Observations from bouncing at a club.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it kind of sad, and a sign of how backwards our society has become, that being a bouncer is considered an "alpha" job these days. It used to be that "alphaness" was associated with great achievements, like being a scientist, general, poet, astronaut, whatever. How a job that involves checking ID's and throwing out drunks could be considered aspirational is beyond comprehension to me. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with being a bouncer if you are doing it as a part time job or if you have no other skills...just like there is nothing wrong with being a janitor or a garbageman. But I just don't see anything "alpha" about them.
Best post in the thread, sir.

There's a reason why the Renaissance was the best period in history.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because we look the same without being the same... it's safe

Why kids look like their mother in early stages of life? To reduce the risk of being eaten alive by ''competititor''

If you look the same, it means you have similar codes or from a similar group, belong to a ''race''... a group is more powerful than an individual culturally/life wise.

Since we all ''look'' the same... who has the strongest genes? The one stronger among the ''similar'', leader of the pack

Why is ''inbreeding'' frown upon? Cause it bottleneck your genes and weaken your blood
Thanks.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
(Why do people tend to date others who are similar?) Because we look the same without being the same... it's safe
Exactly. People tend to date others who resemble them but have some major difference. For example, two people will look alike except one is very tall and one is very short. Women try to trade up genetically that way.

Genetic diversity within a band. Studies also show women and men prefer to mate within their own race.
Which is why those races exist.

These days many want to cry racism if you don't actively promote mixed race couples, but if we did that all along there would be no races and we'd all look like the computer generated revision of Aunt Jemima.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus fvcking Christ, I'm going to fvcking say this one more time. Just because a woman is hot doesn't mean she's not trashy or mentally deranged. I see black men with hot white women all the time. Hell, my gf is white and hot. Regardless, black men go with the trash of other races which can include hot women. That single mom with 4 mixed kids with different dads could've been hot back in the day. Obviously being hot didn't make her quality worthy.
The Irony, every other black guys WHITE girlfriend is trash except for yours?
SMH cognitive dissonance much?
usually the girls that date blacks are trash doe
Except for your white girlfriend right?
Smh at the cognitive dissonance

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it kind of sad, and a sign of how backwards our society has become, that being a bouncer is considered an "alpha" job these days. It used to be that "alphaness" was associated with great achievements, like being a scientist, general, poet, astronaut, whatever. How a job that involves checking ID's and throwing out drunks could be considered aspirational is beyond comprehension to me. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with being a bouncer if you are doing it as a part time job or if you have no other skills...just like there is nothing wrong with being a janitor or a garbageman. But I just don't see anything "alpha" about them.
A low IQ bouncers has a dominant position over a scientist, a teacher or a nobel prize for physics.
I surely dont have the body to be a bouncer so dont take it as advertisment.

The point is that women talk about loving many virtues but deep down they are still cavewomen craving a guy standing at the top of the food chain in a violent world.
She says thanks to the guy who fixes her phone but spread her legs to the muscular man with the big d1ck and intelligent or rich girls dont make an exception quite the opposite.

Its poor girls looking for a better standard of living that marry the scientist.

It all does back to the alpha fux beta bucks rule, the bouncer will be broke and useless after his 40s but the woman and his bastard child will be warm and safe at the gentle teachers house.

Reaction score
A low IQ bouncers has a dominant position over a scientist, a teacher or a nobel prize for physics.
I surely dont have the body to be a bouncer so dont take it as advertisment.

The point is that women talk about loving many virtues but deep down they are still cavewomen craving a guy standing at the top of the food chain in a violent world.
She says thanks to the guy who fixes her phone but spread her legs to the muscular man with the big d1ck and intelligent or rich girls dont make an exception quite the opposite.

Its poor girls looking for a better standard of living that marry the scientist.

It all does back to the alpha fux beta bucks rule, the bouncer will be broke and useless after his 40s but the woman and his bastard child will be warm and safe at the gentle teachers house.
I think you are overestimating the bouncers. Where I'm from, they're a bunch of ugly gay dudes that the girls only talk to on their way in the door.

Plus, they don't actually have any power. The police do.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are overestimating the bouncers. Where I'm from, they're a bunch of ugly gay dudes that the girls only talk to on their way in the door.

Plus, they don't actually have any power. The police do.
Im sure the place influence the level of the bouncers but a guy put in a place to put others in theirs automatically has to be stronger than the average joe.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Just a bunch of internet nerds blowing smoke up the kid's azz......

Reaction score
It's because down town is a completely fake society. Is a DJ (Disc Jockey) any more worthy of respect because they push buttons on a deck? These places are filled with kids who haven't entirely made it into the real world. They respect stupid things.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are calling me a Coon because I'm one of the few to call out the Elephant in the room for the black race. Other races will never take black people seriously until we start having money. This means we will only be limited to white women like Miley Cyrus and Kim Kardashian. These type of women end up either waking up and going back to white men or lurking the corners of walmart with 4 single mixed kids with different dads. You are choosing to put the black race in a horrible position when you advocate and breed with these types of women. The vast majority of quality stable minded white women that are capable of producing stable productive families in the future don't want **** to do with black men because they see our poverty on TV, gang culture, crime, and etc. Again, nobody's going to take black people serious until we acquire MONEY!

The woman in my Avatar has 2 degrees. On this site years and years ago ( under an old screen name), I posted a convo between her and I about her going back for a 3rd degree. You are a self hating black. Yes we do need to do something to pull our race up but whining on a message board like a beach isn't the answer. YOU give white supremacist trolls fodder to feed on. It gives those idiots JOY to see a black man suffering dummy.

I own 2 businesses. I have ****ed over 137 women. Most of them WHITE WOMEN with DEGREES! I hunted in mostly white night clubs and venues. I did not go for white trash that was ****ed by every BBC in town. YOU must be young. I felt that way when I was young also. I GREW UP & OUT OF IT.

You may also.

The problem is you've been educated here in America. YOU don't know your real history. YOU are a victim of white supremacy and this board is NOT the place to discuss it kid. Right now you're coonin and YOU KNOW IT!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I own 2 businesses. I have ****ed over 137 women. Most of them WHITE WOMEN with DEGREES! I hunted in mostly white night clubs and venues. I did not go for white trash that was ****ed by every BBC in town. YOU must be young. I felt that way when I was young also. I GREW UP & OUT OF IT.

You may also.

The problem is you've been educated here in America. YOU don't know your real history. YOU are a victim of white supremacy and this board is NOT the place to discuss it kid. Right now you're coonin and YOU KNOW IT!
It interesting that you accuse him of "coonin" and being a victim of white supremacy while in the same post you put white women with degrees on a pedestal. A white man who fvcked 137 black women probably wouldn't be bragging about it (not that anyone actually believes your made up stats). It sure sounds like you see ability to attract white women as a big achievement. Maybe trainwreck is not the one who's "coonin"...

Last edited:

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
It interesting that you accuse him of "coonin" and being a victim of white supremacy while in the same post you put white women with degrees on a pedestal. A white man who fvcked 137 black women probably wouldn't be bragging about it (not that anyone actually believes your made up stats). It sure sounds like you see ability to attract white women as a big achievement. Maybe trainwreck is not the one who's "coonin"...

1. I mentioned their degree's because I know how heads on this site will respond. Remember the coon's arguments of white women dating black men were the bottom of the barrel. So now that you UNDERSTAND that let me MOVE ON.

2. Not all were white women but yes the majority were. I don't make up stat's fella.

3. Attract? Yes and Control and even some... OWN! Controlling your female is an achievement when you wanna be players play yourselves dating these women and paying for dates trying to buy their love.

4. As for a white man not bragging that was just stupid. You cannot predict what anyone would do on a message board fella. But nice try Ski. Hmmm is that Polish or Russian?

Now your gonna reply about how you can't OWN a female. Okay. Fine. Some can bend the spoon others just see a spoon.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot Colla: I did some part time bouncing back in the 90's. Got the scar on my stomach to prove it. Women love bouncers. Keep doing it. They see you as protectors. Tough guys. In todays society of emo's and feminized males you will stand out. Just don't let one of them tie you up. **** em a few times and move on. What is gonna happen is they will try to keep coming back to your club to get in and brag about dating you. Dont' let em get in for free with their girls. That will help curb that nonsense.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I mentioned their degree's because I know how heads on this site will respond. Remember the coon's arguments of white women dating black men were the bottom of the barrel. So now that you UNDERSTAND that let me MOVE ON.

2. Not all were white women but yes the majority were. I don't make up stat's fella.

3. Attract? Yes and Control and even some... OWN! Controlling your female is an achievement when you wanna be players play yourselves dating these women and paying for dates trying to buy their love.

4. As for a white man not bragging that was just stupid. You cannot predict what anyone would do on a message board fella. But nice try Ski. Hmmm is that Polish or Russian?

Now your gonna reply about how you can't OWN a female. Okay. Fine. Some can bend the spoon others just see a spoon.
My man "top of the game" basically said his 137 slays, mostly white women were NO BIG DEAL from where he is sitting. Plus they are pedigreed and highly sought after by all races. The intelligent built black man can play in all playing fields.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bokanovsky is a character from a classic novel. And sure, you can own a female. After all, you came from a line of "owned" people. Based on your posts, it sounds like you still have a slave mentality deep down inside (assuming you are actually a black man and not just a troll, which is also quite possible).

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky is a character from a classic novel. And sure, you can own a female. After all, you came from a line of "owned" people. Based on your posts, it sounds like you still have a slave mentality deep down inside (assuming you are actually a black man and not just a troll, which is also quite possible).
No "top of the game" does sound like a successful Alpha "black" presense. I've been around folks... I believe him. Perhap he should catalog some of his babes and exploits and line them up against bigneils...

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I've been around folks... I believe him
Must of had a cell mate similar to him. Is he giving off the same big daddy vibe?

Just because you both did bird I don't mean he's totally straight now and is a DJ.

Anyone trolling like that calling anyone else a keyboard jockey without presenting his own proof of what he's claiming, is
trolling and probably projecting the fact that he's a KJ. Just like he's clearly projecting his own racism. Surely you picked
up on that? After all, you have been around folks.....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must of had a cell mate similar to him. Is he giving off the same big daddy vibe?

Just because you both did bird I don't mean he's totally straight now and is a DJ.

Anyone trolling like that calling anyone else a keyboard jockey without presenting his own proof of what he's claiming, is
trolling and probably projecting the fact that he's a KJ. Just like he's clearly projecting his own racism. Surely you picked
up on that? After all, you have been around folks.....
Man, people with his "credentials" exist. It isn't that tough. Tenacity for example could go a lot further with a different attitude about things. "Top of the game" speaks it and I'm sure it is part of his swagger.

I am a daddy of my own, don't need "top of the game" to do it for me, but I believe he's authentic. His credentials aren't that big a deal once you are maximizing all parts of your game. It happens.