Are men who respect women considered "Nice Guys"?

ArmyStrong90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women feel comfortable around men who respect them thus making the whole easy going and full of positive vibes. If this is the case then where is the fine line between actually respecting women and being "friendly". I ask because I respect girls except I have a spine of my own can stand my own ground etc, however I still have not had a girlfriend (only occasional hook ups here and there and even that is declining) I noticed more of these girls responding to the "badass" that ignores them (I have tried that too, didn't work) but these girls get themselves entangled in the typical cycle trying to change the dude only to realize that they get themselves hurt. Yet when they meet a man that shows them some form of respect they ignore the dude.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to train yourself to not care what people (men or women) think.

Most women can tell when you're ignoring them for show or when it's really who you are.

Stop caring what women think, stop paying them attention and just do you.

I'm not saying it will suddenly bring a whole lot of female attention your way but you will find your mind at peace because you won't have to worry about what to say to a certain woman or if to ignore her or how she will take a certain statement or how to pander to her etc.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You come off as too needy/desperate/boring or something else

Yes, the "bad boy" get's more poon than the "nice guy"

but when you become actually good at this the "bad boy" becomes laughable to you, he only actually does slightly better than the AFC.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be you're showing this huge amount of respect that they can FEEL. And they know they didn't earn it or your just giving it because how you think they look. That's pedastalization.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or what he thinks he might get in return.
Who knows. Maybe they'll respect him more if he treats them true to how they really are. So the sneaky and entitled 9-10 he's cautious doesn't trust her and only respects the damage she could cause him if he wears his heart on his sleeve. He respects her as a snake that can hurt him but doesn't respect her ways. She can respect that he's real with her.

Reaction score
Who knows. Maybe they'll respect him more if he treats them true to how they really are. So the sneaky and entitled 9-10 he's cautious doesn't trust her and only respects the damage she could cause him if he wears his heart on his sleeve. He respects her as a snake that can hurt him but doesn't respect her ways. She can respect that he's real with her.
What a sick world we live in that we must play mental gymnastics in order to "seduce" females that have nothing more to offer than a hole.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a sick world we live in that we must play mental gymnastics in order to "seduce" females that have nothing more to offer than a hole.
We got it though. The hot girl who tends to be unworthy and manipulative and self serving needs to be treated as she is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impossible to treat her like she deserves. They outlawed domestic violence in the 1920's.
I see why you just pay them. Well you can always be patient and find the one not as hot that's more in right ethical and Into you. They still exist.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women feel comfortable around men who respect them
I noticed more of these girls responding to the "badass" that ignores them (I have tried that too, didn't work)
Women feel comfortable around men who are confident. That's why they respond to men who are the "badass". They ooze confidence. Women have a natural desire to feel protected by a male.

Respecting a woman should not be confused with admiration. When you admire a woman, you put her above you. Give women respect who have proven that they deserve it. Until they earn it, treat them like the imaginative horny sluts that they are.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give women respect who have proven that they deserve it. Until they earn it, treat them like the imaginative horny sluts that they are.
Came in to say this. Women want to earn your respect. They want to be put in their place when they don't.

But most guys give hot women more 'respect' than they would men or ugly women by default. She's used to that--and, since it's what every guy does, and most guys are low value, she associates it with low value. I'm always just a little bit meaner to girls I'm attracted to. Works wonders.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women feel comfortable around men who respect them thus making the whole easy going and full of positive vibes. If this is the case then where is the fine line between actually respecting women and being "friendly". I ask because I respect girls except I have a spine of my own can stand my own ground etc, however I still have not had a girlfriend (only occasional hook ups here and there and even that is declining) I noticed more of these girls responding to the "badass" that ignores them (I have tried that too, didn't work) but these girls get themselves entangled in the typical cycle trying to change the dude only to realize that they get themselves hurt. Yet when they meet a man that shows them some form of respect they ignore the dude.
here's the thing about "respecting women"

1. it's actually a hilarious internet meme now http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/respect-women I see funny facebook posts about it all the time

2. women as a whole are no more worthy of respect than the average person is, when you try to give random women you don't know extra respect that they don't deserve it comes off in several negative ways:

feminists will be offended that you're treating them like they're not tough enough to get by without special treatment, b!tchy girls will think you're a pvssy for not putting them in their place, girls with daddy issues or other issues will probably get off more on being degraded and treated like ****, particularly insecure girls will feel like they don't deserve it and dislike it, jaded girls will think you're obviously and transparently trying to manipulate them, and normal/nice girls will just think you're a nice guy but not particularly care otherwise.

overall, it mostly comes off as annoying beta white knight bullsh!t, whereas the exact reason they don't like it will depend on the girl, but they almost certainly won't like it

3. final point, what's best for you and what you want aren't necessarily the same thing, the girl that's best for you is likely going to be a nun, a female pastor/preacher or a religious muslim who wears the hijab or something else along those lines, a woman who is devoted to being a good person and subservient to her husband and would make a fine housewife and mother of your kids, but I'm 100% sure that's not what you go for, because that would be really boring. same concept for women.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed more of these girls responding to the "badass" that ignores them (I have tried that too, didn't work)
are you good looking and charming in personality? because that's why it works for them usually

ArmyStrong90

Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be you're showing this huge amount of respect that they can FEEL. And they know they didn't earn it or your just giving it because how you think they look. That's pedastalization.
In fact if she is an 8-10 I don't shower her with admiration masked as "respect" (in fact I am a little more distant than "In your face 24/7" when I mean by respecting a woman I mean it the same way you would respect a man. If she is an 8-10 what would immediately go through my mind is treat her normal and see what she is all about since she already has been showered with superficial validations that she doesn't need. So when I am normal I don't act like the stereotypical jerk who disses her for fun just to show how "ALPHA" I am but I am brutally honest and I do tell it like it is (problem with this is I do get that occasional annoying monkey chatter in my head that tells me that I may offend her this is due to the fact that we live in a overly feminized society where it is okay for women to disrespect men)

ArmyStrong90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather be respected by a few than liked by many