Made a fake POF profile with gym rat photos

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
epic lols i think most people have tried this experiment at one point or another.......i dont know if any of you remember, but there was a guy a few years back on here talking about how he did this experiment and ended up talking to a hot girl on the phone for like a week every night and they were really hitting it off, to the point where he decided to tell her he wasnt the guy in the picture and even though she was pissed she still wanted to meet him after seeing his real pic because of all the nights they talked on the phone ......at the time i was thinking this could possibly be a great new way for average looking guys to sneak their way into the life of a hb9 or 10 who normally wouldnt give them the time of day

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
this thread is a bunch of nonsense. The OP is having great success because he is using pics of men who are extraordinarily good looking in the face (like 9-10/10), tall and white

Use pics of ethnic guys who are just decent looking (say 7/10) with a great body and he won't have a tiny fraction of the same success

The important thing with online dating is to be tall, white and very good looking in the face. Nothing else really matters.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That physique is not the most appealing to women.

For those interested:

This is a natural physique that appeals most to women:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fit...AUICigB&biw=1227&bih=946#imgrc=eZQVeQDPo_TO1M:

This is a physique with enhancements that appeals most to women:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fit...AUICigB&biw=1227&bih=946#imgrc=dRT_uY9AcOR0CM:

all of these men are close to perfect looking in the face. Yes women like male model types

Man lands on moon

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is a bunch of nonsense. The OP is having great success because he is using pics of men who are extraordinarily good looking in the face (like 9-10/10), tall and white

Use pics of ethnic guys who are just decent looking (say 7/10) with a great body and he won't have a tiny fraction of the same success

The important thing with online dating is to be tall, white and very good looking in the face. Nothing else really matters.
I’m olive-skinned, not white.

I schedule 5-10 dates a week with hot young women, if I’m in the mood, on OLD.

What’s your excuse now?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I’m olive-skinned, not white.

I schedule 5-10 dates a week with hot young women, if I’m in the mood, on OLD.

What’s your excuse now?

olive skinned is ok as long as you're obscenely good looking and tall, lol

women on dating sites generally are looking about 3-4 points above their pay scale. 5/10 women want 8-9s, 7/10 women want 10/10 males. Legit 8-10/10 women on dating sites are looking for professional athletes and movie stars

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Say whatever you want, 10 women, literally... 10 since I created the profile less than a week ago want to meet up for sex. I'm talking to 20 right now, and alone today 4 new ones messaged me out of the blue.
Dude your pic would get a lot of OLD attention. ALL you need for OLD is nice looks and a somewhat decent personality....you have both (no Homo) :cool:

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal. I'm not kidding. I knew it was get more attention, I just couldn't believe how much. I messaged probably 30 women the first night, 20 responded. I took the conversation sexual, they went with it. Half of them wanted to meet the same night. While I refreshed the page more messages came in. Then other women started messaging me first. I couldn't keep up.

Today I signed up at my local gym. I'm getting jacked.

/thread

It makes sense, I for me that is perfectly normal, mean on girls reaction on your profile :)

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why do I triple the amount of women offline than online if looks were so important?
I never get swipes on tinder with my best photos online. (showing a big muscled body with a tshirt on with my face)
I swiped a lot, not even a single match.

Then I get eye contact, flirting, lots of IoI's in clubs, wifes that flirt with me at work (wifes of man clients) and lots of kissing and encounters?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because you spend triple the amount of your time and attention to women offline.

In my opinion a DJ is a DJ. Doesn't matter if it's a bar, a grocery store, or an online dating site. A confident, exceptionally fit man will turn heads, regardless of where or how he chooses to meet women.
I don't my less attractive friends get lots of chicks on tinder and they are not ripped or jacked

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is such bull****

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not ugly and I don't get matches. Here's a hot girl telling me she finds me attractive. It's from Seeking Arrangement, but you can tell from the context that she genuinely finds me attractive. Yet I still get barely anything on Tinder, POF, etc.
Lolll she finds you attractive enough to take money from you. What does that prove? You're relatively good looking compared to the 50 year old men who are offering her $1000 for the weekend I guess

Reaction score
Lolll she finds you attractive enough to take money from you. What does that prove? You're relatively good looking compared to the 50 year old men who are offering her $1000 for the weekend I guess
You forgot about the part where her and her friend are fvcking and sucking me every day.

Attachments

Reactions: Sal
Reaction score
Don't let these jealous haters try to bring you down Richie.
Trust me, if there were any other way to win besides with money, I'd be all over it. A few days ago, I was seriously considering flying to Istanbul for 4 months to have my shins broken and stretched apart.

What sucks is that I remember when I was younger when it took absolutely nothing. I would just get high on acid and people would come to me. But I guess that's just being young and in a college town.

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never get swipes on tinder with my best photos online. (showing a big muscled body with a tshirt on with my face)
I swiped a lot, not even a single match.

Then I get eye contact, flirting, lots of IoI's in clubs, wifes that flirt with me at work (wifes of man clients) and lots of kissing and encounters?
I'm also in the camp that finds/found Tinder useless - I deleted the app. I know, you are probably thinking maybe your photo/s were bad or you are just ****ing ugly. I don't think I'm ugly because I've had some girls, and even some really good looking girls like me...so I thought maybe the photo just sucks. I put it on that site photofeeler or something and waited until I got like about 30 votes...It was rated better than like 72% of the users and I had selected the 21-32 age group or something like that. So it didn't make sense to me. My bio was just something general I wrote and I admit I could've enhanced it up but I don't think it should really matter THAT much.

I would even swipe right indiscriminately at times, for long periods on every single girl and nothing would happen.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, if there were any other way to win besides with money, I'd be all over it. A few days ago, I was seriously considering flying to Istanbul for 4 months to have my shins broken and stretched apart.

What sucks is that I remember when I was younger when it took absolutely nothing. I would just get high on acid and people would come to me. But I guess that's just being young and in a college town.
Youve got problems...real fvcking problems bro...making yourself 20x taller isnt going to fix your mentality. You've got all these bullsh!t excuses as to why you cant get women to go out with you/get laid without paying for it. I'm 5'8" and thats never caused any issues for me. All these dumb ass excuses and idiotic things you are wanting to do are going to have Zero effect until your mindset becomes vastly improved.

And stay out of Istanbul...my peeps dont need your kind there...

Siktir git eshol eseklar bey...

Reaction score
Youve got problems...real fvcking problems bro...making yourself 20x taller isnt going to fix your mentality. You've got all these bullsh!t excuses as to why you cant get women to go out with you/get laid without paying for it. I'm 5'8" and thats never caused any issues for me. All these dumb ass excuses and idiotic things you are wanting to do are going to have Zero effect until your mindset becomes vastly improved.

And stay out of Istanbul...my peeps dont need your kind there...

Siktir git eshol eseklar bey...
What should my mindset be?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score

In bold.....that explains a lot.