The Sh!t Test & Solution Vault

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us have been there. You're talking to a chick--in a chat room, at a party, on a date, in a text--and she decides to sh!t test your @ss to see if you're the real deal or an AFC.

As a man who has reaped the benefits of mentoring, I see it as a duty to pass on knowledge to the younger members of the club and just to have a laugh at how smooth we have been and how badly we have failed in the past.

So let's get started. What are some examples of sh!t test you've had thrown at you and how did you use your skill set to pass them or how did you fail and what did you learn.

The funnier and more interesting, the better. This is going to be fun.

Last edited:

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
We went in some bar for a date.When we were to pay the bill, she took her wallet out but kept it low and looked somewhere behind me (in the background) and she just stood there without paying so I had to pay for both of us. Not to mention she makes 2 times more than me.

Oh I don't know if it was a Sh*t Test or if AWALT.

Last edited:

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We went in some bar for a date.When we were to pay the bill, she took her wallet out but kept it low and looked somewhere behind me (in the background) and she just stood there without paying so I had to pay for both of us. Not to mention she makes 2 times more than me.

Oh I don't know if it was a Sh*t Test or if AWALT.
She probably didn't know how to behave. Next time go for date you can afford.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really remember many shït tests because I've probably just ignored them and chalked it down to the chick being weird. So I guess I have solutions not examples but my general go to thing is just ignore it and hold your frame. As soon as you start engaging with her bullshït, your legitimizing it, making it a thing and part of your interaction. Actually I do have an example, I tried to kiss a girl in a bar the other day and she turned her cheek, she was into me so it was kinda weird, that doesn't happen to me. Anyway I laughed it off, carried on the interaction, took her number, dated her and banged her. Looking back at it now, she was just inexperienced and I was probably being a little bit too smooth for her liking.

The thing with witty retorts are, they look good on paper but unless you're actually witty, I bet most guys will end up shoehorning them into places where they don't belong. That's why when a girl does something a little socially awkward, because that's what I find most shït tests are, don't allow it to become part of the interaction by ignoring it and then it'll be weird if she brings it up or does it again. Imagine if a girl asks you to buy her a drink in a bar, you just smirk at her and keep talking, she won't bring it up again and if she does then you can just a

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl i was seeing fvcked a woman and i dumped her, i just took the slagging for being a jerk. Can't be bothered.
Thats some cold sh*t there from that girl. Did you know she was bi?

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my last oneitis was shyt testing me all the time, I was not on this forum so I had no idea that it was some shyt test and I failed all of them but I remember these ones when she was manipulating me by walking to the door of my house like she was gonna go.. one time I actually passed this test ( I think ) by saying if you pass that door, we're done. She came back and we had cex. But all the other times I was scared and I was going into beta mode and failing straight into her trap, I failed so miserably in this relationship it makes me cringe. No wonder why she's gone and focking a guy way below me

Billtx49

Reaction score
I was on a second date with a girl and made a joke that I ate my dog (forgot how it came up). She kept on saying did your really? I kept on saying yeah I did. Then she kept asking for like 3 times with a questioning tone and I said nah I'm kidding. I could sense her attraction went down slightly. Still got her to my room and hooked up but was a strong lesson to keep your frame and stay strong.
Imagine what might have happened if you said you had also bbq’d and devoured a cat and then not backed off the claim…
Bold hardcore caveman game there, largely dependent on how the woman takes it in and responds though…
Wouldn’t go there if she’s a cat lover or owner…

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Most recent shyte test:

I've been messaging an insanely hot 23 yr old (I just turned 40 but I look much younger). Fb messenger chats back and forth. She offers me her number and says "you earned it champ" to which I reply "I was going to get it anyways" (this is yesterday btw). We finish the fb chat and she is hinting going to dinner. We make plans for next weekend to go out. Then she texts me this morning....we exchange a few light texts. And then......

5 hours later I get- "Hey sorry, this may not be good for me right now since I'm getting ready to finish school and have so much going on right now". ....(She is finishing her masters).

My response: no problem hun, take care and good luck.

Just a few minutes ago about 9 hrs since she said the above.....she fb messages me again asking if I drink, then asks if I'm home and tells me she is drinking and sorry for earlier that she was moody.

I gave her no response. I'll only respond back tonight if she needs my address.

Shyte test or just a moody @ss, indecisive woman? I think my response handled either pretty well.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most recent shyte test:

I've been messaging an insanely hot 23 yr old (I just turned 40 but I look much younger). Fb messenger chats back and forth. She offers me her number and says "you earned it champ" to which I reply "I was going to get it anyways" (this is yesterday btw). We finish the fb chat and she is hinting going to dinner. We make plans for next weekend to go out. Then she texts me this morning....we exchange a few light texts. And then......

5 hours later I get- "Hey sorry, this may not be good for me right now since I'm getting ready to finish school and have so much going on right now". ....(She is finishing her masters).

My response: no problem hun, take care and good luck.

Just a few minutes ago about 9 hrs since she said the above.....she fb messages me again asking if I drink, then asks if I'm home and tells me she is drinking and sorry for earlier that she was moody.

I gave her no response. I'll only respond back tonight if she needs my address.

Shyte test or just a moody @ss, indecisive woman? I think my response handled either pretty well.
I'd either reply with

"Woah, princess got her panties in a bunch lol?"

Or

"Man you're uptight, someone has been a bit lonely lately eh?"

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd either reply with

"Woah, princess got her panties in a bunch lol?"

Or

"Man you're uptight, someone has been a bit lonely lately eh?"

Indecisive who knows. Hot chick getting a masters. Guessing she's lonely as fuvk and bored. She wants to get banged dude

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last ex was a SM (single mom) but the baby didn't make it.

I didn't know she was a red flag until I came back here to consult my women situations that im currently in with you guys.

My ex had the symptoms of BPD, she came broken hearted from the last 3 men that she had a relationship with.

Thank God and you guys that I survived that nasty one.

BPD is a new term for me. She's a damaged good, emotionally unstable and had a bad character that just came out after a month.

I only knew it because of this forum.

So the test was the BPD and I overcame it with pure emotional control.

Last edited:

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much whenever they ask you to hold something for them I just say 'no' or 'I'll think about it' .. gets the best reactions

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend sometimes drops the love bomb. I then lie back cuz that's normally when that happens with a contented smile and say well I am lovable. Hehheh I'm sure she loves that too well ...maybe not

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one I hate the most... "Can you watch my purse?" If she gets up right away and doesn't give me an opportunity to answer, I just leave her purse sitting there and go do something else. If she tries to give me hell for not watching her purse, my response is usually "do I look like a babysitter?"

I had one chick tell me to watch her spot at a VLT, so I just played and lost all her money. My response was "You were going to lose it anyway".

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always refuse the bag holding and carrying anything.

I have to admit, despite reading up on it I’m still not entirely sure what a **** test is.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always refuse the bag holding and carrying anything.

I have to admit, despite reading up on it I’m still not entirely sure what a **** test is.
They basically treat you like chit and see how you respond. Intentionally or unintentionally o_O:rolleyes:

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you've seen most **** tests, there isn't any new ones, just variations. I think if you come from the value mindset of a manly man, weird dumb **** she does will be like a big laugh and tell her off. Most guys are sec starved so they end over to get it an fuvk it up anyways

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Most of us have been there. You're talking to a chick--in a chat room, at a party, on a date, in a text--and she decides to sh!t test your @ss to see if you're the real deal or an AFC.

As a man who has reaped the benefits of mentoring, I see it as a duty to pass on knowledge to the younger members of the club and just to have a laugh at how smooth we have been and how badly we have failed in the past.

So let's get started. What are some examples of sh!t test you've had thrown at you and how did you use your skill set to pass them or how did you fail and what did you learn.

The funnier and more interesting, the better. This is going to be fun.
I would love to know what is the official definition of a Shyt Test? I have heard and read about various things in relation to this Shyt Test, and I have no idea what it is or isn't.

@deesade just gave an example of a chick using her BOYFRIEND to shyt test him, which doesn't make much sense as it would seem like Deesade would be the person she's using to shyt test her boyfriend lol? I honestly don't know if I get Shyt Tested or not because, like I said, I don't know what it truly is, and then number two, I don't tolerate disrespect/retarded shyt anyway. If a chick starts doing retarded shyt I'm either going to call it out or rotate her out of my plates.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to know what is the official definition of a Shyt Test? I have heard and read about various things in relation to this Shyt Test, and I have no idea what it is or isn't.

@deesade just gave an example of a chick using her BOYFRIEND to shyt test him, which doesn't make much sense as it would seem like Deesade would be the person she's using to shyt test her boyfriend lol? I honestly don't know if I get Shyt Tested or not because, like I said, I don't know what it truly is, and then number two, I don't tolerate disrespect/retarded shyt anyway. If a chick starts doing retarded shyt I'm either going to call it out or rotate her out of my plates.
Think of it like a trolling tactic. She tries to make you loose your cool, behave desperately, or immaturely, which is disguised as something minor and no big deal. As soon as you do, you're off her bang list.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Think of it like a trolling tactic. She tries to make you loose your cool, behave desperately, or immaturely, which is disguised as something minor and no big deal. As soon as you do, you're of her bang list.
Lol, if a chick does anything like this I usually cut her off. I wouldn't tolerate this stuff if I were you guys. For example, a chick might use some other guy to do this "shyt test" and what if you along with the other guy end up in a confrontation? He could either confront you or maybe you confront him, then you end up fighting, go to jail, get an assault listing on your record, and now you have issues getting employment along with having to pay fines up the a.ss?

All for what? Some American chick whose pvssy has been ran through, beat up, and pumped by guys all over the City? Lol, like I said....when a chick usually does something disrespectful or retarded, I drop her. That's just my natural reaction. None of these chicks are WORTH IT and trust me, the short term dating/ONS market is booming so you can easily replace her within 36 hours.