Photofeeler

Reaction score
Yep, that was my first reaction. You look angry and very hurt. Nothing any girl wants anything to do with, no matter how smart or rich you are.

When looking at you and thinking from moving from the "stranger" to the "guy I'm having a conversation with" girls need to have a reasonable expectation that you will be an ENJOYABLE person to have a conversation with.

That pic projects nothing that has anything to do with being enjoyable.

Your looks are NOT your problem.

Your attitude and general demeanor are.

That you cannot change with plastic surgery or money.
But money couldn't hurt. Wealth can bring happiness and a more enjoyable life.

I'm back and forth on the surgery. I'll try simpler things first.

Reaction score
Oh, you are a special princess. I didn't realize.

You have no fvcking idea how messed up I am, and what I've got up to with women :D

Mate, I have permanent scars down my arm from weird sex. I'm probably the bpd nightmare that you see guys going on about on here, but in reverse. I've read blogs that women have made on me, back in MSN days.

You're field report was sitting in a corner and grunting. Now you are using old to be lazy and fearful.

Think that you are the only person who ever had some approach anxiety, or tried to get some lazy sex off plenty of whales?

Come now.
I'm not using OLD. I'm using Photofeeler.

Reaction score
Let's be fair. He's 5'7, 130 lbs soak and wet, never worked out, no style nor groomed, and wants 9s/10s. His look is part of the problem.
Most likely.

But I think money is just as important.

What girl doesn't like an entrepreneur?

I even get looks from girls at Home Depot when I'm ordering lots of stuff. Like $2000 worth of tile, etc.

Reaction score
Oh, you are a special princess. I didn't realize.

You have no fvcking idea how messed up I am, and what I've got up to with women :D

Mate, I have permanent scars down my arm from weird sex. I'm probably the bpd nightmare that you see guys going on about on here, but in reverse. I've read blogs that women have made on me, back in MSN days.

You're field report was sitting in a corner and grunting. Now you are using old to be lazy and fearful.

Think that you are the only person who ever had some approach anxiety, or tried to get some lazy sex off plenty of whales?

Come now.
I'm the first person in the history of the Florida State (mental) Hospital to ever have done so much acid they felt like a reptile. That's where they send the criminally insane. I also had a schizophrenia diagnosis for years, but it's been reversed as my symptoms have gone away since I've been off drugs.

Can you beat that?

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
We're talking about the same website that told Neil he was banging 10's...

Just thought that I would put that out there.
All women are rated higher than they should be on any form of internet rating.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are rated higher than they should be on any form of internet rating.
This is true. Photofeeler is female-biased to the extent that any 7 girl can score a 9.9, but professional male models score averagely 9.0.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the first person in the history of the Florida State (mental) Hospital to ever have done so much acid they felt like a reptile. That's where they send the criminally insane. I also had a schizophrenia diagnosis for years, but it's been reversed as my symptoms have gone away since I've been off drugs.

Can you beat that?
Did it ever occur to you that women view you as clinically crazy by your demeanor, and this is your biggest hurdle.

Reaction score
Did it ever occur to you that women view you as clinically crazy by your demeanor, and this is your biggest hurdle.
It did occur to me.

Some girls like crazy?

But they don't know about my past just to look at me.

In any event, I'm SUCCESSFUL crazy!

What when they find out that odd, quiet guy is a millionaire!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It did occur to me.

Some girls like crazy?

But they don't know about my past just to look at me.

In any event, I'm SUCCESSFUL crazy!

What when they find out that odd, quiet guy is a millionaire!
The richest stockbrokers on Wall Street are extremely nuts. The material distinction here is they are extremely socially adept. You're not ... but I see potential.

Reactions: Von
Reaction score
The richest stockbrokers on Wall Street are extremely nuts. The material distinction here is they are extremely socially adept. You're not ... but I see potential.
How do you know? I can talk all day long if there's something to talk about, or something that interests me.

Something of substance. Even with girls that work at the bank, Home Depot, etc. It's not playing mental gymnastics just to find something to talk about or to worry about appearing "good enough" for them.

I can't start a conservation with the drunk girl on a barstool mouthing the words to the latest hip-hop songs as if she's on autopilot? So? Does she have anything intelligent to say back? She doesn't give that appearance.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people look terrible in 2D, and look much better in-person. Something about the missing dimension makes them look a little sickly.

The antidote for that is to take a ton of pictures and among those you'll find a few that capture the real you.

OP, the guys are right... you look sad in the picture. Your eyes look sad as well as your mouth. The angle isn't doing you any favors either. Take a few pics in a park with a trusted friend, fool around and have a good time, and the difference will be like night and day in terms of attractiveness to women. They get real bad vibes from pics where the guy looks "uptight", angry or worried.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But money couldn't hurt. Wealth can bring happiness and a more enjoyable life.

I'm back and forth on the surgery. I'll try simpler things first.
Seriously dude, don't do surgery. You don't need it. It would be a waste of money, and any plastic surgeon will lie to you and say "it can't hurt, right?"

If you REALLY want to improve your situation, read "Psycho Cybernetics."

It was written by a plastic surgeon (who mainly did reconstruction, not beauty type surgery) wondered why there wasn't any correlation (in his patients) between looks and self esteem.

Some of them looked gorgeous, but they hated themselves and had horrible lives.

Some of them were DISFIGURED (due to accidents) but still had good personalities that made others LIKE TO BE AROUND THEM despite their "bad looks."

If you're as smart as you say you are, the book is only a few bucks AND you can read it in a couple hours.

At the very least, it would give you some perspective.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be fair. He's 5'7, 130 lbs soak and wet, never worked out, no style nor groomed, and wants 9s/10s. His look is part of the problem.
@RichardTheFrog

Realize that guru is somebody who has spent quite a bit of money on plastic surgery, so he will be more inclined to support the "looks are important" idea.

Plenty of guys with game and average looks do just fine.

Learning game and practicing normal social skills (even if it takes therapy and time) would be a logical FIRST CHOICE.

Not paying to improve his looks. Maybe in a few years if he's rich and feel going from a physical 7 to 9 would enhance his game.

But average looks without game and good looks without game isn't worth the $$

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@RichardTheFrog

Realize that guru is somebody who has spent quite a bit of money on plastic surgery, so he will be more inclined to support the "looks are important" idea.

Learning game and practicing normal social skills (even if it takes therapy and time) would be a logical FIRST CHOICE.

Not paying to improve his looks. Maybe in a few years if he's rich and feel going from a physical 7 to 9 would enhance his game.

I never had surgery TO. I don't think you are even aware of the difference between surgery and skin care/injections. You're not qualified to opine. Educate yourself on the subject and then we can discuss.

I never read one FR from you. Why's that? Do you actually date women?

I deal with people straight. I'm sorry my recommendation to Richard gives you a socially-constructed knee-jerk response. I provided Richard with a c0cktail of options (not only to seek a dermatologist) to improve his appearance in addition to building his social skills to actually get the women he wants to attract. And you tell him to practice his "game" to grab the 9s/10s he seeks? See TO ... some men are actually interested in real results ... not internet masturbation.

Yes, Richard needs social acuity. Temporal injections or not, he also needs to work on his total appearance.

Sit back.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not qualified to opine. Educate yourself on the subject and then we can discuss.
I wasn't intending to discuss anything with you. My comments were pointed at Richard, and they were intended to remind him that someone who spends quite a bit of money on, and is quite proud of, their physical appearance is going to overestimate the importance of physical appearance.

You may, however, feel free to imagine a desire from me to converse with you if you wish.

Reaction score
@RichardTheFrog

Surgery is probably a waste of money.

But I can't change my personality to be extroverted and happy. When I go out, seems like everyone else is laughing and having a great time and enjoying the company of other people. While I am not. Especially not after 10 beers. But not even before. I really just don't enjoy socializing. Especially not with other males.

Reaction score
I never had surgery TO. I don't think you are even aware of the difference between surgery and skin care/injections. You're not qualified to opine. Educate yourself on the subject and then we can discuss.

I never read one FR from you. Why's that? Do you actually date women?

I deal with people straight. I'm sorry my recommendation to Richard gives you a socially-constructed knee-jerk response. I provided Richard with a c0cktail of options (not only to seek a dermatologist) to improve his appearance in addition to building his social skills to actually get the women he wants to attract. And you tell him to practice his "game" to grab the 9s/10s he seeks? See TO ... some men are actually interested in real results ... not internet masturbation.

Yes, Richard needs social acuity. Temporal injections or not, he also needs to work on his total appearance.

Sit back.
Nothing is wrong with my social acuity. I am perfectly aware of what is going on around me. It is the desire to socialize that is lacking.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't intending to discuss anything with you. My comments were pointed at Richard, and they were intended to remind him that someone who spends quite a bit of money on, and is quite proud of, their physical appearance is going to overestimate the importance of physical appearance.

You may, however, feel free to imagine a desire from me to converse with you if you wish.
TO, you're not familiar with dermatology. No problem. Educate yourself. You might learn a thing or two. But don't tell a guy who seeks 9s and 10s not to worry about his appearance at 5'7, 130 lbs, with no sense of style or grooming--and to focus only on his game and he'll be 'aight'. Unfortunately, Disneyland concepts don't actualize in the real world.