Extremely harsh but now i know why i will never have a girl friend

Billtx49

Reaction score
Money is real. "Charisma" is fleeting.
Exactly backwards guy. Charisma is a learned trait that you can keep. Money can come and go in your life. You will go further with your life once you get your head on the right track.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Exactly backwards guy. Charisma is a learned trait that you can keep. Money can come and go in your life. You will go further with your life once you get your head on the right track.
Once you know how to make money, you can do it repeatedly.

I can give a girl orgasms if I want to.

What is this "charisma" thing you speak of? Is this like "swag" or some other nonsense word?

Have you ever had money? So how would you know?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Once you know how to make money, you can do it repeatedly.

I can give a girl orgasms if I want to.

What is this "charisma" thing you speak of? Is this like "swag" or some other nonsense word?

Have you ever had money? So how would you know?
Ok, you stated earlier that charisma is fleeting, now you ask what it is… go throw your BS line somewhere else until you actually know what you are talking about.

Reaction score
Ok, you stated earlier that charisma is fleeting, now you ask what it is… go throw your BS line somewhere else until you actually know what you are talking about.
You can't defend your argument.

You don't believe that money or looks is better than "personality?"

Go pose as Chad Thundercock on Tinder. You will get lots of matches and it barely matters what you say.

People without money or looks are the ones telling you that you need to obtain certain personality traits.

They will tell you to work on your body language, the certain way to hold your drink, play hard to get, use camouflage openers, have "charisma", have "swag", etc.

But if you have nothing that women actually want, none of these things will matter.

If I had $1 million, my main problem would not be a lack of charisma...

My problems would be:
-That I rarely talk, so it would be difficult for people to know
-That I'm an angry abusive psycho lol

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax! Girlfriends are overrated.

Serenity

Reaction score
People without money or looks are the ones telling you that you need to obtain certain personality traits.
This is the other way around. I have both money and looks, but that didn't do shit to attract the women I wanted when the issue was my personality.

It's guys who have money and looks but fail in spite of it that will tell you that personality matters.

Go pose as Chad Thundercock on Tinder. You will get lots of matches and it barely matters what you say.
Online dating doesn't count.

My problems would be:
-That I rarely talk, so it would be difficult for people to know
-That I'm an angry abusive psycho lol
Indeed, women won't put up with that. Especially if you just dangle money in front of them, you'd have to go full beta and supplicate like a loser to keep them.

I doubt you have much experience at all, because the shit you're talking about is so far away from reality.

Reaction score
This is the other way around. I have both money and looks, but that didn't do shit to attract the women I wanted when the issue was my personality.

It's guys who have money and looks but fail in spite of it that will tell you that personality matters.

Online dating doesn't count.

Indeed, women won't put up with that. Especially if you just dangle money in front of them, you'd have to go full beta and supplicate like a loser to keep them.

I doubt you have much experience at all, because the shit you're talking about is so far away from reality.
But you still have to have the money and the looks before personality even comes in to play, right? Nobody cares about nice homeless guys.

When you say you had money, how much was this?

I wish I had the money now so that I could move on to working on personality. I think by the time I have enough income to know that it's enough... I will be too old to get the young girls.

Serenity

Reaction score
But you still have to have the money and the looks before personality even comes in to play, right? Nobody cares about nice homeless guys.

When you say you had money, how much was this?

I wish I had the money now so that I could move on to working on personality. I think by the time I have enough income to know that it's enough... I will be too old to get the young girls.
Sigh... You're thinking in extremes...
Nobody cares about a nice homeless guy, that's right. But you don't have to be at the other extreme either. As long as you have enough money to support yourself and a little more to spend on things you enjoy it is good enough. Basically all you really need is a stable personal economy, you don't have to be loaded.

I don't have a fortune sitting in my bank, but I have an income just over $70k a year. It varies because of exchange rates though. This is more than most other guys I see scoring women. Anyways, I never really used money to attract a woman and was still successful.

I know several guys in real life that have trouble with debt and spend money irresponsibly, but still score women. The difference is that women usually don't stick around for long with those guys. Not because they don't get much money out of them, but because their irresponsible economy causes everyday issues in the relationship.

Looks are only important regarding a few things that can relatively easily be fixed. A good haircut, some decent (not necessarily expensive) clothes and keeping your BMI below overweight is enough. Even if genes may not have provided you the optimal features, most of that can be compensated with personality.

I'd say you need the personality before the money, because a great personality is a useful asset to gain money. So don't wait for it, start working on it now. Looks are easily improved at any stage, sooner is better. I've seen many overweight or short men with better game than I had and they do score because of their personality, not their money.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
likeable people whose personalities don't change will remain likeable

Reaction score
Sigh... You're thinking in extremes...
Nobody cares about a nice homeless guy, that's right. But you don't have to be at the other extreme either. As long as you have enough money to support yourself and a little more to spend on things you enjoy it is good enough. Basically all you really need is a stable personal economy, you don't have to be loaded.

I don't have a fortune sitting in my bank, but I have an income just over $70k a year. It varies because of exchange rates though. This is more than most other guys I see scoring women. Anyways, I never really used money to attract a woman and was still successful.

I know several guys in real life that have trouble with debt and spend money irresponsibly, but still score women. The difference is that women usually don't stick around for long with those guys. Not because they don't get much money out of them, but because their irresponsible economy causes everyday issues in the relationship.

Looks are only important regarding a few things that can relatively easily be fixed. A good haircut, some decent (not necessarily expensive) clothes and keeping your BMI below overweight is enough. Even if genes may not have provided you the optimal features, most of that can be compensated with personality.

I'd say you need the personality before the money, because a great personality is a useful asset to gain money. So don't wait for it, start working on it now. Looks are easily improved at any stage, sooner is better. I've seen many overweight or short men with better game than I had and they do score because of their personality, not their money.
What exactly is a "great personality?" Is this the guy that's 100% extroverted, has a huge social network, always the life of the party, cares about everyone, etc.?

And how do you know that having lots of money (lets say $200k/year+ with $500,000 in the bank) won't help if you've never had that?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is a "great personality?" Is this the guy that's 100% extroverted, has a huge social network, always the life of the party, cares about everyone, etc.?
bingo

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women head over heels buying me dinners, lunches, gifts, goceries, books, cinema tickets, clothes and weed and me giving close to nothing in return.
I was never asking for it, and had to decline a lot of the time, but some women want to "buy" your time.

Serenity

Reaction score
100% extroversion is a bit excessive, stop thinking in extremes. Also a huge social network isn't a personality trait, but something that can result from having a great personality. The last 2 traits are correct though. Such guys often have a social network because they're such great personalities, which is exactly the point I'm trying to drill into you. A great personality works for all your social needs.

And how do you know that having lots of money (lets say $200k/year+ with $500,000 in the bank) won't help if you've never had that?
Because a lot less than that works more than good enough. As long as you're not in economical trouble it's good enough. Women don't want money, they want fun. A shitty personality won't provide that fun, money will not be fun enough to compensate for very long.

But if you're just gonna have a dead personality, apparently be too dumb to even understand what a great personality is and be money. Then I recommend you just quit this forum, go get your money and buy prostitutes the rest of your life. Just know, you can't buy love, money will only get you a well used pussy. Oiled up by the cum of countless paying betas before you.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ultimately it comes down to sex and the ability to get resources. Not "money" but the ability to get resources.

Someone who has inherited money, won the lottery or is using their parents/friends money is not the same as someone has gained wealth themselves.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's more about what your wealth says about you (implies) rather than the money itself.

It will always come down a man's ability to stimulate a woman's arousal.

Cold hard cash doesn't get the ***** wet.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately it comes down to sex and the ability to get resources. Not "money" but the ability to get resources.

Someone who has inherited money, won the lottery or is using their parents/friends money is not the same as someone has gained wealth themselves.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's more about what your wealth says about you (implies) rather than the money itself.

It will always come down a man's ability to stimulate a woman's arousal.

Cold hard cash doesn't get the ***** wet.

what about someone that has experienced the struggles of life , earns they're fair share of money for themselves and THEN inherited a wack from a eceased relative ?

surely this person is balanced enough to portray gaining wealth themselves ?

correct me if i am wrong

( and sorry to go off topic OP )

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about someone that has experienced the struggles of life , earns they're fair share of money for themselves and THEN inherited a wack from a eceased relative ?

surely this person is balanced enough to portray gaining wealth themselves ?

correct me if i am wrong

( and sorry to go off topic OP )
You might have answered this yourself.

I think if you want to get deeper. A man who has a prominent position in a business, a man who is skillfull at something, or has vast knowledge on something that involves other people ("normal" people) etc.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might have answered this yourself.

I think if you want to get deeper. A man who has a prominent position in a business, a man who is skillfull at something, or has vast knowledge on something that involves other people ("normal" people) etc.
yeh I'm with you