Just dont make the woman your path/adventure

Make god first = avoid alot of chit..

Wisdom from the OGs

Take it or leave it..

Just please take it..

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear of death is a strong motivator for a belief in God.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear of death is a strong motivator for a belief in God.
I don't fear death and my faith is strong.
When you truly realize everything in life is a miracle that it actually works and how, you will believe in God.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you were grown inside a woman's womb.

More evidence to say a woman crreated you than the God who was written of by nomadic cave dwellers 2000 years ago who is yet to reappear.
Not really.
Didn't a man's sperm begin our life in the womb by putting us there?

If there is no God then how did the first baby survive, who cared for it and where did it come from? I'm seriously asking i cant figure it out.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you guys know, I have been seeing a woman who has been giving me virtually zero problems for a solid year now, and I've mentioned our similar faith as being a prime reason.

When one gets their spiritual life in order, life is no longer meaningless (just like Solomon discovered and wrote about so many years ago). Chasing after the P is a complete exercise in dissipation and futility. It gives a man a temporary rush of power, and that's about it. The key word is temporary. It breeds emptiness, and I'm sure a lot of guys on this site experience that emptiness.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you truly realize everything in life is a miracle that it actually works and how, you will believe in God.
And yet you just happen to subscribe to a religion that promises eternal life. The luck! Gods be good!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really.
Didn't a man's sperm begin our life in the womb by putting us there?

If there is no God then how did the first baby survive, who cared for it and where did it come from? I'm seriously asking i cant figure it out.
Nobody knows. It doesn't prove the validity of the bible any more than the Egyption creation story - God masturbated and the semen is the universe.

See, that's as absurd as Christianity to me.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally believe in the Buddhist concept that your ego and soul are an illusion and we are all the same cosmic soup....in effect, we ARE God.

However, I don't believe in afterlife and I wouldn't want one. It;s so obviously bull**** designed to give a false promise in exchange for a lifetime, your only lifetime, of submission to their ideas on how they want you to behave.

One thing is for sure, nobody has any proof of any sort that you do anything but rot when you die. It's taken me 35 years to learn that, I spent years mourning the loss of my eternal soul, but although I would love to think there is something more, I will wait for a nice surprise and try to make my time, here and NOW,as ethical and good as I can,without the need for a ******* when I die. Whatever creator there is would value this more than someone bullied into good deeds by menace of fire and the carrot of heaven.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You express "knowledge" that there is no heaven or hell, and you express "knowledge" about what a creator would value.

I would submit that you have no such knowledge at all (you are merely speculating in a way that makes you feel comfortable), and that your position is based on faith just as much as a Christian's position.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You express "knowledge" that there is no heaven or hell, and you express "knowledge" about what a creator would value.

I would submit that you have no such knowledge at all (you are merely speculating in a way that makes you feel comfortable), and that your position is based on faith just as much as a Christian's position.
Yes, there is knowledge that there is no heaven or hell because neither of which are empirically proven or observable. Heaven and hell are positive concepts, arguing that these do not exist because neither are observable or proven is not based on belief. Logical fallacy.

I do not express knowledge on what a creator would value, I speculate. I don't believe in a creator so any attributes I would ascribe to it could only be speculative, by definition.

The Zen understanding of reality is broadly "nothing exists beyond the present moment. Everything else is based on conceptual thought which only exists in our minds, and our attachment to ourselves and our desires is what creates the illusion of a soul and a fixed self". I wouldn't call that belief, I would call that an unremitting and factual assessment of reality through observation.....but, hey, God made the world in seven days around 4000 years ago....almost the same I suppose!

I am not a Buddhist but this way of thought is concerned with what "is" as opposed to "what should be, or what the book says it is". There really is a difference.

However, I do not believe this to be infallable. We could live in a simulation, or it could indeed be a Christian God.....if any Christians are willing to attest to the fact Jesus may not be the saviour, God may not be just and it's just a good guess...

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just on another note, do you think on the women's version of these sites they are discussing this? LOL!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet you just happen to subscribe to a religion that promises eternal life. The luck! Gods be good!
What religion? I never mentioned a religion. Religion is different from faith.

With all due respect im not here to argue God. I'm good. Not trying to sway or be swayed.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally believe in the Buddhist concept that your ego and soul are an illusion and we are all the same cosmic soup....in effect, we ARE God.

However, I don't believe in afterlife and I wouldn't want one. It;s so obviously bull**** designed to give a false promise in exchange for a lifetime, your only lifetime, of submission to their ideas on how they want you to behave.

One thing is for sure, nobody has any proof of any sort that you do anything but rot when you die. It's taken me 35 years to learn that, I spent years mourning the loss of my eternal soul, but although I would love to think there is something more, I will wait for a nice surprise and try to make my time, here and NOW,as ethical and good as I can,without the need for a ******* when I die. Whatever creator there is would value this more than someone bullied into good deeds by menace of fire and the carrot of heaven.
No one bullies me into anything.
Religions are set by men they aren't the same as faith in the creator. And most men in this life are lacking.

Either way I'm good on faith and not here to sway or be swayed. All is good
I dont care if someone worships a rock. Not my business.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one bullies me into anything.
Religions are set by men they aren't the same as faith in the creator. And most men in this life are lacking.

Either way I'm good on faith and not here to sway or be swayed. All is good
I dont care if someone worships a rock. Not my business.
All hail the rock!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. - ESV

Sorry, you lose...only fools say, "there is no God".

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. - ESV

Sorry, you lose...only fools say, "there is no God".
For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

A short study of history will quickly establish that the monotheistic God explicitly referred to here is a relatively new phenomenon. It certainly is not the oldest, Pagans worshipped nature, then we had polytheism. One eternal God sprung up a few thousand years ago.

Plus, arguing he exists because people believe it is like arguing Santa Claus is real when it's only children in the room.

Sorry, you won't win this one. You have no proof of anything.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

A short study of history will quickly establish that the monotheistic God explicitly referred to here is a relatively new phenomenon. It certainly is not the oldest, Pagans worshipped nature, then we had polytheism. One eternal God sprung up a few thousand years ago.

Plus, arguing he exists because people believe it is like arguing Santa Claus is real when it's only children in the room.

intj_poster__don_t_become_a_statistic_by_peteralexander2014-d6a7a3q.jpg

I don't need proof.

tumblr_n6x0v2n1iT1rjrvjyo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We have proof that you are an obnoxious know-it-all who tries to tell other people what to believe, which is typical for an Atheist.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have proof that you are an obnoxious know-it-all who tries to tell other people what to believe, which is typical for an Atheist.
Christians told me what to believe when I was a young child and unable to decide properly. So, given you're all adults, I think you can be grown up enough to accept criticism. Your religion didn't show me the courtesy of waiting until I was old enough to assess it, so the morality isn't with you, my friend.

If you don't like it, go and tell your church, or a local one, to not accept children into Sunday school. Then I'll stop being obnoxious.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA forum on fvcking women and I am getting bible bashed. Does anyone actually understand the key principles in Christianity? "go forth and game poon" wasn't in the sermon on the mount, unless I am mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.