Current Plate Pushing For A Relationship?

A

AJ84

How about a gf of a few years who wants to take the next step but won't get her chit together to make the next step yet is mad at the guy?.
Like get her finances in order to where she can offer more than 300 a month for a home and board.
I tried to talk to her about it and she just shut down, yet shamed me for not selling my home to buy another with her.
Is that spoiled brat syndrome?.
Wow, that is delusional spoiled brat syndrome.

Girls who want to be in a LTR with someone and potentially marry and share expenses should get their sh*t together. Otherwise be plates, just my opinion. It's crap like that that just contributes to men not wanting to commit at all lol.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that is delusional spoiled brat syndrome.

Girls who want to be in a LTR with someone and potentially marry and share expenses should get their sh*t together. Otherwise be plates, just my opinion. It's crap like that that just contributes to men not wanting to commit at all lol.
Well she apparently just wanted taken care of and to give nothing in return.

A

AJ84

Well she apparently just wanted taken care of and to give nothing in return.
Clearly. These are the girls who then wonder where all the 'good' men are.

it's easy for girls to get secs but we have to put more effort in to have a guy want to invest long term in us and some girls feel that they don't or shoudn't have to put in the work.

When I was in my early 20s I went through a phase where I didn't think I had to do anything other than be pretty but that didn't work out the way I wanted and I lost a good guy because of it.

Lessons learned.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to talk to her about it and she just shut down, yet shamed me for not selling my home to buy another with her.
IDK about where you live, but in Oklahoma if you own your own home, before marriage, she is entitled to nothing as far as your home or major appliances, vehicles, etc. If you buy anything after marriage, she is entitled to half of everything, other than work related vehicles, tools, etc. Watch 'em man.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't work as well in keeping them stable.

The best place to be is in having them invested and committed, whilst still having the freedom to date others without the shame or psychological pressure which comes from "cheating".

I've known the frame was slipping when i felt ashamed to hit on other girls in the area where she lived.

I seriously don't know any better to achieve that dynamic than push/pull, refusing to give closure, and giving high-quality limited attention (or "game").

With this girl, you should be able to netflix and chill now, so move your finances into dating a new prospect.

Yes I can see myself either getting bored with this chick further down the line.. Or beginning to resent her, as I feel I can do better than her, and I am setting for less.

Maybe I feel like this girl is safe..

This is a common issue that many of us djs suffer with.. We go for the sexy, good looking woman, who sometimes turn out to be a monster!

The girl that is average, but happens to be the nicer person, we seem not to want to invest in her..

I suppose its better to keep spinning those plates, till the right one all round comes along, and you feel more comfortable going into a LTR

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in the same boat as you mate. My ex was like a 6 (people told me she was a solid 7, maybe it was my resentment). We spent too much time together and I got sucked in to the comfort zone of having cex on tap and someone to chill with. But ultimately I was not happy to shout from the rooftops that this was my girl.

Lesson learned - make sure you're happy from the outset or it will just cause issues.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in the same boat as you mate. My ex was like a 6 (people told me she was a solid 7, maybe it was my resentment). We spent too much time together and I got sucked in to the comfort zone of having cex on tap and someone to chill with. But ultimately I was not happy to shout from the rooftops that this was my girl.

Lesson learned - make sure you're happy from the outset or it will just cause issues.
This! If you are ashamed to show your girl off, you know she doesn't meet your standards!

Also, if you are posting here about her wanting a relationship and your unsure looking for answers... that my boy... is your answer!