Is most men becoming pussies actually starting to make it HARDER for US?

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no rules. In this circumstance you could have come across too 'alpha' for want of a better term.

It is important to have synergy between 'alpha' & 'beta' traits when required.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly this semantics don't really matter the only thing that matters is that women do value the trait of being a challenge.

I already addressed the fact that you can't be such a challenge that you are actually not even available, which is what delayed texting does. If you ignore a narcissist for 4 days that means you have provided 0 narcissistic supply for 4 days... unacceptable. Better to be a challenge by withholding commitment, no azz kissing, and having options.
How about this?

How about instead of this concept of being a "challenge"......how about guys just put women as number 6 or 7 on their top 10 priority list? It's hard to be around a chick all the time when you have SHYT to do. A grown man shouldn't have time to be around a woman like that all day anyway, he should have shyt he has to do.

But even that doesn't mean not texting for 3 days........most women are just going to think you are full of shyt.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is the worst time to be a man. Now you even have to pretend to care and stroke her ego all the way through the dating face by texting and then she just flakes you whenever.

I was suppose to have a date HB 6.5( hard to tell from pictures, could go both ways) over and she sorta flakes, telling me that I can travel to her place out of town for a simple walk or we do it tomorrow.

I just told her I could come over there and spank her azz now but would rather give her a pass this time and then spank her the same time tomorrow at my place. Its probably too much but I dont give a fuk anymore with this flaking sht.

I SHOULD probably have played comfort game but she wasnt hot enough and disrespected me so I was turned off.
I wonder how she responded to you wanting to "spank her azz"

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how she responded to you wanting to "spank her azz"
In my language it was a better sentence but ofc the meaning is the same. Anyway, I gave her a few hours to reply and then deleted her. I just dont care about women who are not that attractive anyway, they can sit there with their little dogs, cats or desperate men.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting only to set up dates doesn't work anymore. Its an outdated concept.
Right. That's how you can tell whose really in the field because if you are only texting to setup dates you will not get anywhere. This is not 2006. Text messaging is one of the biggest forms of modern communication. That "I don't like to text "shít doesn't work unless you're 45+

These girls are so USED to AFC behaviour, and now consider that the norm, that DJ'ing actually confuses them

Quote from a mutual friend of said plate:

"She says she thinks you are playing her because you ignore her and only ever talk to her if it's to go out or hook up"
It is not "aFc" to participate in a staple of modern communication. Your "dJInG" is not confusing her. You not being a person who lives in 2017 is.

No one is saying you need to text her every hour on the hour everyday. But a conversation every now and then over text is normal.

It just as nonsensical as meeting a chick in person and going: "I don't like to talk in person so I'll only text you."

Communiation and technology are coming together, technology is going to continue to play big roles in the way we interact. You cannot opt out.

but it makes sense. Since then i dropped a few little texts here and there, had a few convos etc and things are going a lot smoother.
Since you began to act like a normal human being.

It's not only this girl either, i have found many of them just seem to get confused and weird when you work typical game on them.
When you work 2005 game.

Is it time to re look at "the rules" for the year 2017?
The rules changed way before 2017. The only text for dates shít became obsolete as soon as we made the change from flip phones.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhhh, so it's great to see SOME of you guys are finally coming to terms that the Manosphere "cartoon character bullshyt" doesn't work.

I've had guys tell me that I shouldn't text as much, when it's 2017 and TEXTING is pretty much a standard form of communication these days. Following the cartoon advice of "don't text, just call and don't hold a long convo, only push for her to meet up" is the STUPIDEST fvcking shyt I've ever heard in my life. It doesn't work, it's never worked, and it's only relevant in this cartoon character fantasy land.
If everyone else is jumping off a bridge, you gonna go do it to?

You are flat out, 100% wrong. It absolutely works. If you don't give bitches attention over the phone, they are forced to do one of two things:

A) drop you
B) go out with you

But even that doesn't mean not texting for 3 days........most women are just going to think you are full of shyt.
How are you still so lost on the concepts of game? What a woman thinks about you intellectually does not matter. It never has and never will. She can be frustrated, think you're a ****, insensitive, and full of ****. Guess what? If she likes you she will still go out with you.

Don't you get it? Women don't know what the **** they respond to. Stop paying attention to what they tell you. They vote with their feet. Words don't mean ****.

Right. That's how you can tell whose really in the field because if you are only texting to setup dates you will not get anywhere. This is not 2006. Text messaging is one of the biggest forms of modern communication. That "I don't like to text "shít doesn't work unless you're 45+

It is not "aFc" to participate in a staple of modern communication. Your "dJInG" is not confusing her. You not being a person who lives in 2017 is.

No one is saying you need to text her every hour on the hour everyday. But a conversation every now and then over text is normal.

It just as nonsensical as meeting a chick in person and going: "I don't like to talk in person so I'll only text you."

Communiation and technology are coming together, technology is going to continue to play big roles in the way we interact. You cannot opt out.

Since you began to act like a normal human being.

When you work 2005 game.

The rules changed way before 2017. The only text for dates shít became obsolete as soon as we made the change from flip phones.
See, a lot of you guys are clueless. What is your objective with texting broads? Texting is simply not required to date them. Why are you so eager to give away the product (you) for free?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke of a situation with a recent plate which i have started to encounter more and more often, especially in the younger (18-25) bracket

You play the game tight, minimal muck ups but something still going wrong, IL level seems to cap at about an 8/10 but not increase....

Then i noticed it.

These girls are so USED to AFC behaviour, and now consider that the norm, that DJ'ing actually confuses them
Correct.

Quote from a mutual friend of said plate:

"She says she thinks you are playing her because you ignore her and only ever talk to her if it's to go out or hook up"

For a minute this blew my mind because.. i followed the rules
Why are you giving credibility to anything a woman says?

but it makes sense. Since then i dropped a few little texts here and there, had a few convos etc and things are going a lot smoother.

It's not only this girl either, i have found many of them just seem to get confused and weird when you work typical game on them.

Is it time to re look at "the rules" for the year 2017?
No, it's not. Confusion is good. Women want to figure you out. That's attraction my friend. Women are more attracted to men when they are unsure of themselves and where they stand. She wants to figure you out. So much that she's telling other people. Why the hell are you ruining this? You were raising her interest level.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to this forum. All of a sudden advice from bitches is taking precedent over the DJ Bible.

Women will tell you they want more of your time and attention, right after your inaction led them to sucking you dry and ****ing your brains out. Then you want to go and take her advice literally?

Wake the **** up men.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, a lot of you guys are clueless. What is your objective with texting broads?
I see a lot of guys are phonies. You can't possibly live in 2017. You dating in the the 18-28 range and you say texting is not required? You must be dating 5s and lower

Texting is simply not required to date them. Why are you so eager to give away the product (you) for free?
What are you talking about? What do you mean give away the product?

Texting is a staple in modern communication.

This is like saying talking is not required to date. Texting does not take any effort or investment. Thats why it's bullshít when you pretend to be too busy to text and women know this. They assume that you a purposely playing games, or that you are backwards and lame.

Let me guess, you probably think instagram and other social media is a waste of time too. "Stay off social media, its pointless to men." Technology has changed the way we interact and communicate. It will continue to do so. Pretending that these changes don't effect you doesn't change them. It's only going to increase. In 5 years social media and real life will be seperated by a thin line. Texting is required. Sorry.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to this forum. All of a sudden advice from bitches is taking precedent over the DJ Bible.

The DJ bible was written over a decade ago. Nothing happened to the forum. Times changed. You haven't. Keep living in the past.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 years ago, it was more important to be a challenge.
It's still important to be a challenge. It's just that presenting that challenge is slightly different.

Girls are hard wired to get wet for a guy they like but can't control.

Move in, create attraction, then bounce. HOW that happens is different, but the structure is the same.

That will never, ever change, (until maybe we evolve into Vulcans or something)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve had it work both ways. So given that then y would u bother taking the higher effort path. Keep messaging to a minimum and let the chips fall. Women r malleable. They re not going to start blacklisting u because u didn't become their personal text counsellor.

Personally it would also make me think about them too much. I ll think about a g/f not some random.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of guys are phonies. You can't possibly live in 2017. You dating in the the 18-28 range and you say texting is not required? You must be dating 5s and lower

You are the product. Your time and attention are currency. Notice how you failed to answer my question. What purpose are you texting these broads?

"Getting to know them?" Jokes with no facial or body expressions? Texting is lame. Get the date and get off the phone.

And look at the state of "modern" dating. Look at all the AFCs out here running onto this forum about why they can't keep a chick longer than a few weeks.

This is like saying talking is not required to date. Texting does not take any effort or investment.
Investment is irrelevant. You've failed to established why you are texting. Everyone else doing it is not an acceptable answer. How is texting her helping you get in her pants?

Thats why it's bullshít when you pretend to be too busy to text and women know this. They assume that you a purposely playing games, or that you are backwards and lame.
No pretending necessary when you establish the frame of texting is pointless right off the bat. Women will either find another AFC to text, or they will actually go out with you.

When you don't text she has two choices: drop you or go on a date.

Let me guess, you probably think instagram and other social media is a waste of time too. "Stay off social media, its pointless to men." Technology has changed the way we interact and communicate. It will continue to do so. Pretending that these changes don't effect you doesn't change them. It's only going to increase. In 5 years social media and real life will be seperated by a thin line.
Technology will never overpower natural human behavior.

Texting is required. Sorry.
Tell this to all the chicks I've smashed this year.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the product. Your time and attention are currency. Notice how you failed to answer my question. What purpose are you texting these broads?
I didn't answer the question because its nonsensical. Like I said that's like asking "Why do you talk to women, how does that help you get in their pants."

"Getting to know them?" Jokes with no facial or body expressions.
You just don't know how to text.

Texting is lame.
Yeah, you must be 45+. That is not an insult. It is the only explanation for such belief. You and all the other older guys think this women in the 18-28 range beg to differ.

And look at the state of "modern" dating. Look at all the AFCs out here running onto this forum about why they can't keep a chick longer than a few weeks.
This don't got nothing to do with what we're talking about rn. We can debate that seperately.

Investment is irrelevant. You've failed to established why you are texting.
The same reason you communicate with a woman any other way.

Everyone else doing it is not an acceptable answer. How is texting her helping you get in her pants?
If you are asking this than you don't know how to text properly.

No pretending necessary when you establish the frame of texting is pointless right off the bat.
Then they wonder why you are so awkward. "Wow this guy doesn't text, use Facebook or evem know what Instagram is. He's straight from 2006!"

You don't relate to 95% of chicks in prime age range. Then you guys are confused when you can't keep a young chick around for longer than a few months.

Technology will never overpower natural human behavior.
Of course not but it certainly isn't reverting back to the flip phone days you are so fond of.

Tell this to all the chicks I've smashed this year.
I don't date women over 35.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't answer the question because its nonsensical. Like I said that's like asking "Why do you talk to women, how does that help you get in their pants."
No, it's not. Talking =/= texting. Talking can be done in person or on the phone. Details, my friend.

You just don't know how to text.
I don't have to know how to text. There is no upside.

The same reason you communicate with a woman any other way.
Modes of communication are not the same. Are you going to argue that texting is more effective with women than talking in person?

Yeah, you must be 45+. That is not an insult. It is the only explanation for such belief. You and all the other older guys think this women in the 18-28 range beg to differ.

You don't relate to 95% of chicks in prime age range. Then you guys are confused when you can't keep a young chick around for longer than a few months.
I'm 28. All the chicks on the roster are 23-32. My ex that is still stalking me from 3 months ago is 21. I've blocked her on 8 different mediums.

I don't text.

If you are asking this than you don't know how to text properly.
Texting properly is not texting.

Then they wonder why you are so awkward. "Wow this guy doesn't text, use Facebook or evem know what Instagram is. He's straight from 2006!"
I don't give a damn what women think of me. My frame is concrete. I don't text. If she wants my attention, she has to do it face to face. She has two options:

A) Find some other AFC to waste time with
B) Go on a date with me

It's that simple. If she doesn't adhere to my frame, she's history. She's out. That's what frame is. If she doesn't like it, she can leave. When you dare people to walk out of your life, they get the freedom to choose you. THAT is how you have success with women.

See, unlike most of the men out there, I don't care about trying to game every woman. This is straight from anti-dump's playbook. The point is to attract as many women as possible, but only keep the ones around that submit to your frame.

Make sense?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve had it work both ways. So given that then y would u bother taking the higher effort path. Keep messaging to a minimum and let the chips fall. Women r malleable. They re not going to start blacklisting u because u didn't become their personal text counsellor.

Personally it would also make me think about them too much. I ll think about a g/f not some random.
Agreed. My life isn't so full of excitement that I have something new to talk about everyday. Honestly I think guys waste more headspace trying to think of what to text girls than what to do with their own lives.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't give bitches attention over the phone, they are forced to do one of two things:
A) drop you
B) go out with you
And her answer will be A, she will be busy entertaining the other dude who has been texting her all week and doing late night "cake" sessions with her on the telephone.

How are you still so lost on the concepts of game?
Sir, most of the material in the DJ Bible comes from 2002 - 2005, we are talking 12 to 15 years ago, do you realize HOW MUCH the dating scene has changed since then?

- There wasn't a very strong social media environment back then, like Facebook, etc. Even Myspace wasn't popping that hard.

- There wasn't a very strong online dating environment back then.

- We were not texting as much as we do TODAY, back then.

- We technically LIVE on the internet today. We do a chunk if not the majority of our professional business online, we bank online, we complete education online, we shop online, we watch TV online, etc., etc.

Things have changed soooo much since the majority of that material was written and when you read through most of the material.......sorry to say, but it's very "cartoonish" in a number of ways.

For example, Pook says that the "Secret Of The Jerk" is that he's not afraid of his testosterone, WTF does that mean? Seriously, WTF does that mean lol?

The Secret of The Jerk is he's usually with either good looks, good personality, or good financial structures, or a combination of the three. That's what makes him attractive and when you are ATTRACTIVE to a woman, you can usually get away with being a dyck. A fat, ugly, greasy, broke dude with horrible hygiene isn't going to get away with being a dyck, being a nice guy, or being anything to a woman.

But even in being a dyck, women need attention......if you forgo giving that to her for 3 or 5 days, the chick is going to start entertaining the next a.sshole in line.

The times have changed sir. My commentary comes straight from first hand field experience of dealing with these retarded females on a DAILY basis lol.

This is like saying talking is not required to date. Texting does not take any effort or investment. Thats why it's bullshít when you pretend to be too busy to text and women know this. They assume that you a purposely playing games, or that you are backwards and lame.

Let me guess, you probably think instagram and other social media is a waste of time too. "Stay off social media, its pointless to men." Technology has changed the way we interact and communicate. It will continue to do so. Pretending that these changes don't effect you doesn't change them. It's only going to increase. In 5 years social media and real life will be seperated by a thin line. Texting is required. Sorry.
^^^ What he said.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And her answer will be A, she will be busy entertaining the other dude who has been texting her all week and doing late night "cake" sessions with her on the telephone.
That's fine. I don't want that girl. I have no time or desire to be an orbiter. Caking on the phone is a waste of time.

I'm speaking from experience my man. The chicks I'm smashing all bring up that they want me to text them. But they're still coming over, taking me out, or buying me gifts. Don't you see it? What women say doesn't mean anything. They vote with their feet.

Sir, most of the material in the DJ Bible comes from 2002 - 2005, we are talking 12 to 15 years ago, do you realize HOW MUCH the dating scene has changed since then?
The principles of human mating don't change. The intricacies may (how you meet, etc.) change, but women are still attracted to dominate masculine strength qualities. It's never going to change.

The Secret of The Jerk is he's usually with either good looks, good personality, or good financial structures, or a combination of the three. That's what makes him attractive and when you are ATTRACTIVE to a woman, you can usually get away with being a dyck. A fat, ugly, greasy, broke dude with horrible hygiene isn't going to get away with being a dyck, being a nice guy, or being anything to a woman.
Your whole philosophy is backwards. That's why you call things like frame "cartoonish." Good looks, finances, etc increase the amount of woman you can attract, but do nothing to keep the woman interested. Game is not about "convincing" women to like you. They have to already like you. Your job is to facilitate the mating dance.

That's why I posed the question to @Sho-No-Luv ... what are you accomplishing by texting women? Are you getting dates or just wasting time typing meaningless **** to these broads until they get bored and discard you with all the other chumps?

You're a finance guy. Scarcity increases value. What a novel concept right?

The times have changed sir. My commentary comes straight from first hand field experience of dealing with these retarded females on a DAILY basis lol.
^^^ What he said.
Bruh no disrespect but your entire outlook on women on this forum is negative. Every thread you start is about how women aren't ****, dating is hopeless, and marriage is pointless. I don't think that helps your credibility on these sort of topics.