrinkles attractive.
I was mostly just yanking your chain tho I do wonder how easy it is going to be too find consistency in an under 30 female - tho, as I type that, I realize that I may be confusing your use of the word consistency with my interpretation that you are implying stability.

In any case, I do wish you luck

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
So if women can choose differently, then of billions of women, some had to choose differently, correct?

Your argument now changes from:

"ALL women are conscious frauds"

to

"Some women are conscious frauds"? Well, this is an epiphany!

My argument is simply "ALL women are wired to communicate covertly and this could be misunderstood (by you) as conscious manipulation."
All frauds are conscious frauds.

Stop trying to make excuses for sh*t behavior.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Free will means to ability to control what comes out of your month and what actions you take with your body. Walking, eating, f*cking, playing a sport, driving a car, etc. You control everything you do and everything you say. Women don't have any less control of their behavior than men do.

Obviously some people have serious mental illnesses, but I'm not talking about that lol.
Then we should take into account that for both men and women, free will is not the only thing you take actions based on. You also got your subconscious part which is quite important and it pushes you towards certain behaviours more than towards other behaviours. I agree with you that the free will should be enough in most cases for you to do the "right" thing in a lot of situations, but it has to be taken into account (and not for women only) that people are "geared" up a certain way through genetic construction and social conditioning.

I mean,

A

AJ84

What would you know anyways? You have no experience as a man so you can't even empathize. Of course you're going to say "women are fine and any man so complains is at fault" typical you're just like every other woman.
Women and men have flaws. It's not always men's fault.

I notice that you consistently make references to past times when there was no feminism and women couldn't vote etc etc to illustrate points regarding the current situation with women.

And?

I say this not to be snarky, but the fact it those days are gone. They're not coming back. How is pining over a time long gone helping you in the CURRENT time we are in?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its ok that women behave the way they do because thats just their nature, then they shouldn't have equal rights. They obviously can't be trusted.
You're super bitter, and that is understandable.

You've also admitted to the forum that you've had serious problems with alcohol addiction (among other things) Are you sober yet?

I won't engage you unless you are stone cold sober. I'm not going to be the forum substitute of your ex, the female you decide to take your anger out on because of your ex"s transgressions. The female you decide to take your anger out on because of every female in your life that has ever done you, or anyone else, wrong. I am not ANY female from your past. If you were clear headed you would understand this idea and not assign me that position or label.

I refuse to engage you unless you have a clear head and are working the steps.

Good luck to you.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I was mostly just yanking your chain tho I do wonder how easy it is going to be too find consistency in an under 30 female - tho, as I type that, I realize that I may be confusing your use of the word consistency with my interpretation that you are implying stability.

In any case, I do wish you luck
Unicorns don't exist Sazc.

I'm not going to find sh*t. That's the market we have today. Some guys just choose to keep deluding themselves and making excuses. I've decided to just see things for what they are.

Women were "stable" in the past because they had to be (proof they are capable of it). It was out of FEAR because men kept their pimp hand strong. You could argue that highly unattractive women are pretty stable too because they have no other choice. I wouldn't know though because I don't mess with those women. But obese married women seem to have pretty stable marriages from what I can tell, compared to HOT women.

The the point is.. people have a choice in how they behave and everything a woman does is what she CHOOSES to do. Emotions and animal instincts are just horse sh*t excuses for sh*t behavior.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unicorns don't exist Sazc.

I'm not going to find sh*t. That's the market we have today. Some guys just choose to keep deluding themselves and making excuses. I've decided to just see things for what they are.

Women were "stable" in the past because they had to be (proof they are capable of it). It was out of FEAR because men kept their pimp hand strong. You could argue that highly unattractive women are pretty stable too because they have no other choice. I wouldn't know though because I don't mess with those women. But obese married women seem to have pretty stable marriages from what I can tell, compared to HOT women.

The the point is.. people have a choice in how they behave and everything a woman does is what she CHOOSES to do. Emotions and animal instincts are just horse sh*t excuses for sh*t behavior.
I don't disagree with that you are saying, and I get your perspective.

The only thing I disagree with is that it is an all-or-nothing situation. Maybe that is me having false hope? Maybe I am naieve.

In any case, I hope there is happiness to be found for you.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Then we should take into account that for both men and women, free will is not the only thing you take actions based on. You also got your subconscious part which is quite important and it pushes you towards certain behaviours more than towards other behaviours. I agree with you that the free will should be enough in most cases for you to do the "right" thing in a lot of situations, but it has to be taken into account (and not for women only) that people are "geared" up a certain way through genetic construction and social conditioning.

I mean,
Agree.

It was never my point to say free will is the only factor in behavior. It was my point to say people are fully CONSCIOUS of what they are doing.. good or bad. And people like to use outside factors and excuses to pretend they "couldn't help themselves". Women more than anyone and men buy into this sh*t.

Women know EXACTLY what they are doing. The reason they do it is another story. But they are CONSCIOUS and aware of their actions. Not like some dumb jungle cat acting on "instinct" like @guru1000 claims lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I don't disagree with that you are saying, and I get your perspective.

The only thing I disagree with is that it is an all-or-nothing situation. Maybe that is me having false hope? Maybe I am naieve.

In any case, I hope there is happiness to be found for you.
Its not "all-or-nothing".

All I'm saying is women have AWARENESS. Nothing more lol.

In addition.. "happiness" has nothing to do with women and I'm not even claiming not to be happy. I'm just talking about the FACTS of relationships today and how things work along with the context in which a LTR or "marriage" is a SMART choice for a man in today's climate.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All frauds are conscious frauds.

Stop trying to make excuses for sh*t behavior.
Incorrect.

Our judicial system recognizes this simple distinction by convicting upon willful intent, not the fraud perpetuated. Your thought process is entirely binary like an 8-year old; but in reality lies many shades of grey. You have much to learn, not even worth further commentary.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats only true of they're lying to themselves. Regardless women should be held accountable regardless of their intent because otherwise they'll continue the behavior.
Which leads to another discussion (which I'll tend to later). Specifically, women should be held accountable, I agree.

BUT:

Should women be accountable for (1) ALL behavior including their PMS moods, feeliez, and emotional thinking; (2) Do we pick and choose what they should be accountable for based upon a subjective continuum; or (3) Do we apply science to bifurcate between conscious/unconscious behaviors and hold them accountable accordingly.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which leads to another discussion (which I'll tend to later). Specifically, women should be held accountable, I agree.

BUT:

Should women be accountable for (1) ALL behavior including their PMS moods, feeliez, and emotional thinking; (2) Do we pick and choose what they should be accountable for based upon a subjective continuum; or (3) Do we apply science to bifurcate between conscious/unconscious behaviors and hold them accountable accordingly.
I think females should be held accountable for all their behavior. At the very least, behavior that *you* disagree with should become a topic of exploratory discussion, and that discussion should be productive. If the discussion isn't productive you dont have a compatible female. If the discussion is productive but the same behavior continues, or you continue to find patterns of disagreeable behavior, you dont have a compatible female. W-A-L-K

This all gets back to the idea of having standards and sticking to them and being mature inside of your relationships. I say 'being mature inside your relationships" because, if you are looking for long term, you need to find someone who can work with you to keep it peaceful.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Incorrect.

Our judicial system recognizes this simple distinction by convicting upon willful intent, not the fraud perpetuated. Your thought process is entirely binary like an 8-year old; but in reality lies many shades of grey. You have much to learn, not even worth further commentary.
LOL.

Right.. because the "judicial system" is always right about everything. The Liberals and Cons can't even agree on what laws should be put into place. Most judges are corrupt on top of that. This is who you get your wisdom from? Slimy judges, law makers and politicians?

You're hilarious.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
But in telling men "don't calibrate", you also devalue any discussion of how best to calibrate.

Once you accept that calibration must take place in order to form a relationship (as you have), then this is the natural progression. To improve one's game. To adapt to market conditions.

The market isn't going to adapt to you or me.

"Don't calibrate" seems to be in the same line of thought as, "the market is sh*t and needs to change for me", and "I don't need to re-evaluate any of my behaviours".

"I'm not wrong, it's everyone else".

The "don't calibrate" philosophy leads nowhere positive or productive from my view. No personal growth, constant upset at the ways of the world, and constantly trying to jam a round peg into a square hole.
What's the matter with you? Didn't I already explain what CALIBRATE means?

Here it is again: Behaving based on the priorities of the woman rather than your own.

What part of that don't you understand?

The more a guy has to change his behavior to please a particular woman, the weaker his position is in that relationship. What you have an upswing of today is women calibrating VERY LITTLE for men and men calibrating A LOT for women. And you support this?

By the way.. this extreme calibration of males is a very new thing.