Are men who respect women considered "Nice Guys"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact if she is an 8-10 I don't shower her with admiration masked as "respect" (in fact I am a little more distant than "In your face 24/7" when I mean by respecting a woman I mean it the same way you would respect a man. If she is an 8-10 what would immediately go through my mind is treat her normal and see what she is all about since she already has been showered with superficial validations that she doesn't need. So when I am normal I don't act like the stereotypical jerk who disses her for fun just to show how "ALPHA" I am but I am brutally honest and I do tell it like it is (problem with this is I do get that occasional annoying monkey chatter in my head that tells me that I may offend her this is due to the fact that we live in a overly feminized society where it is okay for women to disrespect men)
All I'm saying is she's likely a crook in the scheme of relationships. Guage her and treat her accordingly. Respect the harm she can give your life. If she happens to be a giving and loving woman great. Most of them aren't. Our culture is currently bringing them up to not support a man and kick our a$$es

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that when a girl is physically attracted to you and thinks that you are more intelligent than her, it's hard to fvck it up.

ArmyStrong90

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I'm saying is she's likely a crook in the scheme of relationships. Guage her and treat her accordingly. Respect the harm she can give your life. If she happens to be a giving and loving woman great. Most of them aren't. Our culture is currently bringing them up to not support a man and kick our a$$es
That's true man its a complete fvck up too. Just for the record I recently graduated college, will serve as an army officer, and have some great professional job opportunities lined up--here I am bettering myself for me and chasing my purpose in life only to notice that a lot of the girls we find attractive (because those are the ones we want to date) are not reliable; so who am I to date? the unattractive girl that I do not know that stalks my fb profile (happened to me) my last "relationship" only lasted 3-4 months but was horrible

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women feel comfortable around men who are confident. That's why they respond to men who are the "badass". They ooze confidence. Women have a natural desire to feel protected by a male.

Respecting a woman should not be confused with admiration. When you admire a woman, you put her above you. Give women respect who have proven that they deserve it. Until they earn it, treat them like the imaginative horny sluts that they are.

what would you regard or consider proving it?

this is gold though... If a female, makes no effort, or has a chitty attitude, only give her your dik and nothing more..

treat her like the chit bag that she is.. your worth much more than that.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can respect women or not but it has nothing to do with being a nice guy.

Being the nice guy = not having a spine = not having strong boundaries = not respecting yourself.

Nice guys allow women to behave badly because they fear a woman won't like them if there is conflict. Nice guys try to please people, rather standing on principle and pissing others off. Nice guys want to qualify themselves to women.

You don't have to be a **** to women to be good. You just need to not be afraid of saying what you want to say. Doesn't mean act without a filter, but rather calibrate your interactions.