The Sh!t Test & Solution Vault

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, if a chick does anything like this I usually cut her off. I wouldn't tolerate this stuff if I were you guys. For example, a chick might use some other guy to do this "shyt test" and what if you along with the other guy end up in a confrontation? He could either confront you or maybe you confront him, then you end up fighting, go to jail, get an assault listing on your record, and now you have issues getting employment along with having to pay fines up the a.ss?

All for what? Some American chick whose pvssy has been ran through, beat up, and pumped by guys all over the City? Lol, like I said....when a chick usually does something disrespectful or retarded, I drop her. That's just my natural reaction. None of these chicks are WORTH IT and trust me, the short term dating/ONS market is booming so you can easily replace her within 36 hours.

Yeah, once the lying and disappearing acts begin, I actual get disappointed and am turned off to her. Play the games with your chumpy orbiters, biatch.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
At this stage of the game I either play it real cool not at all :rolleyes:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange set.

She could pick up on my views (i consider bisexuality to be plate material, and a ltr red-flag), so she kept it from me. She wanted a serious relationship, and tried to project herself in that light, which is standard stuff.

She tried to manipulate with the potential for threesomes - but only once i was pulling away. She also wouldn't have anal outside of exclusivity either.

Interesting power struggles going on there :D

I had shown that girl off to my family, so i got a lot of sh*t from them for dumping her. Obviously i didn't go into the sordid details with everyone - fvcking embaressing. Told my mum once when she was giving me grief about "treating her badly", and that shut her right up. She was horrified :D
Wait did she actually do anything wrong or did you find out she was bi despite being otherwise okay and decide to get rid of her?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to know what is the official definition of a Shyt Test? I have heard and read about various things in relation to this Shyt Test, and I have no idea what it is or isn't.
A sh!t test is like a challenge, imagine a dude trying to intimidate you at a bar who has zero intention of actually fighting you. So if you get in his face he backs down, but if you surrender he'll get whatever he wanted from you then be a **** and try to embarrass you in front of the crowd

So if a woman steps on your toes in such a way that it seems like she's challenging you but then immediately backs down, that was a **** test you passed.

If she steps on your toes and tries to get away with it, that's just bad behavior.

If she steps on your toes and doesn't seem to really be concerned with how you feel about it, that's disrespect.

So if a woman withholds sex until you do something, she's most likely trying to control you rather than trying to not have sex with you, so if you go "okay i guess we just won't have sex anymore" and then text another girl she'll suddenly sing a different tune.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A sh!t test is like a challenge, imagine a dude trying to intimidate you at a bar who has zero intention of actually fighting you. So if you get in his face he backs down, but if you surrender he'll get whatever he wanted from you then be a **** and try to embarrass you in front of the crowd

So if a woman steps on your toes in such a way that it seems like she's challenging you but then immediately backs down, that was a **** test you passed.

If she steps on your toes and tries to get away with it, that's just bad behavior.

If she steps on your toes and doesn't seem to really be concerned with how you feel about it, that's disrespect.

So if a woman withholds sex until you do something, she's most likely trying to control you rather than trying to not have sex with you, so if you go "okay i guess we just won't have sex anymore" and then text another girl she'll suddenly sing a different tune.
Honestly, all of that sounds too confusing and too complicated. My mind is focused on much more IMPORTANT things in life.

My rule of thumb is that if someone is doing something stupid, retarded, or disrespectful.......I call them out on it and if it continues, I eject them from my life. I really don't care what their purpose/reason was for doing something stupid, retarded, or disrespectful (such as if they intentionally did it, it was a mistake, or it was one of these shyt tests you guys talk about), if they KEEP doing it I'm ejecting them from my life.

Stupid, retarded, and disrespectful stuff is annoying to me.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's a test of a man's frame. Women give you sh*t to test your frame, and attempt to control the people around them emotionally.

It's a lot like children do. Worse, because most men attempt some sort of an "equality relationship" (aka really femaledom/malesub).

A girlfriend refusing sex (withdrawal of intimacy) to get her own way is a sh*t-test.
A girl shaming you with snark for not being exclusive (psychological abuse) is a sh*t-test (and i've typically later have found that they had other options whilst they were doing it - bloody cheek of the devil lol).
Hell, the women on here sh*t-test all the time, and who needs that noise?

I had kissed her before that, and her borefriend turned up at her place before things went further. Two other of my incel mates were already fighting over her (as lame guys getting excited over a flirty girl do - she was only a 6), and i'd decided it was too much sh*t getting dragged into. Was more interested in someone else, and she started giving me a lot of grief.

She'd already cheated on him before. So the borefriend had already failed his own nuclear sh*t-test, and rightly assumed his position as a nagging b1tch of a man.

I've seen a lot of stuff online about sh*t-tests, and it's always about comedy and witty responses - when it really seems to me about the power to take it or leave it.
Again, sounds too complicated and too confusing. For example, a chick refusing sex is going to annoy me and I'm going to eject her from my life. I'm not going to say, "Well, it's one of those playful shyt tests the Manosphere was talking about, so I shouldn't take it that seriously."

If you guys want to keep playing these stupid, retarded, and disrespectful games with women, go right ahead lol. That shyt is annoying to me and there's no way I'm going to tolerate that. So my response to the chick is simply STOP IT. If it continues, I'm ejecting her and replacing her with another plate.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My rule of thumb is that if someone is doing something stupid, retarded, or disrespectful.......I call them out on it and if it continues, I eject them from my life.
Agree.

I really don't think I've ever experienced a sh!t test in the classic sense. Or maybe I'm just too blase to notice.

I see good behavior and bad behviour. And I don't really give a sh!t about the bad behaviour. If you push me far enough, you're gone. I went with some girl on Friday and she came back to my place. She tried to make out like something I had said was forcing her to leave, like gettting her jacket and stuff on at like 2 am; when she hadn't even let me finish my sentence.

So I calmly explain that she's being unreasonable because I hadn't even finished what I was going to say - obviously I had to explain at least twice before it sank in. Then she goes all soppy and apologetic.

As far as I'm concerned, that was her one and only warning. Next time, she can just go. There are four or five more waiting in line anyway.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Agree.

I really don't think I've ever experienced a sh!t test in the classic sense. Or maybe I'm just too blase to notice.

I see good behavior and bad behviour. And I don't really give a sh!t about the bad behaviour. If you push me far enough, you're gone. I went with some girl on Friday and she came back to my place. She tried to make out like something I had said was forcing her to leave, like gettting her jacket and stuff on at like 2 am; when she hadn't even let me finish my sentence.

So I calmly explain that she's being unreasonable because I hadn't even finished what I was going to say - obviously I had to explain at least twice before it sank in. Then she goes all soppy and apologetic.

As far as I'm concerned, that was her one and only warning. Next time, she can just go. There are four or five more waiting in line anyway.
Yeah I don't play around with that stuff especially when a chick is using some other guy in her "games". That stuff can turn ugly very quickly, where you and the other guy are sitting in JAIL, having to pay fines out of the a.ss........and while you two sit in jail, the "chick" is out riding some other dyck.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she opens with a sh!t test....I'll walk...

Reason being.... the odds of her being a b!tch, are high.

Screen hard guys!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I agree with Tenacity here.

IF a girl you're banging shvt tests you to the degree of disrespect, drop her. IF her shvt test is a product of your not meeting one of her "needs," then address overtly. If future shvt tests aggrandize on the same subject, then you two are not compatible, drop her.

LTRs are a bit more complicated, but not relevant for this discussion.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't "dump her for doing nothing wrong".

We were basically exclusive, and she slept with someone else.

Because it was a woman, she thought that she could get away with it. That's the sort of acceptance most now have about "bisexuality" in this joke that we call a culture.

There is no "bisexual", just a large threshold for sluttery and piss-poor boundaries.

But i don't advise even broaching such thoughts around women, because then they hide the skullduggery.
Ohhhh I understand. I wasn't sure if you meant that she cheated on you with a woman or if you meant that you found out that at some point in her life she had sex with a woman and you found out and dumped her immediately

The thing I've found about bisexuals is that they're exactly the same as any other women. If she wants to find excuses and loopholes to cheat on you, she will, but that's not a sexuality thing, that's a poor character thing.

This doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of unique scenarios with bi chicks, but 9 times out of 10 it'll be the same as with any other girl.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, all of that sounds too confusing and too complicated. My mind is focused on much more IMPORTANT things in life.

My rule of thumb is that if someone is doing something stupid, retarded, or disrespectful.......I call them out on it and if it continues, I eject them from my life. I really don't care what their purpose/reason was for doing something stupid, retarded, or disrespectful (such as if they intentionally did it, it was a mistake, or it was one of these shyt tests you guys talk about), if they KEEP doing it I'm ejecting them from my life.

Stupid, retarded, and disrespectful stuff is annoying to me.
I agree, I dislike sh!t tests and the women who give them. if she's trying to be more than a pump and dump getting on my nerves is very much the opposite of what she wants to be doing. but some girls don't do it much or only do it at the beginning/when you mess up

frequent sh!t tests is a sign she doesn't like you much anyway so you should probably just get rid of her in that case, severe sh!t tests is also a sign of a very bad person.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I agree with Tenacity here.
:eek:......Guru actually (openly and publicly) admitted that he agreed with Tenacity on something?? Somebody, quick, check the temperature in Hell as it must have fallen to at least 20 degrees!

I agree, I dislike sh!t tests and the women who give them. if she's trying to be more than a pump and dump getting on my nerves is very much the opposite of what she wants to be doing. but some girls don't do it much or only do it at the beginning/when you mess up

frequent sh!t tests is a sign she doesn't like you much anyway so you should probably just get rid of her in that case, severe sh!t tests is also a sign of a very bad person.
Yes and I just have a hard time determining what "level" of shyt test this is supposed to be? So I just don't tolerate it at all, it's annoying. Plus it's very difficult to determine someone's intentions if they are doing something like that. For example, is she doing it because she likes you? Is she doing it because she hates you? Is she doing it because she's having a bad day? Is she doing it because she's on a period? I don't know, I don't care, just STOP doing it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree that it doesn't matter if a woman likes men, other women or goats....if a woman is a cheater it's in her character. Not her sexual preference.

I also think that women will pass out shyte tests both knowingly and subconsciously. The entire reason behind it is to see how we handle it. They are looking for several things:

1. Will you give in and lay down for her requests or are you strong enough in your own skin to walk away? Note- laying down for her is always a shyte test fail. She may praise you for giving in now, but she knows she won the war and that is never good for maintaining attraction from a woman.

2. Will you blow up? Text her 30 times in a row? Be her puppy dog? Throw a fit and lose your cool? Act jealous and insecure?

Or will you smile and treat her like a child, or walk away, depending on the severity of the shyte test?

I've nailed a few women who I've hit on and they said they weren't sure about me, not ready for something with somebody, etc. My response is always "you're probably right. Take care and good luck".

Several will come back and try to start up conversation over text a few days or weeks later because they see I'm not going to chase.

The thing that works for me at that point in time, is telling them "I would have loved hanging out with you, but I just started talking to someone else. Not sure I can get free right now to hang out".

It seems that drives them nuts because it puts them in chase mode and makes them the pursuer at that point. Women want what they can't have.

You can turn any shyte test around on them if their interest level is high enough.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even on a natural level, would you want the mother of your kids being fvcked by some dyke with a strap on? It's repugnant. And that's natural biology telling a man not to make a housewife out of a hoe.
I hate it when girls dye their hair. I'm not gonna lie to you and tell you that it's anything more than me not liking dyed hair though.

if you don't like bisexual people that's okay, I dislike atheists. but be true to yourself and admit you dislike their sinful lifestyle and anything else is mainly justification for the pre-existing dislike (because that's more or less how it comes off in your posts)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and I just have a hard time determining what "level" of shyt test this is supposed to be? So I just don't tolerate it at all, it's annoying. Plus it's very difficult to determine someone's intentions if they are doing something like that. For example, is she doing it because she likes you? Is she doing it because she hates you? Is she doing it because she's having a bad day? Is she doing it because she's on a period? I don't know, I don't care, just STOP doing it.
I think the only two levels are "stop that" and "fvck off", named after the reaction you will/should give her