Anyone ever had luck on Craigslist?

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only posted a few, short and sweet ads over the last year. They all have served me well, a few good photos does wonders. Meeting at a public place for a drink or two is a good start. After a couple of drinks I can tell if she's DTF or not. My place is always clean and ready to go. I try to meet in places that are close to my apartment so we don't have far to go to go fvck.

Reaction score
I've only posted a few, short and sweet ads over the last year. They all have served me well, a few good photos does wonders. Meeting at a public place for a drink or two is a good start. After a couple of drinks I can tell if she's DTF or not. My place is always clean and ready to go. I try to meet in places that are close to my apartment so we don't have far to go to go fvck.
But can you give me an example of the ad text?

I posted one yesterday that said "Come Try The Amazing Bionic D1ck" with d1ck pics and got only bots lol

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
But can you give me an example of the ad text?

I posted one yesterday that said "Come Try The Amazing Bionic D1ck" with d1ck pics and got only bots lol
I didnt put **** pics in my ad, but included one with a few other -good - shots of me in my response to their replies.

Offering to host does make a difference.

Here's today's ad (I've already gotten two real replies. Title: Seeking A 420 Friendly Female

"Attractive, tall, laid back, squeaky clean, 26yo male with great oral skills is looking for a clean woman who is hwp and 420 friendly for an awesome time this evening. I can host or come by you, whatever works. Any age (as long as legal!) and race are fine with me. Please put your favorite movie in the subject line to deter spam. Thanks:)"

This subject line does help weed out a bit, and I get to know a bit about them based on what they pick for a movie. I don't fvck all that reply but I can pretty much take my pic and spin lots of plates.

Reaction score
I didnt put **** pics in my ad, but included one with a few other -good - shots of me in my response to their replies.

Offering to host does make a difference.

Here's today's ad (I've already gotten two real replies. Title: Seeking A 420 Friendly Female

"Attractive, tall, laid back, squeaky clean, 26yo male with great oral skills is looking for a clean woman who is hwp and 420 friendly for an awesome time this evening. I can host or come by you, whatever works. Any age (as long as legal!) and race are fine with me. Please put your favorite movie in the subject line to deter spam. Thanks:)"

This subject line does help weed out a bit, and I get to know a bit about them based on what they pick for a movie. I don't fvck all that reply but I can pretty much take my pic and spin lots of plates.
Wow. Yea I think doing drugs helps. Unfortunately, I don't.

Do you think it would work if you weren't tall? And I guess your pics back up the fact that you're attractive. I have no such confidence.

So you say that you send d1ck pics upon reply?

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Yea I think doing drugs helps. Unfortunately, I don't.

Do you think it would work if you weren't tall? And I guess your pics back up the fact that you're attractive. I have no such confidence.

So you say that you send d1ck pics upon reply?
Yes, I doubt it's my height they are after. Take or leave 420 - but I happen to like smoking and would prefer a female who will join me. The point is post something that relates to something you do care about - it could help find a plate with commonalities that will help charm her panties off. I don't immediately send a d!ck pic, much is based on her reply and what she shares in it, but ya know she wants to see it.

Reaction score
Yes, I doubt it's my height they are after. Take or leave 420 - but I happen to like smoking and would prefer a female who will join me. The point is post something that relates to something you do care about - it could help find a plate with commonalities that will help charm her panties off. I don't immediately send a d!ck pic, much is based on her reply and what she shares in it, but ya know she wants to see it.
Other than sex, I don't expect to find much in common, or really care that much.

Does she like flipping houses? Even if she did, I wouldn't tell her how to do it because why would I?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than sex, I don't expect to find much in common, or really care that much.

Does she like flipping houses? Even if she did, I wouldn't tell her how to do it because why would I?
If you are a real estate investor, you could be scoring women left and right through the craigslist real estate for sale section. Have you ever dated a Realtor? Female salespeople tend to be attractive, in my observations at least. You would have something to talk about, and you might actually enjoy yourself whether you get laid or not. Such things are quite possible, but they are never going to happen when you declare them impossible from the outset.

Reaction score
If you are a real estate investor, you could be scoring women left and right through the craigslist real estate for sale section. Have you ever dated a Realtor? Female salespeople tend to be attractive, in my observations at least. You would have something to talk about, and you might actually enjoy yourself whether you get laid or not. Such things are quite possible, but they are never going to happen when you declare them impossible from the outset.
How could I get them through real estate for sale section? Pretend I'm interested in buying properties?

You're saying I should pretend to be interested in buying houses, then hope that the realtor is hot, single, and DTF? And will fvck me even if I don't buy the house? Lol.

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying your negative mindset is holding you back. If you had the same attitude about real estate, you would never close a deal.
He is correct that positive attitude makes a big difference w the plates. Give it try and get to spinning!

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying your negative mindset is holding you back. If you had the same attitude about real estate, you would never close a deal.
Makes sense to me
Positive and upbeat attracts more attention.