Is most men becoming pussies actually starting to make it HARDER for US?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke of a situation with a recent plate which i have started to encounter more and more often, especially in the younger (18-25) bracket

You play the game tight, minimal muck ups but something still going wrong, IL level seems to cap at about an 8/10 but not increase....

Then i noticed it.

These girls are so USED to AFC behaviour, and now consider that the norm, that DJ'ing actually confuses them

Quote from a mutual friend of said plate:

"She says she thinks you are playing her because you ignore her and only ever talk to her if it's to go out or hook up"

For a minute this blew my mind because.. i followed the rules

but it makes sense. Since then i dropped a few little texts here and there, had a few convos etc and things are going a lot smoother.

It's not only this girl either, i have found many of them just seem to get confused and weird when you work typical game on them.

Is it time to re look at "the rules" for the year 2017?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke of a situation with a recent plate which i have started to encounter more and more often, especially in the younger (18-25) bracket

You play the game tight, minimal muck ups but something still going wrong, IL level seems to cap at about an 8/10 but not increase....

Then i noticed it.

These girls are so USED to AFC behaviour, and now consider that the norm, that DJ'ing actually confuses them

"She says she thinks you are playing her because you ignore her and only ever talk to her if it's to go out or hook up"

but it makes sense. Since then i dropped a few little texts here and there, had a few convos etc and things are going a lot smoother.

It's not only this girl either, i have found many of them just seem to get confused and weird when you work typical game on them.

I actually understand what you are saying, my girlfriend has brought up when we were dating in the early stages that she found it weird that I could go for 2 days+ without texting her and only to hang out.

More of a comfort issue (i.e you're triggering her ASD) but that doesn't mean you have to play into the frame of 'texty guy'.

Set from the outset you hate clingy girls and say 'Honey, just because I don't text you doesn't mean I don't like you. I just feel texting removes alot of the connection one can experience face to face. Do you want me to text you everyday and not see you or do you want to see me instead?"

If she says "I want both" then you tell her "Greedy girls are naughty girls. You need a spanking" with a grin on your face.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

And if you phoned and texted constantly telling her how much you like her, your mutual friend would say; 'She thinks you are desperate and have no friends or hobbies or interests other than sex.'

A good looking 23 year old girl confused by DJ behaviour? Yeah ok, and I got some magic beans to sell you. Come on bro, good looking girls have slept with 6'2 basketball and football players. They have seen and heard everything, They are not going to get confused by some random guy not texting every hour. They won't even remember his name by the end of the day.

And bro, be careful what you put in text and in writing. It will be used against you.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you phoned and texted constantly telling her how much you like her, your mutual friend would say; 'She thinks you are desperate and have no friends or hobbies or interests other than sex.'

A good looking 23 year old girl confused by DJ behaviour? Yeah ok, and I got some magic beans to sell you. Come on bro, good looking girls have slept with 6'2 basketball and football players. They have seen and heard everything, They are not going to get confused by some random guy not texting every hour. They won't even remember his name by the end of the day.

And bro, be careful what you put in text and in writing. It will be used against you.
????

I'm a 6'1" rugby player, do i count

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe technologies like whatsapp and free wi-fi made texting less demanding and cheaper therefore it became normale to share also useless information just to build rapport.

Its not any different than when photos needed to be printed and paid compared to know where they are free and you save on pc, remember you werent taking pics of food and feets at the beach when you were paying those pics.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score

Then i noticed it.

That's because people are actually sick of the games. The last woman I dated got sick of this guy "boomeranging" on her. Like getting her number, calling her up to make plans, then ghosting on her...then...calling MONTHS later only to expect a response? She laughed that guy off.

Usually it's the older women that are turned on by the DJ behavior. Now the young ones are following suit? Sounds like some are waking up.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a plot twist for good looking and high value guys: Most tests you get is because you have too much value. She is not used to it. Just don't lose frame and supplicate.

Assume the ALPHA frame at all times. Even SHE doesn't believe her own tests and frame. Her frame is like quicksand. But if you break frame, her pvssy will dry up faster than a new york minute.

DOMINATE ALWAYS as the great Senor Fingers used to say.
This. Stepping from a 7 to an 8/9 has actually made the game harder in many respects. Women assume you're a player and that comes with it's own set of challenges.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
This. Stepping from a 7 to an 8/9 has actually made the game harder in many respects. Women assume you're a player and that comes with it's own set of challenges.
Good point, one of the women I dated said she purposely avoids men that are overly attractive. So it worked in MY favor for a change. lol

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting only to set up dates doesn't work anymore. Its an outdated concept.
It really is the worst time to be a man. Now you even have to pretend to care and stroke her ego all the way through the dating face by texting and then she just flakes you whenever.

I was suppose to have a date HB 6.5( hard to tell from pictures, could go both ways) over and she sorta flakes, telling me that I can travel to her place out of town for a simple walk or we do it tomorrow.

I just told her I could come over there and spank her azz now but would rather give her a pass this time and then spank her the same time tomorrow at my place. Its probably too much but I dont give a fuk anymore with this flaking sht.

I SHOULD probably have played comfort game but she wasnt hot enough and disrespected me so I was turned off.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is the worst time to be a man. Now you even have to pretend to care and stroke her ego all the way through the dating face by texting and then she just flakes you whenever.

I was suppose to have a date HB 6.5( hard to tell from pictures, could go both ways) over and she sorta flakes, telling me that I can travel to her place out of town for a simple walk or we do it tomorrow.

I just told her I could come over there and spank her azz now but would rather give her a pass this time and then spank her the same time tomorrow at my place. Its probably too much but I dont give a fuk anymore with this flaking sht.

I SHOULD probably have played comfort game but she wasnt hot enough and disrespected me so I was turned off.
No, you did the right thing. Never subjugate your principles for a woman. You wanted X she wanted Y and her counter did not address your request.

Woman lose respect for men that lack conviction. They may hem and haw that they don't like it but the more you stand up against them the more they respect you.

It's like breaking a horse. Women want the wild untamed beast. They don't want the pony that's tied up and being led around in a circle.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude, you have it all backwards. You're the man. You're the prize. Stop proving yourself to women. Why can't you accept that not every woman that texts you has the intent to go out with you?

No amount of texting will change this. Ive been out with women I've sent only 3 messages with. I've been flaked on by women I've spent weeks texting and calling that seemed to have interest.

That's why I tell you gents to stop texting. It's a waste of ****ing time. She's either gonna go out with you or not. Texting does not improve your chances, it can only hurt it. Get the date and get off the phone. If she likes you, she'll show up. It's that simple.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

Then i noticed it.

Ohhhh, so it's great to see SOME of you guys are finally coming to terms that the Manosphere "cartoon character bullshyt" doesn't work.

I've had guys tell me that I shouldn't text as much, when it's 2017 and TEXTING is pretty much a standard form of communication these days. Following the cartoon advice of "don't text, just call and don't hold a long convo, only push for her to meet up" is the STUPIDEST fvcking shyt I've ever heard in my life. It doesn't work, it's never worked, and it's only relevant in this cartoon character fantasy land.

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney acquired the "rights" of the Manosphere, it's mostly cartoon shyt anyway.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
There's been a significant change in the last 10 years or so. 10 years ago, it was more important to be a challenge.

Now, there is an explosion of narcissistic traits amongst young women because of the Endless validation of social media.

Narcissism seeks Narcissistic supply(attention and validation) by any means necessary. You have to balance being a good source of narcissistic Supply with the need to maintain your distance and be a challenge now. Basically you have to be in ever-present challenge.
The challenge thing never made any sense to me.

- The Manosphere makes it seem as though if you become a challenge, if you don't call or text for 3 days after getting her number, and if she DUMPS you but you go "no contact".....all of this is going to make you more attractive to her. It's not.

- Your looks, personality, and finances make you attractive. If you are attractive to her, you can call as much as you want, text as much as you want, be around her as much as you want....hell.....you can live on her couch.

- When you are attractive to a woman and you go no contact, the reason she starts blowing you up is because she's still attracted to you and wants you to come back. The no contact in and of itself is not causing the attraction.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
If you ask women if they like a challenge they will say yes.
Lol, sir if you ask women what type of MAN they want, they will all say they want a man that's nice, respectful, honest, treats her well, and who is attentive to her needs........but answer me this question.....do they end up fvcking those men? Do they end up with kids by those men? Sir tell me, since when does asking THIS market of women "what they want" in relation to dating/love relations, produce anything of value in terms of actual insights on who she will actually go home with?

They don't like men that are too available, they like to think that they accomplished something by seducing you.
Lol, sir if this were true then Ray Ray and Pookie wouldn't be getting MASS A.SS in the black community. Ray Ray and Pookie are both unemployed, with no job, and mainly spend the day sleeping on her couch. Which means he's available the vast majority of the time sir lol.

As one poster said, the purpose of game (and especially being a challenge) is to mimic/enhance status.
No, that's just cartoon shyt. Lol @ "Status" when you have women out here making kids with 30 - 40 year old bums who don't even have reliable transportation. What "Status" is that lol?? Broke Status??

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Bad boy status is still status (to women).
To me, STATUS is having money (along with the toys that come with it) or the serious potential to make money (and acquire the toys that come with it).

A broke thug does not have STATUS. What he might have that makes him attractive, is looks and personality, two of the three (looks, personality, finances) that I talk about which FORM a man's attraction to a woman. So a woman can be attracted to a man that has no STATUS.

In terms of being a challenge, from my experience, all this does is pisses the chick off. Let me get a number on Monday and don't call/text the bytch until Thursday......she will immediately think I'm just playing games and most likely tell me to fvck off. OR, let me be dating a chick and randomly don't communicate for 3 days, the same will occur, she will be PISSED.